TRT + Turnibol @ 50 years old

sk8cjc72

Awards
I am on a small dose of Test 200mg a week. I started Turnibol at 20mg for the last 5 weeks and just doubled it and started to see some gains. Since it was such a low dose I was thinking of grabbing more and rolling 40mg for 4 weeks. Looking to put on some size while staying relatively lean.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go anything longer than 8 unless yiu check your bloodwork and liver values. Now you know Next time to just go right to 40. You did the right thing by starting out low and titratrating up.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with Mike. Having said that, if you're proposing a 9 or 10 week cycle you can probably get away with it, especially given the dose you were/are using. Assuming you're using your support supplements, avoiding alcohol, drinking water, etc. But it would be well advised to get blood work done for peace of mind.

sk8cjc72

Awards
I wouldn't go anything longer than 8 unless yiu check your bloodwork and liver values. Now you know Next time to just go right to 40. You did the right thing by starting out low and titratrating up.

Thanks, my doc has me doing bloodwork next month as I do it frequently. Plus she specializes in Mens health and anti-aging and knows about my goals etc.

sk8cjc72

Awards
I agree with Mike. Having said that, if you're proposing a 9 or 10 week cycle you can probably get away with it, especially given the dose you were/are using. Assuming you're using your support supplements, avoiding alcohol, drinking water, etc. But it would be well advised to get blood work done for peace of mind.

Thanks, I am taking liver/kidney detox, I live in AZ so a gallon min of water a day, no booze for 5+ years, next month is bloodwork.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sell the tbol and use masteron or Primo, the older we get the further away from orals and certain other things if we wanna live healthy into our later years. Orals tend to have bigger negative effects on bp, cholesterol and many other things