ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Here is all of you stim-junkies chance to run the new and improved FlashOver.

Ideally, users will have a moderate tolerance to stims as I would like users to use two scoops prior to working out to fully gauge the pump aspect of the product as I do not believe there is another product that can match the pumps of 2 scoops of FlashOver. Users will also be over 18 years old and US residents.

Let me know why you should be picked. Users will be asked that they are able to start immediately and be able to maintain the log at least three times weekly.

NO PM's!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys.....better jump all over it or else custom told me I get all of them ;)

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I should be picked because i have tried a lot of pre workout supps over the years ( whiteflood, Mv2, NOxplode, ASGT, AP, Jack3d, JP8,NO shotgun, superpump250 prob more i forget) so I could give a good real world review on it. I also respond well to 1,3-dime.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
hey just thought id mention that i am planning on running flashover starting tomm. i just finished jack3d. i will run a log on my experience of flashover. my stats are 5'11 not sure on my current weight last checked was 175. i will be working out in the mornings, with flashover as my pre workout on an empty stomach and head to the gym, and have a post workout leucine rich protein shake with my creatine and a meal shortly after. i plan to workout 4-5 days doing pulling routine one day, pushing another day, and legs on its own day, and continuing that pattern. Focusing mainly on compound movements and only a little isolation. keeping my workouts to 45 minutes to an hour max.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'll put my name in, currently using muscle marinade and craze so is love to give this a shot. Like the previous poster I've tried just about everything out there for pre WO.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't pick me because I'm not using reverse psychology.

Also because I said "please "atleast one time in my post. See?It's in quotes.

:D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll put my name in, currently using muscle marinade and craze so is love to give this a shot. Like the previous poster I've tried just about everything out there for pre WO.

Thread is nearly two years old. Not sure if this is still a valid promotion.....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that after I posted tbone lol I was like oooops