4-ad

tattoopierced1

Your Next Generation Legal Prohormone

Before they were banned older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test were some of the most popular prohormones ever! These now banned products gave great gains in size and strength along with killer libido increases. Now, AMS has introduced a new legal formulation of a prohormone that will achieve similar results as the older products. Considered a wet prohormone, 4-AD will give you some serious mass gains when stacked with our other new legal product 1-Androsterone. Used alone, it will still give you solid, steady gains that you will be able to keep for years.

The original older products were effective prohormones to testosterone. Our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body. 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone. These factors made the older products some of the best testosterone prohormones on the market at their time. Like our other new product 1-Androsterone, 4-AD also converts at a high rate to testosterone. We have licensed these advanced delivery system legal formulations for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone! Again, like the older products 4-AD does not directly convert to estrogen or DHT, and you can use the product the same as you used the older products such as 4-Androstenediol and 1-Test.

4-AD is also more androgenic, meaning it has more male characteristic enhancing properties. This is of course, something all males desire. When stacked with 1-Androsterone, you can expect extraordinary mass and strength gains while experiencing increased libido enhancement and the energy to power through the most grueling workouts.

Attachments

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah should preserve libido

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
so this new version of 4-AD is a ph to testosterone?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
4-dhea converted to 4-andro

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Can your 1ad and 4ad
be stacked with 1,4ad ?
Since they rely on enzymatic conversion one could expect some competitive inhibition as a result. I can't recall the their structures offhand so perhaps they don't all rely on the same enzymes like 17b hsd. Assuming they did though, what would be the theoretical limit whereby competition would ensue? Obviously, enzyme expression would vary from one individual to another but there must be a range which the majority fall under.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
everybody will have diffrent results for sure

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
4-dhea converted to 4-andro

is that 4-dhea converted to 4-Androstenediol ?

the original 4-AD converts to testosterone at a rate of 15.76%

so if the new 4-AD eventually converts to testosterone, at what rate? when its finally testosterone?

original 4-AD also converted w/o aromitizing into estrogen and DHT. is it the same w/the new formula?

json75

Awards
When I take more than three 4-ad's at one time it knocks me out pretty bad, I get real lethargic for some reason, why is this?

json75

Awards
I'm taking 4 Aromx at night

I found this odd too.

My thoughts were that if I take a double dose of 4-ad first thing in the am (b4 workout) I could keep HPTA shutdown at a minimum, with the added anti-e at night.

Anyhow I've since split up my doses and have been fine.

This happened on more than one occasion. Actually it felt exactly the same way whenever I took the original 1ad.

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I am about to start a 4 week cycle of the 1-Andro and the 4AD. I have heard that you can stack that with the DecaVol. Is this true?

Also, would anyone recommend loading on Cycle Support a week before I start the ph stack, or would you just start taking it all together?

Pemmican

Pemmican

Awards
I am about to start a 4 week cycle of the 1-Andro and the 4AD. I have heard that you can stack that with the DecaVol. Is this true?

Also, would anyone recommend loading on Cycle Support a week before I start the ph stack, or would you just start taking it all together?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 4 Aromx at night

I found this odd too.

My thoughts were that if I take a double dose of 4-ad first thing in the am (b4 workout) I could keep HPTA shutdown at a minimum, with the added anti-e at night.

Anyhow I've since split up my doses and have been fine.

This happened on more than one occasion. Actually it felt exactly the same way whenever I took the original 1ad.

It reacts with everyone differently as one would expect. The lethargy your feeling is 9 times out of 10 due to it's too potent. Divided doses will help. I have ran across this a lot with users of 1-Andro as well.

I thought know way it's that potent, but to them it surely was. Gains lean and dry went through the roof but they had to reduce the dosage due to lethargy.

I do get lethargy off higher doses like 6 caps a day. Dividing them is always best then scale down if it's too much.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since they rely on enzymatic conversion one could expect some competitive inhibition as a result. I can't recall the their structures offhand so perhaps they don't all rely on the same enzymes like 17b hsd. Assuming they did though, what would be the theoretical limit whereby competition would ensue? Obviously, enzyme expression would vary from one individual to another but there must be a range which the majority fall under.

Actually I found it to be a really good stack!!

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you stacking it with anything?

My reps FOCKING ROCK.....sorry just had to get that out.

Nice work tat!!!

Big thanks to sticky all the product threads!!! I'm going to hook you up for that...you just don't know it yet. ;)

LD

tattoopierced1

My reps FOCKING ROCK.....sorry just had to get that out.

Nice work tat!!!

Big thanks to sticky all the product threads!!! I'm going to hook you up for that...you just don't know it yet. ;)

LD
just trying to get some users to do some logs so people can see the great results!! we need more AMS logs on AM!!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Actually I found it to be a really good stack!!

LD
At what doses and duration did you run the combo? There's a healthy paranoia that exists in the minds of many that there could be some possible "competitive inhibition" with a variety of compounds and thus they aren't getting the most out of their money or efforts. I believe it to be generally overstated as the doses employed usually will not yield any significant "competition" so any anecdotal evidence to bolster this is always appreciated.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Here Ya go Buddy!!

Gotta love Cyber World!!!

Love 1-Andro!!!!

tattoopierced1

The Advanced Muscle Science products, 1-Androsterone â„¢ and 4-AD â„¢ are isomers of DHEA, but different from standard DHEA. 1-DHEA (1-Androsterone) is actually a precursor to 1-Androstenedione. 4-AD is a “4-DHEA” or a 4-ene where regular DHEA should be called a “5-DHEA”

AMS 4-AD and 1-Androsterone will convert more readily to Testosterone (4-Androsterone) and 1-Testosterone (1Androsterone). Really though, it all depends on enzymatic activity and their propensity to affect different molecules and the “groups” (like ketones, alcohols, etc.) they possess.

4-Androsterone vs 5-DHEA - 4-AD will be more efficient at converting to testosterone AND will be LESS estrogenic than standard 5-DHEA.

As for 1-Androsterone…in a nutshell, 1-DHEA (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) is an intermediate between 1-Adiol and 1-ADione. 1-DHEA will convert at a VERY high rate to 1-Testosterone. If you remember, 1-Dione was the first product released and was VERY effective. This product will be MORE effective than the 1-Diol or 1-Dione of the past and is a VERY potent muscle builder because of its delivery system. 1-Androsterone will improve upon what was an already high conversion rate to its target hormone, 1-Testosterone.

Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone and 4-AD combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older 1-Andro products.

We have licensed the advanced delivery system for utilizing your naturally occurring hormones to provide the most advanced system on the market today for blocking negative side effects while increasing free testosterone. Once again, like the older products, 1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern and 4-AD includes an anti-estrogen and DHT blocker (to reduce these natural pathways).

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as what the dosage for someone my size would be?

6'4
248lbs.

Never ran 1AD/4AD but have quite of bit of experince with designers.

Edit- Since I have never taken these before the dosing chart would prob be good for me.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
It reacts with everyone differently as one would expect. The lethargy your feeling is 9 times out of 10 due to it's too potent. Divided doses will help. I have ran across this a lot with users of 1-Andro as well.

I thought know way it's that potent, but to them it surely was. Gains lean and dry went through the roof but they had to reduce the dosage due to lethargy.

I do get lethargy off higher doses like 6 caps a day. Dividing them is always best then scale down if it's too much.

LD
taking 600mgs ed of 4ad one every 6-8 hrs stacked with 600mgs bold after taking 4ad for 1wk very letharic should I lower the dosage or will this pass ?

tattoopierced1

Have you been taking both for a week, or just the 4ad for a week and just recently added the bold?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
This will most likely be my winter bulk stack, but couldn't you stack Dienedrone with it? If not, what would stack well with your Dienedrone? Just curious. Also...how would you adjust the doses for someone my size? Or wouldn't you?
We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
nutra is out of this. any codes so i can order off ypur web site. and how many bottles for a cycle stacked with epi.
What codes are you needing? Which product do you want to tk with epi?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i want to pick up 4ad to stack with epi. i usually purchase from nutra but they are out. i'd prefer to know i am getting the product from a trusted place. nutra sells it for 39 a bottle. the ams site sells it for 50 +.

tattoopierced1

a little bird told me a company with the initials DPS has it in stock

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
is this the second version. i read there was two.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
We have had a lot of great feedback about the combination of Dienedrone & 1-andro.
Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha...and thanks, but you can't stack all four (1-
AD, 4-AD, DecaVol, and Dienedrone)? Just curious. And again, what about the dosages?
I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains...Stacking them 4 together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. But of course the 1-Andro stacks & compliments all of them in different ways so it could be stacked with any of them. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter. Also this stack Is considered a Mass stack meant for more advanced users.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I personally would'nt stack all four and besides that those four products offer you different types of gains from lean hard muscle to that bulky (wet) muscle gains. Stacking them together would'nt be the most productive way. Also you then would increase your chances of side-effects. As for the dosage let me get back to you I have to talk to the big guy on this matter.

Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
would ur version of 4-AD work better the Transdermal route?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply, JJ20...how about either the Dienedrone or the DecaVol in addition to the 1-AD, 4-AD stack? And please do get back to me on the dosages...I appreciate it. Based on my experience, I'll probably stack it with Dermacrine (started it today)...so definitely let me know.
Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey I found some really good stuff that might answer some of your questions....pm sent
I read it, and I thank you for taking the time to send it to me...but I really didn't get any answers to the question I asked you....I don't know, maybe I'm just stupid.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
how many weeks can i run this version of 4-AD for?

test base cycle's u can run for 8-12 weeks

4ad transdermal u can run from 8-10 (maybe 12 honestly im not sure) weeks same with the oral version its not hepatoxic.

so what the maximum cycle length in weeks w/ ur version of 4-ad?
Most people run that cycle 6-8 weeks with great results.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Ok heres a little more detailed chart on dosages if you was to stack all of these.....Also is you was to only use 2 of them you may increase the dosages by one pill per-day then maybe play with it a little till you find out what works for you best.Hope this helps more.
Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter. :afro:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for your help and for the rep points. I'll probably use this protocol when dosing this winter. :afro:
No problem man..Thats my job to give you all the information you need to make the right decisions.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well sence our new formulation 4-AD, is naturally found in several tissues of the body the 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the naturally occurring enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other previously available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and like the now banned older products also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone.Also the new 1-Androsterone provides the similar results! Not a liver toxic methyl prohormone, 1-Androsterone combines the safest and most advanced delivery method available in a prohormone product to deliver better results than the older products.1-Androsterone cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so gyno and hair loss are not a concern either. If you run the AROM-X for the sufficient amount of time & dosage you should have no problems with recovery. If you still have concerns you can always throw something else in there to help get your natural test pumping again.