Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get my ice cream maker next week. super excited to get fat
I got one but it only makes small amounts, the container is a half gallon but it really only can go 3/4 full. Half the time I just throw everything in the blender and turn it into soft serve or a milkshake instead lol. Too much work for not enough reward in the machine

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got one but it only makes small amounts, the container is a half gallon but it really only can go 3/4 full. Half the time I just throw everything in the blender and turn it into soft serve or a milkshake instead lol. Too much work for not enough reward in the machine
is it a compressor machine? it seems there's 3 kinds:

1. old bucket method with ice and salt. pain in the ass to do the ice and salt
2. all electric but have to chill your ingredients overnight
3. compressor based where you just put stuff in and turn it on

the compressor ones are all pretty expensive. I went with some cheap one for $120 that had good reviews. Cuisinart's compressor is being sold half price at $250, and the best compressor one is $500. this way I can make ice cream more than once in a day. I can also make slushy drinks with it I think.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha! I don’t think the results of vegan protein is comparable to whey. My muscles feel way fuller with whey then with vegan protein.
It's that cholesterol, it's a steroid and so is vitamin D. I drink 6 eggs every morning to get a g of cholesterol.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fairlife milk, when I'm not trying to loose weight I'm regularly drinking a bottle a day to eod, I put it in my oats, my shakes, I use it to make protein ice cream and pudding. I drink a glass in the middle of the night when I wake up.

All through high school I regularly drank between a half and full Gallon of whole milk every day for the simple fact that I like milk, but as I got older I can't handle all the lactose and milk fat anymore
My kid is hooked on that stuff. I still haven’t tried it. Might be time for me to ride the lightning.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A gallon of milk and a set of 20 Breathing Squats.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can we get back to the ice cream maker discussion! I want to get fat to ;)
I ordered unflavored whey protein. gonna try to use stevia and whey to make decent macro ice cream. I have a fairly high fat diet so I'll be doing cream, eggs, whey, stevia, half n half, and probably a small amount of sugar. I see a lot of recipes with no eggs or dairy but I'm gonna start off using dairy. I saw one that would use bananas as a base instead.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I got up to my absolute heaviest I was eating a pint of Ben & Jerry’s or McDonald’s as my last meal almost every night. It was a miserable battle of will. Zero appetite from the orals, but the heaviest day of my life I woke up 267.0. I had squat 450x10 about 9 days prior in my living room, and so I went into a gym with a squat bar and hit a big PR of 600x1 in knee sleeves.

I had tried to drink a chocolate Fairlife per day but still couldn’t digest it. Ice cream had the caloric density with less lactose overall. If the daily calories and carbs are high enough, protein needs for optimal growth become a lot lower, paradoxically.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I got up to my absolute heaviest I was eating a pint of Ben & Jerry’s or McDonald’s as my last meal almost every night. It was a miserable battle of will. Zero appetite from the orals, but the heaviest day of my life I woke up 267.0. I had squat 450x10 about 9 days prior in my living room, and so I went into a gym with a squat bar and hit a big PR of 600x1 in knee sleeves.

I had tried to drink a chocolate Fairlife per day but still couldn’t digest it. Ice cream had the caloric density with less lactose overall. If the daily calories and carbs are high enough, protein needs for optimal growth become a lot lower, paradoxically.
I really don't like Ben and jerrys. they are apart of the ice cream epidemic. why is there canola oil in their ice cream lol. look at the ingredients on all the ice creams now. most of them don't have eggs anymore (Ben and Jerry's still does). they all at least one: gums, oils, and corn syrup.

then look at hagendaz where it's mostly just cream, eggs, sugar

and this is why I bought an ice cream maker lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really don't like Ben and jerrys. they are apart of the ice cream epidemic. why is there canola oil in their ice cream lol. look at the ingredients on all the ice creams now. most of them don't have eggs anymore (Ben and Jerry's still does). they all at least one: gums, oils, and corn syrup.

Context. McDonald’s several times per week, orals, biggest bodyweight of my life. Longevity and daily comfort were taking a massive backseat to goals. I was a man with a plan on a mission.

The day after I competed, squatting 617 and totaling over 1,600 in sleeves, I just fasted until I was actually ready to eat in the afternoon and had a salad with some veggies I’d been missing. That was the best salad of my life.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
One ostrich egg and you're set for the day.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
speaking of raw, I would like to start doing unpasteurized milk. it's not legal to sell most places. here in Virginia you can join a "cow share" where a bunch of people share a cow's milk as part owners. this way the milk is not being sold

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
speaking of raw, I would like to start doing unpasteurized milk. it's not legal to sell most places. here in Virginia you can join a "cow share" where a bunch of people share a cow's milk as part owners. this way the milk is not being sold
I used to work with a dude from Mexico who swore by raw milk straight from the cow.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cats have nipples, I have nipples, can you milk me Gabe?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

this is the best evidence that raw milk and raw meat might be much better for you than pasteurized or cooked (that I know of)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

this is the best evidence that raw milk and raw meat might be much better for you than pasteurized or cooked (that I know of)
I didn't watch that, but I know back before people could regularly cook there meat they lived to the ripe old age of 40.....,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, have any of you drank your gallon of milk today???? Your welcome

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

So I watched it, but I have no clue how cats eating raw meat relates to humans eating raw meat

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's probably because I got him on that triazole

Man just think......triozole + milk might be better than the test/tren combo..............triazole gains FTW!!!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

plus Ben & Jerry are a couple of washed up "woke" far far left liberal hippies..............screw their ice cream!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Raw milk tastes so much better as well. I have a guilty pleasure of drinking a couple of White Russians on the weekend....raw milk makes them taste so much better

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
plus Ben & Jerry are a couple of washed up "woke" far far left liberal hippies..............screw their ice cream!
All those garbage ingredients In Ben and Jerry's ice cream are the reasons it taste so good, I actually meant to quote kronics post that you responded to.

Aldi makes a bunch of Ben and Jerry's knockoffs with better ingredients at half the price

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what kind of milk does everyone do? my current favorite in my area is horizon organic grass fed. anyone do an A2 type?
Traders Joe’s Ultra-Filtered. White and chocolate have 14g of protein per serving and the chocolate isn’t overly sweet. “50% less” sugar than their other chocolate milk. Both suffer from the typical “now you see it, now you don’t” Trader Joe’s stocking issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Traders Joe’s Ultra-Filtered. White and chocolate have 14g of protein per serving and the chocolate isn’t overly sweet. “50% less” sugar than their other chocolate milk. Both suffer from the typical “now you see it, now you don’t” Trader Joe’s stocking issues.
Sounds like fairlife, double the protein and half the sugar