Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be tanning it up florida style today! :)

I need one. I'm looking mighty white right now. :(

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders
10 mins treadmill warm-up and stretching

One Arm Upright Cable Row Alternating R/L:
120 x 10, 10, 10

Seated Levered High Row:
250 x 10, 9, 9

Machine Lateral Delt Raise Alternating R/L:
140 x 12, 145 x 10, 8

DB Shrug Right Side Only:
105 x 12, 10, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 15

Arnold Press Left Side Only:
35 x 12, 40 x 10, 8

Treadmill:
20 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
Reintroduced recreate this morning. This mornings pre workout stack looks like this:
3-Powerfull/1-AP/1-Recreate. I need to cap up my SupperCissusRx and my PureDopa. I have been scooping the PuerDopa in the PM but forget to do so with the SupperCissusRx in the AM as I am already in this routtine and it slipped my mind.

As usual, the same endurance, stamina, well being with the touch of euphoria again. No anxiety. This is good to see. It may be attributed to greater glycogen store or even the stress management I have achieved in the last several days. Time will tell. I will dose recreate throughout the day again beginning with one additional and assessing from there.

By the way, for those of you can can read...every single exercise is increasing in weight and/or reps every single workout. I am 43yo, have been training for 7 years and am not experiencing a placebo effect. USPLabs products in the application and protocol I have outlined is over the top in my personal experience. I have used pre workout MDHT, M5AA, I/N - In Rage (5aa or 3aa can't recall), 50mg ephedrine, I/N Yohimbine and all intermittently stacked as well.

This USPLabs stack provides a greater sense of well being, a greater sustainable endurance and stamina without the insanity of stimulant and adrogenic aggressiveness that will hurt myself and others around me. On the contrary. I am more outgoing, approachable, friendly, social and have a smile on my face that is contagious. I am making new friends and acquaintances in the gym on a daily basis.

Anyone that knows me knows that this is walking in the spirit that I often fail to be able to achieve because of some self esteem and insecurity issues that are rather deep seated from childhood abuses and abandonment issues. Now, I am not giving USPLabs all the credit by any means. I have been prayerful and obedient in many aspects of my personal life but I find the timing a lot more than coincidence. God helps those who helps themselves...help others.

Thank you!

PS: count all your fingers and toes and other appendages. Fireworks are dangerous and a lot more fun when stacked with alcohol. I will be particiapting in neither. But a lot of others will. Please be careful!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I've told you personally B, you're a testament to sense of accomplishment in more ways than one! I would be very humbled if I had even a small part in assisting you in achieving your sought after physique! Learn - teach - lead.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sure that you and I would concur that any physique achievement is purely consequential. This of course is not intended to diminish a single bit of the outstanding USPLabs protocol you have outlined for me.

There are no small parts.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs

Leg Press:
225 x 10, 12, 12

Leg Curls:
100 x 10, 10, 10

Leg Extensions:
60 x 12, 12, 12

SLDL/Walking Lunges SuperSet:
Bar/BW x 12/20, 12/20, 12/20

Calf Raises:
255 x 12, 270 x 12, 14

Observations/Comments:

Missed a few leg workouts recently and went easy.

<rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>

In doors; Yankees/RedSox 12:55PM AZ time.

Go D-Rays!!! :D

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
<rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>
Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man? :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man? :)
What is this?!? :D

Yes, not only are you superb mental health worker but I am a tremendous case study. Text book I tell :)

I'll be your best man only if you allow me to throw you the bachelor party I wish I would have had. Of course what happens in Vegas must absolutely positively stay in Vegas. I'm mean it. Seriously. No one can ever find out ;) Kidding. I'm an open book.

Call or write Steve too. You know it would be great for the three of us to meet up. He's surely capable of enjoying himself as much as I am. What better time or place or occasion.

I was going to log my workout but I used up my time with the above. The NYY/Sox game is on and my son is sitting on the couch waiting for me to join him. GTG. Be back later.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30°) DB Press Bilateral:
70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows Bilateral
180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

Close Grip Handle Pull Downs Bilateral
170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30°) DB Press Bilateral:
70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows Bilateral
180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

Close Grip Handle Pull Downs Bilateral
170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.
After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man :) I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man :) I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!
I do the SLDL with a bar and no weight. I have a C7 disk injury and can't afford to do any damage. It would be a serious detriment and set me back a long long way. I use it for just enough 'counterweight' to get the stretch as far down as I need to to work my hams without hurting my neck. I follow up each set with the superset of 20 steps of very deep walking lunges with just BW. Soon I will add some DB's to my BW, but at close to 200lbs it works just fine for stimulating my hams and glutes.

MCAT's?!? Good for you. Good luck!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms:

CGBP:
155 x 10, 9, 8 *

Hammer Curls (left):
55 x 10, 10, 10 *

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
150 x 11, 10, 10 w/drop 80 x 10, 40 x 10 *

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side (very very slow):
35 x 9, 8, 8 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side assisted):
110 x 12, 115x 12, 120 x 11, 8 *+

Treadmill:
20 mins medium intensity.

* increase in weight or repetitions or both
+ new exercise

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday 07/07/08

Shoulders

120 x 12, 12, 12 *

Seated Levered High Row:
250 x 12, 11, 10 *

145 x 12, 10, 9 *

105 x 12, 12, 12 w/brop (bi lateral) - 45 x 15 *

45 x 10, 8, 6 w/drop 25 x 6 *

Treadmill:
20 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 07/09/08

No weight training.

Treadmill:
45 mins med intensity treadmill cardio

Dropped my son off at the airport. I had the most fun with him. I am going to miss him. We had so much banter and fun with each other.

He has such a great sense of humor. "You know Dad, I just graduated High School" The play on words that he used with me was so funny.

We saw several movies on DVD and at the theater. Hancock - Great. The Bucket List - Great!

House of D (2004) was on cable. My wife captured it on DVR just based on the synopsis. I recommend it. I enjoyed it.

Today, started some yard work and as usual there is so much that I put off I cannot get all the mess in the trash can. I have become smart enough to not clip and trim more than I can dispose of at one time. That means more to do.

I plan on not working out again until Monday morning unless of course I get motivated to run some cardio. The surplus of overeating is paying off very well. I need to get some recovery to grow some. I will be dropping down my carb intake for the next several days to skim off some water weight and to keep from getting fat. I have AP/P-Slin and will continue to use the AP and all the others goodies as well. AP works real well at drawing my surplus water and glycogen into my LBM even when I do not eat much carbs and or workout. It really does dry me out nicely. So that is the plan.

That is all.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very good B! Glad you and your son had fun!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear that you had a good time with your son brian!

Keep up the good work my friend! :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have seen Wall-E. Maybe I'm a sap, but I thought that movie was well-produced, and amazingly created genuine pathos (there is little dialogue in the movie).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You should have seen Wall-E. Maybe I'm a sap, but I thought that movie was well-produced, and amazingly created genuine pathos (there is little dialogue in the movie).

Dude, I almost cried at Wall-E.

Pathetic. :) I love cartoons!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I almost cried at Wall-E.

Pathetic. :) I love cartoons!
Awesome, I am glad somebody else owned up to it! I nearly did at the end, and for some strange reason am not ashamed to admit that.

It was hilarious, because there was a group of three mid-teen boys seated behind my girlfriend and I the entire movie. At the beginning, they were usual mid-teen boys: cackling and wise-cracking to hide their emotions. By the end of the movie, each time something happened I would hear, "Aw, dude that's pretty sad"..."Yeah man".

:toofunny:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YouTube - The Pursuit of Happiness "I'm an Adult Now"

I'm an Adult Now

Well, I don't hate my parents
I don't get drunk just to spite them
I've got my own reasons to drink now
I think I'll call my dad up and invite him

I can sleep in till noon anytime I want
Though there's not many days that I do
Gotta get up and take on that world
When you're an adult it's no cliche it's the truth

(Chorus)
'Cause I'm an adult now
I'm an adult now
I've got the problems of an adult
On my head and on my shoulders
I'm an adult now

I can't even look at young girls anymore
People will think I'm some kind of pervert
Adult sex is either boring or dirty
Young people they can get away with murder

I don't write songs about girls anymore
I have to write songs about women
No more boy meets girl boy loses girl
More like man tries to figure out what the hell went wrong

(Chorus)

I can't take any more illicit drugs
I can't afford any artificial joy
I'd sure look like a fool dead in a ditch somewhere
With a mind full of chemicals
Like some cheese-eating high school boy

(Chorus)

Sometimes my head hurts and sometimes my stomach hurts
And I guess it won't be long
Till I'm sitting in a room with a bunch
of people whose necks and backs are aching
Whose sight and hearing's failing
Who just can't seem to get it up

Speaking of hearing, I can't take too much loud music
I mean I like to play it, but I sure don't like the racket
Noise, but I can't hear anything
Just guitars screaming, screaming, screaming
Some guy screaming in a leather jacket
Wooah!

This was some of the last few banters we had. Ironically, this is so fitting. Especially the last verse.

I was at the Warped Tour with him and it got to a point where we were there for 8 hours in the blazing sun. I wanted to go, but did not want to yell over the loud music while trying to communicate, as I already had a less than happy expression on my face. So we were walking away from one stage and as we were just enough out of sound range to be able to speak without yelling we would walk into the next. I was juts about livid at that point.

I think I recited those very same damned lines. "I can't even speak to you over the damned racket!" I'm getting old. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Back

Chest:
30° Incline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
185 x 10, 10, 10 w/drop - 135 x 8

Decline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
185 x 8, 8, 8 w/drop - 135 x 8

Flat DB Press/Flys (left arm only)
55 x 10, 10, 8, w/drop - 30 x 8

Cable Press (left arm only)
40 x 10, 10, 8, w/drop - 30 x 8, 20 x 12

Back:

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
BW x 10, 8, 6

Dumbbell Rows (left arm)
105 x 10, 110 x 10, 10

Lat Pull Downs (left arm)
100 x 10, 10, 10 *

Seated Cable Rows
110 x 10, 10, 10

Cardio:

20 mins low/med intensity treadmill.

Observations/Comments:

Working back into unilateral work this week. I did not offer much at the end of my chest work on the cables. I pushed myself pretty good on the previous exercises.

I did not give much effort for weight on my back. Numbers are lower than previous. Just did not feel up too it.

Rough weekend at work. Poor sleep last night. I woke up earlier than usual and stayed up. Probably could have gotten a couple more hours of sleep but I stayed up instead.

I'm going to taking a nap and then hitting the yard maintenance.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've not seen Hancock yet Brian, but am going to take my girlfriend tonight most likely!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pay attention. There is much more to the movie than is on the surface. Much. I think you'll like it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still need to see Wall-E. I'm quite excited for Dark Knight, going to see it in IMAX on Friday :D
PS Never even heard of Hancock, I'll look into that though. Watched Serenity last night after wanting to for a long time, and thought it was well done, a unique plot.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, I almost cried at Wall-E - good stuff.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took my nephew to see that this past Friday... I laughed the whole time. Did you catch the short film before hand about the rabbit? That had my sides hurting!
Hancock was a great movie, with a great script.
Batman is in scope for Friday for myself and my wife. Scott Bail is the best Batman of all!

Brian, is the Ephedrine that you're taking pure?
Seriously, I almost cried at Wall-E - good stuff.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the best Batman of all!

Brian, is the Ephedrine that you're taking pure?
I addition to the stack in my signature all else I am taking is:

As tolerance to my USPLabs pre workout stack is assessed I may add in 1 to 2 caps of NutarPlanet TEA-GCG™ as well as the possibility 5-10mg of NutraPlanet Yohimbine bulk powder.

There are also your standard antioxidants such as NutraPlanets NAC and ALA as well as Multi-V, E and C, Policosanol, Niacin, Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna Bark), Fish Oil, Sesamin...and maybe a staple or two I am forgetting at this time.
I have just added 2 caps of NutarPlanet TEA-GCG™ as of this weekend. Not yet adding the Y.

Did you mistake the "E" as Ephedrine? It is Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Sorry. Actually I have not used Ephedrine in quite some time. It's nice to have it out of my system. When I did it was Vasopro Ephedrine HCL/25mg w/Guaifenesin/200mg.

EDIT: I made an edit to my opening post adding that it is "Vitamin"

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HaHa! Sorry about that... It's easy for my mind to assume that you were refering to Ephedrine. LOL!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS:

CGBP (left side dominant):
160 x 9, 7, 7 *

Hammer Curls (left):
55 x 10, 10, 10

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side w/assist):
150 x 12, 11, 9 w/drop 80 x 9, 40 x 12 *

Preacher Machine Left Side (negative):
35 x 10, 37.5 x 8, 8 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side w/assist):
120 x 12, 125x 12, 12, w/drop 80 x 15 *

Treadmill:
20 mins medium intensity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders:

130 x 12, 12, 12 *

Seated Levered High Row:
250 x 12, 12, 12 *

145 x 13, 10, 9 *

110 x 12, 10, 9 w/brop (bi lateral) - 55 x 15 *

45 x 10, 8, 35 x 8, 30 x 8 *

Treadmill:
20 mins low/med intensity

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's Policosanol used for out of curiousity?

I have not looked into it so pardon my ignorance in advance, but a quick search resulted in this:

Policosanol: Popular supplement doesn't reduce cholesterol

It's also in iSatori's stim I use on occasion which I seems a little odd.
Exactly the opposite what the Mayo Clinic says it doesn't do ;)

It is part of a supplement protocol for cholesterol health, including F/O, EVOO, Arjuna, oatmeal, fiber one and exercise. Very inexpensive and I challenge the report simply based on my research and anecdotal observation and that of many others.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Exactly the opposite what the Mayo Clinic says it doesn't do ;)

It is part of a supplement protocol for cholesterol health, including F/O, EVOO, Arjuna, oatmeal, fiber one and exercise. Very inexpensive and I challenge the report simply based on my research and anecdotal observation and that of many others.

Ohh-tay... nutter question. :D

RYR does this as well, and I believe you were in support of a RYR-free Cycle Support... why dat?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was in support of cost effective RYR-Free Cycle Support. I was not in support of the cost. I have requested on numerous times a quantity price break and or a kilo size. Neither has taken place. It would make a great staple product but at that price I can do much better as far as cost effectiveness.

NAC, ALA, Arjuna, Policosanol, F/O, EVOO, oatmeal, fiber one, maybe even some niacin and an aspirin. Much cheaper and equally if not more effective.

I always eat at least a cup of oatmeal, a cup of fiber one, 3-4 tbsp of EVOO, 4-8g of F/O, 600mg of ALA, 800-1600mg of NAC and 3 servings of sesamin.

I recently added the Arjuna because my research has shown me that Arjuna is very effective at lowering and stabilizing BP as well as promoting HDL and reducing LDL with hepatoxic benefits too. It may very well be much better and more cost effective that Hawthorn.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/95093-arjuna-terminalia-arjuna.html

I have continued to use the policosanol simply because I have several bottles.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
...I think I wasn't clear, lol.

What's wrong with RYR that you'd opt for RYR-free version instead if it also helps with cholesterol? Cost?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are studies that suggest that RYR, though beneficial for lipids, may not be so good for the liver.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS:

20 mins med intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Leg Press Machine:
255 x 12, 270 x 12, 12

Leg Curls:
100 x 13, 12, 11

Leg Extensions:
75 x 12, 80 x 12, 85 x 12

Calf Raise (seated leg press machine):
285 x 15, 300 x 12, 12, 11

Walking Lunges:
BW x 20, 20, 16

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest/Back

30° Incline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
190 x 10, 10, 8 w/drop - 135 x 8 *

Pull-Ups
BW x 8, 8, 8

Decline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
190 x 10, 9, 8 w/drop - 135 x 8 *

Dumbbell Rows (left arm)
110 x 8, 115 x 8, 120 x 8, 8 *

Incline DB Press/Flys (bilatreal)
50 x 8, 8, 7 w/drop - 30 x 8 +

Seated Cable Rows (left side)
120 x 10, 10, 10 *

Cable fly/Press (left arm only)
40 x 10, 10, 8, w/drop - 30 x 8, 20 x 8

Lat Pull Downs (left arm)
100 x 10, 10, 10

Cardio:
22 mins med intensity treadmill.

+ new exercise

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really cannot beat the rise in performance here B.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looking good B-man!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really cannot beat the rise in performance here B.
Looking good B-man!
Thanks guys.

Yeah, it is very impressive. I don't mean it in the sense that the numbers are so great, but rather that I continue to make such progress in predicted and planned increments.

I am not amped or wired or overly intense when I am training. But I do get into a zone and am a man on a mission. I still experience sustained endurance. The euphoria is still there. The psychotropic effect has diminished quite a bit.

My weight is up ~6lbs. It is becoming apparent in the way my shirts fit. It's not a bicep getting larger in circumference type of size. There is compound LBM that is being put on. My upper body mass is growing. Not to mention I'm getting some decent leg work in too.

I am a just a bit, wetter than I would want to be. I attribute that to the creatine and quite honestly maybe a lit extra BF. I am not too worried, both are transient.

Vascularity and pump are constants.

I'm going to hit arms in an hour or so. See you after. Thanks again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Yeah, it is very impressive. I don't mean it in the sense that the numbers are so great, but rather that I continue to make such progress in predicted and planned increments.

I am not amped or wired or overly intense when I am training. But I do get into a zone and am a man on a mission. I still experience sustained endurance. The euphoria is still there. The psychotropic effect has diminished quite a bit.

My weight is up ~6lbs. It is becoming apparent in the way my shirts fit. It's not a bicep getting larger in circumference type of size. There is compound LBM that is being put on. My upper body mass is growing. Not to mention I'm getting some decent leg work in too.

I am a just a bit, wetter than I would want to be. I attribute that to the creatine and quite honestly maybe a lit extra BF. I am not too worried, both are transient.

Vascularity and pump are constants.

I'm going to hit arms in an hour or so. See you after. Thanks again.
6lbs? How much of that (being honest) do you feel is LBM? I ask, because even if 4lbs are LBM, that is impressive gains for a natural product protocol, and within this limited timeframe.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS:

CGBP:
165 x 10, 9, 8 *

Hammer Curls (left):
55 x 10, 10, 10

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
150 x 12, 12, 10 w/drop 80 x 12, 40 x 12 *

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side:
37.5 x 12, 12, 10 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side assisted):
130 x 12, 135 x 12, 140 x 10 w/drop 80 x 12, 40 x 12 *

Cable Curl Drops (left arm):+
60 x 12, 50 x 10, 40 x 8
60 x 8, 50 x 6, 40 x 4
50 x 9, 40 x 5, 30 x 4

Cardio:
25 mins medium intensity treadmill.

+ been doing these but not logging them lately

My weight gain would probably be 3lbs of LBM. My left arm is catching up quite quickly. I have put on nearly half an inch. This is primarily tricep girth. As well my left pec and lat are filling out again.

Additionally I have been putting in some decent work on my legs. I already have rather dense thighs and my calves are actually growing ever so slightly.

I surely have some water weight. My obliques are the first to hold water from excess carbohydrates. Even when leaner that is where the water surplus goes. Creatine only amplifies that.

I started out at about 195-196lbs. I pegged the scale the other day at 201lbs. It was a rest day and a surplus day to boot.

I do notice that immediately following my day one AM workout (first of my 4 day on split) I quickly begin to drop water through urination. My face looses the puffy water I tend to hold in my jowls and any water bags under my eyes dissipate quickly.

I am challenged to refrain from an all out feast when it comes to calories and carbohydrates. I really do not want to exceed 200lbs in total body weight. I sleep better at 185-190 and ~10% but it is hard to maintain ~10% for my endomorph phenotype. I would like to achieve as lean a 200lbs as I can and then continue to recompose myself. At this point my arms are shreaded with vascularity. I actually have a few veins displayed in my calves. They are new from recent training but age may also have something to do with it. I can see blue blood vessels in my thighs and there are still a few veins that show in my abs despite the water weight.

I gain my water and fat in my hips/lower back/love handles first. Being 5'9" - 200lbs and a short torso endo it is a challenge to maintain that stealthy "V" shape...even at my very leanest it just ain't in my genes. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, during my time at 200+ I felt very consistently uncomfortable. I am slowly approaching 190 @ 8%, and my forego any further LBM gain in place of development, hardness, and shape. Rather than put on any body-straining mass, I'll simply create the illusion ala Vince Gironda.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream Theater - As I Am - Live In Budokan

[nomedia="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KfPIfhsRA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Don't
Tell me what's in
Tell me how to write
Don't tell me how to win
This fight
Isn't your life
It isn't your right
To take the only thing that's
Mine

Proven over time
It's over your head
Don't try to read between the
Lines
Are clearly defined
Never lose sight of
Something you believe in

Takin' in the view from the outside
Feeling like the underdog
Watching through the window I'm on the outside
Living like the underdog

I've been trying to justify you
In the end I will just defy you

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, Take me as I am

As I am

Still
Running uphill
Swimming against the current
I wish I weren't so
****ed
Feels like I'm stuck
Lost in a sea of mediocrity

''Slow down,
You're thinking too much
Where is your soul?''
You cannot touch
The way I
Play
Or tell me what to say
You're in the way
Of all that I believe in

Takin' in the view from the outside
Feeling like the underdog
Watching through the window I'm on the outside
Living like the underdog
I've been wasting my breath on you
Open minds will descend upon you

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fit your plan, take me as I am

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream Theater - This Dying Soul (Live pt.1 Budokan)

[nomedia="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eWUrZB3HCNg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Dream Theater - This Dying Soul (Live pt.2 Budokan)

[nomedia="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa-CLFQP8i8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[IV. Reflections of Reality (Revisited)]

Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while
Searching, Fearless - where do I begin to heal this wound of self-denial

Face yourself man!
Brace yourself and trace your hell back

You've been blinded, living lie a one way cold existence all the while
Now it's time to stare the problem right between the eyes you long lost child

I wanna feel your body breaking
Wanna feel your body breaking and shaking and left in the cold
I want to heal your conscience making a change o fix this dying soul

Born into this world a broken home
Surrounded by love yet all alone
Forced into a life that's split in two
A mother and a father both pulling you

Then you had to deal with loss and death
Everybody thinking they know best
Coping with this **** at such an age
Can only fill a kid with pain and rage

Family disease pumped through your blood
Never had the chance you thought you could
Running all the while with no escape
Turning all that pain in to blame and hate

Living on your own by twenty one
Not a single care and having fun
Consuming all the life in front of you
Burning out the fuse and smoking the residue

Possessive obsessions selfish childish games
Vengeful resentments
Passing all the blame
Living out a life of decadence
Acing without thought of consequence
Spreading all your lies from coast to coast
While spitting on the ones that matter most

Running power mad with no control
Fighting for the credit they once stole
No one can ever tell you what to do
Ruling other's lives while the can't stand the thought of you

A living reflection seen from miles away
A hopeless affliction having run astray

I wanna feel your body breaking
Wanna feel your body breaking and shaking and left in the cold
I want to heal your conscience making a change o fix this dying soul

Now that you can see all you have done
It's time to take that step into the kingdom
All your sins will only make you strong
And help you break right through the prison wall

[V. Release]

Come to me my friend (Listen to me)
I'll help this torture end (Help to set me free)
Let your ego go (I can't carry this load)
You can't go through this alone (I feel so hopeless and exposed)
You'll find your peace of mind (Give me some direction)
You can no longer hide (Break out of this isolation)
Let humility (Openness, honesty)
And become what you can be (A healing tranquility)

Help me
Save me
Heal me
I can't break out of this prison all alone

These tormenting ghosts of yesterday
Will vanish when exposed
You can't hold onto your secrets
They'll only send you back alone

Your fearless admissions
Will help expel your destructive obsessions
With my help I know you can
Be at one with God and man

Hear me
Believe me
Take me
I'm ready to break right through this prison wall

Dedicated to Bill W. and all of his friends

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHOULDERS

120 x 10, 10, 10 +

Seated Precor High Row Machine:
110 x 10, 100 x 10, 9, 90 x 10 w/drop 45 x10 ++

145 x 13, 150 x 10, 10 *

110 x 12, 10, 10 w/brop (bi lateral) 55 x 15, 55 x 15 *

45 x 12, 10, 35 x 10, 25 x 12

Cardio:
25 mins med intensity treadmill

+ same exercise new angle
++ new exercise

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS:

20 mins med intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Leg Press Machine:
280 x 10, 300 x 11, 10, 10 *

Leg Curls:
110 x 12, 120 x 12, 10 *

Leg Extensions:
90 x 12, 95 x 12, 100 x 12

Calf Raise (seated leg press machine):
315 x 15, 330 x 10, 10 *

Walking Lunges:
N/A

Comments:
I've really just started to push it with my legs recently. I have very thick legs and am an endo. I don't need more mass in my legs but I know the nutrient partioning that follows such intense work of such a larger body mass.

I have been eating like crap in the evening. Well not really crap but not too good and much later in the evening than I used to be able to get away with. A couple apples dipped in probably too much peanut butter. A few binges on corn tortilla chips. A couple Skinny Cows. It is not effecting me in any adverse way in body composition. I think it is actually helpful.

I have been experimenting with sleep stacks. I am using 25mg of temazepam, 1.5-2g of PureDopa and recently have added up to 2g of phenibut. I am getting some deeper more restorative sleep. My body thanks me by growing and recovering.

I have noticed that 4 caps of Recreate is making my forearms, wrists, elbows and knees ache. Nothing new and nothing different in my diet and training. Two doesn't do it. Three did a little and four seems to be enough to bother me. I'll see over the next three days off if it becomes more acute.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6lbs? How much of that (being honest) do you feel is LBM? I ask, because even if 4lbs are LBM, that is impressive gains for a natural product protocol, and within this limited timeframe.
As of this AM I am at 201lbs and fit into my (skinny pants) 34" 550 Levis as well as I did at 188-190lbs. So anecdotally...you do the math.

I attribute a lot to the protocol. I attribute a lot to hard work and relentless self discipline and effort.

Thanks for the support in all aspects.