ward5742
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Goku21
    haha i might have seen u around at the gym just cant recall bro
    ward5742
    didnt bro, Went thru naps and they lagged it so they had to do a reshipment, I ended up going thur my reg guy and am just running prop alone on my test rat, On day 6 and already can see a huge jump in libido like crazy hes running around humping everything
    Goku21
    you bro have you tryed tren ACE yet?
    kom01
    hey man been sending you pms, but just realised they haven't been coming through because your inbox is too full. Let me know when it is cleared up, so I can reply to you.
    ward5742
    hahah they r a good size for my weight almost about 18inch pumped. thanks ;)
    ward5742
    For sure send me the URL in my message board and ill give it a check forsure.
    EddyRay
    Sounds good man, keep up the good work. I'm thinking of logging my cycle, you might wanna check it out.
    ward5742
    Naw just stuck with my source haha. To risky with that mexican gear man. Im 2 hours away from mexico just not worth the risk bringing it over, thats good Im starting to get more disciplined on my diet up to 183lbs atm
    EddyRay
    Not bad bro, just finished my PT course, going to be home on Saturday. Giving myself a week to get back into eating and training as normal, then it's all systems go on the cycle. Did you go to Mexico in the end?
    ward5742
    Yeah so far everythings going good haha. how bout yourself?
    EddyRay
    Lol, what's with the cereal bird? Nice display pic bro, good progress. Find a source yet?
    EddyRay
    Hahah, ****, I forgot to save the message in notepad or whatever. Let me find it again.
    EddyRay
    Couldn't PM you... Erase some messages, I have some info for you regarding Mexican gear.
    anabolicevo
    im in palm springs area. i need 7 posts to reply to u. in the works
    Dwight Schrute
    Hello ward5742,

Welcome to AM!

Please take some time to check out our uniques feature here at Anabolicminds! Create your profile, track your diet and workout, join a group, or just graph your overall progress! Thanks for joining AM and enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…