JudoJosh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• thank you so much for your response to my thread about my girlfriends issues activating glues/hams. hopefully she will be able to take into account what you said and clear some issues.
    GQNemesis
    Id like that very much .. your PM box is full bro
    JudgementDay
    It's the Fukin CATALINA WINE MIXER!!! See you there :D
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/179700-jds-using-formula.html
    Hey buddy just checking in and seeing how things are going?
    Are you currently using any APS Products??
    Which are your favorite and which would you like to try?
    FABman
    I sent an email to Taurus but haven't received a reply yet. I purchased one of the Da-hcg and when I opened the box there were 2 containers inside. If it's an extra...THANX...but not sure if it was a mistake in the shipping or what. I was only charged for the one.
    I typically have sold the Prowlers for $300 with the coat, and I threw in an extra set of Skid-plates which can run $60 plus shipping...So basically I sell at $300 what they would aorund $620 with shipping
    Mrodz
    Very much! It's very good, very well done. A few min after I posted that message I was bawling like a baby lol. But it is a very good movie and I think everyone should see it.
    Mrodz
    I'm 17 min into Food Inc. and I'm already teary eyed
    StackedCop
    found the email... some how it ended up in spam lol
    DAdams91982
    I have not. I have seen the studies on calorie restriction and longevity. I know resveratrol tries to reproduce the calorie restriction effects, but I highly doubt it modulates SIRT1 enough to be of calorie restriction type effective. Definitely drop me your thoughts on it if you do read.
    Movin_weight
    hey bro, just do a google search for intracellular lactate shuttles and brooks... theres a bunch of info available. Mainly discusses how and to what extent our bodies utilize lactate for energy
    John Smeton
    Josh, never took 1-carboxy so i can not compare. maybe try kabuki he takes it or used to i think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…