“Gotta Blast” Cycle Log

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I think tbol is a pretty nice compound so far. Low on side effects and versatile. Hopefully the results only get better and better. I haven’t really noticed much from the test yet; wonder when it will really hit me.
For me Test E normally kicks in by about week 4.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 4 Update: Today was day 28 of the cycle and my bodyweight is now up to 187lbs, which is a total of +10.5lbs so far. I’ve been feeling even more filled out these past few days, with my arms hovering around 16.5 inches throughout the day. I’ve been getting tendon pain in the pec that I injured a few months ago, so I’ll probably wait until next Thursday to hit chest. I’ve also decided that I’ll be changing my routine back to a push/pull/legs because PHAT personally wasn’t for me.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, I’ll be starting my first real blast soon and decided I’d make a cycle log to help track my progress, as well as help give feedback on my experiences. As far as cycle experience goes, I’ve ran epistane twice, methylstenbolone once, and am currently just cruising on 150mg test e weekly. The goal of this cycle will be to bulk. As far as training goes, I’ll be running Layne Norton’s PHAT, which I adjusted a bit to my preferences. I’ll be updating once a week to avoid making this thread too long.

My current stats are:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 176.5
Bodyfat: Estimated 12%
Arm Measurement: 16 inches without pump
Bench: Currently 225x12

Cycle Plan:
Weeks 1-4: 40mg turinabol daily
Weeks 1-12: 600mg test e weekly (split mon/thur)
Weeks 1-12: 1.25mg letro e3.5d (adjust as needed)
Probably won't need the letro. I wouldn't take unless I needed it for issues that arise.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Week 4 Update: Today was day 28 of the cycle and my bodyweight is now up to 187lbs, which is a total of +10.5lbs so far. I’ve been feeling even more filled out these past few days, with my arms hovering around 16.5 inches throughout the day. I’ve been getting tendon pain in the pec that I injured a few months ago, so I’ll probably wait until next Thursday to hit chest. I’ve also decided that I’ll be changing my routine back to a push/pull/legs because PHAT personally wasn’t for me.
You just going ppl rest one day repeat while on cycle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You just going ppl rest one day repeat while on cycle?
Ppl, ppl, rest. So 6 days a week. I’ll make it somewhat similar to phat, with power and hypertrophy days.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5 Update: Today was day 35 of the cycle and my bodyweight this morning was 190lbs, meaning that I’ve gained 13.5lbs so far. I dropped my letro dose back down to 1.25mg 2x a week about a week ago, and have lately been noticing my face looking a bit rounder, so I may go back to 3x a week if it gets worse. No side effects so far. My energy in the gym is great, my strength is great, pumps are great, and muscle fullness is great. Asides from more energy in the gym, I haven’t noticed a whole lot with the mental effects of the high test such as libido, mood, etc. Tomorrow I’ll test my strength on the bench and update if I hit any prs.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 5 Update: Today was day 35 of the cycle and my bodyweight this morning was 190lbs, meaning that I’ve gained 13.5lbs so far. I dropped my letro dose back down to 1.25mg 2x a week about a week ago, and have lately been noticing my face looking a bit rounder, so I may go back to 3x a week if it gets worse. No side effects so far. My energy in the gym is great, my strength is great, pumps are great, and muscle fullness is great. Asides from more energy in the gym, I haven’t noticed a whole lot with the mental effects of the high test such as libido, mood, etc. Tomorrow I’ll test my strength on the bench and update if I hit any prs.
I tested my strength on bench today and hit 275 for an easy set of 7. I would’ve gone for the eighth rep but my lower back cramped up bad after the 7th rep lol. So strength is definitely still climbing up.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats the latest bro? I've got tbol, test e and winny lined up for my first pinned cycle later this year so following this like a vulture follows a carcas....

Have you noticed a change since dropping the tbol?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 6 Update: Today was day 42 of the cycle, with my bodyweight this morning being 189lbs. Strength is still slowly climbing; I hit 315 for a double the other day and plan on testing my strength on bench tomorrow again.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats the latest bro? I've got tbol, test e and winny lined up for my first pinned cycle later this year so following this like a vulture follows a carcas....

Have you noticed a change since dropping the tbol?
I’ve gained a couple of lbs since dropping the tbol. I honestly expected a bit more from the cycle, but I still have 6 weeks to go. I haven’t noticed a whole lot of mental effects from the test, such as libido, aggression, etc. I’m planning on upping my cals even more. I’m probably taking in about 4000 cals right now, but I’ll be aiming for 4500 starting next week.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’ve gained a couple of lbs since dropping the tbol. I honestly expected a bit more from the cycle, but I still have 6 weeks to go. I haven’t noticed a whole lot of mental effects from the test, such as libido, aggression, etc. I’m planning on upping my cals even more. I’m probably taking in about 4000 cals right now, but I’ll be aiming for 4500 starting next week.
Ive never ran test e but sust at 600 a week i really started noticing those effects around 6 weeks kicking in hard.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought about adding lgd or s23? The lgd would help with the bulk and make use more of your available test. The s23 would definitely give you the aggression, intensity, and libido aspects of test

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I had the impression you were disappointed with tbol. I’ve got enough to run 50 for 6 weeks myself but I’m your experience is making me think I need to manage my expectations......

Still bro, your making solid progress and should be able to keep most of not all at the end.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I had the impression you were disappointed with tbol. I’ve got enough to run 50 for 6 weeks myself but I’m your experience is making me think I need to manage my expectations......

Still bro, your making solid progress and should be able to keep most of not all at the end.
I was actually pretty impressed with tbol. Side effects were pretty much nonexistent, and the effects it had on my physique were nice. It wasn’t too good for strength imo, but it also wasn’t bad for strength. I think you’ll like it. I was just expecting a bit more from the test, but I’ve still got 6 weeks to go.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you thought about adding lgd or s23? The lgd would help with the bulk and make use more of your available test. The s23 would definitely give you the aggression, intensity, and libido aspects of test
I was considering running some lgd in the future to give it a try; maybe with mk677.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I read. Running lgd with test feels like running a higher dosage of test

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I read. Running lgd with test feels like running a higher dosage of test
I’ve honestly never noticed much mental effects from any compound. I’ve ran epistane, msten, tbol and test. Test gives me more energy in the gym, but not much else asides from that in terms of mood, libido, aggression, etc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 6 Update: Today was day 42 of the cycle, with my bodyweight this morning being 189lbs. Strength is still slowly climbing; I hit 315 for a double the other day and plan on testing my strength on bench tomorrow again.
Today was day 43 and I decided to test my reps with 225 on bench. I ended up hitting it 23 reps and probably could’ve hit more, so my strength is definitely still climbing up. Before the cycle I was getting it about 12 times, with my pr being 16 reps prior to my pec injury.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never ran test e but sust at 600 a week i really started noticing those effects around 6 weeks kicking in hard.
I feel like for me, the test really started kicking in around week 5 or so, but even early into the cycle my energy in the gym was pretty good, which could’ve been the tbol as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was day 43 and I decided to test my reps with 225 on bench. I ended up hitting it 23 reps and probably could’ve hit more, so my strength is definitely still climbing up. Before the cycle I was getting it about 12 times, with my pr being 16 reps prior to my pec injury.
Lol, ‘strength definitely still climbing’ - no sh1t Sherlock- that’s a massive increase bro.

Nice

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 7 Update: Today was day 49 of the cycle, with my bodyweight being up to 190.5lbs (14lbs gained). I’ve increased my calories more and am hoping to continue to gain. I’ll probably test my strength on bench tomorrow.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The good thing with the gains on Tbol and Test is it's gains you'll keep. You may gain more with wet compounds, but personally I like to keep what I earn. I bet you'll keep the gains from this cycle, just keep eating right and working hard.... good job.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 8 Update: Today was day 57 of the cycle, my bodyweight is now up to 193.5lbs (17lbs gained). Strength is sorta plateaued the past 2 weeks or so unfortunately. Aggression seems to be increased, although I can say for sure if thats from the test or not.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Week 9 Update: Bodyweight is still hovering around 193.5-195lbs in the morning. I’ve lowered my cals a bit so I can try to keep the gains leaner. Strength is still not changing too much lately, which is a bit of a let down.