Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two of my favorite things to help me keep my midsection in check. CEL Lipo Elite to help me burn a few extra calories and my Life Fitness Ab Crunch machine to help me build my six pack. Just remember even with good supplement you still need to put in the work and keep your nutrition in check!
CEL Lipo Elite.jpg
CEL Lipo Elite Label.jpg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
02/3/2023 Weight 183lbs

Pre-Workout; (1 scoop) Merica Labz - Red, White & Boom - Orange , (2) SNS GlycerPump

Sipping EAA During Workout

Today's Workout - Shoulder & Traps
Workouts are all done in my home gym
All Supersets

Seated Machine Press (1) 50X20 (2) 70X20 (3) 90X20 (4) 110X20 (5) 130X20 (This last set was tuff to hit 20)
Trap Bar Shrugs (1) 145X20 (2) 145X20 (3) 145X20 (4) 145X20 (5) 145X20

Side Lateral Raises (1) 10X15 (2) 10X20 (3) 15X15
Face Pulls (1) 40X20 (2) 50X20 (3) 60X20

Nutrition

Calories 1,881
Fat 43 Grams
Carbs 190 G
Protein 160 G

Notes; I have been taking it pretty easy this week both on training and nutrition, I am planning to get things back on track next week and tighten up the nutrition program and hopefully have the wind to train a little harder. I got a nice order in from @sns8778 and I can't wait to try out the SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT

View attachment 228659
That’s a pretty haul!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two of my favorite things to help me keep my midsection in check. CEL Lipo Elite to help me burn a few extra calories and my Life Fitness Ab Crunch machine to help me build my six pack. Just remember even with good supplement you still need to put in the work and keep your nutrition in check!
View attachment 228662View attachment 228663
Just finished this up myself. Really like the profile. Just remember that it's got 225 mgs of caffeine, so will likely replace your pre-WO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished this up myself. Really like the profile. Just remember that it's got 225 mgs of caffeine, so will likely replace your pre-WO.
I would out a 3:45 am so I dink my PWO at 3:30, I have been taking a serving of this at 10:30am to keep my system revved up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Rocket3015 do you have any powertec equipment and any feedback if so?

I was looking at the workbench multisystem home gym from powertec but don't know if I want to bite the bullet on the price of it. I might keep my eye out on marketplace and ebay for a used one though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I was looking at the workbench multisystem home gym from powertec but don't know if I want to bite the bullet on the price of it. I might keep my eye out on marketplace and ebay for a used one though.
@LeanEngineer I have a Powertec Leverage Squat, I have had it for years and I like it a lot. It is well made and I like the way it feels. I have never used any of there other equipment but I would assume it is all very good quality.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
02/4/2023 Weight 185lbs

Pre-Workout; (1 scoop) Merica Labz - Red, White & Boom - Orange , (2) SNS GlycerPump

Sipping EAA During Workout

Today's Workout - Legs
All Supersets

Leg Extensions (1) 10X20 (2) 20X20 (3) 30X18
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50X20 (2) 60X20 (3) 70X20

Standing Leg Curl (1) 35X20 (2) 40X20 (3) 45X18
Standing Calf Raise (1) 135X20 (2) 155X20 (3) 175X16

Leg Press (1) 135X20 155X20 (3 175X20
Leg Press Calf Raise (1) 135X16 (2) 155X15 (3) 175X15

Core
Life Fitness Ab Crunch
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

I did not keep track today, but I'm sure I ate a few more calories than I needed, we went out to eat last night to a Himalayan Buffet and had some great food and good company.

Notes; I am still have a bloat and or tightness in my chest, that make breathing difficult, so I have to move slowly through my workout and take a little extra time between sets.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
02/5/2023 Weight 185lbs

Sunday, and I did do a few chores, but I manly rested and tried to take it easy. I worked today on getting my diet back on track also. Monday I need to get back on track, I will have exactly one month till my 65th birthday

Nutrition
Calories 1,434
Fat 53 grams
Carbs 94 grams
Protein 146 grams

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer I have a Powertec Leverage Squat, I have had it for years and I like it a lot. It is well made and I like the way it feels. I have never used any of there other equipment but I would assume it is all very good quality.
Yea they've been around for a while and seems like it's all good quality.

I'm looking at finding a used one of these:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I passed on a used one of these a few years ago for $400., I'm still mad at myself !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I have one.
Yea they've been around for a while and seems like it's all good quality.

I'm looking at finding a used one of these:

This is the one I have but all black, my son bought it for me with all of the attachments. It is definitely an all in one set up great for many uses. The only thing I miss on it is a way to cable row. However I got a Titan Pulley Tower for Christmas that I am going to put up to remedy that. Mine has the preacher curl, leg press, pec fly, dip, and leg curl / extension attachments. I love the machine for what it is and does. I would like to drill another set of holes on the low end for the rowing, but with a few adjustments everything can be done very effectively, and if you have enough weight to set up multiple stations at once you can do a hell of a complex or circuit. Plus going to failure on this thing is very safe. In combination with my power rack there really isn't much I can't get done in my garage.
I passed on a used one of these a few years ago for $400., I'm still mad at myself !!
Oh Damn!!! Even if it was just to resell it you would have had one hell of a buy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
02/6/2023 Weight 186lbs

300mg Carnitine
CEL Api-Plex (1) Capsule Post, (1) Before Bed
SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT (2) Capsules PWo, (2) Post
Sipping Rule 1 All 9 Aminos During workout

Today's Workout - Chest & Tri's
All Supersets

Pec Deck (1) 70X20 (2) 90X20 (3) 120X20
Overhead Tricep Extensions (1) 25X20 (2) 35X20 (3) 45X20

Incline Bench (1`) 65X20 (2) 95X16 (3) 115X10 (4) 125X8 (5) 135X5 - Added Sling Shot last (3) Sets
Lying Tricep Extensions (1) 45X20 (2) 55X18 (3) 65X12 (4) 75X10 (5) 85x6

Core
Hyperexyensions

Nutrition
Calories 1,599
Fat 40 grams
Carbs 111 grams
Protein 189 grams

Notes; Nutrition almost perfect today, Training was the best session I have had in a few weeks, it really felt good. I feel I am about 90% back to normal. Just a Great Day!! I am working on getting all my SNS, CEL and Muscle Addition Supplements lined up with my program. I also added the 300mg Carnitine back into my daily routine, stopped about 2 weeks ago when I felt so bad.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that would have been a steal for sure! It does take up a lot of gym floor though but worth it for all the movements you can do on it.

I have one.
This is the one I have but all black, my son bought it for me with all of the attachments. It is definitely an all in one set up great for many uses. The only thing I miss on it is a way to cable row. However I got a Titan Pulley Tower for Christmas that I am going to put up to remedy that. Mine has the preacher curl, leg press, pec fly, dip, and leg curl / extension attachments. I love the machine for what it is and does. I would like to drill another set of holes on the low end for the rowing, but with a few adjustments everything can be done very effectively, and if you have enough weight to set up multiple stations at once you can do a hell of a complex or circuit. Plus going to failure on this thing is very safe. In combination with my power rack there really isn't much I can't get done in my garage.
Nice I think i'm definitely going to get one just need to find the right used one and location.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang that would have been a steal for sure! It does take up a lot of gym floor though but worth it for all the movements you can do on it.

Nice I think i'm definitely going to get one just need to find the right used one and location.
There were 2 or 3 on Facebook Market Place Last week in my area.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
02/7/2023 Weight 185lbs

300mg Carnitine

Today's Workout - Back & Bi's
All Supersets

T-Bar Row (1) 70X15 (2) 80X15 (3 95X12 (4) 105X10 (5) 120X8
Barbell Curl (1) 45X8 (2) 50X8 (3) 55X6 (4) 60X6 (5) 65X6 Drop 20 6 More

Reverse Grip Pull Downs (1) 100X20 (2) 110X16 (3) 120X12
Alternating Dumb Bell Curls (1) 10X10 (2) 15X8 (3) 20X6

Core
Life Fitness Ab Crunch

Nutrition
Calories 1,666
Fat 46grams
Carbs 110 grams
Protein 198grams

Notes; Another good day for nutrition! I got off to a bit of a slow start with my workout today but as the workout when on it kept getting better, but the time I was done it was a great session!! Last night was my second day taking the CEL Api-Plex and I have to say, I definitely slept deeper (REM for the win !) Thank you @sns8778 !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've got one on it's way including the pec fly attachment to :)
That pec fly attachment is baller, the Preacher Curl is bad ass and the leg press is off the chain! Oh yeah the dip attachment too. Honestly all of the attachments are very effectively designed and worth it if you have the room.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you think made you feel like crap?
Well today I'm not feeling the greatest again. I really don't know ????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
02/8/2023 Weight 184lbs

Pre-Workout; (1)SNS Thermagize XT, (2) SNS GlycerPump

300mg Carnitine

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio, Core & Grip

Treadmill 35 Minutes - Heart Rate 168 BPM
Grip Work

Core
Side Planks
Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Oblique Sit Ups
Hyperextension
Foam Roll Legs and Back

Nutrition

Calories 1,736
Fat 43 Grams
Carbs 71 G
Protein 192 G

Notes; It was very hard to eat today, I got that bloated (painfully so) gut back ??? For years I have been using Radiate for my PWO for Fasted Cardio, today I replaced it with SNS Thermagize XT and I must say it did a very good job, heart rate up, sweating for sure!!

SNS Thermagize XT.jpg

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep an eye on it, if things get bloated again and you’re not eating anything different lately then see a doctor before things get too crazy. Our babysitter started intermittent fasting a while back and lost over 40lbs pretty quickly. Apparently this can build some sludge up in the pancreas for a bit and rarely cause pancreatitis. She spent last weekend in the hospital when her painful bloating didn’t get better on its own.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep an eye on it, if things get bloated again and you’re not eating anything different lately then see a doctor before things get too crazy. Our babysitter started intermittent fasting a while back and lost over 40lbs pretty quickly. Apparently this can build some sludge up in the pancreas for a bit and rarely cause pancreatitis. She spent last weekend in the hospital when her painful bloating didn’t get better on its own.
I am very stubborn about going to the Dr. My wife keep wanting to take me to the ER last week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn brother, you are in too good of shape, this is not right! You made an appointment to see a Dr.
No, I'm not that smart, I keep thinking it will get better. Monday I was feeling Great !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
02/8/2023 Weight 184lbs

Pre-Workout; (1)SNS Thermagize XT, (2) SNS GlycerPump

300mg Carnitine

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio, Core & Grip

Treadmill 35 Minutes - Heart Rate 168 BPM
Grip Work

Core
Side Planks
Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Oblique Sit Ups
Hyperextension
Foam Roll Legs and Back

Nutrition

Calories 1,736
Fat 43 Grams
Carbs 71 G
Protein 192 G

Notes; It was very hard to eat today, I got that bloated (painfully so) gut back ??? For years I have been using Radiate for my PWO for Fasted Cardio, today I replaced it with SNS Thermagize XT and I must say it did a very good job, heart rate up, sweating for sure!!

View attachment 228877
Thermagize XT is a great product and one of my favorite out of our lineup that I feel doesn't get nearly enough attention on here.

It's a great fat loss product and a great energy product, and we designed it specifically to be strong at a one capsule dose since a lot of people hate taking multiple capsules. I know this doesn't bother those of us that take a lot anyway, but it matters a lot to general consumers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well today I'm not feeling the greatest again. I really don't know ????
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well again. I hope that you feel better and can get to the root of the problem and figure out what is going on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think mine came in monday too. I'm sharing one with my wife but we leave on friday night so can only use it for a week...
I'm glad to hear that you're going to be trying Ab-Solved and also that you're going to be sharing it with your wife.

In the thread where we were discussing things regarding her, there were a couple of specific supplements that I had been thinking of that I thought could really help her in terms of getting fat loss going, but I didn't want to mention supplements in that thread. Ab-Solved was one of them; Lean Edge and GlucoVantage XT were the other two.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Years ago a buddy of mine had a yeast infection in his gut, he put on I want to say 40lbs and figured he was just fatter for a couple years. I wish I could remember the exact details...

I realize it's not really a helpful story...