3 Loggers Needed For Ironflex's New Product Formabolic!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice dude that is the way to camp!
the ONLY way!!!!

sleeping bags and tents, carried on our backs to our campsite that changed everyday!!! other than fishing gear, frying pan and matches what more do you need?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Where is this product in stock? Tried to order from orbit yesterday and when I put in my cart it said it was oversold...
The presale at orbit was a crazy price so I can believe that they over sold. I'll see if I can find out for ya bro. The 20% off coupon code for Ironflex will make it a solid price though

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the ONLY way!!!!

sleeping bags and tents, carried on our backs to our campsite that changed everyday!!! other than fishing gear, frying pan and matches what more do you need?
A good woman with you. ;)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The presale at orbit was a crazy price so I can believe that they over sold. I'll see if I can find out for ya bro. The 20% off coupon code for Ironflex will make it a solid price though
I just checked and the code is invalid so I took that out of my post.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
the ONLY way!!!!

Super sick man! sounds like my summers in Tahoe!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got mine and started but was in same boat as BigT. Was doing things that took me away from electronic leashes for the weekend. I am going to start mine right now and will post the link up in here shortly.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Got mine and started but was in same boat as BigT. Was doing things that took me away from electronic leashes for the weekend. I am going to start mine right now and will post the link up in here shortly.
Nice glad everyone got theirs !!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still at 25mg a day. No real bloat but full and pumped at this dose. Added nolva to combat some gyno I have that lowering my estrogen to low amounts doesn't seem to take care of on its own.