ultramale rx plus a gallon of milk a day .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i was wondering if this would be overkill on
vitamin d intake ? im in the pct/recomp stage as of recent .

Razor198042

Razor198042

Awards
I'd say t varies depending on a few factors: your metabolism,level of activity etc. it'd be best to get the final word from your doctor

V

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Yes, too much for sure.. The ~2000 iu of D in a gallon of whole milk will put you 6 feet under before you could even set the jug down.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A gallon of milk per day is really only for those people who have trouble gaining weight. Like those 6 foot 140 pound weird o's who say they can't gain weight.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, too much for sure.. The ~2000 iu of D in a gallon of whole milk will put you 6 feet under before you could even set the jug down.
I doubt it would kill him. I've heard of people doing this for years. Definitely not drinking the whole gallon all at once though.

V

Vj63

Banned
Awards
I doubt it would kill him. I've heard of people doing this for years. Definitely not drinking the whole gallon all at once though.
T-Bone T-Bone T-Bone, I was just being facetious. BHS seems intent on ruining his health, so a gallon of milk is the least of his worries.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A gallon of milk per day is really only for those people who have trouble gaining weight. Like those 6 foot 140 pound weird o's who say they can't gain weight.
lmmfao

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
T-Bone T-Bone T-Bone, I was just being facetious. BHS seems intent on ruining his health, so a gallon of milk is the least of his worries.
shnook spackle . iam trying to fix myself . ive drank it b4 n never died plus took gnc mega mens...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's true. I mean if you want to drink a whole gallon of milk per day you sure could. I really don't think it's necessary though unless you are way underweight. The gas alone would be terrible. For me anyway. Well and anyone around me.
its still my mutha fuakin set IronAddiction

Last edited: