2010 College Football Season

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can never relax where this team is concerned. I think we regressed this week and I really think there are 3-4 teams we could lose to this year. I'm worried about Indiana next week that's a terrific offense we may not be able to score enough points to keep up. We play Wisconsin at Camp Randall after that which could be a loss, followed by Purdue, Minnesota and Penn State we win those 3 by 24. The last 2 games are Iowa and Michigan which will be tough. So in summation we may not win very many more games this season but we'll be bowl eligible and go lose to South Carolina in the Outhouse bowl.
:haha: I'm such a pessimist.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a great game. Florida's 5-2 defense could cause some problems for Bama if McElroy plays like he did last week. I can see Julio being a bigger part of their game plan this time around. On the flip side, Brantley hasn't had a breakout game... and our DBs are ripe for the pickin' at times.

The real question about this game is...

Where the hell's Trauma1?????????????? :bsflag::lame:
I'M HERE, BRO! :D

I literally have little to no time to post these last few months outside Primordial stuff, but I've been looking forward to this game all week.

It should be an awesome game my man. I'm confident this will be an epic battle; which may become a sequel come the SEC championship game.

GO GATORS BABY!!!!!! :drunk:

-John

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
It appears that the "Tide" has definitely turned. As a fan of neither team specifically, it's interesting to watch. My team (Nebraska) finally looks like they're back in the mix.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Men against Boys.

We must slay all the boys of that family. If we leave any of their boys alive they will surely remember what we did and grow up to slay us.
Don Cicci, The Godfather

And the men grew older and eventually left the tribe and the boys became the great warriors.
Geronimo

to be continued....

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
1st Downs UF 17 Bama 18

Total Yards UF 281 Bama 273

Possession UF 32:50 Bama 27:10

Turnovers UF 4 Bama 0 3 in Red Zone

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st Downs UF 17 Bama 18

Total Yards UF 281 Bama 273

Possession UF 32:50 Bama 27:10

Turnovers UF 4 Bama 0 3 in Red Zone
All that talent... no execution. Bama didn't play their best game, and essentially shut it down in the 2nd half. There's absolutely nothing smash-mouth about Florida without their former QB. They just look and play... weak. Urban was fortunate to get out of T-town with only a 25-point loss and no TDs. Could've been a lot worse.

And no offense (pun intended)... but how hard is it not to snap the ball into the turf?

Meyer needs to get them working on fundamentals: blocking, tackling, running north and south. That fancypants stuff just isn't going to cut it with this young team. They look a little silly, in all honesty. That fiasco of a jump-pass was just embarrassing. Kirby and Nick saw that coming a mile away.

Not hatin'. I know the Gators are capable of much more.

Up next for Bama: An away game against a well-rested and pissed off South Carolina team who must win to stay in the SEC East title hunt.

This is the game that's had me concerned since the off-season.

College Gameday will be there. It was a tough decision between this game and Boise State vs. Toledo. :lol:

ROLL TIDE!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are you guys gonna start taking this ESPN Pick 'Em game seriously? I should just give you knuckleheads my picks/points beforehand... just to make it more competitive.

(Waiting for negs from BUCKNUTS. :laugh:)

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Meyer needs to get them working on fundamentals: blocking, tackling, running north and south. That fancypants stuff just isn't going to cut it with this young team. They look a little silly, in all honesty. That fiasco of a jump-pass was just embarrassing. Kirby and Nick saw that coming a mile away.
True, all true. I just can't fathom why a team like UF can't / won't recruit a smash mouth running back to replace the running threat of Tebow. Only then does the fancypants stuff have a chance to become the truly dazzling stuff it was before.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
True, all true. I just can't fathom why a team like UF can't / won't recruit a smash mouth running back to replace the running threat of Tebow. Only then does the fancypants stuff have a chance to become the truly dazzling stuff it was before.
I'm surprised Florida let Trent Richardson get away (Pensacola, FL). He's just the kind of RB they need.

On an unrelated note... I found this on another forum and thought you Gator dudes would like it. Maybe take it as a sign of hope or something:

442474-450.jpg

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When are you guys gonna start taking this ESPN Pick 'Em game seriously? I should just give you knuckleheads my picks/points beforehand... just to make it more competitive.

(Waiting for negs from BUCKNUTS. :laugh:)
It's a marathon not a sprint I'm one good week away from catching you, I just have to get my confidence order uhh...in order? :dunno:
I told you I thought the only team that beat your Crimson Tide is themselves and I'm more convinced than ever that's true. When you know what a team is going to do and still can't stop it then you know that they are executing at a high level. I will believe that someone can stop that running game when I see it.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's a marathon not a sprint I'm one good week away from catching you, I just have to get my confidence order uhh...in order? :dunno:
I told you I thought the only team that beat your Crimson Tide is themselves and I'm more convinced than ever that's true. When you know what a team is going to do and still can't stop it then you know that they are executing at a high level. I will believe that someone can stop that running game when I see it.
Alabama could also lose if McElroy keeps lowering his shoulder and taking on linebackers and misses the rest of the season, he needs to learn to slide or get out of bounds. I'm not a Bama fan and I have cringed a few times this past couple weeks.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alabama could also lose if McElroy keeps lowering his shoulder and taking on linebackers and misses the rest of the season, he needs to learn to slide or get out of bounds. I'm not a Bama fan and I have cringed a few times this past couple weeks.
Dude... I hear you. He was, as my momma likes to say, "Gettin' too big for his britches" yesterday. I let out a couple of "WTF??!!s" watching him take those hits unnecessarily.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude... I hear you. He was, as my momma likes to say, "Gettin' too big for his britches" yesterday. I let out a couple of "WTF??!!s" watching him take those hits unnecessarily.
He's way too important to that team to suffer a season ending injuring picking up an extra yard on a scramble. I'm sure lil nicky :saevil: will be telling him as much this week.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
They just look and play... weak.
I feel slightly better about our four point loss. Is it bad I was waiting for Urban to have another heart attack/retirement/leave of absence/comeback....?

Bring me A & M. I am hungry.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
You have your shot at Blakley. Youre losing that battle though.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I was talkin to the only other person on this forum with any kind of common sense when it comes to football...that would be you rubberring

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was talkin to the only other person on this forum with any kind of common sense when it comes to football...
I don't know how to respond to compliments... especially on this forum. :laugh:

I think I got it from Tidefans dot com. Big Bama homer site. Hey, if you're on Facebook, let me know. I post a ton of football stuff on there and have at it with Auburn, LSU, and Florida fans on a weekly basis. h0other, who used to post here, is constantly provoking my Bama homies... and then gets his ass handed to him. :trout:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
not by any stretch getting anything "handed to me". Except alot of false facts. "McElroy has the best passer rating in the NCAA", NOT. You have some moronic friends, thats for sure. War Eagle.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I may be seing hoother come spring 2011.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I was talkin to the only other person on this forum with any kind of common sense when it comes to football...that would be you rubberring
This is a stretch, but it wouldn't have anything to do with you being from Alabama does it? :scratchchin:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And TT, please... PLEASE tell me you didn't abandon the Longhorns and conveniently become an Auburn fan because it's your only shot at being on the positive end of a post-Bama game celebration.

Because that would be extremely lame.

You can crow "War Eagle!" after posting a pic of your new Auburn student ID. Until then, find a local bandwagon to hop on. Hey, TCU's still undefeated.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im already accepted and working out the details. Should get one at orientation. And no, Ive been following SEC football for a long time since the Big 12 is hopelessly gay. However, were A&M to announce an SEC move, you wouldnt believe how fast a transfer application would go there. Its way more than just football, so thats not what Im basing my decision on for the record. But SEC membership is much more than just football. It would be a home coming for A&M. A realization of their full potential not far behind. A true "Texas Titan" to become bigger than Alabama is now. A&M has the potential for sure.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although Bama has won 29 regular season games in a row (which is just flat-out ridiculous, especially in the SEC), I'm gonna go on record and say I think the Tide might be headed for an ambush in Columbia, SC. The Gamecocks:

1. Are in a must-win situation to keep pace in the SEC East.

2. Are stinging from a loss to the Barn, after leading 20-7.

3. Are coming off a bye week.

4. Are at home.

Most Bama fans have exhibited a quiet confidence this week... but I think things could get interesting. Here's hoping for #30. ROLL TIDE!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Alabama fans...quiet confidence...lol. Its that time of year again where Alabama fans put on their best wife beaters and drive their homes into Colombia. Id die of happiness to watch Alabama lose. Or Alabama fan's faces when Saban leaves.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I think the fact that spurrier has been runnin his mouth all week is gonna motivate the Tide plenty. I'm not predicting a Bama win, not my style, just sayin. And what a shocker it is for Lou Holtz to predict a S.C. win and to say they're actually a better team. N.D. should be winning that national championship any day now that he keeps predicting.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
That God awful lisp drives me crazy! How the hell he got that job is beyond me.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Ive been following SEC football for a long time since the Big 12 is hopelessly gay.
WTF???? TexasTitan bashing the Big 12 and talking up the SEC??? Things will never be the same.

Seriously TT, every team has an off year, Texas will be back. Look at me - Florida sucks this year but I'm not gonna become an Iowa Hawkeye or anything. Besides, we don't need another SEC guy here, we need more Big 12 reps.

Note to everyone: Quit bashing Texas. It obviously screwed up TT - he's wants to go to Auburn (yes - can you believe it - Auburn). :hmmm:

"AuburnTitan" or "TigerTitan" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id die of happiness to watch Alabama lose. Or Alabama fan's faces when Saban leaves.
Of course you would. You're a loser. That's what losers do. And you definitely need to be a good loser to be an Auburn fan. There are no championships for your Longhorns, Aggies, Tigers... or who ever the hell you're pulling for these days... to win, so you relish in real contenders losing games. You stay classy, douche.

AuburnTitan? Is that like a really big John Deere tractor or something?
ts, you know the expression, "Everything's bigger in Texas?" So, take the typical redneck, chip-on-the-shoulder, Jan Brady Syndrome-havin' Auburn fan... steal his girlfriend, add in some blatant closet homosexuality, and multiply him x10.

Yep, you guessed it... DoucheTitan.

polls_douche_2800_644942_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
That God awful lisp drives me crazy! How the hell he got that job is beyond me.
Between 1988 and 1993, Holtz's teams posted an overall 64–9–1 record.

WTF???? TexasTitan bashing the Big 12 and talking up the SEC??? Things will never be the same.

Seriously TT, every team has an off year, Texas will be back. Look at me - Florida sucks this year but I'm not gonna become an Iowa Hawkeye or anything. Besides, we don't need another SEC guy here, we need more Big 12 reps.

Note to everyone: Quit bashing Texas. It obviously screwed up TT - he's wants to go to Auburn (yes - can you believe it - Auburn). :hmmm:

"AuburnTitan" or "TigerTitan" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
For the record, I never applied to UT or wanted to go there. I just followed the football. There are other schools I had liked for a while and applied to. This isnt something I decided in the last year. Hardly a bandwagon jumper. I have liked Auburn since the days of tailback U and the kicker's gator chomp.

BAHAHAHAHA...that's perfect RR!
Its cute how you throw yourself at him.

Want to know how to castrate rubbering? Kick Tattedsailor on the chin.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Wanna know how to win a national championship game? Ask any bama fan

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
And who gives a fuk what his teams did 20 years ago when the jobs pays you to speak, which he cant clearly do. Last time i checked espn wasnt hiring head coaches anytime in the near future. You really are awbarn material you retard!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hardly a bandwagon jumper. I have liked Auburn since the days of tailback U and the kicker's gator chomp.
Oh, of course you have. Is your real name "Lee?"

2391796037_a8da49dcb4.jpg

Its cute how you throw yourself at him. Want to know how to castrate rubbering? Kick Tattedsailor on the chin.
You should've picked South Carolina as your new team... since you've proven time and again that you're infatuated with Cocks.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
He's the douchebag epitomy of the "new jersey my new hair cut" fuktard in his avatar.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I have liked Auburn since the days of tailback U and the kicker's gator chomp.
I was at the Auburn Kicker Gator Chomp game in Gainesville in '07. A painful memory indeed. Auburn was also Gators only blemish in their one loss championship year of '06. I think Gators get another crack in 2011.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm worried about Indiana next week that's a terrific offense we may not be able to score enough points to keep up.
Still concerned? :lol: Like I told you, until the last two games of the season, OSU is just going to toy with the rest of the Big Ten. The Buckeyes are on a whole nudda level than the rest of that conference. No one will come within 10 points of beating them this season.

Seriously, you should save some cash, and go ahead and book your January flight to Glendale.