FL3X MAGNUM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Looking to go on a letro prami cycle to get rid of some gyno from a previous Ph (halo-zol) cycle I'm currently on an epi cycle going to pct with nolva and 6-bromo, I'm clueless on when to do the letro/prami, during pct? After pct, if so how long after pct? Thanks for the time bro.
    Celorza
    Inbox full , tried to answer last PM we had.
    Regards
    Cesar
    what was your response to my question about hgh powerpatch? the thread got deleted. thanks
    kingjameskjf
    Hello there good sir. I was wondering if you were still accepting visits from stalkers? I have a "buddy" who wanted to know. Thank you and good day.
    FL3X MAGNUM
    Check the thread "Never listen to Milas about RecoverPro" we talked about it in there.
    I can't source post though...
    MidwestBeast
    What's the site for the wholesale pricing on Black Liver, again? Your cycle sounded awesome, so I need to buy some before the ban.
    LiveToLift
    would adding androhard to the mdrol/andromass cycle be over kill?
    FL3X MAGNUM
    Sorry everyone, inbox is cleared out now!
    LiveToLift
    your inbox is full, had a question.
    kanakafarian
    LOL That's some good stuff right thurr! I've been busy as of late but I'll hit you up on gmail.
    rochabp
    hey bro as it turns out boladrol came in today so update me if you are gonna trade me the clen for the boladrol.
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello FL3X MAGNUM,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…