bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol that FIVE thing went right over my head :lol:

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for all these logging opportunities!!

Has the last logger of HghPro been picked yet??

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just caught on to the FIVE thing too lol. I actually live off 5 gum, Rain and Flare.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All five loggers were chosen, but one of them declined this evening. I will have to pick one more. I'm about to go to bed and I probably won't be on tomorrow (working a 16 tomorrow). I'll likely pick the last one on Wednesday.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
All five loggers were chosen, but one of them declined this evening. I will have to pick one more. I'm about to go to bed and I probably won't be on tomorrow (working a 16 tomorrow). I'll likely pick the last one on Wednesday.
You know what. I'll save you the trouble. I'll do it.
I know you're thinking "that's very kind of you". But hey, that's the kind of guy I am.
You're welcome.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well just pick me before you go to bed so you won't have to worry about it anymore!!! :)

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
You know what. I'll save you the trouble. I'll do it.
I know you're thinking "that's very kind of you". But hey, that's the kind of guy I am.
You're welcome.
Darn you beat me to the punch!!

kelpjuice

Awards
application

Please address the following bullet points in your logging applications:

-Have you ever used HGHpro? No, but I'd really like to try it.

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Every now and then, but taking nootropics helps

-What will your goals be during this log? To test the effects of HGHpro on my body, I have never taken any hgh supplements before.

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I will be mainly taking Nootropics with HGHpro

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Easily, I could even keep a daily log if requested.

Id love to try this product, thanks for the consideration!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh yeah? Well, I just ran five miles at the gym and feel awesome. My 5th mile timed in at exactly FIVE minutes. I know it's not the same as running outside, but that's not my fastest mile , either.

How about a TestoPRO thread looking for FIVE loggers. I think it was meant to be :D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187782-15-months-worth.html#post3106785

I have a PM coming your way.
Woooooowwwwww people you better get your apps in that's just crazy shyt right there!! I logged this stuff for 1 bottle and it was awesome +10lbs and leaner. :thumbsup:

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Woooooowwwwww people you better get your apps in that's just crazy shyt right there!! I logged this stuff for 1 bottle and it was awesome +10lbs and leaner. :thumbsup:
with you saying that I will be asking for someadvice from you! i will also send you the link to my log for some advice.

I think the first couple of days of my log will be a Q&A so I know how to get the most out of this...and of ocourse the proper way to stack my other supps. HGHPro I have use several times but never on a weekly or monthly basis. Come at the right time of year to, where I am not as active at work. Recovery should be sweet.

hat eku

Awards
-Have you ever used HGHpro? No just bought 2 stacks of the body recomp during the white friday sale

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? No

-What will your goals be during this log? Lean up and get better recovery

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? I'll use this starting in feb with PP stack and use the 2 stacks during my pct

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Most def prob be like 4 to 5 times

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
So who's the last lucky logger for the HGHPro??
Hope it's me, I could really use the sleep and recovery benefits of this product!!

MTAC

MTAC

Awards
-Have you ever used HGHpro? i have never used HGHPro

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? I am not sleeping well as of recently and not for long. I was thinking of trying other supplemnents to help!

-What will your goals be during this log?
i will be starting a contest prep and I will be dropping bodyfat while hopefully maintaining muscle mass over the next 4 months of dieting for my show......yahoooo

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log?
I will be using PP products fo sho....AM and AH

-Are you able to update at least three times per week?
Definetly can do that with out an issue!!!!

Looking forward to possibly trying this product, Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm finally home. Sorry for the wait, but I've been CRAZY busy. I've already logged 40 hours at work this week :D

I'm going to announce the final logger very shortly.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Alright, I'm finally home. Sorry for the wait, but I've been CRAZY busy. I've already logged 40 hours at work this week :D

I'm going to announce the final logger very shortly.
Crossing my fingers

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good Luck to you all, some very good apps out there!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to thank stxnas and the rest of the AI team for this great opportunity.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow yours if you follow mine ;) hehe
For sures!!
I'll post a link in this thread when I start mine.

I'm headed to Vegas next week for the NFR so I'll be starting mine on 12/5/11.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Maybe we should add

Have you been reading this thread?

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS BRO NICCCCCE ENJOY !!!
Thanks man..
This opportunity works out really nice because I'll stay natty tell I finish up the HGHPro then I'll run a nice cycle to get ready for the summer!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well just got mine in the mail. Well ups. Okay I gotta run to work right now so I will get this log started tomorrow( my day off ).

Just wanted to wow AI went all out here I open my package which I'm already stoked on the three months worth of hghpro and inside is also a sample pack. A t-shirt, a lanyard, and a pill container for everyday of the week

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
That'd be sweet if mine came in today or tomorrow so I could have everything ready to go after my Vegas trip!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just got mine in the mail. Well ups. Okay I gotta run to work right now so I will get this log started tomorrow( my day off ).

Just wanted to wow AI went all out here I open my package which I'm already stoked on the three months worth of hghpro and inside is also a sample pack. A t-shirt, a lanyard, and a pill container for everyday of the week
I want a shirt :sad:

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

I'm jealous.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for linking that BigDavid.

Please continue to link your logs here as you get them going.

GTB

Awards
-Have you ever used HGHpro? No, I have used HGH UP,but would love to compare

-Do you currently experience any sleep issues? Yes, I toss and turn alot.(Restless)

-What will your goals be during this log? I would like to increase lean mass, and drop some bodyfat

-What other products do you think you will be using during this log? DAA, Hemavol(I would like to cut down on the pre work out stims), possibly TFC-1

-Are you able to update at least three times per week? Yes, no problems there. I have gleened alot from these forums.

I am 41 years old 5"11" and 210 currently around 14% bf. Thanks for the opp. Merry Christmas to me!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey GTB,

This application process closed down about two weeks ago. Sorry that you missed the opportunity...BUT...If you have not received a FREE sample kit yet, I can have one sent to you. All I need is a PM from you with your full name and shipping information. Here's what you'll receive:

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform