Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some EAA's - I'll post a pic when they come in !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Already feel off the wagon !!
I was about to say... that is like quitting heroin for you! I see all your posts in the In the mail... thread. You have to have a massive stockpile at the house.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was about to say... that is like quitting heroin for you! I see all your posts in the In the mail... thread. You have to have a massive stockpile at the house.
I try to never run out of all the wellness supps I use. Not really ever a great time to stop taking fish oil, for example. But even protein always seems to stay stocked with a rotation.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah wellness supps are a different thing too. Good to keep them in stock. I really only have fish oil, magnesium, preworkouts and protein now as far as staples but need to get in on some of the others you take. We need you to make a cheat sheet of all of your well researched supplements and why you use them... I always see you mention them but forget to write them down while I am reading your posts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah wellness supps are a different thing too. Good to keep them in stock. I really only have fish oil, magnesium, preworkouts and protein now as far as staples but need to get in on some of the others you take. We need you to make a cheat sheet of all of your well researched supplements and why you use them... I always see you mention them but forget to write them down while I am reading your posts.
A lot of it is stuff Dante Trudel has preached, or things Alex Kikel has been using with some of his clients successfully. Some of which Mike Arnold has corroborated on Beast Fitness Radio.

I knew I wasn’t totally off the money when I asked a pro strongman what they were taking for support supps and the list was nearly identical to mine. Come to find it was directly recommended by a coach who...is good friends with & a client of Alex Kikel, who puts a lot of stock in Dante Trudel’s experience lol.

Some of my doses are arbitrary, some are recommended based on actual research. It also comes down to how many supps you really even wanna take (many people don’t want to spend the money or effort continually) and how hard you are going to push your body from the drug aspect. More androgens mean more organ stressors, more antioxidants necessary, more vitamins & minerals consumed in new tissue creation and maintenance. To say nothing of actual deficiencies.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Alex is a sharp cat. I really enjoyed working with him before and during my meet prep a few years back. I imagine I probably couldn't afford to now. LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Alex is a sharp cat. I really enjoyed working with him before and during my meet prep a few years back. I imagine I probably couldn't afford to now. LOL
Well, that and meets aren’t that complicated. How you look or your athletic conditioning (or lack thereof) is totally irrelevant. All that matters is that you show up well-recovered/peaked, hydrated, fueled, and retaining solid skill in the big 3 (and don’t make dumb attempt selections). There’s plenty to know of course, but it doesn’t get any more complex; not anything like judging a bodybuilding physique in real time and manipulating diuretics, electrolytes, food, insulin based on the stage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, that and meets aren’t that complicated. How you look or your athletic conditioning (or lack thereof) is totally irrelevant. All that matters is that you show up well-recovered/peaked, hydrated, fueled, and retaining solid skill in the big 3 (and don’t make dumb attempt selections). There’s plenty to know of course, but it doesn’t get any more complex; not anything like judging a bodybuilding physique in real time and manipulating diuretics, electrolytes, food, insulin based on the stage.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went 3 weeks without purchasing supplements! I don't consider the staples supplements (Multi / Psyllium husk / Krill oil / Coq10/ 81mg aspirin / NAC.

How's the MK-677 treating you?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not, but he had me at a pretty solid and lean 218 weighin for the meet and was able to adjust a lot of training variables to get there bith my shoulder bitching the whole way. His competitors tend to look pretty damn good on stage, Christy is a beast! I really wanted to stick with him and prep for a show but when my shoulder gave out a couple weeks after the meet and my money was tight I had to let him go. Would have loved to see what we could have pulled off in a year more of training for BB.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went 3 weeks without purchasing supplements! I don't consider the staples supplements (Multi / Psyllium husk / Krill oil / Coq10/ 81mg aspirin / NAC.

MK 10mg a day, I can't say I really feel any thing but with the stash I have I may run it for 3-6 months. At least at the low dose I'm not getting the water retention / bloat I was at 25 mg.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

November-January is always a hot time for me to be buying, between all the sales and people trading things off after the holiday. Hard not to!

Definitely not, but he had me at a pretty solid and lean 218 weighin for the meet and was able to adjust a lot of training variables to get there bith my shoulder bitching the whole way. His competitors tend to look pretty damn good on stage, Christy is a beast! I really wanted to stick with him and prep for a show but when my shoulder gave out a couple weeks after the meet and my money was tight I had to let him go. Would have loved to see what we could have pulled off in a year more of training for BB.
He produces some great bodybuilders! I would consider still asking him about what that coaching would cost. He would have a lot of fun with you I’m sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

November-January is always a hot time for me to be buying, between all the sales and people trading things off after the holiday. Hard not to!

He produces some great bodybuilders! I would consider still asking him about what that coaching would cost. He would have a lot of fun with you I’m sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Campus 121012019.jpg

I got some Peach Fuel samples with my last order from @The Solution, I just got around to trying it and the flavor is unbelievable, I Love It !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone brought a Dozen Donuts to work today and parked them 6 feet from some 4.5 hours so far No Donut !!! (only 3 left)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a struggle !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When my wife is cutting hard if people bring doughnuts into her work she just throws them all away when people aren’t looking.

Cuz f*ck ‘em, that’s why!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When my wife is cutting hard if people bring doughnuts into her work she just throws them all away when people aren’t looking.

Cuz f*ck ‘em, that’s why!
Haha, savage!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She really is. She loves food and dieting is her least favorite thing. She just can’t handle the temptations.
I understand this completely, I really have to have my head in the right place to diet strictly

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s great! Way to go!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night was a cheat meal Filet & Crab Cake, Blueberry Pie for dessert so this morning I was 180, but I figure by Tuesday I can be back under 180.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am finally in the 170's (179lbs)
Let's see a pic Stud!!! I know you are looking good and could use the motivation.
Last night was a cheat meal Filet & Crab Cake, Blueberry Pie for dessert so this morning I was 180, but I figure by Tuesday I can be back under 180.
YUM!!! I bet you are back down now!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a phone call from my Dr. Telling me my liver enzymes are elevated, now I guess we need to figure out why ? I never had this problem before, I think I'm getting old !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got a phone call from my Dr. Telling me my liver enzymes are elevated, now I guess we need to figure out why ? I never had this problem before, I think I'm getting old !!
Were you taking any supplements when testing? What about NSAIDS?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Were you taking any supplements when testing? What about NSAIDS?
I was not taking anything out side of the normal staples and a few NSAIDS here and there, I don't understand why they went up so much since last blood test.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was not taking anything out side of the normal staples and a few NSAIDS here and there, I don't understand why they went up so much since last blood test.
I would be curious to have them retested, it doesn't take long for something that is messing with you to clear if transient and not regularly used so you might ask to have them run again to see if still elevated.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be curious to have them retested, it doesn't take long for something that is messing with you to clear if transient and not regularly used so you might ask to have them run again to see if still elevated.
I did and the numbers are on the way down, I have another blood test in two weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good news, and I assume nothing else has really changed since then either?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will not be on here much after Saturday for about a week, I am going to Arizona for a week on a business trip. Looking forward to some good Mexican Food !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nickname 1.jpg

Nickname 2.jpg