Phosphatidic Acid

James496

Awards
Decided to start a thread on this wonderful compound.

Have decided to start a run on it soon and would love to see if it works for others like it works for me 😀

I would start by saying that I have experience having used Phosphatidic Acid numerous times before, and rate it as one of only a couple of my favorite natural compounds/supplements that actually works.

When I last used it, I was self dosing on TRT, but since successfully coming off of TRT with the help of the wonderful Enclomiphene citrate, I have no interest in anything other than natural compounds.

Even on TRT, Phosphatidic Acid had a notable impact on strength and body recomposition. In fact I had better results with this compound than Epistane (no joke) but I would say I was a non responder to Epistane where it just spiked my blood pressure and made me feel angry with very little to be positive about.

Going forward, I think Phosphatidic Acid paired with Follidrone would be my ideal natty stack. I rate Follidrone highly too, which I also respond to.

Thinking of giving SNS's preparation a go 💪🏻

Julianbee

Julianbee

Awards
What brands of PA have you tried? I’ve never used it but would like to give it a go. Any recommendations?

composner

Awards
I use this brand while cutting - also has leucine and HMB. More PA per dose in it but I haven't done price analysis vs SNS.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should hear what @sns8778 knows about Amazon brands. Not saying this one in particular but there is a big problem with supplements sold on Amazon not meeting label claims

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The way I understand this is that any company can make PA if they choose to , its marketing it as a muscle builder is not allowed. I find it a bit funny….

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Phosphatidic Acid XT by SNS. The only properly dosed one I’ve seen
And comes with a few extras: some apigenin and senactiv.

Agreed here for sure! We carry it at strong supplement shop as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PA is pretty legit but can be pricey. I’ve really enjoyed SNS product as it contains a full dose of PA, while also adding some other good ingredients for the price you’d be lucky to find solo PA products.

At this point I’d only feel comfortable buying a Mediator PA product from a brand that is official partners with Chemi Nutra at a minimum.

composner

Awards
its too early .. i cant even
Or you could offer your advice to help me out like everyone else here does all the time, rather than being a dick. I hadn't read what Steve wrote about PA products before it was quoted above.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or you could offer your advice to help me out like everyone else here does all the time, rather than being a dick. I hadn't read what Steve wrote about PA products before it was quoted above.
yeah i was just being funny .. but can quick compare
$20 for 12 servings
$60 for 26servings vs 30servings
leucine, other stuff included is cool ..i think nutrabio is the only co that sells Mediator solo

thalcy has patented this groundbreaking forumla ..
i understand you can put whatever on a label .. bet they cant and dont provide any studies.
someone above mentioned china i dont know how true is that .. but i remember they did the same thing when ecdy was blowing up

i cant give you a comparison to other products since its diff .. i can only recommend what i have researched and found to work for 1000s of pple and have read numerous studies on 50%standarlized

but hey if stuff works pretty awesome .. pricepoint per month is pretty good, for quality PA i expect to pay $45-50/mo ill be super happy ..worth every single penny

again wasnt bashing or anything but can see how through a text/baord can come to about it and i apologize didnt meant to insult anyone here.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah i was just being funny .. but can quick compare
$20 for 12 servings
$60 for 26servings vs 30servings
leucine, other stuff included is cool ..i think nutrabio is the only co that sells Mediator solo

i understand you can put whatever on a label .. bet they cant and dont provide any studies.
someone above mentioned china i dont know how true is that .. but i remember they did the same thing when ecdy was blowing up

i cant give you a comparison to other products since its diff .. i can only recommend what i have researched and found to work for 1000s of pple and have read numerous studies on 50%standarlized

but hey if stuff works pretty awesome .. pricepoint per month is pretty good, for quality PA i expect to pay $45-50/mo ill be super happy ..worth every single penny

again wasnt bashing or anything but can see how through a text/baord can come to about it and i apologize didnt meant to insult anyone here.
MPA sells Mediator as well. They sell it as a powder. $45 but I don't remember how many servings it was. Maybe 25.

The powder tasted fine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MPA sells Mediator as well. They sell it as a powder. $45 but I don't remember how many servings it was. Maybe 25.

The powder tasted fine.
oh thats pretty good .. ive heard good feedback on them as well .. esp celluvol
i always wanted to try the ISO poofs from them but cant never get it at the right time
either im broke or they are out of stock lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh thats pretty good .. ive heard good feedback on them as well .. esp celluvol
i always wanted to try the ISO poofs from them but cant never get it at the right time
either im broke or they are out of stock lol
Ever since Matt passed away (RIP) the company hasn't been the same. I mean the quality is still the same, but the inventory and innovation has left with Matt.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It has been pretty well documented how many brands that are sold exclusively or almost exclusively on Amazon have terrible quality issues. That's not my opinion, that's been proven by NOW Foods independently testing hundreds of them to show it.

In regards to this particular subject, 70% actual PA content isn't even possible according to the major Phosphatidic Acid suppliers.

Also, their special MusclePeak ingredient - do a simple trademark search on it and it'll show they don't have one, it doesn't exist. Things with a tm after them, you may not always be able to find, but this one shows an (R) which means 'registered trademark' - except its not.

I hate to see people get scammed and ripped off, but NOW has tried to help people by testing so many Amazon brands, I've tried to help people by explaining this issue so much. There's not much more I can do.

If you pay 50.00 for something legit or 40.00 for a scam, did you really save 10.00 or didn't you just waste 40.00 to start with?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The way I understand this is that any company can make PA if they choose to , its marketing it as a muscle builder is not allowed. I find it a bit funny….
Usage patents are common in any industry. They typically happen when an ingredient is a natural constituent of something, but you refine it be used for a certain thing. For example, granting an ingredient patent on Phosphatidic Acid wouldn't really be possible nor fair as then Lecithin suppliers that have been selling Lecithin for 50 years would be infringing just bc its naturally occurring in there at miniscule quantities.

So the options from there are usage patents and also patents on processes involved in making the raw materials to get it to be a certain % purity and quality.

Chemi Nutra, the company with the Mediator patent, is owned by an Italian pharma company that has specialized equipment to work with these types of ingredients - Phosphatidic Acid, Phosphatidylserine, and Alpha GPC.

You'll notice a trend there - that all 3 of those have been shown to have a lot of quality issues with them when produced as generics bc many suppliers don't have the equipment to make them correctly at a commercial quantity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think he was trying to be a dick. I think he was making a joke bc of how beat to death this issue has been in the past. But I can see how it came across, but he's a super nice guy and don't think he meant it that way.

I wouldn't take products by that brand if you gave it to me for free.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he was trying to be a dick. I think he was making a joke bc of how beat to death this issue has been in the past. But I can see how it came across, but he's a super nice guy and don't think he meant it that way.

I wouldn't take products by that brand if you gave it to me for free.
The provider is from London, England.
The main office is an apartment in the ghetto.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use this brand while cutting - also has leucine and HMB. More PA per dose in it but I haven't done price analysis vs SNS.
There is so much wrong with that product that I really don't even know where to start.

Someone posted a link where I had broke it down one time before.

1) Chemi Nutra Mediator has patents on Phosphatidic Acid that this is clearly violating.
2) There are also patents on HMB that this is clearly violating.
3) This is an Amazon/marketing type brand that so many people warn consumers about.
4) The highest legitimate stable Phosphatidic Acid content is 50% according to Chemi Nutra (even the Chinese that are trying to knock them off also don't offer over 50% and typically offer less than 50% bc its so hard to make)
5) If you do a trace on the company, you'll find that its not a US based company.
6) They claim to have a trademark on MusclePeak as a special form of PA; that is a lie. There is a US company that has a tm on the word MusclePeak for use in supplements, but nothing specific to PA - AND its a separate company. So they're either jacking someone else's tm or the who they really are mystery goes a little deeper. (I don't care enough to try to figure it out).

I could keep going, but if that's not enough red flags, I'm not sure what would be.

But, even it if was legit:

20.00 for 12 servings = 2.5 bottles for a month.
20.00 x 2.5 = 50.00

Which is the same price you can buy a legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid XT product for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, just for reference - you don't have to take my word for anything I wrote above. You can research it all for yourself.

If you don't want to buy SNS's, that's fine - but I would encourage you to buy from a legitimate company so as to not get ripped off and to also not support these scam type companies.

Btw... here's a screen shot direct from Chemi Nutra's website to show that we use legit actual Mediator PA:

ChemiNutra website screen shot.PNG

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You don't know what you don't know. Problem is that some companies see an ingredient and throw it in without verifying whether it's legit or not.

The powder tasted fine.
Slight nutty flavour IIRC

Last edited:
DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
There is so much wrong with that product that I really don't even know where to start.

Someone posted a link where I had broke it down one time before.

1) Chemi Nutra Mediator has patents on Phosphatidic Acid that this is clearly violating.
2) There are also patents on HMB that this is clearly violating.
3) This is an Amazon/marketing type brand that so many people warn consumers about.
4) The highest legitimate stable Phosphatidic Acid content is 50% according to Chemi Nutra (even the Chinese that are trying to knock them off also don't offer over 50% and typically offer less than 50% bc its so hard to make)
5) If you do a trace on the company, you'll find that its not a US based company.
6) They claim to have a trademark on MusclePeak as a special form of PA; that is a lie. There is a US company that has a tm on the word MusclePeak for use in supplements, but nothing specific to PA - AND its a separate company. So they're either jacking someone else's tm or the who they really are mystery goes a little deeper. (I don't care enough to try to figure it out).

I could keep going, but if that's not enough red flags, I'm not sure what would be.

But, even it if was legit:

20.00 for 12 servings = 2.5 bottles for a month.
20.00 x 2.5 = 50.00

Which is the same price you can buy a legitimate Mediator Phosphatidic Acid XT product for.
The seller is banking with that bull....
hey thats my neighbor
lol jk
My neighbor is an entrepreneur, botanical extracts standarzidation to 100% a bad trip.

Last edited:

James496

Awards
When I tried it I use PN's own. It worked and I liked it a lot. SNS's version is pricey, but as suggested looks to provide a huge dose of it and some extra goodies & so I anticipate great things from it. I'll pick some up in a couple of weeks.

To conclude, in my opinion it is absolutely up there with one of the best natural compounds. Fantastic for recomp, strength and dare I say it gaining some lbs. No side effects for me either...

Ps: I ran it in durations of 3 months continuous. I'm not sure it's something that can't be run for long periods, but in my opinion it's nice to do a few months on & off with natty compounds as well...

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only buy Mediator PA. I take 1500mg pre-workout and 1500mg post-workout.

I only use SNS and Nutrabio.
What is the reason behind this sort of dosing? Is there a more optimal time to dose?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the reason behind this sort of dosing? Is there a more optimal time to dose?
Maybe bro science on my part, but I'm just looking to stimulate mTor and I think pre-workout and post-workout are the most optimal times.

zSplit

zSplit

Awards
FWIW, I've heard of some anecdotal viewpoints that say PA is best (i.e. most optimally) used exclusively PWO with Whey & supplemental Leucine @ 1500mg. I haven't experimented enough personally, to know if there's any "measurable" differences from one timeframe to another, as I've gotten very little from PA other than at best, very minor recovery benefits, so I stopped buying it.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The gentleman you asked answered his reasons, but just as corroborating that some of the studies didn't require specific dosing time, some have done pre, and I believe some have done split (maybe just post?). Anytime you want to boost mtor would be worth trying, I usually just dose all pre.

There aren't any studies (that I have seen) of higher dosages, but there are some anecdotal reports of those enjoying higher dosages, it just becomes pretty expensive that way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe bro science on my part, but I'm just looking to stimulate mTor and I think pre-workout and post-workout are the most optimal times.
I can understand that logic - that's not how I do it personally, but I can understand where you're coming from with it.

I'm getting ready to start back on it and was going to frontload on it and do 8 caps a day, I may break it up 2 in the morning, 4 pre, and 2 post - as opposed to how I did 4 in morning and 4 pre/night in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I tried it I use PN's own. It worked and I liked it a lot. SNS's version is pricey, but as suggested looks to provide a huge dose of it and some extra goodies & so I anticipate great things from it. I'll pick some up in a couple of weeks.

To conclude, in my opinion it is absolutely up there with one of the best natural compounds. Fantastic for recomp, strength and dare I say it gaining some lbs. No side effects for me either...

Ps: I ran it in durations of 3 months continuous. I'm not sure it's something that can't be run for long periods, but in my opinion it's nice to do a few months on & off with natty compounds as well...
Phosphatidic Acid XT is less expensive than most other Phosphatidic Acid products that are dosed at the clinically efficacious dosages of 1,500 mg. Mediator per day + it also contains Senactiv, Apigenin, AstraGin, & Bioperine.

There are a lot of brands that try to mislead consumers by dosing at 750 mg. Mediator and labeling in a way to make people think they are getting 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid when they're only getting 375 mg. because Mediator is 50% active Phosphatidic Acid.

The labeling bs like that was one of the reasons that it took us so long to want to come out with a Phosphatidic Acid product, because I'm not going to play label games and semantics to try to mislead people like some do.

Yes, it could be run for long periods - we have a lot of people that run it year round. But it can definitely be cycled as well, just whatever personal preference is.

James496

Awards
Phosphatidic Acid XT is less expensive than most other Phosphatidic Acid products that are dosed at the clinically efficacious dosages of 1,500 mg. Mediator per day + it also contains Senactiv, Apigenin, AstraGin, & Bioperine.

There are a lot of brands that try to mislead consumers by dosing at 750 mg. Mediator and labeling in a way to make people think they are getting 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid when they're only getting 375 mg. because Mediator is 50% active Phosphatidic Acid.

The labeling bs like that was one of the reasons that it took us so long to want to come out with a Phosphatidic Acid product, because I'm not going to play label games and semantics to try to mislead people like some do.

Yes, it could be run for long periods - we have a lot of people that run it year round. But it can definitely be cycled as well, just whatever personal preference is.
Awesome, thank you for the informative reply! Truth is I've not seen many Phosphatidic based products that have grabbed my attention like Phosphatidic XT has. I've been eyeing it up for a while now I just need to buy it 🤣

My next decision is what to pair it with. Since coming off of TRT with great success, I've really been focusing on recovery more than ever. Making sure I get plenty of quality sleep & rest. To be fair recovery is a massively important anyway.

Follidrone has been a staple supplement for me over the years, and whilst you could argue if something isn't broke don't fix it, I fancy a change.

I'm seeing Growth Factor XT or Pepti Plex paired with it a lot. Is there any overlap between the two above products?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truth is I've not seen many Phosphatidic based products that have grabbed my attention like Phosphatidic XT has. I've been eyeing it up for a while now I just need to buy it
We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop. I've definitely seen a lot of positive reviews on PA XT by SNS!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome, thank you for the informative reply! Truth is I've not seen many Phosphatidic based products that have grabbed my attention like Phosphatidic XT has. I've been eyeing it up for a while now I just need to buy it 🤣

My next decision is what to pair it with. Since coming off of TRT with great success, I've really been focusing on recovery more than ever. Making sure I get plenty of quality sleep & rest. To be fair recovery is a massively important anyway.

Follidrone has been a staple supplement for me over the years, and whilst you could argue if something isn't broke don't fix it, I fancy a change.

I'm seeing Growth Factor XT or Pepti Plex paired with it a lot. Is there any overlap between the two above products?
Pepti plex has Senactiv and Apigenin in similar doses to PA-XT and GFXT has a much larger Apigenin dose, both have absorption enhancers.

You can combine with either or both. I really like the PAXT + Pepti combo.

James496

Awards
Pepti plex has Senactiv and Apigenin in similar doses to PA-XT and GFXT has a much larger Apigenin dose, both have absorption enhancers.

You can combine with either or both. I really like the PAXT + Pepti combo.
Awesome, thinking of going that route PAXT + Pepti. I think that would be a stack for me 💪🏻

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome, thinking of going that route PAXT + Pepti. I think that would be a stack for me 💪🏻
That's a really great stack. I think you would enjoy that a lot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You're very welcome.

Growth Factor XT and Pepti-Plex are both great products and make a great stack.

The overlap in ingredients would be complimentary, as in things that people like getting a higher dose of like the Apigenin.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone remember around 2014 when everyone had a big dick about Fearn Soy Lecithin?

Guys were like "I a running this **** forever, never coming off, if you dont use this stuff you are probably a douche"

Then everyone stopped using them lol

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone remember around 2014 when everyone had a big dick about Fearn Soy Lecithin?

Guys were like "I a running this **** forever, never coming off, if you dont use this stuff you are probably a douche"

Omg was that annoying. I think it was just a lot of people trying to cope with how expensive the felt PA was. I did it for a bit, but it just wasn’t worth it even though it was cheap.

ReformedNerd

Awards

I think the prob was at first my dick was bigger. Then the soy caught up to me...

Reactions: jh1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

haha i do remember the hype .. i took it as well and enjoyed the run but extra calories and stuff not worth .. and always "forced" it down my throat ( no homo )

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I still use the now food sunflower lecithin good muscle fullness and increase focus a bit

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

😂 This is a flashback!