41 Years Old - Right Nipple Tender & Inflamed

maxotguy

Awards
I'm 41 years old and have trained for approximately twenty years. I have done ph's and some anabolics in my life but it has been several years since.

I have been taking Diesel Test 2040, Trib Test and PowerFULL for a few weeks now and within the last four days my right nipple has become tender to the touch and it is a little inflamed under the nipple. Can any of what I am taking cause this problem? My left nipple is fine/normal.

Any comments or help will be appreciated.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The test booster/Pful not only free test but estro also.And from what I remember estro binding to the shbg is weaker than test binding.So in a nutshell 1)you have more free estro 2) you have more free test which can aromatize to even more estro.I had the same problem with bulk Muira puama and nettle root.

Id suggest dropping your supps and getting ahold of an AI.6bromo or ATD.If you have a serm running it now would be a good idea.Good luck!

maxotguy

Awards
Even if I drop the supplements and start using an Anti E and the problem goes away, when would I be able to start my supplements back again and would I then need to continue to use the Anti E. I love the way the supplements I am taking are making me feel at my age and I would like to continue to take them. Increased strengh, muscle fullness and increased libido, that's wonderful at 41 years of age. I never had a case of gyno even when I did anabolics three years ago.

I have a bottle of Restore on its way to my door.