“Gotta Blast” Cycle Log

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all, I’ll be starting my first real blast soon and decided I’d make a cycle log to help track my progress, as well as help give feedback on my experiences. As far as cycle experience goes, I’ve ran epistane twice, methylstenbolone once, and am currently just cruising on 150mg test e weekly. The goal of this cycle will be to bulk. As far as training goes, I’ll be running Layne Norton’s PHAT, which I adjusted a bit to my preferences. I’ll be updating once a week to avoid making this thread too long.

My current stats are:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 176.5
Bodyfat: Estimated 12%
Arm Measurement: 16 inches without pump
Bench: Currently 225x12

Cycle Plan:
Weeks 1-4: 40mg turinabol daily
Weeks 1-12: 600mg test e weekly (split mon/thur)
Weeks 1-12: 1.25mg letro e3.5d (adjust as needed)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Reserved for before/after results

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should enjoy that cycle and make some gains. I liked Tbol, really almost no sides.
May want to go up to 60mg after week one, if all is well, but really fun with test.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should enjoy that cycle and make some gains. I liked Tbol, really almost no sides.
May want to go up to 60mg after week one, if all is well, but really fun with test.
I only have enough for 4 weeks at 40mg. It’s pricey where I get it from. Fortunately though, I’m confident that it’s properly dosed. The log will probably start within the next 2-3 weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In, I’ve got a stash of tbol ready for when I manage to pin - looking forward to seeing how this treats you.

Good luck brother

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update; my “creatine” just came in so hopefully I’ll be starting the cycle log up soon.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright guys, I’ve finally started the cycle today. Obviously nothing to report since it’s day one, but I’ll be giving updates every Sunday.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy the ride.....I like Test with Tbol.......It's a good cycle, and for me, really almost no sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 1 Update: Today was day 7; weighed 184lbs this morning, so I’m up 7.5lbs so far, although I’d say that some of this may tend to fluctuate. Strength is slightly up. I’m definitely looking and feeling more full. My arms are measuring a little over 16.25 without a pump atm.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome for the first week......man you should make great gains when everything fully kicks in!!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's awesome for the first week......man you should make great gains when everything fully kicks in!!!
Yea haha, I’m eating a lot right now so I’m expecting a lot

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7.5lbs in a week?! And you have 12 weeks to go. Do you have a goal weight in mind?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 Update: Today was day 14; still weighing about 184lbs. I dropped my calories a tiny bit because I was just bloating too much from all the calories during week 1. Definitely more filled out, traps and delts especially. Pumps have been better in the gym, as well as strength. Really haven’t had any side effects; I have been noticing that sometimes my glutes will have a bump in them when I flex, but it tends to go away after a few days. I’m guessing the bump/lump is just because my body isn’t familiar with such high doses and concentrations of test (300mg/ml).

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 2 Update: Today was day 14; still weighing about 184lbs. I dropped my calories a tiny bit because I was just bloating too much from all the calories during week 1. Definitely more filled out, traps and delts especially. Pumps have been better in the gym, as well as strength. Really haven’t had any side effects; I have been noticing that sometimes my glutes will have a bump in them when I flex, but it tends to go away after a few days. I’m guessing the bump/lump is just because my body isn’t familiar with such high doses and concentrations of test (300mg/ml).
Also, I’ve been running letro 1.25mg twice a week and it seems to be a good dose so far.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah on a good cycle, for me, my traps, delts, and arms seem to start growing faster, like week 1 or 2,and keep growing. Then everything else starts to grow after that.
Good job......keep up the hard work and it will pay off.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are off to a nice start! Keep it up!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tested my strength today on flat bench since I didn’t really get to last week and I got 225 for 17 reps which is an all-time pr for me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work on the 225x17, congrats n the PR!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tested my strength today on flat bench since I didn’t really get to last week and I got 225 for 17 reps which is an all-time pr for me.
Great man!!!! It's awesome when your strength starts kicking in, and you set new PR's........it makes you want to keep pumping.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great man!!!! It's awesome when your strength starts kicking in, and you set new PR's........it makes you want to keep pumping.
I’m addicted to progress haha! Hopefully I’ll be repping 315 for 6 reps minimal at the end of the cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How’s the cycle AG??

I got my test e today for my first pin cycle later this year and I’m kick starting that with tbol so following your log with interest my man - it’s all looking sweet so far!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s the cycle AG??

I got my test e today for my first pin cycle later this year and I’m kick starting that with tbol so following your log with interest my man - it’s all looking sweet so far!
It’s going great so far, minimal side effects and pretty good results. I think today is day 18, and Im up about 9lbs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 3 Update: Today was day 21 of the cycle; my bodyweight is up to 185.5lbs so far, which equates to +9lbs. I recently bumped the letro up to 1.25mg 3x a week because I was noticing a bit of nipple puffiness and itchiness. I’ll probably test my strength on bench tomorrow to give an update as to where my strength is at. I also have been noticing shin pumps when I do cardio. Although the progress is good, I honestly expected a bit more strength, so hopefully I’ll be able to give a good update tomorrow on strength.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 3 Update: Today was day 21 of the cycle; my bodyweight is up to 185.5lbs so far, which equates to +9lbs. I recently bumped the letro up to 1.25mg 3x a week because I was noticing a bit of nipple puffiness and itchiness. I’ll probably test my strength on bench tomorrow to give an update as to where my strength is at. I also have been noticing shin pumps when I do cardio. Although the progress is good, I honestly expected a bit more strength, so hopefully I’ll be able to give a good update tomorrow on strength.
Also, I tested my bench press today, which is day 22 and I got 275x6 reps which is a pr for me. I’ll probably start doing my strength tests with heavier weight because 225 has become too light at this point.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, I tested my bench press today, which is day 22 and I got 275x6 reps which is a pr for me. I’ll probably start doing my strength tests with heavier weight because 225 has become too light at this point.
What was your pre cycle rep max at that weight (or 6 rep max) AG? Just trying to gauge the degree of strength increase.....

Are you still running the t Bol at 40?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What was your pre cycle rep max at that weight (or 6 rep max) AG? Just trying to gauge the degree of strength increase.....

Are you still running the t Bol at 40?
I don’t even know to be honest. I tore/strained my pec shortly after my last cycle, and my strength went from 225x16 to 225x12. I probably only got 275 for 2 or 3 reps at the beginning of this cycle. Tbol is still at 40mg, yup.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a great increase man....275 for 6 reps should put your 1 rep max at about 335 lbs.
Looks like this cycle is working good for your strength and lean mass. Just keep your form good with these rapid increases, because that's probably the best thing to prevent injury.
I know how it is when your strength shoots up on cycle, I love it, and it fires you up.
Keep it up you'll probably set PR's on all your lifts.
Interested to see where you finish. I think good Tbol and Test is a very good and healthy cycle that some guys underestimate.
Keep on killing it!!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a great increase man....275 for 6 reps should put your 1 rep max at about 335 lbs.
Looks like this cycle is working good for your strength and lean mass. Just keep your form good with these rapid increases, because that's probably the best thing to prevent injury.
I know how it is when your strength shoots up on cycle, I love it, and it fires you up.
Keep it up you'll probably set PR's on all your lifts.
Interested to see where you finish. I think good Tbol and Test is a very good and healthy cycle that some guys underestimate.
Keep on killing it!!!
Yea I think tbol is a pretty nice compound so far. Low on side effects and versatile. Hopefully the results only get better and better. I haven’t really noticed much from the test yet; wonder when it will really hit me.