VEIN NUTRITION: LOGGING OP! / CONTEST: SHARK TANK- TAKE A BITE OUT OF...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
shark top.png

shark middle.png

shark bottom.png

Are you guys ready for this!? VeinNutrition blueline438 Marms

• If you are looking at making a cut before you bulk in the Fall.
  • If you're experienced but could use an edge to feel good and take a bite out of that stalled fat loss.
  • If you have 500 posts or more.
  • If you have one or more detailed logs under your belt, and
  • If you are willing to dedicate 8-12 weeks to make this happen.
Convince us.
Sell us.
Impress us.

THIS.
IS.
SHARK TANK!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
winners.png

@kjscatch packers6211 Tank999 nicksox15 wesb2387 brofessorx
[CENTER VeinNutrition Marms blueline438[/CENTER]

If you have yet to follow us on:

Instagram: VeinNutrition
Twitter: vein_nutrition
Facebook: VeinNutrition

and subscribe to our newsletter from our site. http://www.veinnutrition.com

When you have a chance to get your logs up, link back here so everyone can follow along.
At then end of the log, please do let us and everyone know how you feel about Veinquish, in as much detail as you can, and leave an honest review.

If it lived up to expecdtations, wonderful! If you found it lacking in any way, let us know, we are a responsive company and love receiving consructive feedback from our customers.

Any questions:
[email protected]

Congratulations to those who won this logging opportunity, and everyone here at Vein Nutrition wishes you all wellness and good health!
For those whom did not win this time around, we invite you to still give Veinquish a go! Take an additional 10% off with code JUST410

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 151496
View attachment 151497
View attachment 151498

• If you're experienced but could use an edge to feel good and take a bite out of that stalled fat loss.
Convince us.
Sell us.
Impress us.

THIS.
IS.
SHARK TANK!
Dude,
This looks bomb!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a consistent downweight drive for 3.5 years - starting at 485lbs and sweating now at about 255lbs. I've gained a decent amount of muscle along the way. I lift between 3-5 days a week: all out, focused and hardcore; never ever just dialing it in. I do 20 minutes cardio every morning. My diet is clean, healthy, and consistent.
My goal weight is between 225lbs and 235lbs - I'll see when I get there. I've reached the point in my weight loss where I'm fighting for every ounce.
I surely can use the extra edge, but will definitely put in an all out effort on my end.
I've logged a few products here, with consistency and detail.
Thanks for the consideration.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 151496
View attachment 151497
View attachment 151498

Convince us.
Sell us.
Impress us.

THIS.
IS.
SHARK TANK!
I am currently planning my next Cut.
I have a lot of previous experience with all types of supplements and could do with the "edge to feel good", as I usually feel quite down and crappy during cutting phases.
I have a few logs, my most recent being CEL's M-Test (inc blood work).
I have more than 12 weeks to dedicate to this.
Bonus-I have regular body composition analysis scans as I work closely with the company.
Bonus 2-I have regular blood works.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love this profile and am down to log for sure. If you check out my past logs, I've been on a slow drop in lbs. I'm almost down 25lbs since Jan and while lbs were falling off to start, I feel this next 10ish lbs are going to be tough. I'm at 202 currently and still feel I have at least 10 lbs to lose to see the infamous lower abs. I've taken a brake from supps aside from protein since my last log and feel this would fit in well with my goal of continuing to slowly drop lbs and retaining muscle. I'd be happy to take before/afters/durings and log my experience as long as you guys want.
Plus Shark Tank is one of my favorite shows.

cuban.jpg

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Get in this guys. Top notch products all around from this company.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh this one looks lovely! I already started my cut! In to see who the lucky dogs are that get this

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting...i'm a stim guy--never ever never used a non-stim fatburner.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One of the key reasons we fall off the wagon is how we feel. How can we deal with difficult situations and ambiguity. For instance, if you have a rough day at work, how much more attractive is that pizza or tub of ice cream going to appear? Let me be more blunt. We'll have an affair with either at the slightest opportunity... it will be ugly, and you're going to need to shower after. Naughty.

We've integrated ingredients in this supplement that will get you through the tough days as if they were one of the best days of your life. Trust me. I know. This supplement has the feels. I am more able to handle difficult situations; awkward moments (like I created above); and inject humor into every one of them or at least brush off and move on more easily.

This supplement is literally life changing, and body composition changing. The first you feel in the first few days for sure, and the latter will take a while to work, and that is where you will find it easier to commit and enjoy the ride. I love this supplement, and in another discussion stated I would take this single supplement over any other if I had to choose just one.

The only other supplement I would add to this stack is our Ventristane, because I'm on TRT and that profile would compliment anyone on TRT. That's for another time. It's a solid product. I don't wish to diverge to much from this topic but it has...

Back to our regularly scheduled program.
This commercial was brought to you by Vein Nutrition, only the very best, legit dosed, and customer focused company we can be, and we're getting better all the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of the key reasons we fall off the wagon is how we feel. How can we deal with difficult situations and ambiguity. For instance, if you have a rough day at work, how much more attractive is that pizza or tub of ice cream going to appear? Let me be more blunt. We'll have an affair with either at the slightest opportunity... it will be ugly, and you're going to need to shower after. Naughty.

We've integrated ingredients in this supplement that will get you through the tough days as if they were one of the best days of your life. Trust me. I know. This supplement has the feels. I am more able to handle difficult situations; awkward moments (like I created above); and inject humor into every one of them or at least brush off and move on more easily.

This supplement is literally life changing, and body composition changing. The first you feel in the first few days for sure, and the latter will take a while to work, and that is where you will find it easier to commit and enjoy the ride. I love this supplement, and in another discussion stated I would take this single supplement over any other if I had to choose just one.

The only other supplement I would add to this stack is our Ventristane, because I'm on TRT and that profile would compliment anyone on TRT. That's for another time. It's a solid product. I don't wish to diverge to much from this topic but it has...

Back to our regularly scheduled program.
This commercial was brought to you by Vein Nutrition, only the very best, legit dosed, and customer focused company we can be, and we're getting better all the time.
ventris[bigt]ane...see, it even has my name on it!!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incredible opportunity here

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When we get more entries and the sharks ? have voted.

:Afro:

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting formula ya guys got there! Bump for more apps!

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be some lucky guys in here.....
If I didn't just win the 4th of July promo I would be all over this. Haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gonna be some lucky guys in here.....
If I didn't just win the 4th of July promo I would be all over this. Haha
Nobody is precluded from applying for this. If you are going to be on a cut, and can make the commitment.
Get on stage and give us your pitch my man.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tank999 needs another log! You know he'll deliver the goods!!!

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is precluded from applying for this. If you are going to be on a cut, and can make the commitment.
Get on stage and give us your pitch my man.
Thanks and will get the app up tonight.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to log. Been away from AM for a while now due to my job but, I'm now back for the foreseeable future. Got a bunch of logs here. Love to get a new log going. Thanks guys

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I'm in on this, and after trying both rupture and aorta, my guess it this product will be awesome.
So a bit about myself. I am currently back into my cut. I run a keto style diet while cutting mainly because I enjoy it and it's easy to stick to for me. I am 4 weeks post op from a labrum repair in my shoulder and have been back in the gym for about the past 10 days, mainly hitting legs and non repaired side for upper body.
Weight loss side of things. I was sitting at about 260 at my highest last year and now have gotten down to about 210 to 215 right now and shooting for a goal weight of 185 to 190 depending on how it looks in the mirror. So I would be really curious how this would work with a different style diet and also how it fits and works with the stimmed pre workouts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm in on this, and after trying both rupture and aorta, my guess it this product will be awesome.
So a bit about myself. I am currently back into my cut. I run a keto style diet while cutting mainly because I enjoy it and it's easy to stick to for me. I am 4 weeks post op from a labrum repair in my shoulder and have been back in the gym for about the past 10 days, mainly hitting legs and non repaired side for upper body.
A keto style cut would work very well with this because you could get plenty of Omega 3/6 which would help a great deal with a few components. We strongly suggest, no matter what diet programming you use, you should include your staples with Omega 3/6.

Weight loss side of things. I was sitting at about 260 at my highest last year and now have gotten down to about 210 to 215 right now and shooting for a goal weight of 185 to 190 depending on how it looks in the mirror. So be really curious how this would work with a different style diet and also how it fits and works with the stimmed pre workouts.
Incredible!
This supplement shines best in the long run, and there is no two ways about that. Non-stimulatory fat burners tested best this way. The only way to lose and keep excess weight off is long-term. I have no doubts it would help you achieve your goal.

With regard to working with stimmed pre-workouts. Yes, of course it can. There's nothing in this supplement that would conflict or be hindered by a stimulant. One of the reasons to bring about a non-stimmed fat burner is to give flexibility. It's intended to be split dosed daily for best utilization, and if you wish to add your own stimmed pre for instance, that's fine.

Something to note. One of the pillars of this product is to improve one's mood and feelings of well being and when I say it delivers by the truck load, believe me, that's an understatement. I absolutely believe this product can be used very-long term for body composition and would make an excellent addition to a cycle and between cycles, or if you don't ride a bike. j/k. The longer you use it, the better it will perform and it complements other supplementation.

One of the issues we face daily in our quests for self-improvement or confronting the (insert your time of day) daily doldrums is motivation. It is in the moment you respond to stimulus that defines how you feel about that moment. A really cool Chinese man told me, the first 15 minutes of an interaction will dictate the rest of your day. He was right. I believe the first few seconds define that interaction or engagement with others, or facing a situation you must take in and deal with or for a better word, cope.

Fasting, or reducing specific calories can be one of those situations for many of us. If you embark on a specific type of diet, the early stages can be demotivating. This product will also aid in the process of adjusting to feeling great while in that area of adjustment and beyond. We are all different chemically; emotionally; and experientially.

Veingquish helps even the field of play for all.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Tough crowd!!! lol.

Get-some.gif

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got under 10% body fat in April (I was over 16% in Oct when I really let go). Now it's gone up again after breaking my collarbone. Still can't train at 100% but getting there soon.
Love the profile. Good stim free fat burners are hard to find.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got under 10% body fat in April (I was over 16% in Oct when I really let go). Now it's gone up again after breaking my collarbone. Still can't train at 100% but getting there soon.
Love the profile. Good stim free fat burners are hard to find.
This is a long-term deal, and I'm sure you understand that based on reading your post. You know how important slow-and-steady brings the proper results for our body's to reach a homeostasis. This is a long-term product and it will definitely show appetite control after one week of solid use, then the rest kicks in just as mood enhancement; comfort in stressful situations, and finally the key components begin to shine at 8 weeks and beyond. Some compounds take a while to begin to show results, and this is where it's so much better than any stimmed fat burner.

Stimmed fat burners are great for getting you past that plateaux in the final stretch to the sprint. You need to drop from 12-10, 10-8%, then the 4-8 week stimmed fat burning sprint with deficit will definitely do that trick, but how do you get from 25; 20; 16% body fat comfortable without sacrificing muscle? This is a slow starting train to keeping gains and losing fat.

I guarantee, everyone who dedicates 12 weeks to this will be super happy with the product, even if they fall of their diet program, they will feel so damned good, they will profit in their daily motivation to reading all their goals. This is a great life supplement.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give this a shot. It's been a while since I've used any otc metabolism booster, and with being put on thyroid meds last 3 months, have been pure hell in terms of metabolism. I got down to 212 lbs 2 yrs ago down from 261. To all of sudden gain back to 252 due to thyroid issues. I would love to give this a shot and see how much it can improve my over all feeling and burn fat.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR!
A couple more days until we make our final choices.
fins-fusionbanner.png

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm def a good lay out on nutrition, I haven't counted macros before but couple at my work are loving it since they started. Def intense cardio and lot of volume. Btw it's shark week js!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For my log I think I'd go with daily updates on workouts, weekly weigh ins and bi weekly pics. Also being honest on how I'm feeling and doing on diet

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks awesome and I'd love to log this and show everyone at am, instagram, Facebook, and my clients/peeps at the gym what it can do!
I'm currently training for my first triathlon, and then I'm doing an obstacle course race a week later ( so I need to keep my strength and muscle)
I've weighed as high as 190 ( when bulking) and after finishing a spartan super at 185, I decided it's time to slim down. I'm currently 178, at 5'8.75"(gotta get all I can) and am having trouble with these last few lbs especially in the midsection.
Selling points:
Veteran of the am community.
If needed, can also post reviews on a number of other boards I'm a member on, all positive rep, all the way to the U.K..
I'm also a personal trainer/nutrition coach and well known at my gym. Everyone is going to know about this product if I'm using it.
Facebook and instagram pages just for my fitness an supplement adventurers, so all can watch, and hopefully be motivated and inspired.
I have double the product reviews as seen in "my profile " of all other applicants.So you know I'll follow through on my review claims. And you can ask other reps, if your product isn't listed I'll push for it to get listed then post my review. ( sorry fellow am members, throwing y'all under the bus, but it's shark tank!)
My workout routine:
Run 2x per week, swim 2x per week, strength train 2x per week.
Lastly, I'd love for my wife to see what this can do as she had our first baby a year ago, and doesn't like stims, so if she sees me getting results she'll use it so she can hopefully drop the last of her pregnancy weight.
So what do you say sharks? Are you ready to go swimming with brofessorX?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GREAT ENTRIES SO FAR!
A couple more days until we make our final choices.
View attachment 151725
Even though this was before I entered,
A log should include before and after photos, daily post of updates, thoughts, and workouts.
The log should be apart of your life, family, friends, and strangers should know, your using this product, and how effective it is, as well as safe. Your a walking, lifting, fat burning testament to its awesomeness.

Oh yea, should definitely be leaving links to your log and where to buy so everyone knows where to go to get themselves this as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even though this was before I entered,
A log should include before and after photos, daily post of updates, thoughts, and workouts.
The log should be apart of your life, family, friends, and strangers should know, your using this product, and how effective it is, as well as safe. Your a walking, lifting, fat burning testament to its awesomeness.

Oh yea, should definitely be leaving links to your log and where to buy so everyone knows where to go to get themselves this as well.
wow-most people today aren't even that committed to their job which puts food on their table and a roof over their head, lol.

I bet you are at least 40 with that mentality, :biggthumpup:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow-most people today aren't even that committed to their job which puts food on their table and a roof over their head, lol.

I bet you are at least 40 with that mentality, :biggthumpup:
Actually I'm 34. But Most say I got an old soul. :thumbsup:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's my starting pic:
Cold, pre swim.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We sharks will be making
our final deliberations and
decisions by Friday / Saturday.
This is a warning for those
whom are thinking of putting
an application in

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We sharks will be making
our final deliberations and
decisions by Friday / Saturday.
This is a warning for those
whom are thinking of putting
an application in
Time to create multiple accounts, post whore, then put in apps!
:spankme:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't believe more people aren't super hyped about this!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be down to log this for 8-12 Weeks. Recently came back to AM and ran a Unsponsored Radiate Log. Now Running a sponsored Katanadrol log for 6 weeks. Will be done with that in 3 weeks or so. My goal is to get to 199. Currently at 234 but was at 226 a couple weeks ago. Just got back from Vacation and that didn't help!

This product is interesting to me as I haven't used many burners with no stims. Just a fan of stims I guess. I have never used a 7-Keto product before.

I am starting a new position this school year that I didn't want but am a team player and felt that I would do better than the other options they had. Hoping the "feel good" ingredients can keep me happier and focused.

Plus, my wife is pregnant and I am going to need all the help I can get with hormones and random snacks in the house!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be down to log this for 8-12 Weeks. Recently came back to AM and ran a Unsponsored Radiate Log. Now Running a sponsored Katanadrol log for 6 weeks. Will be done with that in 3 weeks or so. My goal is to get to 199. Currently at 234 but was at 226 a couple weeks ago. Just got back from Vacation and that didn't help!

This product is interesting to me as I haven't used many burners with no stims. Just a fan of stims I guess. I have never used a 7-Keto product before.

I am starting a new position this school year that I didn't want but am a team player and felt that I would do better than the other options they had. Hoping the "feel good" ingredients can keep me happier and focused.

Plus, my wife is pregnant and I am going to need all the help I can get with hormones and random snacks in the house!
First, congrats! on the baby to be, and the feel goods are very good. I work in retail and it's sometimes interesting? (some people are aggressive), and over the past 2 weeks of taking Veinquish, I have had little problems letting things slide, and responding much better and remaining positive. I'm looking forward to seeing it's long term effects (7-keto) as well. It's a supplement I would use for the long-run as well, and I can't say that about too many except for some staples.

Thanks for the great application!

S

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
⏲ tick tock

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar