Phosphatidic Acid

tybolton

Awards
There is so much wrong with that product that I really don't even know where to start.

Someone posted a link where I had broke it down one time before.

1) Chemi Nutra Mediator has patents on Phosphatidic Acid that this is clearly violating.
2) There are also patents on HMB that this is clearly violating.
3) This is an Amazon/marketing type brand that so many people warn consumers about.
4) The highest legitimate stable Phosphatidic Acid content is 50% according to Chemi Nutra (even the Chinese that are trying to knock them off also don't offer over 50% and typically offer less than 50% bc its so hard to make)
5) If you do a trace on the company, you'll find that its not a US based company.
6) They claim to have a trademark on MusclePeak as a special form of PA; that is a lie. There is a US company that has a tm on the word MusclePeak for use in supplements, but nothing specific to PA - AND its a separate company. So they're either jacking someone else's tm or the who they really are mystery goes a little deeper. (I don't care enough to try to figure it out).

I could keep going, but if that's not enough red flags, I'm not sure what would be.

But, even it if was legit:

20.00 for 12 servings = 2.5 bottles for a month.
20.00 x 2.5 = 50.00

Which is the same price you can buy a legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid XT product for.
And this is why I don't and quit buying supplements from Amazon.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
And this is why I don't and quit buying supplements from Amazon.
You can buy some supplements sold by amazon or the brand if you cannot find it in your local store.

If you want an specific ingredient (always from legit sources).

I don't like amazon because their lack of moral, they destroyed a lot of small local stores.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Amazon's lack of regulation hurts everyone trying to get a legitimate product... but nft scams are still out there commonly with people losing hundreds of thousands. The internet continues to be the internet.

Buy from reputable companies not pop up. From that I can understand how smaller legitimate companies are hurt.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazon's lack of regulation hurts everyone trying to get a legitimate product... but nft scams are still out there commonly with people losing hundreds of thousands. The internet continues to be the internet.

Buy from reputable companies not pop up. From that I can understand how smaller legitimate companies are hurt.
Smaller legitimate companies can thrive on amazon. Its not hard to as I myself sell on amazon. Sell a good product and people will buy it. All you have to do is learn how the amazon PPC system works. People have to adjust with the times.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Smaller legitimate companies can thrive on amazon. Its not hard to as I myself sell on amazon. Sell a good product and people will buy it. All you have to do is learn how the amazon PPC system works. People have to adjust with the times.
I'm not saying there isn’t a demand. I'm saying there is a flood of supplement companies just trying to make a buck with shitty dosed products.

I hope your drop shipping is with legit products.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not saying there isn’t a demand. I'm saying there is a flood of supplement companies just trying to make a buck with shitty dosed products.

I hope your drop shipping is with legit products.
Yes there are hundreds of companies that are trash, especially ones that have “influencers” pushing them along with fake reviews

I dont dropship, im a private label seller. Meaning I sell my own branded products.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dont dropship, im a private label seller. Meaning I sell my own branded products.
If you're selling legit products I have nothing but good words.. I've thrown too many out because of testing showing i probably had no idea what i was taking

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're selling legit products I have nothing but good words.. I've thrown too many out because of testing showing i probably had no idea what i was taking
I personally don’t sell consumables because it’s absolutely inevitable that someone will blame a product on whatever there health issue is. No matter how many products supplement companies sell, it doesn’t come close to the sheer volume of orders on amazon. For zhits and giggles one day, I ran software on a simple search for vitamin C. The number 1 selling product does 481,000 units a month.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of us prefer to NOT support a platform that KNOWINGLY allows fraud to continue on their platform. Over and over and over. I'm happy it's working out well for you though!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can buy some supplements sold by amazon or the brand if you cannot find it in your local store.

I don't like amazon because their lack of moral, they destroyed a lot of small local stores.
Ya not a fan of using Amazon. I’d rather just buy direct nowadays, shipping isn’t even slower a lot of the times (SNS/CEL is very fast).

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Some of us prefer to NOT support a platform that KNOWINGLY allows fraud to continue on their platform. Over and over and over. I'm happy it's working out well for you though!
The meaning of IDIOTIC is showing complete lack of thought or common sense, yes, he is
Ya not a fan of using Amazon. I’d rather just buy direct nowadays, shipping isn’t even slower a lot of the times (SNS/CEL is very fast).
Nooooo, amazon is so good! Don't say that!!!!! 🤭🤭

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Amazon's convince with fastt shipping on single items you may need in a pinch is awesome. I live in the country it's 30 min or 2 hr to box stores drive vs delivery for very similar prices.

The supplement end of the service/regulation sucks ballz.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@DaveMcNaul & @mechka_grizli

I know and like both of you, and I hate to see you two going at it when I really think you're mostly talking about different things.

I'm going to make one post, just in hopes that it helps ease this between the two of you, and then I'm going back to not posting and not checking here as much bc I'm still pretty pissed over the bs here earlier in the week.

Amazon has hurt many brick and mortar small businesses, but it has also allowed many people to start their own small businesses as sellers on its platform.

Dave - Mecha owns a business where he sells on Amazon (nothing to do with supplements) - so while I do understand what you mean about Amazon putting many small businesses out of business, there is the reverse side in that it allows for him to have one. I think he took your post about Amazon personally since he has a business on Amazon, but I believe your statement, if I'm not mistaken, was talking more about Amazon corporate and their policies relating to supplements, and nothing to do with small business sellers that sell on the Amazon platform.

Mecha,
- I can totally understand how as an Amazon seller, and being a small business owner yourself on the Amazon platform, you may have taken Dave's comments the wrong way.
- I can't speak for Dave and I'm not trying to, but I'm 99% sure he didn't know you were and Amazon seller and didn't mean his original comments offensively towards you or any other private Amazon sellers.
- Dave has participated in, asked questions in, and tried to learn some things in several of the threads and conversations where the quality issues with Amazon were being discussed; and in full context of his post about Amazon, he seemed to be talking about supplements and about how their policies hurt both supplement companies and supplement retailers bc they knowingly allow products to be sold on the Amazon platform that don't meet label claims.

I may be completely off base, and if I am, sorry for even bothering to try to add context and post, but what I took that as him meaning by his comments were:

^^ I took this as him saying that you can buy supplements on Amazon if you can't find them at your local store (I would add or other online retailers) but to be careful and make sure you buy from legit sources (legit brands) because of the amount of brands on Amazon that have been shown to not meet or in some cases, not even try to meet label claims.

Also, several brands have warned consumers of counterfeits of their products being sold by Amazon sellers.

^^ I took this as him meaning brick and mortar supplement stores. And if that's the way he meant it, Amazon is the leading cause of brick and mortar supplement stores going out of business and a lot of it is because there are a large number of supplements being sold on Amazon that don't meet label claims and therefore are being sold at impossible prices. There is no way for brick and mortar supplement stores to buy legitimate supplements and be able to sell them and price compete against brands on there that don't and aren't even trying to meet label claims.

I think what he meant by their lack of morals is that Amazon is aware of the problem, but chooses to let it continue as many of the brands involved are some of the ones spending big money in sponsored listings and advertising.

A big part of page 1 of this thread was on discussing one example of this - a company claiming to sell PA on Amazon at a % that doesn't even exist in the supply chain and just blatantly violating a patent by doing so, but having an address listed in the UK and Amazon just allowing it.

I'm not anti-Amazon, but I do not like the way that a lot of companies that fail testing over and over are continued to allow to sell on there because it makes it impossible for legitimate companies to compete with them, and its also very unfair to general consumers that have no idea that this is going on.

But for full context for anyone reading and trying to figure this all out, here is a list of test results from where NOW Foods has tested many of the brands that exist solely or almost solely on Amazon and many of them fail test results over and over, yet Amazon continues to allow the products to be sold on its platform.

(And let's be honest - a lot of these failures are on cheap products/ingredients - if its this bad on inexpensive items, can you imagine how bad it would be on expensive ones?)

I hope that that helps and is able to provide some context.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
@DaveMcNaul & @mechka_grizli

I know and like both of you, and I hate to see you two going at it when I really think you're mostly talking about different things.

I'm going to make one post, just in hopes that it helps ease this between the two of you, and then I'm going back to not posting and not checking here as much bc I'm still pretty pissed over the bs here earlier in the week.

Amazon has hurt many brick and mortar small businesses, but it has also allowed many people to start their own small businesses as sellers on its platform.

Dave - Mecha owns a business where he sells on Amazon (nothing to do with supplements) - so while I do understand what you mean about Amazon putting many small businesses out of business, there is the reverse side in that it allows for him to have one. I think he took your post about Amazon personally since he has a business on Amazon, but I believe your statement, if I'm not mistaken, was talking more about Amazon corporate and their policies relating to supplements, and nothing to do with small business sellers that sell on the Amazon platform.

Mecha,
- I can totally understand how as an Amazon seller, and being a small business owner yourself on the Amazon platform, you may have taken Dave's comments the wrong way.
- I can't speak for Dave and I'm not trying to, but I'm 99% sure he didn't know you were and Amazon seller and didn't mean his original comments offensively towards you or any other private Amazon sellers.
- Dave has participated in, asked questions in, and tried to learn some things in several of the threads and conversations where the quality issues with Amazon were being discussed; and in full context of his post about Amazon, he seemed to be talking about supplements and about how their policies hurt both supplement companies and supplement retailers bc they knowingly allow products to be sold on the Amazon platform that don't meet label claims.

I may be completely off base, and if I am, sorry for even bothering to try to add context and post, but what I took that as him meaning by his comments were:

^^ I took this as him saying that you can buy supplements on Amazon if you can't find them at your local store (I would add or other online retailers) but to be careful and make sure you buy from legit sources (legit brands) because of the amount of brands on Amazon that have been shown to not meet or in some cases, not even try to meet label claims.

Also, several brands have warned consumers of counterfeits of their products being sold by Amazon sellers.

^^ I took this as him meaning brick and mortar supplement stores. And if that's the way he meant it, Amazon is the leading cause of brick and mortar supplement stores going out of business and a lot of it is because there are a large number of supplements being sold on Amazon that don't meet label claims and therefore are being sold at impossible prices. There is no way for brick and mortar supplement stores to buy legitimate supplements and be able to sell them and price compete against brands on there that don't and aren't even trying to meet label claims.

I think what he meant by their lack of morals is that Amazon is aware of the problem, but chooses to let it continue as many of the brands involved are some of the ones spending big money in sponsored listings and advertising.

A big part of page 1 of this thread was on discussing one example of this - a company claiming to sell PA on Amazon at a % that doesn't even exist in the supply chain and just blatantly violating a patent by doing so, but having an address listed in the UK and Amazon just allowing it.

I'm not anti-Amazon, but I do not like the way that a lot of companies that fail testing over and over are continued to allow to sell on there because it makes it impossible for legitimate companies to compete with them, and its also very unfair to general consumers that have no idea that this is going on.

But for full context for anyone reading and trying to figure this all out, here is a list of test results from where NOW Foods has tested many of the brands that exist solely or almost solely on Amazon and many of them fail test results over and over, yet Amazon continues to allow the products to be sold on its platform.

(And let's be honest - a lot of these failures are on cheap products/ingredients - if its this bad on inexpensive items, can you imagine how bad it would be on expensive ones?)

I hope that that helps and is able to provide some context.
Amazon copied ALL of my unique items and then they started to sell it.

That's what they do, when you sell something really well, they do the same.

It happened to me and also other people, I'm not the only one.

Is legal? Of course, but is also Lack Of Moral.

They allow this scammers to sell crap.

If sns or cel is sold in amazon, I will buy it, but only if the seller is a small company.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazon copied ALL of my unique items and then they started to sell it.

That's what they do, when you sell something really well, they do the same.

It happened to me and also other people, I'm not the only one.

Is legal? Of course, but is also Lack Of Moral.

They allow this scammers to sell crap.

If sns or cel is sold in amazon, I will buy it, but only if the seller is a small company.
As a seller on amazon, I get your frustration but this just doesn’t make sense when you remember that amazon is a business before anything. If something sells well, its GOING to be copied. This isnt an amazon complaint, this is what the world does as a whole.

If your item was unique as in you created it, I would propose applying for a patent, which would block ANYONE from selling your item. I sell things that amazon sells, and I’ve had things that sell really well pop up from other sellers and from amazon themselves.

As a whole, I buy my daily supps from amazon and only from NOW, Swanson, Life Extension, and Thorne. For actual supplements, I avoid it like the plague.

Fraud and scamming is the worst problem on amazon as I’ve had one of my products that I designed copied within two months. Except it was made of cheaper quality yet bore my branding. Had to jump through so many hoops to get the product taken down but by then, my ratings had dropped. Did major damage so im well aware of how nad amazon can be. But im also aware that amazon has 350,000,000 products on its platform. Its literally impossible to police that effectively. The solution is to stick to proven brands you trust.

I wasn’t defending amazon nor their practices and the lack of integrity they have regarding supplements being fraudulently sold or advertised. My original response was only to the comment about not shopping there because they’ve been the reason alot of brick and mortar stores closed. The king of being responsible for small brick and mortar’s being closed is Wal Mart, yet im sure most of us still shop there from time to time

Last edited:
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Phosphatidic Acid XT for 12 weeks. Originally bought 2 bottles and then picked up a third because I enjoyed it. Next time I think I'm going to stack it with X gels.
Honestly I think this is the strongest natural muscle building stack available. Adding in anacyclus to ramp up appetite to make sure you’re getting the necessary calories in to grow and I think its the best you can get

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I think this is the strongest natural muscle building stack available. Adding in anacyclus to ramp up appetite to make sure you’re getting the necessary calories in to grow and I think its the best you can get
I wish I could still take X-Gels but I can't bc of my autoimmune condition. If I could, a stack I would definitely be interested in would be X-Gels, Phosphatidic Acid XT, and Anabolic XT.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs sells ProSynthesis-BUILD, which contains not only 1,500 mg of Mediator-PA per serving, but HMB, HICA, Betaine, citrulline, and a full KILOGRAM of essential amino acids. I'm am out of stock now, but should be re-stocking in a few weeks!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, just for reference - you don't have to take my word for anything I wrote above. You can research it all for yourself.

If you don't want to buy SNS's, that's fine - but I would encourage you to buy from a legitimate company so as to not get ripped off and to also not support these scam type companies.

Btw... here's a screen shot direct from Chemi Nutra's website to show that we use legit actual Mediator PA:

View attachment 239961
I agree 100%. All those 70% phosphatidic acid products are B.S. Even without testing, anyone can figure this out for themselves by simply weighing the oil inside the caps. The weight of the oil doesn't even weigh enough to contain the full dose of phosphatidic acid, let alone the combined weight of the phosphatidic acid and the oil. Cheminutra is the only manufacturer of Phosphatidic acid that I currently trust.

However, as far as being a partner with Cheminutra, you don't have to be a partner with them in order to sell Mediator. I know, believe me, as I have been in communication with them over the last 2 weeks because of labeling. Apparently, even though I had permission to use Mediator-PA in ProSynthesis-BUILD, I was not allowed to have their logo on the front of the bottle (I was unaware of this). Why? According to their attorney, who I spoke to extensively (super nice guy), putting the label on the front of the bottle makes it look like Cheminutra is approving of or recommending that company over other companies. Now, the logo can be placed on the front of the bottle for a fee, but that's up to each individual company.

Basically, I have to adjust the bottle graphics on my website (remove the logo) and put new labels on the products. Then, according to the attorney, I should be in the clear to re-stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree 100%. All those 70% phosphatidic acid products are B.S. Even without testing, anyone can figure this out for themselves by simply weighing the oil inside the caps. The weight of the oil doesn't even weigh enough to contain the full dose of phosphatidic acid, let alone the combined weight of the phosphatidic acid and the oil. Cheminutra is the only manufacturer of Phosphatidic acid that I currently trust.

However, as far as being a partner with Cheminutra, you don't have to be a partner with them in order to sell Mediator. I know, believe me, as I have been in communication with them over the last 2 weeks because of labeling. Apparently, even though I had permission to use Mediator-PA in ProSynthesis-BUILD, I was not allowed to have their logo on the front of the bottle (I was unaware of this). Why? According to their attorney, who I spoke to extensively (super nice guy), putting the label on the front of the bottle makes it look like Cheminutra is approving of or recommending that company over other companies. Now, the logo can be placed on the front of the bottle for a fee, but that's up to each individual company.

Basically, I have to adjust the bottle graphics on my website (remove the logo) and put new labels on the products. Then, according to the attorney, I should be in the clear to re-stock.
Agreed on the brands claiming 70%.

I'm not sure what you mean though by you don't have to be a partner with Chemi Nutra in order to sell Mediator.

They don't have 'partner' brands - they have policies about logo placement like you mentioned, and I know they have criteria for brands being list on their website, like quality testing, etc.

I've worked with Chemi Nutra on all of their ingredients for years - for my brands and for client brands, and they have a certain process that you have to go through in order to use their ingredients, especially Mediator.

I have helped a brand with the licensing process very recently directly with the company President/General Manager, and they have a process that includes a trademark licensing agreement and they require a copy of finished label artwork to be submitted and signed off on before labels go to print.

They also have a process where brands have to verify who the contract manufacturer is because they try to keep track of what brand every kg. of Mediator goes to, and if cm's order raw materials and use them for anyone other than the intended brands, they can lose their ability to buy it. I know they also sometimes will require proof of FDA registration and proof of liability insurance.

I'm just explaining this bc I know having to redo labels can suck, and you mentioned already having to redo them bc of the logo placement. I just don't want to see you redo them and then have any others issues come up with them and have to redo them again.

If you want, send me a pm and I'd be glad to introduce you to the President there and I'm sure he'd be glad to send you the info about the licensing agreement, label review, and anything else you may need.