1st PH cycle Ever, Looking into Helladrol Starter Stack

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
So This would be my first PH ever aside from the bs bottle of halo extreme i took when i was 20 and moronic lol...

Right now i am 5"7 165 lbs, maybe 14-16 percent BF

I was planning on getting the starter pack from MR. u no who haha and running:

Helladrol

75/100/100/100/100/100

Ill take the forged liver support along side it as well as my animal pak multi vitamin.

PCT i will run starting the last dose of helladrol

Forged Post Cycle support as directions suggest to use

Forma Stanzol as the directions suggest use.

Here is where im not sure.

I Think/hope i found a reliable site for liquid tamoxifen which i will run

40/20/20/10

And i would like to add erase to the equation just not sure at what point i should start taking that..\

I've done a bunch of research and i know everyone's body is different. I would love any suggestions. If i said something that sounds ridiculous please feel free to rip me a new one...just not to hard..lol

Thanks in advanced

sl1ne

Awards
Actually H-Drol doesnt aromatize and I think Erase isn't needed. But it is always good to have some on hand.

By the way... How old are you right now?

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
I'm still getting the hang of this im not sure if my last reply actually went through...but i will be 25 this year

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
Anyone else have any input? I also have vitrix would it hurt to toss that into the pct?

sl1ne

Awards
Actually I never heard of Vitrix and its ingreditents.

If you are scared about side effects and suppression you might consider Ostarine for your first cycle. 8 weeks & 20mg/ed should give you some lean muscle mass with minimal side effects and minimal supression so that a mini pct consisting of DAA should be fine.

I will start my log over here soon.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If you're using forma stanzol in pct, you definately don't need erase. They're both ai's so your estrogen will tank if u do that

I'd go clomid + whichever ai you want. Reason being is nolva isn't very good at bringing the htpa back up to speed. Its just popular because it effectively blocks the estogen receptors in the breast making It very tough to develop Gyno. But since hdrol doesn't aromatise, Gyno isn't too big of a threat to worry about

50/50/25/25 if you choose to use clomid

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
Thanks Onionknight, i could scratch the erase, i liked nolva because from what i read it didnt have nearly as many as the possible bad sides you could get from clomid

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Thanks Onionknight, i could scratch the erase, i liked nolva because from what i read it didnt have nearly as many as the possible bad sides you could get from clomid
It's also border line useless for restarting the htpa. And that's the primary reason for a pct

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually H-Drol doesnt aromatize and I think Erase isn't needed. But it is always good to have some on hand. By the way... How old are you right now?
It doesn't because of the 4-chloro group

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
Well, i may be able to get Test now... Im thinking about scratching this and going with test as my first cycle instead.. Go big or go home right? Lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good to me, you already got everything and know how to use it

I would keep the halo dose at 50-75 though

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agreed that should be a good enough dose if Helladrol is dosed properly.
I would also rec Cycle Assist ovet Forged liver support

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yup, I would only run 100 at 200+.

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys! I really appreciate it =P

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If you're using forma stanzol in pct, you definately don't need erase. They're both ai's so your estrogen will tank if u do that I'd go clomid + whichever ai you want. Reason being is nolva isn't very good at bringing the htpa back up to speed. Its just popular because it effectively blocks the estogen receptors in the breast making It very tough to develop Gyno. But since hdrol doesn't aromatise, Gyno isn't too big of a threat to worry about 50/50/25/25 if you choose to use clomid
Yeah I've been hearing that clomid does kick in faster than Nolva but I had been taking 90 % trib and wicked pct from AAR for like 3-4 days before I had gotten a hold of some tamoxifen . But anyways 2 1/2 - 3 weeks into my post I've been able to hold " all my gains " and even more size than I had on the spawn cycle .

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If you're using forma stanzol in pct, you definately don't need erase. They're both ai's so your estrogen will tank if u do that I'd go clomid + whichever ai you want. Reason being is nolva isn't very good at bringing the htpa back up to speed. Its just popular because it effectively blocks the estogen receptors in the breast making It very tough to develop Gyno. But since hdrol doesn't aromatise, Gyno isn't too big of a threat to worry about 50/50/25/25 if you choose to use clomid
And sex drive has been solid and plus my doctors tests showed that my LH was in range . Just from that few days of the tamoxifen . But your right about clomid is more crucial from while your running a real cycle . From what I've read you can use it as like your HCG or use that instead .

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
I have heard that formestane is a prescription drug in some countries.

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
Now you guys have me leaning back towards the nolva for the pct haha.. All good i have a month and a half before i start this anyway.. Still feeling really good and confident about it , thanks to all your help!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
No man , go with clomid . A very resourceful guy told me that Nolva works but it's not as affective and a little more toxic . But I didn't find that out until after I ordered it and was like I'm not going to take a loss

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man , go with clomid . A very resourceful guy told me that Nolva works but it's not as affective and a little more toxic . But I didn't find that out until after I ordered it and was like I'm not going to take a loss
Prove that statement. They both are serms.

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
If i run 75 all the way through, would it be better to stay on for 8-12 weeks instead of 6?

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I think that he's planning on running test with it, though I could've misread. So he's asking if he should stay on he test for longer I guess? I would say that you'd enjoy running the test for 12 weeks total.

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah 12 weeks of test is fine but not halo.

SuddenPawn

SuddenPawn

Awards
No i was thinking about running test solo instead but i was asking if i run the h-drol at 75 mgs would a longer cycle then 6 weeks be okay, but i think i got my answer.
Thanks Mystere3

Nickype

Awards
I've done 8 weeks on halo before, with no problems. Just make sure sides like BP are all in check before hand.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done 8 weeks on halo before, with no problems. Just make sure sides like BP are all in check before hand.
8 weeks?

Nickype

Awards
Yep 8 weeks. I evaluated the sides at 6 weeks and went an extra 2 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep 8 weeks. I evaluated the sides at 6 weeks and went an extra 2 weeks.
Did you continue to gain after 6 weeks? Was pct smooth?

Nickype

Awards
I gained an extra 1lb of muscle and lean out a little bit more. I was doing a lean bulk. The pct went smooth. I used Formeron, DAA and Nolva for pct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gained an extra 1lb of muscle and lean out a little bit more. I was doing a lean bulk. The pct went smooth. I used Formeron, DAA and Nolva for pct.
Nicee. I'm running an 8 week cycle to but I bridged DMZ with Hdrol.

DMZ for 4 weeks and added Hdrol week 3 which is for 6 weeks. Loving the bridge so far. Gained 7 lbs so far