Dbol kickstart at 30 mg/day weeks 1-5
500 mg test cyp
300 mg deca
250 mg eq
Weeks 10-20
750 mg test cyp
250 mg masteron
250 mg eq

HCG at 500/weeks 2-21 (edit 1000/week 15-20)

Current weight 220/bf like 15%

goal is to hit 235 by week 10 and be at 225 (roughly)10% bf week 20

Comments are always welcome

kyran

Awards
Is the 250mg of EQ to try and just keep your appetite up? I ask this because everywhere I read, it says EQ needs to be above 500mg to see any noticeable effects.

Other than that it looks awesome man, im in for the ride!

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
The appetite increase was a consideration, but it's more of a less-sides-more-gains approach. People say that eq needs to be dosed at above 500 mg to see effects, but what if someone is taking 300 mg deca, 250 mg masteron, 300 mg tren enan and a test base of 500 mg?
Surely they will see strength increases, right?
Well would the night sweats from tren, the bloat from deca or the dry joints from eq be even a fraction of the level they would be at a dose of say 850 mg/week ran solo?

I agree with what you have read, to see effects from eq and test alone, eq would need to be ran higher. But with the addition of other compounds, it will be effective

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt u consider 250/week mast kinda low?

also..throw in pills towards the end, might as well.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt u consider 250/week mast kinda low?

also..throw in pills towards the end, might as well.
Been contemplating both of those options, more likely to increase the mast or add low dose primo though, as my liver will not be in the best shape by then from the 1.25 grams of gear and previous time on with dbol.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'll reiterate what I said in the other post; equip will do nothing for you, zero. By the time you increase the dosage to actually see any effect, you'd die of a heart attack because your red blood cell count would be so high. I know this will not deter you because you have your mind set to use it, but you'd be better off using that syringe space with Mast or more test.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u need better goals, these goals arent aggressive enough for the amount of crap ur taking. again i agree that the EQ is too low and ur already on too much other **** to be willingly upping ur RBC with no benefit using eq. and dont even bother meassuring bf% until week 25 or 30 to get an accurate reading.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
The Eq benefits are increased protein synthesis and increased appetite.
I felt that an overall muscle gain of 15 pounds while losing 5% BF was an aggressive goal, I'm a very clean eater and look to gain hard quality muscle.
Thanks for the opinions

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
apple and 26 gr. protein upon awakening
Meal 1:
8 oz lean pork
6 eggwhites
multigrain tortilla

Meal 2:
8 oz oatmeal
52 gr.protein shake
Meal 3:
8 oz grnd beef
2 slices multigrain bread
cup mixed fruit

8 oz oatmeal pre-workout
26 gr protein bar 250 calories

Dinner 8 oz salmon
6 oz brown rice
apple
handful blueberries
1 cup pureed cauliflower

snack 1/2 cup raw almonds 2 low carb yogurt and 26 gram protien shake before bed

Workout today was shoulders/delts 45 min followed by 10 min abs and 20 min cardio.

3rd day on dbol and feeling the effects already?
I was more than willing to extend sets and increase reps with a better pump than usual. What have others noticed as the time for dbol to really kick in?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i noticed dbol the first day i took it, however dbol was my cherry burster so idk how much was really the compound but it does kick in very quickly.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dbol- strength gains for me end of week one

mass end of week one

oh, an eq does affect Red blood cell count DRAMATICALLY

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
yeah i mean any steroid u will take will have a positive effect on protein synthesis and i dont see anything ur taking that would inhibit hunger, i guess thats why im anti-eq in this. not to mention the high rbc. i would honestly just use more test or something else.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the red blood count is going to be that much of a factor, I mean at only 250 mg/week?
I am staying away from other supplements known to increase RBC count as well, like Arginine or pretty much any store-made pre-workout.

Also,at what dosage were you guys running Dbol?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i think it will definately impact your rbc negatively and mg per mg its the one that raises it the highest the fastest. also your other anabolics do impact rbc but not as much as EQ.

for dbol i tend to run it a little high and longer than most becuase i dont really stack one thing right after another. but nothing less than 30mg a day and as high as 60mg a day depending on how many sides and how severe they are. and usually about 5-6 weeks

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I will begin this cycle on Saturday 1/29:

Weeks 1-10
500 mg test cyp
300 mg deca
250 mg eq
Weeks 10-20
750 mg test cyp
250 mg masteron
250 mg eq

HCG at 500/weeks 2-21

Current weight 220/bf like 15%

goal is to hit 235 by week 10 and be at 225 (roughly)10% bf week 20

Comments are always welcome

Not to rip this cycle but your lengths and dosage are off. Even if combo adds synergy you length is off.

The first part it will take atleast 4-5 wks for the test and deca to really feel it and even longer for the eq. So you will only be on for a few wks with deca and eq and these are slow muscle building compounds. I just ran 20 wks of just T400 at 800mg/wk and deca at 600mg/wk and gained 28lbs... yeah a bunch was water and glycogen strorage but been off for 5 wks and up 13lbs still and leaned out very nicely once the water dropped and extra glycogen left. So I would gather most of what I added was all lean muscle with very minimal fat. You dont have to run crazy stacks. More isnt better. You need to use each compound the right way. That means dose and duration. I dont mean to bash your cycle but I dont see the point with deca and eq for the length you are using them and dose. Both are off, sorry. I would pick either deca or eq bump up the dosage to 500-600mg and run it with test for 20wks and watch your self grow. I sure did.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all comments and don't take it as you ripping it. Opinions are just that-opinions. Thank you for yours.

I have ran almost exactly the same cycle: 750 test enan and 600 deca for 16 weeks, and got good results as well.

My current cycle isn't a more is better approach, in fact it's the opposite. I am running the deca for only ten weeks because along with d-bol for 5 weeks, I plan on bulking up to 235 or more by 10 weeks. After which, I will begin a paleo diet and add Masteron (which will now be dosed at 500/mgweek) that will help to lean me out for my trip.

The EQ ran for 20 weeks is simply to increase Protien synthesis and help with the shredding after week 10 (EQ dramatically increases RBC leading to some good cardio sessions).

I Understand I would become stronger running only Higher-dose deca, and am considering looking good not just getting stronger as my goals.

Speaking of getting strong, when does your tren cycle begin?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of getting strong, when does your tren cycle begin?
Just trying to decide what exactly i want to run. Always the fun part. Love plaining out cycles.

Looking at running:
andropen, tren a and winny or 10-12wks
test p, tren a and winny 10-12wks or
t400, tren e and winny 15 wks

Holding off just just finishing up PCT from the 20wks of deca and test and giving it a few months of being off.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
my friend is getting ready for a show heres his outline:

1-15 600mg test enathate 16-20 200mg prop eod
1-15 600 mast enathate 16-20 200 mast prop eod
1-8 win 50mg/day
14-20 anavar 3-50mg/day
clen thru out ramped up and down and stops 14days pre contest
mdrol last 20mg/day 7 days pre contest

just pick ideas from here..contest prep cycles are the best to your goal i believe. just have the diet down - first 10 weeks clean bulk, last 10 cut?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
ur buddy shouldnt run mdrol right before the show since im assuming he will also be on a high dose of AI and also dehydrating himself severely. idk what level hes competing but i do know that pre-contest is hard enough on the body throwing in something like mdrol right before will likely make him feel so ****ty he might lose consciousness before his competition. i had the same problem with anadrol before one of my shows.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
let me rephrase that. im sure ur buddy knows what hes doing well enough to compete. just in my own personal exerpience it hasnt worked to to be much of a benefit, everyone is different i hope it does work for him.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-10
500 mg test cyp
300 mg deca (Edit 450 mg)
250 mg eq
Weeks 10-20
750 mg test cyp
250 mg masteron (edit 500 mg)
250 mg eq

Updated cycle info. I Wouldn't normally change anything mid-cycle but it's only a week into it and I would like to really put size on in the first ten so...Opinions?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I like the bumped up dosages better. Still like to see EQ higher but should be nice.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
250mg of EQ is good just for the increased vascularity and hunger. I have added it in to past cycles at low dose just for vascularity. Who doesn't love veins popping everywhere haha

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
10 weeks and I definitely got lean. The hunger seemed just right and wasnt out of control but then again I was doing low dose.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Interesting might add some eq with my test and tren... Hmmm... Kinda tempting
Test e 600mg/wk
Tren e 200-300mg/wk
Eq 300mg/wk
Cycle 15 wks

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I'd say go for it. Its cheap, easy inj.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Eq is pretty worthless all around ime. I'll never use it again

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Eq is pretty worthless all around ime. I'll never use it again
worthless?!?!?! dose and how long did u use it? and with what? everyone knows its a very slow lean mass builder. doubt it could be worthless though. but everyone reacts different.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
worthless?!?!?! dose and how long did u use it? and with what? everyone knows its a very slow lean mass builder. doubt it could be worthless though. but everyone reacts different.
600mgs for around 12-13/14 weeks idk 5 vials worth. Worthless for the price ime, just more and better cost effective options.

I used it w tbol and enan

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
600mgs for around 12-13/14 weeks idk 5 vials worth. Worthless for the price ime, just more and better cost effective options.

I used it w tbol and enan
interesting i know the min is 12 wks due to that long ester and most say go longer but thats def a good weekly dose.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
well imo 2 anabolics always beats 1 :biggthumpup:

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Yesrterday
5:30 one dbol
25 gram Protein shake, apple, handfull blueberries
7:00
6 eggwite omlette with bacon,avocado,onions 2 Slices multi toast cup of oats
Shoulders/delts for 45 min 10 minutes abs
9:30
50 gram protein shake cup of oats
11:00
8 oz Turkey, sprouts, avocado and tomato sandwich on multi bread

2:00 Turkey brown rice casserole Like 2 cups easily 50 grams protein 60 carbs
2 dbol
Bro called me so....Arms for 1 hour followed by MORE abs-15 min.

Multigrain toast peanut butter banana sandwich protein bar post workout.

5:00
1/2 up raw almonds 2 low carb yogurt.

7:30
6 oz buffalo tenderloin 1/2 pound asparagus 1/2 can canellini beans handful blueberries

25 gram protein shake and more almonds before bed.

I am always hungry and have gained 3 pounds in one week. Anyone else experience this early from EQ? Or is it Dbol water-weight already?

I don't know but I am Hungry like the WOLF.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
No big updates to report.
Definitely feeling the Dbol effects though, little edgy and quick tempered but able to calm it down. I had some problems with tren ace in the past with that and won't try it again because of it.

Been 12 days since first pin and can't WAIT for test and deca to kick in!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its the dbol kicking in i gained on average 4.5lbs a week from dbol some water- alot muscle

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i spaced it out- i was on 60 mgs dbol i would wake up have one with breakfast, several hours later eat 30 mgs preworkout, and postworkout have 20mgs

although my head really started hurting towards the end....in retrospect i think 50mgs treated me better than 60

whatever your dose is i tried to space em out- wouldnt take after 5pm though

can effect sleep patterns etc

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I do great with only 300mgs a week of eq. My advice is to up your protein. Most of your meals only have 25 grams. IMHO your protein intake is only enough to maintain your current weight and gains will probably be water. I would at least double your protein intake. You spent a lot of money on your cycle. I just think that you can get more bang for your buck. Your current goal can be achieved EASY by upping your protein.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lazy logging, been sick and not feeling much to report.

I have, however, gained 10 pounds from dbol in what, like 3 weeks?

Strength gains and stamina really showing themselves in the gym today, Back day and 235 wide-grip-pulldowns for 10 no problem. This is after 8 sets of rows which is much more than I usually do.

I'm already at 230 and may start cutting down sooner than expected, that is if the gains stay after dropping the Dbol in 1 week.

kyran

Awards
I have been contemplating the exact same thing timmah. We have both gained a lot of weight fairly quickly, and are thinking about starting the cutting portion a bit earlier haha.
I say if the weight you are putting on is quality weight and you aren't looking too bloated and watery, stick with your plan, all about the looks not the weight.

I don't think its been long enough for the deca to kick in full force yet. (has it?) You are bound to put on more muscle when this kicks in.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
all about the looks not the weight.

I don't think its been long enough for the deca to kick in full force yet. (has it?) You are bound to put on more muscle when this kicks in.
I completley agree and I think the deca will kick in next week (week4, today was 4th weekly shot)

I have been following your log as well, too bad we don't live in the same town cause it looks like we lift a lot of the same weight and even both work out at 24 hour

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lazy logging, been sick and not feeling much to report.

I have, however, gained 10 pounds from dbol in what, like 3 weeks?

Strength gains and stamina really showing themselves in the gym today, Back day and 235 wide-grip-pulldowns for 10 no problem. This is after 8 sets of rows which is much more than I usually do.

I'm already at 230 and may start cutting down sooner than expected, that is if the gains stay after dropping the Dbol in 1 week.
expect to loose 3-5 lbs from dbol from water/glycogen

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Wow! I am a lazy logger, sorry.

I have been off dbol for a week now and am starting to feel the deca fer sure.
Killed it today on arms and didn't seem to get to failure but had a HUGE pump.

When I was leaving the gym in my wife-beater, I walked by a black dude with a beer belly. He passes me and says to his lady, "you won't catch me on that sh!t"
I didn't get angry, I just turned to him and smiled. I thought hey, if I didn't want to look like I did steroids; I wouldn't do steroids.