11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!

henryv

Awards
  • Established
will you run a sale on the 11kt spray for xmas?
Not that I'm aware of. There'll be a special combo deal on Joint Force and App Nut Osteo-sport at Nutraplanet soon though.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
DO you need to shake or swirl the bottle before applying. Reason I ask is nearing the end of the bottle I seem to be getting a film left on the skin that I did not have up to this point

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
DO you need to shake or swirl the bottle before applying. Reason I ask is nearing the end of the bottle I seem to be getting a film left on the skin that I did not have up to this point
Bump for this

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. I think I shook mine occasionally.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
the liquid in the bottle should still be clear

you may have dry skin

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
PA, I'm highly interested in 7-Spray, mainly because I really liked Suppress-C and Lean Xtreme. Would you mind giving me some more insight on the comparisons of bioavailability of topical 7-OH-DHEA/BAET to oral? Is there a really BIG difference, that one should lean more towards a topical when dealing with these two compounds?

I've had great results with LX and loved Suppress-C. I do feel that Suppress-C worked better but I'd like to know to what extent, statistically.

I'm eager to try out 7-Spray, it's just a little on the pricey side since it's not in full distribution; but I understand this because you can't really put a price on quality.

There's a ton of deals right now and I am definitely going to pick up some Joint Force but I'd just like a qualitative response as to why I should always go topically rather than orally when it comes to these two compounds. Reason being is, I do not want to pick up orally formulated products of these compounds if they really have poor bioavailability (for this I'd really like to see the percentage difference between orally and topically).

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
PA, I'm highly interested in 7-Spray, mainly because I really liked Suppress-C and Lean Xtreme. Would you mind giving me some more insight on the comparisons of bioavailability of topical 7-OH-DHEA/BAET to oral? Is there a really BIG difference, that one should lean more towards a topical when dealing with these two compounds?

I've had great results with LX and loved Suppress-C. I do feel that Suppress-C worked better but I'd like to know to what extent, statistically.

I'm eager to try out 7-Spray, it's just a little on the pricey side since it's not in full distribution; but I understand this because you can't really put a price on quality.

There's a ton of deals right now and I am definitely going to pick up some Joint Force but I'd just like a qualitative response as to why I should always go topically rather than orally when it comes to these two compounds. Reason being is, I do not want to pick up orally formulated products of these compounds if they really have poor bioavailability (for this I'd really like to see the percentage difference between orally and topically).

all dhea derivatives are extensively sulfated in the liver upon first pass. first pass is when something is absorbed orally and goes to the liver before it makes it to the general circulation. sulfation is essentially irreversible and renders the compound ineffective
transdermal avoids first pass degradation. the result is an avoidance of the extensive sulfation and a hughe increase in bioavailability

i cant give you a number but i will say the increase definitely should make the product worth the money

JGank

Awards
how much better is your resv product over the pills? Does the same rational apply?

all dhea derivatives are extensively sulfated in the liver upon first pass. first pass is when something is absorbed orally and goes to the liver before it makes it to the general circulation. sulfation is essentially irreversible and renders the compound ineffective
transdermal avoids first pass degradation. the result is an avoidance of the extensive sulfation and a hughe increase in bioavailability

i cant give you a number but i will say the increase definitely should make the product worth the money

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Anyone plan on loggin this? I'd love to read if you post one up.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
will the r spray lead to any muscle growth?
Resveratrol is an aromatase inhibitor, so as well as the health benefits of resveratrol, it should boost testosterone levels through aromatase inhibition, which in turn should lead to improved gym performance and muscle growth.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
PA or Henryv,

I just finished post cyclin from a light hdrol cycle (50mg ed for 4 weeks) And I want to run this 711 stack you got on proto. Do you think I will be ok to start running the 11kt now or do I need to wait??

henryv

Awards
  • Established
PA or Henryv,

I just finished post cyclin from a light hdrol cycle (50mg ed for 4 weeks) And I want to run this 711 stack you got on proto. Do you think I will be ok to start running the 11kt now or do I need to wait??
Personally I think you should leave the same length of time you're used to leaving between cycles. The 7-spray would be fine to run whenever you like.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think you should leave the same length of time you're used to leaving between cycles. The 7-spray would be fine to run whenever you like.
Ok thanks, I'll just run the 7 spray then with this cut.

I only bought one bottle, send me 2 and I'll do an 8 week logg:wink1::wink1:

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys there is currently a 711 stack sale going on....7 spray + 11-KT for $100....about a $30 savings. Get in on it while it last!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I want to order 2 stacks, why are they unavailable, is the sale over?
Either the promo is over or they are out of product, the prototype line is done on 'bench top' super small scale so stuff runs out fast

Feel The Burn

Awards
I want to order 2 stacks, why are they unavailable, is the sale over?
Either the promo is over or they are out of product, the prototype line is done on 'bench top' super small scale so stuff runs out fast

I'm confirming with Pat, but I believe the sale has ended. The individual bottles of 11-KT & 7-Spray are still available.

With that being said.....the products are well worth the money. It's better to spend your money on quality products that work....then wasting it on some cheap herbs.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm confirming with Pat, but I believe the sale has ended. The individual bottles of 11-KT & 7-Spray are still available.

With that being said.....the products are well worth the money. It's better to spend your money on quality products that work....then wasting it on some cheap herbs.
The 7 spray is really good for immune support. I was off of it for 2 days after running it for 14 days straight and I immediately got a runny nose and sneezes lol. needless to say im back on it

Feel The Burn

Awards
How much interest would there be if we extended the sale for 3 days?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes the combo deal is now over.
There will be five stacks going into stock sometime soon (maybe tonight, idk) for those that missed out, these will be the last at this price for the foreseeable future though.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
There will be five stacks going into stock sometime soon (maybe tonight, idk) for those that missed out, these will be the last at this price for the foreseeable future though.
They were added, and I think three of them have sold already. Two left afaik.