Thumbs up

looking good bud!
    slick.

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Thanks!

Additional information:

I will be using a minimum 1000mg of Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) (Root) (Standarized to min. 30 ppm Scopoletin) to lower SHBG and increase free test. There will be no anabolic use aside from my TRT.
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Monday!

I have ramped quickly to the doses below:

Upon Rising:

Pre/Intraworkout:

Post Workout:

P.M. Pre Lunch:

Pre Evening Meal:

Additional Supplements:

Up until now I have been using up to 2.25g (750mg X 3) of the NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract. As stated above after the New Year I will be using NutraPlanets Divanex.

I have experimented with my split as I have progressed. Beginning after the New Year it will be as follows:

Training:
    • Monday: Anterior Delt, Chest, Core, Treadmill
    • Tuesday: Quads, Hams, Calfs, Core
    • Wednesday: Lat/Rear Delt, Traps/Back, Core, Treadmill
    • Thursday: Quads, Hams, Calfs, Core
    • Friday: Arms, Core, Treadmill

This stack has treated me very well thus far. After the New Year I will be upping the cardio and tightening up the diet even moreso.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Well day one on this stack is nearing the end.

I've been in a groove for so long with a particular rotation of exercise that this is quite odd for me. I know well enough that it will result in progress but odd still the same.

I have been doing a chest/back routine for quite some time. It is a three fold rotation of barbell, hammers and dumbbells:

Shoulder press, back wide, chest, back thick.

Now my split is shoulder press, chest, tri's. I am so used to hitting the triceps fresh that I'm challenged to continue this split. The weight is less than I am used to because of the pre-exhaustion. I'll stick with it though

Did 65% MHR treadmill for 20 mins.

The back exercises (pull downs, seat row, bent row, etc) have been put on hold for a while. I have, for the last year or more, continued to aggravate my poorly repaired hernias. It is to the point that I simply need to stop before I make matters serious. I will not be training back direct anymore for a while as a result. Not worried my back is quite thick as it is.

I will be focusing on core strength in hopes of creating a more secure ab structure to help reduce the small protrusions I experience when I aggravate the hernias.

As far as the stack goes, I have noticed warmth and frequent urination. My appetite is already reasonably diminished. I will be assessing things and increasing doses slowly. I'm in no rush.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I must say that at the end of just 6 days I am quite impressed.

With very little effort and time I have already seen a considerable drying out and hardening. My midsection is visibly firmer while the reduced girth in my hips and upper thighs has allowed some much appreciated space back into my jeans which were snugger just a week ago. What I like the most is that the scale has barely dropped a pound.

I am very much looking forward to increased cardio time as my stamina improves as well as settling into my new split. This is sure to be exciting.

Kudos to PES on the Alpha-T2 as well as the Erase. The OxyElite has knocked out my appetite. The AnabolicPump and Recreate are staple. The stack has quite a powerful synergy.

Very happy!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

TRAIN WRECK!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

lulz

jk jk

OEP and alpha t2 is legit man, i loved it

i suppose i will follow
    whats deit like>
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    I must say that at the end of just 6 days I am quite impressed.

With very little effort and time I have already seen a considerable drying out and hardening. My midsection is visibly firmer while the reduced girth in my hips and upper thighs has allowed some much appreciated space back into my jeans which were snugger just a week ago. What I like the most is that the scale has barely dropped a pound.

I am very much looking forward to increased cardio time as my stamina improves as well as settling into my new split. This is sure to be exciting.

Kudos to PES on the Alpha-T2 as well as the Erase. The OxyElite has knocked out my appetite. The AnabolicPump and Recreate are staple. The stack has quite a powerful synergy.

Very happy!

Awesome to hear, Brian!

That's one hell of a stack you have there; I really like how you have it set up. I'm a big fan of Alpha-T2 and Erase myself. They are very good additions to a cut/recomp stack. I just bought some OxyElite to try out soon as well. Anabolic Pump and Pslin have always been staples of mine. They're both very impressive products and add greatly to nutrient partitioning effects.

Keep up the good work my friend. I'm working on getting lean now before the holiday hits; then it's a massive bulker planned for early next year. Keep up the good work!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Settling in very nicely!

Workout split has been developed quite well.

Cardio endurance has returned.

The fasted protocol combined with higher volume work is already manifesting itself in a transformation. I am simply buffing up the mass I have managed to accrue over the last year or so.

I have barely lost a 1.5lbs on the scale and the pants are fitting nicely loose again. All of my mass is still quite pronounced and becoming more dense and hardened with increased vascularity. I have an all around denser and hardened look and feeling to my physique.

Intelligent nutrient timing as well as key supplement utilization is paramount. I have become so good at this, I only wish I knew then what I know now.

Diet consist of roughly 2000 calories as follows:

225-250g protein (~50%)
    75-100g of carbs (~20%)
    55-65g fats and EFA (~30%)

Stats: 5'9" 210lbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat Miser conducts a NutraPlanet Shipment Audit
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:05 AM
  2. Callin' out Heat Miser!