3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Whip em out and swang em around....works like a charm, every time....guaranteed :toofunny:
:bruce1:
The old guys in the gym do that...not on purpose...it's unpleasant.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, i may or may not workout tonight. Did NOT sleep good last night so im kind of draggin ass after a 9.5 hour workday on lower carbs. Diets perfect still. Looking leaner most definately.

Aggression and libido are up still. Hair is also growing quicker along with the nails. Muscles are tighter/fuller even on the lower carbs.

If i do workout tonight ill do abs n cardio probly and power tan after lol.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, i may or may not workout tonight. Did NOT sleep good last night so im kind of draggin ass after a 9.5 hour workday on lower carbs. Diets perfect still. Looking leaner most definately.

Aggression and libido are up still. Hair is also growing quicker along with the nails. Muscles are tighter/fuller even on the lower carbs.

Sounds great man. Keep that diet locked in, its key.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did just 25 mins of cardio tonight. Also did a couple sets of abs.

Nate that is no lie. I feel this is why im getting lean at the rate i am and still holding onto/looking bigger as every week passes. You never know how key diet is until uve nailed it yourself and see what it can do for you!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job on getting the gym done tired!!

Ya it was more mental then anything ya know. Glad i got in and got out! I will probly try and hit some cardio up sunday morning but theres no promises on that! No gym for me tomorrow.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

..... I work 12 hour days on a regular basis off 6 hours sleep.... get in the gym. :hammer:

on another note nice progress thus far bro, I can twait to get my hands on this biz.

Edit:

aight good job.... just saw you made it... thatta boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..... I work 12 hour days on a regular basis off 6 hours sleep.... get in the gym. :hammer:
X2 Poops. It tough to get used to, but worth it in the end. :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Funny funny man! Yes 3-ad has given me the confidence to leave the corner hookers alone and go for the strippers now!!! :lol:

Hell yesss ive fuggin upgraded!

i say you should trade in the gayclipes GT and get a Neon.
just go all the way with it!:whip:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^^^^

What he said. :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
X2 Poops. It tough to get used to, but worth it in the end. :D
Or you could just franchise a gym with a unique selling point and work there. (do you think a gym where the PTs were all knowledgeable Hooters girls? :D)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahhaha chad o chad my man! Almost thinking about doing that! The neon is calling me! :lol: Goat fvcker :lol:

Hahha poops i made it! Im used to pretty much workin long hours as well, as i could i easily worked 12-15 hr days so while it wasnt that i was at work to long, my dlck was in the dirt for some reason lol.

No gym will be had today, diet will be clean until next carbup day which is monday. Not sure what ill eat or if ill even eat a carbup meal. I might, might not.

Woke up this morning looking very lean and vascular.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Or you could just franchise a gym with a unique selling point and work there. (do you think a gym where the PTs were all knowledgeable Hooters girls? :D)
If something like this were to happen say, in my area...would I owe you any royalties on this brilliant idea?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If something like this were to happen say, in my area...would I owe you any royalties on this brilliant idea?
As long as it isn't the Manhattan/ New Jersey area then no. However I do require my name to be posted on multiple surfaces of the gym under the marking of "Thanks to the Brilliant One." Lol.

Also my gyms will have a separate portion that is closed off that will cater to the female trainees as well. :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Also my gyms will have a separate portion that is closed off that will cater to the female trainees as well. :lol:
:blink: There will be banana hammocks everywhere...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, had my carbup day a day early but no biggie. Diets still perfect, definately leaning out.

Mood is still up. Ill be working out tomorrow doing back, ill update with weight n so forth. Till then guys rock out with ur cox out! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Backs tonight. Diets been on point as usual. Weight n everything taken tonight and i wont forget my log book lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3, Day 15:

Weight:199

Back:

T-Bar: 135x15,160x12,205x9 Page Ranking
Lat Pulldown:130x12,140x8,120x 10
These and low rows were supersetted
Low Rows:130x12,140x10,120x10
Strait arm PD:80x12,90x10,70x12
Shrugs:180x15+3,230x13+3,230x8
Deltoid Fly:120x15+3,130x10

I also did a free weight type deltoid rear fly that works the rear delt and inner traps. Great movement that i love to do but i dont record it. Just a bonus move i guess.

Comments/Thoughts:
Workout tonight was amazing. Pump was pretty good, nothing crazy, but i was more full and vascularity was lovely. People are definately taking notice in my appearance. I was talking with a guy that knew me when i first started working out and he was noticing the weights and was like damn ur stronger then me n blah blah blah, basicaly kissin ass but i didnt mind. He used to give me a hard time back in the day with me n my ex at the time until i threatened to come across the counter and beat his ass for talkin his sh!t. I know i know, mature right? He just had to be put in his place and im a much calmer person and hes grown up more so were cool. Overall like i said great workout, hunger is in full effect but diet is still perfectly clean. Mood is still up but has tapered a bit. I feel this is where id up it to 6 caps a day if i was running this myself, but obviously since im not ill keep it at 4 and next cycle ill move to 6 at this point. :-D

Cliff notes:
-Amazing workout
-Strength up a nice amount while recomping
-People noticing/ giving compliments
-Hunger is up
-Sweat is crazy style
-Mood still elevated but tapering off
-Full and vascular

There we have it guys!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cliff notes:
-Amazing workout
-Strength up a nice amount while recomping
-People noticing/ giving compliments
-Hunger is up
-Sweat is crazy style
-Mood still elevated but tapering off
-Full and vascular

There we have it guys!
Can it get any better?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can it get any better?
Thats what im saying! Im pickin up atleast 2 bottles probly 3 and run this in a winter cycle. Like ive said so many times before, ill buy it just for the mood support! Lovin it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im making my diet my b!tch! Clean as usual! Im kinda sad though, i only have a week left damnit! :lol:

Aaahhh well im still gonna tear it up this last week or so! Its chest tonight peoples and im gonna rip it the fvck apart! :dance:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Im making my diet my b!tch! Clean as usual! Im kinda sad though, i only have a week left damnit! :lol:

Aaahhh well im still gonna tear it up this last week or so! Its chest tonight peoples and im gonna rip it the fvck apart! :dance:
I don't care how superhuman you feel with this stuff eclipse, make sure you get a spotter on the raw 500! :D. 3-AD ~ makin the iron cry.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3, Day 16:

Mission: Chest

Incline Chest DBs:80x10,90x9+2,95x6Page Ranking
HS Flat:180x8,190x8,90x10 Slow negatives
HS Incline:140x12,180x8,180x6
Pec Dec:160x12,170x10,180x7PR
Dips:180x12,230x9

I did some ab work and i did 15 mins of cardio

Comments/Thoughts:
Tonights workout felt like **** to be honest. It was weird, i felt week but i was pumped to be in the gym. I have some ish going on with me right now but diets still nailed and workouts are still happening. I beleive the reason for my weak workout feeling even though i hit PRs was lack of meals. I had a day off today and slept pretty late, leaving me about 2 meals before workout where i usualy have atleast 3 and most of the time 4. Sweat was obnoxious and my shirt was soaked before i knew it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support C! I havnt been down so much really as just irritated. I feel like im not getting anywhere but hungrier with my diet. :lol: and not hungrier like drive, hungrier like EVERYTHING looks good. But im still keeping to it, this is the most dedicated ive been with my diet outside of the first 6 months i started bodybuilding so im happy about that.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you on that. I've had some binge eating issues lately:(

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on that. I've had some binge eating issues lately:(
Thats usualy what i do. Ill eat good for 2-3 days and binge eat. I mean horrid style like, a whole pizza with bread n stuff. Ive been doing good though and im actualy surprised but honestly it doesnt seem to be working as well as id had hoped. Maybe im just holding some water but idk. Im trying though and you better stay on track too missy! Im pullin for ya!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work J! Hang in there brother, you're doing a great job! :D

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm hella late on this one guys, but I've been pretty busy lately workin to support my food and supplement addiction haha. Know you guys know what I mean ;)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Looking good eclipse, I hope you have a better workout next time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my binges lately have at least been confined to steaks + green veggies. I could really use a nice pizza though, papa johns bacon, onions, banana peppers, pepperoni, anchovies with some hot pepper flakes damn i'm hungry precardio now :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the support guys. Dieting just fvcks with my head pretty bad at times. I almost have that "fat kid" feel to me ever since i was younger. Im getting outa it, it just can be taxin on the mental part.

Lets see, this weekend for my carbup im having me the tuscani pasta beef n cheese from pizza hut! :lol:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the support guys. Dieting just fvcks with my head pretty bad at times. I almost have that "fat kid" feel to me ever since i was younger. Im getting outa it, it just can be taxin on the mental part.

Lets see, this weekend for my carbup im having me the tuscani pasta beef n cheese from pizza hut! :lol:
lol that had to have been the biggest oxymoron i've heard in a while :toofunny: both statements contradict one another! Anyhow nice work clipse and keep up the great work!!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good work clipse, I know how it is. I put on muscle really easy, but I put on fat easier, and it's harder for me to lose it. And I get too light headed when I go low carb and it fks with my equilibrium. But hey man, keep up the good work! Remember, force your body into submission!:twisted:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well box if i work hard all week then i deserve a nice cheat meal. Im not workin for a comp here im workin for self satisfactory and about 8-10% bf so i think i should have some nice things here n there!! :lol:

I must spread some rep around before givin it back to the boxman though!

Anyways guys tonight was legs/light shoulders.

Nothing new to report, strength wasnt up really, pumps was very good though and sweat was flowing. Im thinking about getting a bottle of 3ad and going to 6 a day to see how it works out. Vascularity was sick as well. Tomorrow is arms so ill have a more detailed log then.

Also had 1 of my carbup meals today, footlong and 6inch tuna sub from subway with a bag of doritos. Ate it all and LOVED it.. :lol:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well box if i work hard all week then i deserve a nice cheat meal. Im not workin for a comp here im workin for self satisfactory and about 8-10% bf so i think i should have some nice things here n there!! :lol:
lucky SOB hahaha im craving a buffet...just fantasizing about eating for 2 hours!!! Oh yea!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better enjoy it!!! We need to get shredded!!
Hahaha oh i did enjoy it! Funny thing is, is my body carb depletes so quick because of my training before i was even done training legs i was running on no carbs again and then 18 mins of cardio after had me feeling good. Im definately leaning out. With the cardio added i should be looking good. Still weighin in at about 196 too so im happy about that. Next week is when **** hits the fan probly. Cardio everyday and cutting some cals out! :duel: <----Me and my body! :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your a crazy crazy man.... I always feel like Im in a constant fight to get enough cals... couldnt even think about intentionally cutting any... good luck to you though my man.

What are your final goals like bf% and weight wise?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your a crazy crazy man.... I always feel like Im in a constant fight to get enough cals... couldnt even think about intentionally cutting any... good luck to you though my man.

What are your final goals like bf% and weight wise?

Thats what everyone tells me. hahah... My final goals at the end of this cut ultimately would be 185-190 8% at 5'9" In about 5 years ( given myself plenty of time ) id like to be 205 at 8%.. Well see if it happens. If im 190 at 10% ill be happy but im almost there now so id like to hit 8%.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what everyone tells me. hahah... My final goals at the end of this cut ultimately would be 185-190 8% at 5'9" In about 5 years ( given myself plenty of time ) id like to be 205 at 8%.. Well see if it happens. If im 190 at 10% ill be happy but im almost there now so id like to hit 8%.
sweet that should be some good weight and look!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet that should be some good weight and look!

Yea i cant complain, the progress ive made in the last 3 weeks has honestly been great, i give credit to my diet though, i really see how important it is, i always knew but i kind of just showed myself how it IS really important. I cant complain about my size either, im happy with it and get looks like i shouldnt be the size i am for my heigth i guess idk lol. I would love to have my arms get up to 18 inches before the end of summer though! Only half and inch to go! :head:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh I hate you. for me the battle is to get few enough cals to manage to drop a lb

That sounds just like me Easy and I am 7 years younger then you..... but with that in mind I am actually down about 5-6 lbs on Recreate for 2-3 weeks .....
Recreate and 3-AD for the dream recomp

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just thankful my body doesnt let go of my muscle very easy. I feed it plenty of protein and its satisfied!!!

Diets perfect today as always so far. Tonight is arms! I cant wait to kill it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot my log book again! Damnit! Anyways i KILLED arms tonight again.

Effects seem to be falling plateuing(sp?) so to speak from the 3-ad. Strength hasnt climbed really anymore then it would normaly, mood is decent, libido is still on par. Like i said this is where id up the dose and hopefully see it do some good. It was a great run most definately and i still have some days left on it.

I will say this is keeping my muscle on me tho so thats good, still sittin at about 195-196 while reducing BF. So i cant be more happy then with how this cycle has gone for me!