One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure everyone knows about this classic. Tell a gullible friend you'll give him $100 if he can drink a gallon in an hour. Of course, no one is supposed to be able to do this. My friend got to about 2" left in the gallon before puking last night. :lol: He later tried to get me to offer again but this time with skim milk (before it was whole), but I chickened out :whip:

Anyone ever finished the whole gallon or seen a friend do it? I'm sure there's a few on here that could.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, with as much skim as I'm drinking a day on Bobo's diet I bet I could. He wouldn't let me try with anything other than skim though.

I did see a kid I worked with in high school (fast food) try to get a gallon using the little pints. I think he was 2 or 3 left before he nearly puked and gave up.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I had a buddy try the exact same thing...got to about 2" left (if that) before puking everywhere. He was drinking whole milk too. Never seen it done tho.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I think I'll try to challenge few guys at my work.

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
i could do it without any doubt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone thinks they can, but I haven't seen anyone achieve it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres the cracker one to, and the egg one.

5 saltines in a minute, with no water, I forget the egg one. . .

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres the cracker one to, and the egg one.

5 saltines in a minute, with no water, I forget the egg one. . .
My friends at work CRUSHED the cracker one..One kid ate like 22 crackers in 2 minutes, no water. His trick was eating 1 at a time as fast as possible.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
2 pieces of bread in 1 minute, no water. almost choked myself. haven't seen anyone do this one either.

as for the milk one, it has to be whole milk. something about we can't digest that much fat at once. it's what i heard anyway.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i know for a fact i've done 2 pieces of break in 1 minute with no water .. i think your right about the whole milk .. lactose may play a role too

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could it simply be that it fills up the stomach to the point that you can't fit any more down? What is the capacity of an average stomach?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2 pieces of bread in 1 minute, no water. almost choked myself. haven't seen anyone do this one either.
I was about ready to meet my maker the other morning on a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter. Need to label some kind of choking hazard on that ****.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I actually don't think you can do it.. something due to the change in the pH of the stomach or something..

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
it's the lactose that can't be digested that fast, not the fat, tried it with skim milk about 4 years ago - college roomates taped it, got the 120oz then I jsut couldn't fit anymore - felt like I was full to the brim, started feeling dizzy but not sick - felt full for about 3 hrs - this is when I used to drink about a gallon a day anyways so I thought it would be a breeze - never again

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
how bout just putting in into a funnel and guzzling it frat-boy style?

then you might just be able to get it all into your system before your stomach has a chance to know whats going on and try digesting it

BP

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could it simply be that it fills up the stomach to the point that you can't fit any more down? What is the capacity of an average stomach?
My tummy: 3 extra large pizzas

lol