Phosphatidic Acid

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time to take phosphatidic acid? Looked through a few threads but couldn't find anything definitive.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The most common ways to take Phosphatidic Acid XT is either 2 capsules twice per day or 4 capsules once per day.

I personally use 2 capsules twice per day, with the second dose being about 30 mins to an hour prior to working out on workout days.

I do normally double the dose to load on it for the first month to get it built up in my system - that isn't necessary, but its great for people that want to do it.

Here's a thread on Phosphatidic Acid XT, and if I recall correctly, some people discussed their dosages and timing.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
The most common ways to take Phosphatidic Acid XT is either 2 capsules twice per day or 4 capsules once per day.

I personally use 2 capsules twice per day, with the second dose being about 30 mins to an hour prior to working out on workout days.

I do normally double the dose to load on it for the first month to get it built up in my system - that isn't necessary, but its great for people that want to do it.

Here's a thread on Phosphatidic Acid XT, and if I recall correctly, some people discussed their dosages and timing.

Would you say that there is a noticeable strength increase from taking it pre-workout?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidic Acid XT is great for strength, but the strength gains come from continued use and it building up in your system, not so much from specific pre-workout use.

I do think it has some performance boosting benefits pre-workout, but the most important aspect is daily use.

I am a big fan of spacing dosages out evenly to help keep things in your system, which is why I space my dosage out twice per day. This works out conveniently for me to do a dose pre-workout at night since I train at night.

Phosphatidic Acid XT has Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, Apigenin, Senactiv, AstraGin, and Bioperine in it - and I think that Senactiv has a lot of great benefits when taking before working out, especially endurance later on in the workout.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidic Acid XT is great for strength, but the strength gains come from continued use and it building up in your system, not so much from specific pre-workout use.

I do think it has some performance boosting benefits pre-workout, but the most important aspect is daily use.

I am a big fan of spacing dosages out evenly to help keep things in your system, which is why I space my dosage out twice per day. This works out conveniently for me to do a dose pre-workout at night since I train at night.

Phosphatidic Acid XT has Mediator Phosphatidic Acid, Apigenin, Senactiv, AstraGin, and Bioperine in it - and I think that Senactiv has a lot of great benefits when taking before working out, especially endurance later on in the workout.
I space dosages of things out exactly the same, as close to twelve hours apart as possible. Usually upon waking, on an empty stomach, at around 5/6am and then again, with food, at around 5/6pm in the evening.