Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Atta Boy B5150! Keep up the good work and have fun with your family! Thats the best thing I have found worth doing in this life!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit that training, and then embarrass your daughter's fiancee's friends!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atta Boy B5150! Keep up the good work and have fun with your family! Thats the best thing I have found worth doing in this life!
Hey, Brother-Man! Thanks. It's going to be a "celebration" for sure.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit that training, and then embarrass your daughter's fiancee's friends!
Her fiance has been through boot camp and is an Army Airbourne Ranger since I have seen him last. He "could" probably kill me with his bare hands by now. :dunno:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW - I am in serious execution of the fasted protocol as we speak. SuperSap, SuperCissus, 1-C, AP, ReCreate, GTE, Y-hcl, DCP, Lean Extreme, followed by P-Slin on training days.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Her fiance has been through boot camp and is an Army Airbourne Ranger since I have seen him last. He "could" probably kill me with his bare hands by now. :dunno:
Yes, but you can still kill his ego as his shit-ripped father-in-law.

BTW - I am in serious execution of the fasted protocol as we speak. SuperSap, SuperCissus, 1-C, AP, ReCreate, GTE, Y-hcl, DCP, Lean Extreme, followed by P-Slin on training days.
Don't keep me in suspense! How are things? Still progressing wildly?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Re-activate the log B :wave2:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I would like to, I can't.

My new job is a regular 5 day work week of 10+ hrs a day.
I lead a men's group study on Saturday mornings and an other one on Monday nights.

When I train weekdays I'm up at 3:15 to get to the gym by 4:00 to get to work by 5:00 to not get home before 5:00 on most nights.

My 7yo daughter and I are in the prime of both of our lives and I give the little I have left to her.

Sorry.

I love you - just not that way. :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3T8Gmn0io"]YouTube - Queensryche - Speak[/nomedia]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NeM_4qRa3w&feature=related"]YouTube - Queensryche - Take Hold Of The Flame[/ame]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFDn7gUHRg"]YouTube - Queensryche - Revolution Calling (Live)[/nomedia]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0YMb-7hlY"]YouTube - The Beast Inside[/ame]

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump this mo'fo...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"...there's still some stuff in the basement"

Wow. Nice bump.

Grandpa is taking a rest right now and preparing to vacation. I have not taken more than two week off, aside from my neck injury, in probably 6 or more years. I'm into my third week off right now. When I return from vacation I will be renewed and refreshed. Maybe we can bring this back to life.

Just for the record - my supplement protocol hardly deviates the outline in the opening post - Jack3d/BCAA's/AP/Recreate are my staple fasted protocol as I only train in the very early AM.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering where this was at. That's been awhile with no change. must be a good thing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B is a definite testament to the effectiveness of the fasted training protocol to retain lean mass while shedding some adipose tissue!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot at my age contemplate the idea of 'bulking' or 'lean bulking' or any other diet protocol that allow for the accrual of body fat. Don't get me wrong, my body style and age lend itself to easily gain body fat.

At 44yo, 5'9" and 200lbs I am challenged with a couple things:

BMI, regardless of composition increase symptoms OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) which I suffer from mildly at ≥200lbs. Even 5lbs in body mass increase it noticeably.

I work on my feet all day and the added OA body weight strain my knees, feet, hips and eventually, lower back (those injuries you blew off and walked away from in your late teens early 20's didn't just go away).

There is enough emperical evidence that lower BMI and leanness increase longevity.

Over the last several years, using this USPLabs fasted protocol I have transposed 3-5lbs of body fat and LBM and transformed body composition to a quite fit 200lbs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And that is just the purpose! I created this approach for gentle yet permanent recomposing of body tissue, and that is achieved through literally altering the function of your metabolism. The constant recruitment of IMTGs for energy quite literally will lead to phenotypic adaptations in muscle-fiber type and gene expression - making the process easier as it goes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and I thank you for mentoring me (through the comprehension of the physiological mechanism) and guiding me through the practical application for myself. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, well I equally as appreciate you being a guinea pig and not shunning me when I said, "Yes, I want you to take all that, and use absolutely no carbohdyrates when doing it!" That takes trust. ;)

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Kenton,

how would you approach the fasted protocol when training late in the day? I only have 1 am training session. I have scheduled my gpp for am to accomodate this when I'm cutting, but that doesn't fit my normal schedule.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kenton,

how would you approach the fasted protocol when training late in the day? I only have 1 am training session. I have scheduled my gpp for am to accomodate this when I'm cutting, but that doesn't fit my normal schedule.
I'm not he but I will share what I know from my experience and see what you or he thinks.

When I am implementing a "fasted" protocol my last meal would be the one I had before bed or sleep which are not always one in the same. Meaning I may go to bed at 9:00PM but depending upon my insomnia or hunger or a combination of both, may eat again at 11:00 or 12:00. I try not to, but hey, you know how it can be.

In the ideal situation for me I usually eat at 6:00-7:00PM and will have a pre-bed fiber and protein shake at 8:30-9:00PM just before bed. I wake at 3:15PM to take my USPlabs stuff (AP/Recreate/Jacked/[PowerFULL]) at 3:30AM. I leave to the gym and by 3:50AM I start sipping my BCAA's. I reach the gym by 4:00AM and begin warm up and train.

As you can see by the time line I might have been "fasted" up to 6 hours, and at worst case it can be as little as 4 hours.

Ideally I don't want my training to be from carb energy but rather use IMTGs for energy. I know I can get away with that even though I may have only been fasted for as much as 6 hours or as little as 4 because I do not consume carbohydates in those last meals or the few before hand.

I know I was long winded and Mullet will be able to condense it more from the physiologically mechanism. My point is that if you avoid eating for 4 to 5 hours before you train and make a conscious effort to have those meals free of or scarce in carbohydrates I believe you will do just fine in applying the fasted protocol. For me it is very easily implemented because my only carb rich meals or immediately post workout and the following one. I do my best when I am weak to make my nighttime cheat foods carb free.

I guess you could call that my "layman's" explanation. ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris,

The issue here is nighttime lipolysis: your body's normal diurnal cycle is to preferentially hydrolyze (break up) and then oxidize (burn) fatty acids (derived from free floating pools, as well as IMTG [intramuscular triglyceride] stores if necessary) during the "fasting" period of night, and move towards the oxidative phosphorylation of glucose throughout the day. This only makes sense, as fatty acids are a high yield energy source, and when no external energy (i.e., food) is coming in, your body will utilize these stores. Through evolution, however, the human body adapted to this diurnal cycle under the pretense you would eat beginning in the morning, until a nighttime period.

What I am trying to say is this: fasting for, say, five hours in the day is entirely different than fasting five hours overnight, because of your body's diurnal cycle. It may not be effective and/or useful to train fasted at any other period other than immediately upon waking. This is an obvious limitation to the system.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris,

The issue here is nighttime lipolysis: your body's normal diurnal cycle is to preferentially hydrolyze (break up) and then oxidize (burn) fatty acids (derived from free floating pools, as well as IMTG [intramuscular triglyceride] stores if necessary) during the "fasting" period of night, and move towards the oxidative phosphorylation of glucose throughout the day. This only makes sense, as fatty acids are a high yield energy source, and when no external energy (i.e., food) is coming in, your body will utilize these stores. Through evolution, however, the human body adapted to this diurnal cycle under the pretense you would eat beginning in the morning, until a nighttime period.

What I am trying to say is this: fasting for, say, five hours in the day is entirely different than fasting five hours overnight, because of your body's diurnal cycle. It may not be effective and/or useful to train fasted at any other period other than immediately upon waking. This is an obvious limitation to the system.
Interesting.

I guess I am additionally fortunate that I train in the AM and fasted. Thanks for the knowledge.

If you recall that was essentially why I wanted to use this protocol as there was literally no time to consume anything between waking and training. A case where a perceived liability was really an asset disguised when utilized properly. Cool. Thanks again!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, B! I actually stumbled upon the setup accidentally myself, as you know. I was in Las Vegas for a conference with USPlabs when I accidentally took my Anabolic Pump prior to a breakfast that did not come until an hour later, and I decided to workout out in the meantime. After having a phenomenal workout, I realized what should have been apparent all along, haha.

But yes, I would not suggest training fasted at any other time during the morning. Carbohydrate consumption, of any form, will naturally lessen the pool of available FAs to draw from, and inhibit the processes responsible for freeing and oxidizing those FAs. That is unfortunately how our body uses energy.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVE the information here. Thank You K!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I created the Sound of Madness
Wrote the book on pain
Somehow I'm still here to explain
that the darkest hour never comes in the night
You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a timely bump, B! (Given that Modern BCAAs has just been released, which will make purchasing leucine individually unnecessary.)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a timely bump, B! (Given that Modern BCAAs has just been released, which will make purchasing leucine individually unnecessary.)
I'm stocking my supplies for this recomp/leaning plan after one more 'period' of 'pulsing' my way to 220lbs as leanly as possible.

I have examined with interest your newly released Modern BCAAs ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice stack coming up DD. Looking forward to seeing what results you get from it. Also quite interested in Modern BCAA's. 8-1-1 has peaked my interest as has sustamine

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a nice stack coming up DD.
The only concern I have in that stack is stimulant tolerance, RHR, and in particularly elevated BP.

Like with all good things they need to be cycle off once in a while. AnabolicPump and Recreate have been a staple. As of late I have been off of Recreate for several to many weeks and have noticed my RHR is back down to below 60 and my BP is back down to 120/70.

Over the last several checks over this last year my RHR has been in the 70's and my BP has been in the 130's/80's. I had always just wrote it of to being unconditioned - no cardio in quite a long time.

Low and behold over the last 6 weeks I remove the Recreate, still put on 10lbs, and my RHR and BP are back at my normal levels. This is by no means a slam on Recreate - it elevates metabolism.

So with that in mind I will be cautious when using all of that and or at least limit it's duration. Hypertension issues at 45yo are not to be taken lightly in any case.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is fast approaching!

A.M. Pre/WorkOut:
1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
1 cap PES Erase
1 cap USPlabs OxyElite Pro
1 cap USPlabs Recreate
1 cap USPlabs AnabolicPump

P.M. Pre Lunch:
1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
1 cap PES Erase
1 cap USPlabs Recreate

That is the basics of The Get Shredded Fast Stack with the addition of AnabolicPump and Recreate. I will increase the Alpha-T2 to 2 caps in the morning as outlined and I may also add a second Recreate cap in the morning as tolerance permits. I will dose AnabolicPump one more time before my evening meal.

The A.M. Pre/Workout dose and training will be fasted with 20g of BCAA pre/intra workout. I will take 1 cap of P-Slin post workout 20-30 before post workout shake.

The plan is to begin just after Thanksgiving with an initial 4 weeks run that may extend an additional 4 weeks.

Attachments

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks like the final draft of the plan.

A.M. Pre/WorkOut:
1 (2*)cap PES ALPHA-T2
1 (2*)cap PES Erase
1 (2*)cap USPlabs OxyElite Pro
1 (2*)cap USPlabs Recreate

Post Workout:
1 cap P-Slin

P.M. Pre Lunch:
1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
1 cap PES Erase
1 cap USPlabs Recreate

Pre Evening Meal:

*week 2 as tolerated

I am on vacation from work and training as we speak and will be until next Monday. I will begin on Monday to move into a new split which incorporates a body part/group per day and cardio. This will be a 5 day per week program.

I may extend my resistance training off period to two weeks and do only cardio for the first week back to the gym simply because my body needs rest. I have trained DC for more than 6 months and have gone from a lean 195lbs to a less lean 215lbs. I have grown considerably and my old bones need some R&R.

Not sure if or how much I will log this as I am not as inclined to engage in these sort of things as I once was. I will post up anything significant regarding efficacy of The Get Shredded Fast Stack w/extras.

I have used USPlabs products extensively and am well aware of their effects. I have used OxyElite Pro with little discipline and it was very effective. I will be looking to see how well PES ALPHA-T2 and Erase work and the overall synergy of the stack of mine will be. I am inclined to believe it will be quite potent.

I welcome the PES and USPlabs guys input and feedback to keep product topic discussion engaging.

Until then (if you look close you can't see me in the audience - but I was there :D )...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

Additional information:

I will be using a minimum 1000mg of Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) (Root) (Standarized to min. 30 ppm Scopoletin) to lower SHBG and increase free test. There will be no anabolic use aside from my TRT.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday!

I have ramped quickly to the doses below:

Upon Rising:
Pre/Intraworkout:
Post Workout:
P.M. Pre Lunch:
Pre Evening Meal:
Additional Supplements:
Up until now I have been using up to 2.25g (750mg X 3) of the NOW Stinging Nettle Root Extract. As stated above after the New Year I will be using NutraPlanets Divanex.

I have experimented with my split as I have progressed. Beginning after the New Year it will be as follows:

Training:
  • Monday: Anterior Delt, Chest, Core, Treadmill
  • Tuesday: Quads, Hams, Calfs, Core
  • Wednesday: Lat/Rear Delt, Traps/Back, Core, Treadmill
  • Thursday: Quads, Hams, Calfs, Core
  • Friday: Arms, Core, Treadmill
This stack has treated me very well thus far. After the New Year I will be upping the cardio and tightening up the diet even moreso.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well day one on this stack is nearing the end.

I've been in a groove for so long with a particular rotation of exercise that this is quite odd for me. I know well enough that it will result in progress but odd still the same.

I have been doing a chest/back routine for quite some time. It is a three fold rotation of barbell, hammers and dumbbells:

Shoulder press, back wide, chest, back thick.

Now my split is shoulder press, chest, tri's. I am so used to hitting the triceps fresh that I'm challenged to continue this split. The weight is less than I am used to because of the pre-exhaustion. I'll stick with it though ;)

Did 65% MHR treadmill for 20 mins.

The back exercises (pull downs, seat row, bent row, etc) have been put on hold for a while. I have, for the last year or more, continued to aggravate my poorly repaired hernias. It is to the point that I simply need to stop before I make matters serious. I will not be training back direct anymore for a while as a result. Not worried my back is quite thick as it is.

I will be focusing on core strength in hopes of creating a more secure ab structure to help reduce the small protrusions I experience when I aggravate the hernias.

As far as the stack goes, I have noticed warmth and frequent urination. My appetite is already reasonably diminished. I will be assessing things and increasing doses slowly. I'm in no rush.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say that at the end of just 6 days I am quite impressed.

With very little effort and time I have already seen a considerable drying out and hardening. My midsection is visibly firmer while the reduced girth in my hips and upper thighs has allowed some much appreciated space back into my jeans which were snugger just a week ago. What I like the most is that the scale has barely dropped a pound.

I am very much looking forward to increased cardio time as my stamina improves as well as settling into my new split. This is sure to be exciting.

Kudos to PES on the Alpha-T2 as well as the Erase. The OxyElite has knocked out my appetite. The AnabolicPump and Recreate are staple. The stack has quite a powerful synergy.

Very happy!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRAIN WRECK!!!!

Attachments

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lulz

jk jk

OEP and alpha t2 is legit man, i loved it

i suppose i will follow
whats deit like>

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say that at the end of just 6 days I am quite impressed.

With very little effort and time I have already seen a considerable drying out and hardening. My midsection is visibly firmer while the reduced girth in my hips and upper thighs has allowed some much appreciated space back into my jeans which were snugger just a week ago. What I like the most is that the scale has barely dropped a pound.

I am very much looking forward to increased cardio time as my stamina improves as well as settling into my new split. This is sure to be exciting.

Kudos to PES on the Alpha-T2 as well as the Erase. The OxyElite has knocked out my appetite. The AnabolicPump and Recreate are staple. The stack has quite a powerful synergy.

Very happy!

Awesome to hear, Brian!

That's one hell of a stack you have there; I really like how you have it set up. I'm a big fan of Alpha-T2 and Erase myself. They are very good additions to a cut/recomp stack. I just bought some OxyElite to try out soon as well. Anabolic Pump and Pslin have always been staples of mine. They're both very impressive products and add greatly to nutrient partitioning effects.

Keep up the good work my friend. I'm working on getting lean now before the holiday hits; then it's a massive bulker planned for early next year. Keep up the good work! :D

-John

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Settling in very nicely!

Workout split has been developed quite well.

Cardio endurance has returned.

The fasted protocol combined with higher volume work is already manifesting itself in a transformation. I am simply buffing up the mass I have managed to accrue over the last year or so.

I have barely lost a 1.5lbs on the scale and the pants are fitting nicely loose again. All of my mass is still quite pronounced and becoming more dense and hardened with increased vascularity. I have an all around denser and hardened look and feeling to my physique.

Intelligent nutrient timing as well as key supplement utilization is paramount. I have become so good at this, I only wish I knew then what I know now.

Diet consist of roughly 2000 calories as follows:

225-250g protein (~50%)
75-100g of carbs (~20%)
55-65g fats and EFA (~30%)

Stats: 5'9" 210lbs