3 Loggers Needed For Ironflex's New Product Formabolic!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i used to mess with homebrews, 2-3 gms androstenetrione [6oxo] added to e-form was f'ing excellent. too bad we don't have access to bulks like the 'good old days', lol.

i am just happy to see formestane is still around!!! has the libido perked up yet?
That sounds great. To bad. Lol

I'd say it is up some. Looking at girls I normally wouldn't look at. Erection strength is up as is orgasm quality. Tmi I know.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what I like to hear! Please keep us in the loop on this! We appreciate guys like yourself taking it upon themselves to review a product even though they weren't chosen in the promo! Good stuff! As a rep, I file that in the back of my mind for future promos for extra consideration in the picking process.
Thanks I will post hear as things progress. This is the first iron flex product I have tried. So if things continue to go well I will happy to see what else you guys have to offer in the future.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might have to drop down to one serving a day. Waking up very dry and am down a belt loop. Diet has stayed the same and actually increased by 500 cals on some days. 400g of carbs a day not all are clean also.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might have to drop down to one serving a day. Waking up very dry and am down a belt loop. Diet has stayed the same and actually increased by 500 cals on some days. 400g of carbs a day not all are clean also.
told you, lol!!! nothing has ever dried me out the way form does!!!!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
told you, lol!!! nothing has ever dried me out the way form does!!!!
Would you drop to one dose of 50mg or go to 75mg? Currently at 100mg. I can't believe how quickly I dried out.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Would you drop to one dose of 50mg or go to 75mg? Currently at 100mg. I can't believe how quickly I dried out.
Try 2 pumps am and 1 pump pm if you think that you are getting too dry. I'm really happy that is working for you. Your feedback will not be forgotten.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mg

If you want to lower the dose from there, you can.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
75mg

If you want to lower the dose from there, you can.
Will do. This product blows the competing product away. Great value as I need less then I expected. More vascular, dry, and nipple pain has gone down a good amount. 4 days in. Also it drys fast and the smell doesn't stick around long. No residue either.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Will do. This product blows the competing product away. Great value as I need less then I expected. More vascular, dry, and nipple pain has gone down a good amount. 4 days in. Also it drys fast and the smell doesn't stick around long. No residue either.
the zero residue is awesome. The other stuff left me looking shinny like a vampire from twilight lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear. Does our product have a scent?

Rocktown

Awards
Ok I think I'm sold on this. Do you think this product would work good on cycle to keep gyno symptoms at bay?

Rocktown

Awards
Cool. I didn't know if it was actually strong enough to keep gyno in check. I guess I need to start looking online and find who's got it the cheapest. Thanks for the info.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. I didn't know if it was actually strong enough to keep gyno in check. I guess I need to start looking online and find who's got it the cheapest. Thanks for the info.
I believe formasurge is the cheapest ATM. But it is discontinued so I'd rather use a product in production so if I want more down the road I will know how I respond to it. This is bc each transdermal has its own carrier thus you will respond to each one a little different in terms of dosage needed for desired effect. So iron flex formabolic is the cheapest at orbit for 39.99.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe formasurge is the cheapest ATM. But it is discontinued so I'd rather use a product in production so if I want more down the road I will know how I respond to it. This is bc each transdermal has its own carrier thus you will respond to each one a little different in terms of dosage needed for desired effect. So iron flex formabolic is the cheapest at orbit for 39.99.
Here's the link for Orbit

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Remember to use our discount coupon SOCIAL for an extra 10% off!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very dry this morning. Joints ache some in the shoulders. I lowered it to 75mg yesterday. Dropping to 25mg for a little to let some estrogen come.back. I think 25-50mg of this product will be perfect for my needs and trt. This carrier is very effective. All nipple pain is gone. They are just puffy now. I have been applying some directly to the nipple also. Even with low estrogen like sides I still have a good libido and erection strength.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might have to jump on this deal for my Upcoming Trest run

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very dry this morning. Joints ache some in the shoulders. I lowered it to 75mg yesterday. Dropping to 25mg for a little to let some estrogen come.back. I think 25-50mg of this product will be perfect for my needs and trt. This carrier is very effective. All nipple pain is gone. They are just puffy now. I have been applying some directly to the nipple also. Even with low estrogen like sides I still have a good libido and erection strength.
i was curious about the effectiveness minus the d-limonene.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any news on when we should expect the product?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on only 25mg for several days now. Joint pain gone and nipple has gone down even more. Still vary dry. What an effective product so far. Will keep here unless things change.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Been on only 25mg for several days now. Joint pain gone and nipple has gone down even more. Still vary dry. What an effective product so far. Will keep here unless things change.
25mg Every day? That bottle will last you for like 6 months lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol! That or a little longer. Either way, the fact that it's working so well at a low dose is awesome! Can't wait to see how the 3 loggers respond to it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

jlsprin

Awards
Really like to try this product.
1.) How old are you? 50
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Preworkout, Amino Acids/BCAAs (both taken before training), Protein shake after workout.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Neither, jut maintaining now. Would like to increase size/lean muscle
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Split: 6 days/week: Day 1: Chest/back, Day 2: Shoulder/Arms, Day 3: Legs; repeat 4,5,6 rest day 7. HIIT training (focus on intensity); supersets, minimal rest between sets.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None

I think would be great candidate to test this product: 50 yr old male, consistent body weight for long time, train (lift weights) 6 days/week. Job is long hours, active, on feet 10 hours/day; so I lift at lunch on work days, schedule rotates. Run few miles/day few days / week on days off, and I referee soccer 1 -2 days most weeks. Been training consistently for several years. Split routine, change routine (exercises) monthly, but always 6 days/week, same body part split. Bodyweight stays consistent (never been more than 5 lb variation; last 2 years 149 - 156 lbs), same range (5'9" 154 lb average). Last several months focused on getting stronger. Gone up in strength some, not as much as I would like, bodyweight staying same. Very consistent life, work, workouts. So anything that changes (and has an effect) should be evident.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha I must respond very well to this product and formulation I am sure it will go.quick when I try trest later down the line.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really like to try this product.
1.) How old are you? 50
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Preworkout, Amino Acids/BCAAs (both taken before training), Protein shake after workout.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Neither, jut maintaining now. Would like to increase size/lean muscle
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Split: 6 days/week: Day 1: Chest/back, Day 2: Shoulder/Arms, Day 3: Legs; repeat 4,5,6 rest day 7. HIIT training (focus on intensity); supersets, minimal rest between sets.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None

I think would be great candidate to test this product: 50 yr old male, consistent body weight for long time, train (lift weights) 6 days/week. Job is long hours, active, on feet 10 hours/day; so I lift at lunch on work days, schedule rotates. Run few miles/day few days / week on days off, and I referee soccer 1 -2 days most weeks. Been training consistently for several years. Split routine, change routine (exercises) monthly, but always 6 days/week, same body part split. Bodyweight stays consistent (never been more than 5 lb variation; last 2 years 149 - 156 lbs), same range (5'9" 154 lb average). Last several months focused on getting stronger. Gone up in strength some, not as much as I would like, bodyweight staying same. Very consistent life, work, workouts. So anything that changes (and has an effect) should be evident.
Thank you for your interest but we have already chosen our 3 loggers. Welcome to Anabolic Minds too!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Has BigT or MrKleen checked their mail box yet? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know Sbeast got his, anyone else???
got mine on fri...been on a camping trip all weekend with son and brother in law and son in law---no electronics allowed!!

heading to start log now!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Where is this product in stock? Tried to order from orbit yesterday and when I put in my cart it said it was oversold...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
got mine on fri...been on a camping trip all weekend with son and brother in law and son in law---no electronics allowed!!

heading to start log now!!!
Nice dude that is the way to camp!