All Super Sets

Trap Bar Shrugs (1) 145X20 (20 165X20 (3) 185X20 (4) 205X20 (5) 225X20
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10X80 (2) 12.5X72 (3) 15X60 (4) 17.5X48 (5) 20X40

Hammer Curls (1) 30X20 (2) 40X20 (3) 50X16
Dumb Bell Kick Backs (1) 15X20 (2) 20X20 (3) 25X20

Core
Abdominal Vacuums
Lower Back

I had a protein shake after the workout and than the wife and I cleaned up leaves in the yard for two hours. Front yard done still got the back to do.

Nutrition

Nutrition was right on point, until a wedding and reception the wife and I attended in the afternoon, every thing was good except for the four large cookies and cup cake I ate.

Notes; Workout went well motivation was good.

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the greats !
He was my favorite bodybuilder in the 80s to early 90s. I got to workout in his gym in Atlanta, back when it was called the Animal Kingdom', but it’s called Lee's World Class Fitness I believe now. I never got to meet Lee Haney, but I did meet Ronnie Coleman. His lat spread was crazy and he was a really cool dude. When we talked to him, that’s when Lee was in his prime, and Ronnie told us they were all chasing him. Coleman said he believed not only Haney’s size, but his symmetry was what set Haney apart. It was a cool gym and experience, and Evander Holyfield worked out there as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He was my favorite bodybuilder in the 80s to early 90s. I got to workout in his gym in Atlanta, back when it was called the Animal Kingdom', but it’s called Lee's World Class Fitness I believe now. I never got to meet Lee Haney, but I did meet Ronnie Coleman. His lat spread was crazy and he was a really cool dude. When we talked to him, that’s when Lee was in his prime, and Ronnie told us they were all chasing him. Coleman said he believed not only Haney’s size, but his symmetry was what set Haney apart. It was a cool gym and experience, and Evander Holyfield worked out there as well.
Great Story !!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't handle heaving reps any more, I don't seam to be able to recover from them, so higher reps still exhaust the muscle without my joint and tendons getting so beat up.
I think I will give this a try on my next 8 weeks and see how it goes. I could use better recovery and less joint pain!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I will give this a try on my next 8 weeks and see how it goes. I could use better recovery and less joint pain!
I know what you mean !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/13/2022 Weight 184lbs

Sunday a day for Yard Work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/14/2022 Weight 184lbs

Pre-Workout; Draft Pump + SNS Focus XT+ (1) Capsule SNS Alpha Y

(2) Sabroxy XT
300mg Carnitine
Sipping On Keto Genics - Keto Lytes HP (Green Appletini)

Today's Workout - Chest & Tri's
Workouts are all done in my home gym

Super Set
Pec Deck (1) 70X20 (2) 90X20 (3) 120X20
Overhead Swiss Bar Tricep Extension (1) 30X20 (2) 40X40 (3) 50X10

Swiss Bar 4X4 Incline Bench (1) 70X20 (2) 80X20 (3) 90X16 (4) 100X10
Press Downs (1) 40X20 (2) 50X18 (3) 60X12 (4) 70X10

Straight Set
Close Grip Bench (1) 75X12 (2) 75X15 (3) 75X20

Core
None

Nutrition

Calories 1,842

Fat 66 grams
Carbs 93 grams
Protein 21 grams

Notes; Nutrition was good today, workout was a little lack luster my joints hurt (bad) no matter what I did, I broke down after my shower and tool about 25ml/62mg of deca, I hope that kicks in soon.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know you meant 0.25ml deca, but I laughed when I read 25ml - that would be 2 & a half 10ml vials! Probably over 6 grams!!!
Yes, .25ml is correct, I am very surprised that I woke up this morning 2 pounds heavier and my joints feel 75% better already !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/15/2022 Weight 186lbs

(2) Sabroxy XT
300mg Carnitine
Liquid I V
Sipping on EAA During Work Out

Today's Workout - Back & Bi's
All Super Sets

Body Weight Pull Ups (1) 6 (2) 7 (3) 8
Spider Curl (1) 25X20 (2) 35X20 (3) 45X15

Machine Pull Overs (1) 100X20 (2) 110X20 (3) 120X18 (4) 130X16 (5) 140X15
Single Arm Machine Preacher Curls (1) 10X16 (2) 12.5X12 (3) 15X10 (4) 17.5X8 (5) 20X5

Core
Vacuums
Life Fitness Ab Machine 100 Reps

Nutrition

Calories 1,72

Fat 60 grams
Carbs 72 grams
Protein 210 grams

Notes; The shot of deca really did the trick my joints felt 75% better, I was in so much pain everything I did hurt.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Notes; The shot of deca really did the trick my joints felt 75% better, I was in so much pain everything I did hurt.
Good to hear your joints feel better afterwards!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The treadmill this morning was almost enjoyable !
I'm glad you underlined almost. It takes a lot for me to say all those words in one sentence unless there is a not in there. :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/16/2022 Weight 184lbs

Pre-Workout; (1) Capsule Radiate, (1) Cap SNS Alpha Y, (1) Scoop Draft Pump

300mg Carnitine
(2) Cap SNS Sabroxy XT
Liquid IV
Sipping EAA While On Treadmill

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio, Core & Grip

Treadmill 36 Minutes
Grip Work

Core
Side Plans
Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Hyperextension
Foam Roll Legs and Back

Nutrition

Calories 2,212
Fat 78 Grams
Carbs 195 G
Protein 181 G

Notes; This diet stuff is hard, and my will power is non-existent! I must thank @sns8778 his Sabroxy XT makes cardio not so miserable, I did not look at the clock near as much as usual.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/17/2022 Weight 183lbs

(2) Sabroxy XT
300mg Carnitine
Liquid I V

Today's Workout - Shoulders
All Super Sets

Machine Seated Shoulder Press (1) 50X20 (2) 70X20 (3) 90X20 (4) 110X20 (5) 130X15 (6) 150X10
Side Lateral Raises (1) 10X15 (2) 10X20 (3) 15X12 (4) 15X15 (5) 20X10 (6) 20X12

Reverse Pec Deck (1) 70X10 (2) 70X12 (3) 70X14 (4) 70X16
Machine Side Laterals (1) 0X10 (2) 2.5X10 (3) 3.75X10 (4) 5X6

Core
Vacuums
Life Fitness Ab Machine 100 Reps

Nutrition

Calories 2,425
Fat 90 grams
Carbs 224 grams
Protein 168 grams

Notes; I went 20lbs heavier than I have in a while and my shoulders felt great. I had a few to many cookies at work today.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holiday season is the worst, so many treats everywhere you turn! But interested in how Sabroxy treats you. Don't know much about it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Notes; This diet stuff is hard, and my will power is non-existent! I must thank @sns8778 his Sabroxy XT makes cardio not so miserable, I did not look at the clock near as much as usual.
I'm glad that its helping with that. I can't do cardio right now bc of my leg, but I had the same thought of using it before cardio when I can bc I absolutely despise cardio lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holiday season is the worst, so many treats everywhere you turn! But interested in how Sabroxy treats you. Don't know much about it.
I don't really notice it, but at the end of the day I got a lot of stuff done. The other thing I have noticed is I seem to be sleeping better, I take it a 3:30 am and go to bed at 8pm, but I swear I have been sleeping deeper since starting it ???? @sns8778 is this possible ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cookies are the best/worst! You think oh a couple are no big deal then realize that's a whole meal or more...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't really notice it, but at the end of the day I got a lot of stuff done. The other thing I have noticed is I seem to be sleeping better, I take it a 3:30 am and go to bed at 8pm, but I swear I have been sleeping deeper since starting it ???? @sns8778 is this possible ?
Yes, it would be possible. So much of the attention on Sabroxy XT has been on the focus and motivation and productivity aspects, that a lot of people overlook that it has overall positive benefits on brain activity which could help promote more restful sleep.

Also, what you mentioned about not feeling it kick in but noticing that you get a lot more done - that's part of what its supposed to do and something unique about it - helping increase productivity without being a stimulant.

Some people do feel it kick in but I don't myself, but it definitely helps me be in a zone when doing things, whether its working on the computer or cleaning my garage. It's like I get a lot more done in the span of time and don't get distracted nearly as easily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, it would be possible. So much of the attention on Sabroxy XT has been on the focus and motivation and productivity aspects, that a lot of people overlook that it has overall positive benefits on brain activity which could help promote more restful sleep.

Also, what you mentioned about not feeling it kick in but noticing that you get a lot more done - that's part of what its supposed to do and something unique about it - helping increase productivity without being a stimulant.

Some people do feel it kick in but I don't myself, but it definitely helps me be in a zone when doing things, whether its working on the computer or cleaning my garage. It's like I get a lot more done in the span of time and don't get distracted nearly as easily.

This is the key ................don't get distracted nearly as easily.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Any ADHD people you know of report the same benefits?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/18/2022 Weight 183lbs

(2) Sabroxy XT
300mg Carnitine
Liquid I V

Today's Workout - Legs
All Super Sets

Lying Leg Curl (1) 10X15 (2) 25X15 (3) 30X15 (4) 35X15 (5) 35X15
Leg Press (1) 135X15 (2) 185X15 (3) 205X15 (4) 225X15 (5) 245X16

Standing Calf Raise (1) 135X15 (2) 135X15 (3) 135X15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50X50 (2) 50X15 (3) 50X15

Core
Hyperextensions
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

No Data

Notes; I woke up a little late today so my workout was a little shorter. I also mixed it up a bit which was a pleasant change. We went out to eat tonight with the gang to a nice Italian place, I had the Shrimp Scampi and it was fantastic, the Garlic Rolls were also so extremely good. I guess I better get an extra Cardio Session in this weekend!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish I calculated them at about 880 calories !!
Oh yea! Easy! I think I could probably eat a whole thing of cookies. Oreos are my weakness for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sam's Club has some awesome soft chocolate chip cookies!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sam's Club has some awesome soft chocolate chip cookies!!
We like to bake the Tollhouse break apart & bake squares! Made a 12-Ct tray last night for the fam; it was so cold out and we all stayed in together.

Hardest part is not eating them all! 170 calories a whack adds up fast. No place in a diet lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We like to bake the Tollhouse break apart & bake squares! Made a 12-Ct tray last night for the fam; it was so cold out and we all stayed in together.

Hardest part is not eating them all! 170 calories a whack adds up fast. No place in a diet lol
I'm sure I would have ate more than I should!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using liquid IV on my cardio days after reading about it in here. Pretty good for staying hydrated when doing those crazy long sessions. Mostly posting to get notifications. :)

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oh yeah, if I walk in the house and smell those cooking, it’s on!!! Calorie counting goes out the window in favor of full on taste bud satisfaction.😜

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11/19/2022 Weight 184lbs

(2) Sabroxy XT
Liquid I V

Today's Workout - Traps - Neck - Arms
All Super Sets

Bar Bell Shrugs (1) 135X20 (2) 155X20 (3) 185X20 (4) 205X20 (5) 225X20
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10X80 (2) 12.5X72 (3) 15X64 (4) 17.5X52 (5) 20X48

Swiss Bar Hammer Curl (1) 30X20 (2) 40X20 (3) 50X12
Swiss Bar Tricep Extensions (1) 30X20 (2) 40X12 (3) 50X8

Core
Vacuums
PLanks

Nutrition

Calories 2,184
Fat 85 grams
Carbs 215 grams
Protein 145 grams

Notes; Years ago (30+) I used to work out with a guy, Rev Don Thorpe (a direct dissented of Jim Thorpe) we would go up to 405lbs on shrugs, his theory was, it didn't matter if you moved the weight as long as you produced a max effort ? The man did have big traps !! I spent about 3 hours clean up leaves yesterday, I started on the roof with the leaf blower and got 90% of them cleaned up, I hope I'm good till spring !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But she beats me if I don't do as I'm told!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any ADHD people you know of report the same benefits?
Yes, I have ADHD myself and Rocket has mentioned that he does too.

I have the non-hyperactive form myself where I have a hard time focusing but am still tired all the time, whereas most have the hyperactive form.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have ADHD myself and Rocket has mentioned that he does too.

I have the non-hyperactive form myself where I have a hard time focusing but am still tired all the time, whereas most have the hyperactive form.
Good deal, I may have to give it is shot, will there be any Black Friday Deals? I am full on ADHD, definitely have the Hyper part of it. I fidget all day even if I feel tired. Knee bouncing, restless, make random noises, and say random things out of nowhere. It's like being around an adult child I am sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good deal, I may have to give it is shot, will there be any Black Friday Deals? I am full on ADHD, definitely have the Hyper part of it. I fidget all day even if I feel tired. Knee bouncing, restless, make random noises, and say random things out of nowhere. It's like being around an adult child I am sure.
This list is all the things my wife reminds me that I do ......................

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Black Friday deals are now live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

Sabroxy XT - for a limited time, Sabroxy XT is 27.99 each with coupon code blackfriday30

Sabroxy XT - 3 Pack - for a limited time, a 3 pack is 76.99 with coupon code blackfriday30

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I fidget some and my whole thought process if a series of randomness, but instead of having the hyper energy, I stay so tired all the time that I feel like I'm about to fall asleep sitting or standing up lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket, I hope that you don't mind me posting this here in your thread. If so, just let me know and I'll be glad to delete it.

I just wanted to let everyone know the Black Friday sales are live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction.

Coupon code: blackfriday30

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png