3-ad? Could it be? Oh yes and its with 3clipseGT!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope the headache goes away soon. Have you ran to the grocery store to do a quick blood pressure check?

The Personal trainer is great. It holds you accountable and my training goes so much quicker. I don't have to think about what I'm going to do that day, I just show up and do it. I'm getting cuts from doing things I wouldn't normally do. And she pushes me past the pain and makes me keep going.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope the headache goes away soon. Have you ran to the grocery store to do a quick blood pressure check?

The Personal trainer is great. It holds you accountable and my training goes so much quicker. I don't have to think about what I'm going to do that day, I just show up and do it. I'm getting cuts from doing things I wouldn't normally do. And she pushes me past the pain and makes me keep going.
Nah didnt even think about that! I may have to do that. My blood pressure is usualy ALWAYS good but i think i may go do that. Good idea C! Yea, this trainer is online but everything will still be laid out for what i do, eat,set,reps etc. Its more for my bulking phase i beleive. Im HORRIBLE at it. So i eat less cals n short change my gains.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah didnt even think about that! I may have to do that. My blood pressure is usualy ALWAYS good but i think i may go do that. Good idea C! Yea, this trainer is online but everything will still be laid out for what i do, eat,set,reps etc. Its more for my bulking phase i beleive. Im HORRIBLE at it. So i eat less cals n short change my gains.
Good luck with the trainer. Just think how huuuugggee you're going to get brutha! Nice job on the log so far. It seems we're all enjoying the 3-AD.:cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with the trainer. Just think how huuuugggee you're going to get brutha! Nice job on the log so far. It seems we're all enjoying the 3-AD.:cheers:

Im gonna look like a freak!! Hahaha i cant wait! Oh most definately am i enjoying 3-ad! :cheers:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea thats what i did immediately was increas water intake. Drank about a Liter and a half during my workout and then almost another liter after. Didnt seem to help but i will up my water intake during the day. I took some Bayer though hopefuly it goes away. Its pretty annoying! lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this relates....
but i get a headache evertime i initially go low carb.
eating high protein and low carb will dehydrate you even if you drink a ton of water.
after a few days my body adjusts and i feel better.

i also second crader's notion of checking your bp.
especially if the headaches continue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure if this relates....
but i get a headache evertime i initially go low carb.
eating high protein and low carb will dehydrate you even if you drink a ton of water.
after a few days my body adjusts and i feel better.

i also second crader's notion of checking your bp.
especially if the headaches continue.

I think the low carb may be whats doing it. Im keeping my water intake high tho thats for sure. If i have one tomorrow i will get it checked.

bigcountry19

bigcountry19

Awards
buy hawthorn berry it lowers your blood pressure i used to get huge head aches on cycle then i tried hawthorn and I'll never run another cycle again without it really helps and it cheap like 5-10 buck a bottle for 100 caps and just one a day.:clean:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
buy hawthorn berry it lowers your blood pressure i used to get huge head aches on cycle then i tried hawthorn and I'll never run another cycle again without it really helps and it cheap like 5-10 buck a bottle for 100 caps and just one a day.:clean:

Yea today is so far so good. No headaches or anything to report. Lethargy isnt nearly as present today either which is nice.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in experiment phase. Matt thinks my liver glycogen is depleted so he had me drink something with high fructose corn syrup in it. I'm waiting to see if it could possibly be so simple.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in experiment phase. Matt thinks my liver glycogen is depleted so he had me drink something with high fructose corn syrup in it. I'm waiting to see if it could possibly be so simple.
And this could be the result of being very lethargic? Interesting! Lemme know how it works! Tell D while hes at it put a move on for DCP and guthealth! I went to throw some in my cart and it was out! :-( It added to the depression at hand! :lol: jk guys. I just love your products, and if im gonna be fat and fail at diet ( which i havnt yet but its a possibility ) i atleast want products around me that COULD fix it! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far today so good. No headache, moods has been up, i am hungrier then normal which i will attribute to 3-ad. Face does seem a tad bit oilier then normal and some bacne is poppin up.

Diets been on point today, oh yeeeaahhhsssss sonn!!! :lol:

Tonight is chest and ill update after the workout.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well drinking the Coke helped a bit. Until tomorrow I can't say for sure how it will be long term. If only it is so simple:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wheres the update?
Right Cheya! :lol:

Week 2, Day 9:

Chest:

Incline:70x14,80x10,90x7PR
HS Flat:180x8,180x8 supersetted with 90x8
HS Incline:90x12,140x10,140x8
Pec Dec:150x15,160x12PR,170x10PR
Dips:BWx12,180x12,180x10

Abs:

Weighted Leg Lifts:40x15,50x13,60x10
Leg Lifts/Crunches: Bwx25,Bwx25,BWx25

Cardio: 30mins on tread at 3.7

Comments/Thoughts:

Todays workout was smooth and went great. Pump and vascularity was awesome. Sweat was up as well. Hunger has been kicked up a notch.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you get the random hot flashes through the day?

feel like i am menopausal! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you get the random hot flashes through the day?

feel like i am menopausal! :lol:
Hahahha actualy i have noticed this, mostly with the meal i take my 3-ad with!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahahha actualy i have noticed this, mostly with the meal i take my 3-ad with!
yeah, i notice the same thing, like 15 minutes or so after taking the pills. its freaking crazy! atelast you know its working! :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that sounds way better than getting lethargy 15-20 minutes later

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, i notice the same thing, like 15 minutes or so after taking the pills. its freaking crazy! atelast you know its working! :cheers:

Most definately!

Hahah no kidding EZ! Nothing like superdrol lethargy! lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Full write-up will be available at: http://2-androstenol.com/

3-AD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving: 661mg

3-AD Alpha-Trophic Complex™
2-Androstenol Acetate Ester, Androsterone [3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one]

Performance Optimization Tri-Matrix™
Picamilon , Propionyl L-Carnitine , 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-dihydroxyecdysone (20%)]

Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Flaxseed

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy, male adults, 21 years of age, or older. Women should not use this product. Before using product, seek advice from a physician if you are taking any prescription, over the counter drugs, or other supplements, or have any pre-existing medical condition, including, but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor. If you experience any ill feeling, adverse health effect or any adverse reaction with the consumption of this product discontinue use immediately and contact your health care professional. Do not exceed the maximum recommended serving size of six (6) capsules daily. Increasing the recommended serving amount may increase the risk of serious health effects, and will not improve results. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size might increase the likelihood of these side effects. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

So here we go! A little info....... how long till the write up?

Mr.50

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot my workout book tonight but had an amazing workout! Legs and shoulders were blown up! I was so pumped, sweating was at a all new high and was looking vasculary as ****.

Diet is fvcking nailed my friends! This is by far, the most dialed in i have EVER been and its paying dividends. I saw an ex tonight that i saw about 2 weeks ago and she was amazed, shes like wow uve changed a lot in 2 weeks. Leaner, bigger, meaner. <----True talk, exact words!!! Get some! :clean:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
exact words? Thats pimpalicious man (meaner though? lol) Are you still noticing a high mood boost?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
exact words? Thats pimpalicious man (meaner though? lol) Are you still noticing a high mood boost?

She used to always tell me when i got cocky i looked mean. Just kinda walk around like im a badass.. I only walk around like this because im a man on a mission. Yep mood boost is definately still there. I think this is why my diets been amazing. The mood boost is helping so well! I cant wait till AX gets this out, im getting 2 bottles and running it till i cant run it NO MO! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice brotha!! Dude i'm getting heat flashes like i'm in menopause today. lol :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only GIRLS drive eclipses!!!!! girl!
:rasp: :lol:

Yea i get hott too. While i was doing arnold presses tonight i could feel the heat coming off my chest and shoulders. It was like i was smoldering.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I forgot my workout book tonight but had an amazing workout! Legs and shoulders were blown up! I was so pumped, sweating was at a all new high and was looking vasculary as ****.

Diet is fvcking nailed my friends! This is by far, the most dialed in i have EVER been and its paying dividends. I saw an ex tonight that i saw about 2 weeks ago and she was amazed, shes like wow uve changed a lot in 2 weeks. Leaner, bigger, meaner. <----True talk, exact words!!! Get some! :clean:
LOL nice man. Maybe that should be the catch phrase for 3-AD.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha you better watch it chad, ill be coming for YOU next!! :lol:

Thanks on trying to help poopy! But yea, they are driving and there drivin my "stick" at that! :bruce1:

Hahah that would definately be sweet Nate!

Get Bigger, Get Leaner, Get Meaner, Get 3-ad! :drunk:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha you better watch it chad, ill be coming for YOU next!! :lol:

Thanks on trying to help poopy! But yea, they are driving and there drivin my "stick" at that! :bruce1:

Hahah that would definately be sweet Nate!

Get Bigger, Get Leaner, Get Meaner, Get 3-ad! :drunk:
Nice Clipse so im guessing you finally decided to stop paying for you gals since getting on 3ad???!!!....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Clipse so im guessing you finally decided to stop paying for you gals since getting on 3ad???!!!....

:toofunny: Funny funny man! Yes 3-ad has given me the confidence to leave the corner hookers alone and go for the strippers now!!! :lol:

Hell yesss ive fuggin upgraded!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Funny funny man! Yes 3-ad has given me the confidence to leave the corner hookers alone and go for the strippers now!!! :lol:

Hell yesss ive fuggin upgraded!
That make a great testimonial for AX's 3AD lol...

Now you yes you can leave the corner hookers alone and upgrade to strippers! All for a small payment of $39.95!! Up your confidence today and buy 3 AD!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That make a great testimonial for AX's 3AD lol...

Now you yes you can leave the corner hookers alone and upgrade to strippers! All for a small payment of $39.95!! Up your confidence today and buy 3 AD!!!!
Hahaha :toofunny:.. Nice! Im about to go hitup the workout tonight! Its arms so pump and endurance will be put to the test. Im gonna KILL IT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys i was a dumbass and left my damn notebook at home AGAIN. Im just gonna smack myself if i do it again or drive all the way home.

Week 2, Day 11:

Arms was done though. I worked out with one of my buddies and the pace was nice, were pretty much on par with eachother strength wise so it was nice. Pump was rediculous, people were looking at me like im a freak with all the veins showing.

I have pipeline type veins in my forearms, i love it i think its sexy as ****. Had my carbup today as well which may have been it. Only one meal though so nothing crazy, a bowl of some amazing spaghetti. I have no idea how many carbs, probly atleast 100-150. Everything else has been clean as can be.

Im not sure if i will make it to the gym tomorrow. If i do it will probly just be cardio and abs. Recovery is up, oilyness is up, bacne isnt to bad right now, temper is up a bit, hunger is still up. Oh yea big thing, the boys are still good to go!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least it was friggen spaghetti so those are some god low GI carbs... the sauce is a different story but still man its a solid source to say the least.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established