11-Ketotestosterone - Oral or Transdermal?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
With all of the new 11-keto products coming out I am very interesting in running one of them but would like to know what you guys thought about going the oral or transdermal route? I read somewhere that people who have run 11-keto/oxo get more "dry" physiques from oral products versus transdermal products? Thoughts and recommendations are appreciated! Also, currently what's the best value out there for these products?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal bioavailability > oral bioavailability

I'm currently using Icon 11-kt and loving it.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards

Okay gotcha. What's your dosage/length and how have the results been? Thanks!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im using OL 11-KT now and enjoying it very much

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who is offering the oral version of this?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Nutra Innovation 11 K Test

I'm running a log currently
Awesome I'll check that out! How are you liking it?

im using OL 11-KT now and enjoying it very much
That's awesome man! When I was reading about it it seemed that OL 11-KT was actually Transdermal 11-oxo? Might just be confused at all of the differing nomenclature. Anyways, what is your cycle length/dosage and how have your results been? Thanks!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

this has some factors to be considered, wouldn't disregard the oral

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay gotcha. What's your dosage/length and how have the results been? Thanks!
Originally bought 1 bottle and using 1ml a day. Thinking about extending to a second bottle. Results have been what i had hoped, leaning out while increasing a bit of muscle. Definitely look more dry.

this has some factors to be considered, wouldn't disregard the oral
I didn't say oral should be disregarded, i said that transdermal bioavailability is better. But you're required to say that as you work for a company selling oral 11kt.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Originally bought 1 bottle and using 1ml a day. Thinking about extending to a second bottle. Results have been what i had hoped, leaning out while increasing a bit of muscle. Definitely look more dry.

I didn't say oral should be disregarded, i said that transdermal bioavailability is better. But you're required to say that as you work for a company selling oral 11kt.
incorrect- I am not required to say anything. I simply made a comment to your "Transdermal bioavailability > oral bioavailability"

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Great that's good to know, that's definitely the kind of results I would be looking for! Have you had any sides to speak of? And what are you doing for PCT? Thanks man

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean in his defense, I do believe that Patrick Arnold stated that the reason for transdermal was for cost (11-kt spray vs his 11-oxo caps), not for bioavailability.

I don't think he was repping, haha.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Some good deals on our sup3r11 around. Depending how you dose it, 1 bottle could last you 2 months.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I mean in his defense, I do believe that Patrick Arnold stated that the reason for transdermal was for cost (11-kt spray vs his 11-oxo caps), not for bioavailability.

I don't think he was repping, haha.
its all good and i sent him a pm. i know sometimes when things are read they can come off a 100 different ways. i completely understand his point and it was my fault, should have added more to my comment.

as far as repping, I am not going to just talk a product up simply because im a rep. if a product fails, the company and the rep will look foolish. We have respect and our word on this forum. I live by both, here and in my personal life. Without them, your nothing.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running Sup3r-11 which is the best dosed product.

Nutraplanet Innovations' products also look to be good quality. Both their TD and Orals look interesting. I would love to see the effects but have never tried 11-KT orally. I have used 11-oxo orally, but they are different products.

You could always run both.

Highest dose for 30 days is OL's product. Even at half dose they are more than most competitors and then the bottle will last 60 days.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which products are still and around and any anyone could recommend ??

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-11 was discontinued last year. The only current 11-KT transdermals I’m aware of are Nutra-Innovations and Icon. Might be one more but for some reason the name escapes me...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r-11 was discontinued last year. The only current 11-KT transdermals I’m aware of are Nutra-Innovations and Icon. Might be one more but for some reason the name escapes me...
It's still available over here in the UK.

MuscleGelz has AndroShred.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Why is there no more OL 11 keto.. ��

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's still available over here in the UK.

MuscleGelz has AndroShred.
You can still find it on some sites. There’s just no more being made.

AndroSHRED is 7-KT. I’ve got some on the way and looking forward to it!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still find it on some sites. There’s just no more being made.

AndroSHRED is 7-KT. I’ve got some on the way and looking forward to it!
Isn't 7 stronger than 11 anyway?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't 7 stronger than 11 anyway?
Idk. I’ve only used 7 orally and couldn’t tell much. I’m looking forward to trying it TD. If it is stronger, AndroShred is going to be a wicked ride! I can tag you in the log?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7 Keto is non-hormonal (*which is ok for men and women alike.)
11 Keto is hormonal and will slightly suppress.
(If you experience stiff joints, back off a bit)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
What are the best 7-keto supplements currently?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used Iron Legion's VII KT in the past which is transdermal. Smells great too.

That said:
Oral has been proven effective for weight loss at 200mg daily.
It's easier to dose; convenient; and inexpensive.

We put it in our Veinquish as part of our non-stim fat burner along with some other goodies.

• Caralluma Finbriata 10:1 1400mg
  • Ashwagandha 525mg
  • 7-Ketodehydroepiandrosterone 200mg
  • Coleus Forskolin 95% 50mg
  • Fucoxanthin 50mg
  • 5-Hydroxytryptophan 35mg
  • Bioperine 20mg
A feel good, long term, fat burning protocol. (Add Omega 3 for enhanced absorption)

See this thread to follow along to see their progress.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Iron Legion's VII KT in the past which is transdermal. Smells great too.

That said:
Oral has been proven effective for weight loss at 200mg daily.
It's easier to dose; convenient; and inexpensive.

We put it in our Veinquish as part of our non-stim fat burner along with some other goodies.

• Caralluma Finbriata 10:1 1400mg
  • Ashwagandha 525mg
  • 7-Ketodehydroepiandrosterone 200mg
  • Coleus Forskolin 95% 50mg
  • Fucoxanthin 50mg
  • 5-Hydroxytryptophan 35mg
  • Bioperine 20mg
A feel good, long term, fat burning protocol. (Add Omega 3 for enhanced absorption)

See this thread to follow along to see their progress.
Are you guys planning on sending some of your stuff over here (UK) at some point? I'd like to give Veinquish a shot but shipping is insane!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you guys planning on sending some of your stuff over here (UK) at some point? I'd like to give Veinquish a shot but shipping is insane!
It's $15 flat rate mate. :D
10% price reduction with code: JUST410

Get the 3 bottle special. 107.96 after code
$36 per bottle before shipping. $40 after.

For what's inside, that cannot be beat.
---

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread about "11-Ketotestosterone - Oral or Transdermal?" or 7 v 11 keto. :)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's madly expensive but Olympus Labs have a transdermal 11-Keto supplement called Sup3r-11.
I'm in the UK too mate and was thinking of picking up some Iron Legion xi-kt (2 bottles). You used it?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

What dosage you running it at, what did you like about it bro?

I think I have access to Iron Legion xi-kt and maybe OL's, not sure shy but drawn to xi-kt...

brick295

Awards
What are the best 7-keto supplements currently?
7-Spray if it is in stock at Prototype. Its Patrick Arnold's version and also has b-AET. 7-Spary and UR spray stack works very well for fat loss. I've used 7-spay as well as Iron Legion Invictus and VII-KT and 7-spray works better and is easier to use since both ingredients are combined in one spray. I also think PA's carrier is way better than IL's and it doesn't smell like you doused yourself in cheap "woodsy" cologne all day.

Add Sup3r-11 to UR/7-spray and its even better.

As for 11-oxo vs 11-KT transdermal, PA had this to say:

"11-oxo, 11-KT, and some of their metabolites all share considerable 11b-HSD1 reductase activities. So in that regard, 11-KT is not the only "active" form

As an androgen, 11KT is the active form though (along with 5a-11-KT metabolite)

Both are probably equally potent as androgens orally probably. 11-KT will be much more effective as an androgen topically though than 11-oxo topically"

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
7-Spray if it is in stock at Prototype. Its Patrick Arnold's version and also has b-AET. 7-Spary and UR spray stack works very well for fat loss. I've used 7-spay as well as Iron Legion Invictus and VII-KT and 7-spray works better and is easier to use since both ingredients are combined in one spray. I also think PA's carrier is way better than IL's and it doesn't smell like you doused yourself in cheap "woodsy" cologne all day.

Add Sup3r-11 to UR/7-spray and its even better.

As for 11-oxo vs 11-KT transdermal, PA had this to say:

"11-oxo, 11-KT, and some of their metabolites all share considerable 11b-HSD1 reductase activities. So in that regard, 11-KT is not the only "active" form

As an androgen, 11KT is the active form though (along with 5a-11-KT metabolite)

Both are probably equally potent as androgens orally probably. 11-KT will be much more effective as an androgen topically though than 11-oxo topically"
Thank you so much for all of that insight and advice. I really want to stay away from transdermals and would prefer orals despite potentially lower bioavailability. What oral product would you recommend if you could only pick one? Thanks!

brick295

Awards
If you don't want to use any transdermal, I'd say oral 11-oxo if you can find it and it's known to be good stuff. 7-keto DHEA doesnt work well orally.

Patrick Arnold on why transdermal 7-keto is so much better than oral: "7-keto dhea (and its metabolites such as beta-AET) gets metabolized and conjugated extensively upon first pass." (http :// webcache . googleusercontent . com/search?q=cache : twy6rdyp_FEJ: www . prohormoneforum . com/ index . php/topic/29155-transdermal-7-keto-dhea/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari)

on 11-oxo oral dose vs transdermal dose: "I think you can probably get three times as much per mg with the spray as with the oral 11-oxo."
(http :// webcache . googleusercontent . com/search?q=cache : Fz4SAeGjKgYJ : www . prohormoneforum . com / index . php/topic/27498-11kt-questions/+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari)

sorry if i missed it earlier, but why are you so opposed to using transdermals?

if you want to do more reading on these ingredients, go on google and search 7-keto or 11-oxo or 11-kt, etc along with "Patrick Arnold" there are a million threads on prohormoneforum, but you have to click the google cache links now because the site is down for some reason

had to break the links on purpose because my account has too few posts to add links