Prohormone Tr1umph - 8-10 years old unopened

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey

I’ve been clearing out the cupboards and found a sealed and unopened bottle of Olympus labs Tr1umph, which I believe is similar to the old iron legions triumphalis.

Will this still be ok to take do you think?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They have had several versions of that if I remember correctly.

Was this the capsule or powder version?

And if it was the powder version, was it the one that had a fat content to it?

The reason I ask is that it generally wouldn't be advised to take any product with a fatty acid content that expired a long, long time ago because the fats can go rancid in them. That's nothing specific to their product, just to fats in general. (Not trying to speak for them, just trying to be helpful).

If its the capsules, hopefully someone from there will see your post and answer.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have had several versions of that if I remember correctly.

Was this the capsule or powder version?

And if it was the powder version, was it the one that had a fat content to it?

The reason I ask is that it generally wouldn't be advised to take any product with a fatty acid content that expired a long, long time ago because the fats can go rancid in them. That's nothing specific to their product, just to fats in general. (Not trying to speak for them, just trying to be helpful).

If its the capsules, hopefully someone from there will see your post and answer.
I think he is talking about the prohormone version not the supplement one?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think he is talking about the prohormone version not the supplement one?
I thought that, but didn't want to assume that for sure. I don't generally reply in threads like this, but just wanted to offer assistance if it was the version with lecithin in it, bc lecithin granules is one thing that really can go bad over time.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, thanks for the replies. it is the prohormone version. I will send a pic of the ingredients when back home

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has a date on of 2017, so let’s work on that as a best before date.
What’s your thoughts on it being ok to take still?
As long as you did NOT store it foolishly, opened in your closet or glove box of your car in summer, it should be perfectly fine assuming it was quality to begin with.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as you did NOT store it foolishly, opened in your closet or glove box of your car in summer, it should be perfectly fine assuming it was quality to begin with.
It’s just been stored in a drawer or cupboard since I bought it, so a cool and dark place

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep a log of this ? Always seemed like an interesting compound…guys here would follow

2017, and ‘cool dark place’ = it ‘should’ be Triumphant

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey

I’ve been clearing out the cupboards and found a sealed and unopened bottle of Olympus labs Tr1umph, which I believe is similar to the old iron legions triumphalis.

Will this still be ok to take do you think?
Fine to take.

But if you only have 1 bottle, is that enough for a legit cycle? I don't remember what people were running this at what dosages. Look up old logs/reviews if you haven't already.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like people were running at 45mg mainly.
I’ve got enough for 40mg per day for 8 weeks or could taper up.

what is the best base nowadays? I ran 4 andro and epi andro last time I did a cycle but that was like 8 years ago.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wish some of the popular providers here in UK would bring it out again. One I always wanted to try.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

what is the best base nowadays? I ran 4 andro and epi andro last time I did a cycle but that was like 8 years ago.
I was thinking 40mg first week then 60 for the next 5, just a 6 week cycle. For base I have a bunch of dermacrine which worked really well with my epistane and halodrol cycles back in the day, wonder if it's good enough.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Did you end up starting it? I will be soonish just want to get my bodyfat down a bit more before I jump on