Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of this AM I am at 201lbs and fit into my (skinny pants) 34" 550 Levis as well as I did at 188-190lbs. So anecdotally...you do the math.

I attribute a lot to the protocol. I attribute a lot to hard work and relentless self discipline and effort.

Thanks for the support in all aspects.
NP, as always.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Great log B! Props to you for detail, songs and humor. :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK

30° Incline Smith:
190 x 10, 195 x 10, 200 x 8 w/drop 135 x 8 *

Pull Ups:
BW x 8, 8, 8

Decline Smith:
220 x 8, 6, 205 x 7 w/drop 135 x 12 #*

DB Row (left):
120 x 10, 125 x 10, 10 *

Incline DB Flys:
50 x 10, 55 x 8, 8 w/drop 35 x 6 *

Seated cable row (left):
120 x 10, 130 x 10, 8 *

Cable flys:
42.5 x 10, 8, 40 x 8 w/drop 30 x 8, 20 x 8

Lat Pull Downs (left):
120 x 8, 100 x 8, 8 *

Cardio:
20 mins medium/moderate intensity treadmill

* increase in weight or repetitions or both
# when switching between incline and decline I misloaded an extra 2 - 10's when reloading to 200lbs. Felt as if I had over reached and hit a wall after the second set. As you can see I added an extra 20lbs by mistake...:)

Comment:
I AM the man! :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS:

10 mins treadmill warm-up and stretching

CGBP:
170 x 8, 8, 6 *

Hammer Curls (left):
55 x 10, 10, 10

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
150 x 12, 10, 10, 10 w/drop 80 x 12, 40 x 12

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side:
40 x 12, 42.5 x 10, 10 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side assisted):
145 x 12, 10, 8 w/drop 80 x 12, 50 x 12 *

Cable Curl Drops (left arm):
N/A

Cardio:
20 mins medium/moderate intensity treadmill.

Comments:

I have developed considerable bicep tendon pain and aches in both arms. I wanted to attribute it to something else other than Recreate but it is a suspect.

I am doing no direct work to my right bicep. I am hitting it indirectly when I do pull ups and shoulder work. But I have been doing these exercises in various sequences and reps and weights for quite a long time. Never before have I had this pain.

It is beginning to concern me. I am considering dropping the Recreate all together as it is the only new addition and the suspected culprit. I don't want it to be. I will find out if and when I drop it and report my findings.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHOULDERS

One Arm Upright Cable Row Alternating R/L: #
120 x 10, 10, 10

Seated High Row Machine: + *
250 x 12, 12, 12

Machine Lateral Delt Raise Alternating R/L:
150 x 12, 11, 10 *

DB Shrug Right Side Only:
110 x 12, 12, 12 w/drop (bi lateral) 55 x 15, 55 x 15 *

Arnold Press Left Side Only:
45 x 12, 9, 35 x 10, 25 x 10

Cardio:
20 mins med/mod intensity treadmill

# I think I may have found my bicep tendon culprit. Might be switching this out. The weight has gone up over time but has been static last few weeks. As soon as I started the workout I noticed the aching tendons in both arms

+ switched back to old machine. The new one was awkward.

I am a just a bit, wetter than I would want to be. I attribute that to the creatine and quite honestly maybe a lit extra BF. I am not too worried, both are transient.
I have made a conscious effort to reduce my evening intake or at least be more attentive to carbs intake. I have also reduced night binges to none. I have increased intensity on cardio to med/moderate. It is paying off. Swim shorts bagged a bit last night and the scale dipped back down to 199lbs over the last couple days. Aesthetics remain constant.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS:

20 mins med intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Leg Press Machine:
300 x 12, 10, 10 *

Leg Curls:
120 x 12, 10,10 *

Calf Raise (seated leg press machine):
330 x 12, 10, 10 *

Leg Extensions:
100 x 12, 105 x 10, 10 *

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you eliminated the ReCreate B? If so, what is the effect on performance and mood?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. I continue with the pre workout dose of 2 caps but eliminated the number 3 and/or 4 for now. I want it to be the exercise of choice that is causing the issue. I will also be eliminating the exercise for the next split to see if it is the culprit or just a contributor.

Anecdotally, I seemed to have plateaued as far as the psychotropic effect has gone. It may be due to the greater amount of carbs that I have been ingesting during the day. My workout intensity remains the same if not better.

I am considering adding the GTE again. The only issue that I noticed with the empty stomach protocol it makes me throw up. It has before and it almost did the last couple times I tried it.

I would like to start to transition to a more concentrated effort of recomposition. I am considering doing my best to eliminate late meals so and anything after I should be sleeping so I truly have the opportunity to tap into FFA. I was considering adding some GTE and Y to the protocol and starting to be more calories conscious.

My bodyweight is bothering my sleep. I have mild apnea and or terrible snoring episodes and it is interrupting my quality of sleep. Historically a drop in 10lbs of bodyweight is enough to remedy the matter. 200lbs used to be the threshold for increased episodes but as I am aging it is getting lower it seems.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK

30° Incline Smith:
200 x 9, 8, 8 *

Pull Ups:
N/A +

Decline Smith:
200 x 8, 8, 6, w/drop 135 x 8 *

Seated cable row (left):
110 x 10, 120 x 8, 8

Incline DB Flys:
60 x 8, 6, 50 x 6 w/drop 30 x 8 *

Lat Pull Downs (left):
110 x 10, 10, 10

+ both bicep tendons were in agony from the arm up

Comments:
I had a late start, got interrupted with an important phone call and needed to leave to an appointment. No post workout cardio. Those things set off a sequence of other things that put my workout in the bucket. Not to mention this issue with my bicep tendons needs to come to an end. I will be dropping the Recreate.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS:

CGBP:
170 x 8, 8, 7 *

Hammer Curls (left):
55 x 10, 60 x 8, 8 *

160 x 11, 10, 8 w/drop 100 x 8, 60 x 12

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side:
45 x 10, 10, 10 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side assisted):
150 x 10, 10, 10 w/drop 100 x 10, 70 x 12 *

Cardio:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHOULDERS

One Arm Cable Front Raise R/L +
40 x 12, 12, 12

Seated High Row Machine
260 x 11, 11, 10 *

150 x 12, 12, 12 *

110 x 12, 12, 12 w/drop (bi lateral) 60 x 12, 60 x 12

Smith Rack Seated Military +
115 x 12, 120 x 12, 125 x 11 (weight calculated as if the bar was 45lb)

Cardio:

+ new exercise

Comments:

No Recreate used yesterday all day and none today as well. No diminished performance. We will see how it effects my tendons. I introduced two new exercises. The anterior lateral cable raise is in place of the upright cable row. The smith rack military is replacing the Arnold DB presses. The imbalance in strength on my left side was causing me to suffer from some upper back and neck strain. The bilateral distribution of weight on the smith rack felt much better all around.

200lbs has never felt or looked better on me. I am enjoying myself.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading your log is always a pleasant surprise B!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS

20 mins medium intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Cable Machine Leg Press
300 x 12, 12, 10 *

Bilateral Leg Curls
120 x 12, 12, 10 *

Calf Raises (leg press machine)
330 x 13, 12, 12 *

Bilateral Leg Extension
110 x 12, 115 x 10, 11 *

Comments:
I binge at the last few nights. What I have been doing is a couple hours after my dinner I empty stomach my PureDopa and wait a while. I get a bit sleepy and then hungry. It usually consists of apples and peanut butter. I core an apple and scoop into the chunky peanut butter jar. It's really not doing me any harm and is likely feeding my body to do the work I am. The strength is coming on pretty well and the lagging left side atrophy is all but gone. My symmetry is almost back. Not that anyone one but me noticed but I do see the marked improvement these last few months both in strength and mass.

I have slept a good deal of this late morning early afternoon. My body needs it and I am not one to deny myself shut eye when I can get it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS

20 mins medium intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Cable Machine Leg Press
300 x 12, 12, 10 *

Bilateral Leg Curls
120 x 12, 12, 10 *

Calf Raises (leg press machine)
330 x 13, 12, 12 *

Bilateral Leg Extension
110 x 12, 115 x 10, 11 *

Comments:
I binge at the last few nights. What I have been doing is a couple hours after my dinner I empty stomach my PureDopa and wait a while. I get a bit sleepy and then hungry. It usually consists of apples and peanut butter. I core an apple and scoop into the chunky peanut butter jar. It's really not doing me any harm and is likely feeding my body to do the work I am. The strength is coming on pretty well and the lagging left side atrophy is all but gone. My symmetry is almost back. Not that anyone one but me noticed but I do see the marked improvement these last few months both in strength and mass.

I have slept a good deal of this late morning early afternoon. My body needs it and I am not one to deny myself shut eye when I can get it.
I have completely removed all Caffeine intake from my supplementation over the past two months. I've had the best workouts of my life because I'm constantly rested.

Oh, and if apples + natural PB is binge eating, I am Sally Struthers.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK

30° Incline DB Press:
75 x 10, 8, 8 +
DB Rows:
125 x 12, 12, 10 *

Decline DB Press:
75 x 8, 8, 7 w/drop 55 x 5 +

Hammer Rows (left):
135 x 12, 145 x 12, 155 x 10 +

Incline DB Flys:
55 x 9, 8, 6 w/drop 35 x 6

Seated Cable Row (left):
120 x 10, 8, 8

+ new exercise into the current split

Comments:

Still no Recreate in this stack this morning. I did add GTE and Ephedrine.

I introduced those new DB exercises to see where I am at. It is interesting, as I can see that my right side is still a lot strong, yet the recovery on the left is coming along real well. To think, 17 months ago I could not press 20lbs for reps. I'm pretty damned proud of myself. Better men might have given up by now.

I have started to become more comfortable with the idea of letting the potential for some body fat not get in the way of me growing. The progressive strength increases will produce increases in LBM with only if I consume a surplus. I'm working too hard and for too long to be wasting the potential. If I need I will adjust with more cardio and shift some carbs to protein and fat to maintain a surplus.

Faster than a speeding bullet!

More powerful than a locomotive!

Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!

Look!

Up in the sky!

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

It's Superman!

Yes, it's Superman!

Strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!

Superman!

Who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!
YouTube - Adventures of Superman Season One Opening Credits

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS

CGBP:
170 x 9, 7, 7

Hammer Curls (left):
60 x 9, 9, 8 *

Scull Crushers:
60 x 12, 70 x 10, 8 +

Preacher Curl Machine Negatives (left side):
47.5 x 10, 8, 8 *

160 x 7, 7, 7 w/drop 80 x 10, 40 x 12

Cable Curls Drops (left):
60, 50, 40, 30
8, 6, 4, 4
6, 4, 4, 4

Cardio:
15 mins medium/moderate intensity treadmill.

+ new exercise

Comments:

Went out on a limb today and added in scull crushers. This is the most effective tricep exercise there is IMO. This is also the most dangerous for me in terms of reinjuring my neck. I introduced them many months back and it set me back a good long way in terms or nerve/disk aggravation. It cause increased numbness in my forefinger, pain in my brachiaradialis and a host of other problems.

I am pleased at the weight and the stability in my neck. It is considerably more than what reinjured it months backs. I know the threshold and did not push it. This does not mean that I will not feel it tomorrow. So time will tell.

Gosh, it seems like I have been rehabilitating for forever. I feel a good rest coming on. More important things are all around me. Not that lifting is taking me away from doing something else, but it does occupy a lot of my schedule when it comes to my waking, eating, and bedtime schedule. I am going to employ a discipline to relinquish some of my disciplines and live a little more.

Styxx

Awards
Hey, just had to pop in here and say awesome work. This log has really inspired me to get going with my own Recomp. Keep up the good work.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Styxx!

I took some extra days off this week.

I have been burning it at both ends so to speak. I am doing a lot of remodel work on my house. I work weekends, 3-12's or more, so I just work, eat and sleep, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I usually hit it pretty good on Monday mornings and most of the rest of the weekdays thru Thursday.

This last week I undertook some challenging remodel items. Recessed lights, undercounter lighting, ceiling fans, cable drops and some rewiring challenges. This required some extensive attic work. This means many trips up and down the ladder into an attic that can be well above 120° midday here in AZ.

The wiring caused some challenges of comprehending switched outlets and utilizing the swithes for the recessed cans. The recessed cans provided some challenges for location because of the ceiling fans...stobe lights is not my intention.

Did I mention it gets hot in the attic ;)

My USPLabs stack has me performing at an insane level of intensity. Maybe intensity is not the word. Maybe efficiency is a better word for it. I am making persistent progress week after week. This produces a tremendous sense of fulfillment which produces motivation which produces more productivity which had basically exhausted me. So after arms day I stopped training this week.

I got some extra sleep, extra calories and some extra CNS recovery.

This was a very good idea. By the time my weekend work schedule came along I was able to get more restful sleep which was beginning to be diminished just several days earlier. Poor quality sleep is a sign of overtraining that I usually ignore and I am glad I chose not to. I am already refreshed and anxious to get back into the gym this week coming tomorrow morning.

The few extra days off allowed me to spend some more time focusing on those remodel items and bring most to completion. Spent some extra time with the wife and daughter. Went up to curriculum night at school. Got some extra cuddle time on the couch watching womens volleyball, womens diving and of course womens gymnastics. Overall put a little balance back into the situation.

There's more to life than lifting. It will always be there but my little girl won't always be little. I don't know why I'm sharing this but there it is.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHEST/BACK

30° Incline DB Press:
75 x 10, 10, 10 *

DB Rows:
125 x 12, 12, 12 *

Decline DB Press:
75 x 10, 9, 8 *

Hammer Rows (left):
160 x 10, 10, 10 *

Flat DB Flys:
55 x 10, 8, 6 w/drop 35 x 8 *

Seated Cable Row (left):
120 x 10, 10, 10 *

Cardio:

Comments:

Extra rest paid off well. Everything moved up again and some. My wife joined me at the gym this morning and was able to spot my left side DB Presses. It only takes a touch on my left side to just keep it stable. I was very very pleased to be pushing weight again. It was just about a year ago that I could only do 20lbs for 10 and that was difficult and painful.

Just a few more months and I'll be old schoolin' it 5150 style :D

With this added rest I had a desire to do more work but did not. I may consider doing more work on similar BP's or maybe introduce some other things from my other splits to consolidate them into less days on. Right now I do 4 consecutive days on 3 consecutive days off because of my work schedule. I'm looking into maybe putting in more work in the first two days on, taking a day off, then resuming on day 4. So the 4 days would be 2 on, 1 off, 1 on, and then the regular 3 consecutive days off. It would be more workload in each of the first two days but it would add an extra day of rest which seemed to produce an ability and a desire to do more work.

We'll just have to see.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARMS

CGBP:
175 x 9, 7, 7 *

Hammer Curls (left):
60 x 10, 10, 10 *

Scull Crushers:
70 x 11, 10, 9 *

Preacher Curl Machine Negatives (left side):
50 x 8, 8, 8 *

160 x 8, 8, 8 w/drop 100 x 8, 60 x 10

Cable Curls Drops (left):
50, 40, 30
Set 1 - 12, 8, 6
Set 2 - 8, 6, 4

Cardio:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHOULDERS

One Arm Lateral Cable Raise
45 x 10, 10, 10 *

Smith Rack Seated Military
125 x 12, 130 x 10, 9 *

Seated High Row Machine
260 x 12, 12, 11 *

155 x 12, 10, 9 *

115 x 12, 10, 10 w/drop (bi lateral) 65 x 8, 65 x 10 *

Cardio:

Comments:

Rest is good. Food is good. All is good.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNPebxRP1g&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS:

20 mins med intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Leg Press Machine:
300 x 12, 12, 12

Leg Curls:
120 x 12, 12, 10

Leg Extensions:
110 x 12, 12, 10

Calf Raise (seated leg press machine):
330 x 15, 12, 10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjOi_3H7gw&feature=related"]YouTube - The Classic Underdog Cartoon Intro[/ame]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I predicted I will be changing up my split. I have tried various techniques, splits and diets over the years and I am more interested in the experience than than the consequence. I am optimistic of the consequence as I do have an idea of how I will respond.

As I mentioned I have been teetering on doing more work, yet feeling that I needs to be supported with more rest, which I am not always able to produce. The protocol has been promoting very sustainable motivation and endurance. I intend to capitalise on this. This does of course have a cost. The cost being a need for a bit more recovery for the CNS. Well this is going to be the opportunity to do both.

As I stated I have tried various things in the past. I have gone the low volume, high frequency route, training BP's twice a week. Not worth it. I have gone the high volume, high frequency route, less not worth it. This will be the volume high, frequency low route.

Previous:
Monday - Chest/Back
Tuesday - Arms
Wednesday - Shoulders
Thursday - Legs
FSS - Off

New:
Monday - Chest/Back
Tuesday - Arms/Shoulders
Wednesday - Off (cardio optional)
Thurdsay - Legs
FSS - Off

Monday - Chest/Back:
Incline (DB or BB) 2-3 sets
DB Row (left) 2-3 sets
Decline (DB or BB) 2-3 sets
Hammer Row (left) 2-3 sets
DB Flys 2-3 sets
Seated Cable Row (left) 2-3 sets
Cable Cross Over 2-3 sets [optional addition or alternative to flys]
Shrugs (DB or Machine or Smith) 2-3 sets

Tuesday - Arms/Shoulders:
CGBP 2-3 sets
Hammer Curl (left) [alternate may be EZ Rev Curls left dominant] 2-3 sets
Skull Crushers 2-3 sets
Machine Preacher Curls (left) 2-3 sets
Cable Push Downs [alternate may be horizontal tricep press machine] 2-3 sets
Smith Machine Military Press 2-3 sets
Machine High Rows 2-3 sets
Machine Later Raise 2-3 sets

Wednesday - Off:
Cardio Optional

Thursday - Legs:
Seated Leg Press 3 sets
Seated Leg Extensions 3 sets
Seated Legs Curls 3 sets
Calf Raises [leg press machine] 2-3 sets
Seated Calf Raise 2-3 sets
Walking Lunges [optional dependent upon hip tolerance issues]

FSS - Off

See the above log for details of changes if you care to.

Depending upon my endurance and performance may do more or less, hence the 2-3 sets and optional/alternate work. Dependent upon the same the post workout cardio is anticipated to continue as planned if not increased.

With the increase in volume and energy expenditure I am sure to be at least nutrient partioning very well. I know how I respond to volume. But it has its threshold before I over tax myself. Therefore the added rest day.

I will be focusing a bit more on nutrition during the on days with a bit higher calories from protein. Depending upon my response the post workout carbs may or may not be. if so it will be incrementally.

I may add more before or after tomorrow mornings workout. I had time on my hands at work and wanted to get this down into a text format before I tossed my scribbled notes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday - Chest/Back:

Low Incline DB Press:
80 x 10, 8, 8 *

DB Row (left):
125 x 12, 12, 12

Decline DB Press:
80 x 9, 6, 70 x 6

Hammer Row (left):
160 x 12, 12, 12 *

DB Flys:
55 x 9, 7, 6 w/drop 35 x 7

Seated Cable Row (left):
120 x 10, 8

Standing Cable Press:
30 x 12, 12, 10

DB Shrugs (bilateral):
55 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 12, 90 x 9 w drop 55 x 8

Cardio:

20 mins medium intensity treadmill

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may just show this log to every Superdrol/Epistane cycle log on the boards.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CGBP:
175 x 8, 8, 8

Hammer Curl (left):
60 x 10, 10, 10

Skull Crushers:
80 x 10, 10, 8 *

Machine Preacher Curls (left)
50 x 8, 8

Cable Push Downs (left assisted):
160 x 8, 8, 6 w/drop 100 x 8, 60 x 10

Smith Military Press:
130 x 10, 9, 8 *

Machine High Rows:
260 x 13, 12, 10

Machine Later Raise:
155 x 12, 10, 10

Cardio:

Comment:

Weight is still steady at 198-199 which is still beyond me. As a matter of fact I have gone through a whole jar of peanut butter and a dozen apples in the last two weeks. Even last night I must have had at least 6 slices of Little Caesar's pizza.

The continued medium intensity cardio is doing wonders at keeping me recomposing. It is allowing me to eat in order to get stronger without getting fat. Actually I may have to eat some more.

I had my wife come and join me at the gym yesterday and today. Today she helped with the CGBP to no avail. She is very naive when it comes to matters of spotting and when you are in the zone. Lot of talking while I'm trying to focus and still she could not follow instruction. She seems to have the need to grab the bar and move it around rather than pacing her fingers under it and keeping it moving. I may have been a bit spent from my increased work yesterday so I can blame her for my lack luster performance. I had 175 for 10, 10 and 8 in mind and missed it.

Skull crushers are moving up nicely. As mentioned those are the most productive for my tricep development and the most hazardous for my neck and disk. I use the solid molded EZ bars that come in increments of 10lbs. I wanted to move up in weight but had not intended to go up 10lbs. But I did anyway. Knocked out the first with no help. The second with just a finger touch and I knew better than to push it for the third. I am very pleased with the progress on this movement and my adherence to my intuition to NOT hurt myself by over doing it. I do a true Skull Crusher...not a lying tricep extension. It can be tough on my neck if I attempt to over reach with weight I cannot do or reps that are not meant to be.

I am planning on resting good and hard this afternoon and tomorrow. I am tired and am adapting to the increased and condensed workload. I will be eating to compensate.

I am thinking of implementing a considerably greater carb and calorie intake on the first two days and then dropping back a considerably toward the end of the week much more like a card cycle diet. I know I can use the calories and carbs just simply based on the increase of workload from three days to two.

Always experimenting.

I will be planning a week of deconditioning the week of 9-8 thru 9-12. Meaning I'm likely going to take the week off. A friend and I have front row seats behind home plate for the NYY/LAA game in LA on the 9th so I will be out of town the 9th and 10th. I may also cycle off of all of my USPLabs stuff that week as I have not done so in quite a while.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday

Chest/Back

Low Incline Smith Rack Bench Press:
205 x 8 8, 7 w/drop 135 x 8

Hi Hammer Row (left):
115 x 10, 10, 8

Decline Smith Rack Bench Press:
205 x 9, 8, 7 w/drop 135 x 10

BD Row (left):
125 x 12, 12, 11

DB Flys:
55 x 9, 45 x 9, 9 w/drop 35 x 8

Seated Cable Row (left):
120 x 10, 10, 8

Standing Cable Press:
35 x 15, 12, 10 w/drops 25 x 8, 15 x 12

DB Shrugs (bilateral):
45 x 20, 20, 20

Cardio:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcYkb0lSSI0"]YouTube - Bon Jovi Raise your Hands LIVE[/ame]

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CGBP:
175 x 9, 7, 6 w/drop 135 x 8

Hammer Curl (left):
omitted

Bent Rear Delt Cable Raise (new exercise):
25 x 12, 30 x 12, 35 x 12

Skull Crushers:
80 x 10, 10, 10 *

Machine Preacher Curls (left)
omitted

Machine Later Raise:
155 x 15, 12, 12

Cable Push Downs (bi lateral):
120 x 12, 12, 12, w/drops (left assisted) 100 x 10, 50 x 10

Smith Military Press:
125 x 13, 12, 12

Machine High Rows:
omitted

Cardio:

Comment:

I omitted direct becip work and any work that aggravates my bicep tendons. It has become bothersome and I really have no desire to injury myself.

As a result my split was odd today and some exercises needed some weight adjustment because of pre exhaustion from other movements. Most in particular my tricep push downs. The lateral delt machine work knock out my subsequent tricep effort and intensity. So I adjusted accordingly.

I am at a point where I am not motivated to keep this up. Meaning it is time for a break. I have been at it for quite some time with considerable discipline, commitment and perseverance. At this point even my obsessiveness is lacking. I will hit my legs tomorrow instead of a day off. Then I am done for a while.

I will not train FSS as scheduled with the early day off of Thursday because I will hit legs tomorrow instead of Thursday. Then the following week I am not even going into the gym. I've grown bored and indifferent to the whole thing and it time for a break. This usually promotes renewed drive and motivation. We will see.

After tomorrow I will discontinue ALL supplement intake with the exception of staple health supplements like F/O, ALA, NAC, etc.

I will discontinue AP, P-Slin, SuperCissusRx, PowerFULL and 1-Carboxy and as well my BCAA/Creatine/BA/Luecine as I will have no need for pre/post workout drinks for 10 days or so. I have used those USPlabs products continuously for quite some time. I am also looking forward to dropping any water weight that I may be holding from the creatine mono intake.

Upon return to the gym I will be running TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet completely solo with the exception of my staple supplements as well as my pre workout drink without creatine.

Stay tuned for my TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet review in a separate log.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhe1SuBGkiA"]YouTube - black sabbath - neon knights[/ame]

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Nice Log B. Lots of depth and great results!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks kabuki.

Progress has been very good. Looking forward to a good rest.

Thanks for stopping in.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since I have posted. A while since I have had much to update. What was to be a short rest time before I ran TNT turned into a health issue that placed me out of commission and had me concerned for my mortality for a couple weeks and some.

Here is a brief summary I posted elsewhere: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/104931-what-would-you-2.html#post1602270

I am just now about nearing 85% in wellness with a 75% in energy with some residual joint and tendon aches.

I do have plans to hit the gym in the morning very early. Will start with considerable treadmill warm-up followed with high rep work in the 15 rep range with lengthy eccentric and concentric.

The initial lay off did me some good with recovery but the duration of inactivity and loose food disciplines the last two weeks has me feeling the chub. I'm ready to tame the appetite and employ the old disciplines again.

Anyway...stay tuned for the NutraPlanet TNT Reporting that is to be forthcoming.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t10REuxbpPw"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Its not my time with Lyrics! (Official video)[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2nqcN3EGg"]YouTube - Seether - "Rise Above This" (Official Video)[/ame]

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm still here B - are you going back to the AP/PF/Cissus stack?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I have a surplus of USPlabs products. I'm sure I'll introduce them in again shortly. My nutrition timing is out of whack right now so I have some work to do.

I'm in the process of reintroducing myself to the gym. Intensity and drive is low as I am still just getting over being sick. I bounce back pretty quickly.

I'd like to get a week or more under my belt again before I start the TNT stack.

We'll see how it goes.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was becoming concerned, B! Glad to see you are well!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That makes both of us.

I'm hopeful to be coming around but it's been slow.

Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I managed to get to the gym and perform with some success.

Monday I did Chest and Back. Tuesday I did Shoulders and Arms. Wednesday I did a 30 minuted treadmill session and abs/core. I wanted to do legs but did not want to jinx the reduced leg (knees, ankles and feet) soreness I have been experiencing.

I trained very very light with 12 to 15 repetitions with one to two exercises per body part.

Today I repeated Monday and Tuesday into one workout of whole upper body. I am considering doing a full upper body day, a full lower body/core day split which would equate to two upper and one lower per week. So 2 on, 1 off, 1 on with cardio on workout and off days.

Honestly I am not even 90% and have some lingering prostate symptoms (local irritation/discomfort) that I have been hoping will dissipate. The thing is I know that I should just get into a urologist and quit hoping and start doing something about it. I'll be calling for an appointment by Monday if things don't settle down over the weekend.

I'm contemplating my protocol.

I am going to run TNT at label suggested doses - 1 capsule of each x 3/day. I will be dosing those with three meals throughout the day.

I will likely reintroduce my fasted state USPlabs preworkout (less PowerFULL) which will be SuperCissus, AP, and Recreate followed with P-Slin pre post workout drink. I will use PureDopa (1 carboxy) at bed time with my ZMT/Melatonin.

Misc things like F/O NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna and other staples during the day.

I will likely run this until my TNT runs out and then add in the PowerFULL.

That is all for now.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The following is an outline of my pre and post workout supplementation.

Upon Rising:
USPLabs Recreate™ - 2 caps
USPLabs PowerFULL™ - 3 caps
USPLabs AnabolicPump™ - 1 cap
SupperCissus Rx™ - 1g cap

+30 mins later intra w/o drink:
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Last Resistance Training Set:
P-Slin™ - 1 cap
Begin 15 to 20 mins static moderate intensity treadmill
I think I will be resurrecting this journal.

I will be acquiring some Prime as well as some Jacked. My thinking is in lines of:

Upon Rising:

15 mins later and 15 mins re workout:
Jacked - 2-3 scoops
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

Last Resistance Training Set:
P-Slin™ - 1 cap

I have yet to look at the Prime dose timing yet.

I am already back on the "Upon Rising" stack with my "+30 mins later intra w/o drink" and the post workout P-Slin.

I missed it. I can only imagine how "inspired" I may become with Jacked and Prime added to the mix soon.

I will be USPLabs - fully loaded.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! With this log gone, I had no shining example for my Fasted Training Protocol!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright! My Jacked is in the house.

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:

10 mins later and 15-20 mins pre workout:
USPLabs Jacked™ - 2 scoops
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

This of course will be followed up with 1 cap P-Slin after my last set.

Buckle up!

I am also hoping to be Primed here in a few day :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Well I managed to get to the gym and perform with some success.

Monday I did Chest and Back. Tuesday I did Shoulders and Arms. Wednesday I did a 30 minuted treadmill session and abs/core. I wanted to do legs but did not want to jinx the reduced leg (knees, ankles and feet) soreness I have been experiencing.

I trained very very light with 12 to 15 repetitions with one to two exercises per body part.

Today I repeated Monday and Tuesday into one workout of whole upper body. I am considering doing a full upper body day, a full lower body/core day split which would equate to two upper and one lower per week. So 2 on, 1 off, 1 on with cardio on workout and off days.

Honestly I am not even 90% and have some lingering prostate symptoms (local irritation/discomfort) that I have been hoping will dissipate. The thing is I know that I should just get into a urologist and quit hoping and start doing something about it. I'll be calling for an appointment by Monday if things don't settle down over the weekend.

I'm contemplating my protocol.

I am going to run TNT at label suggested doses - 1 capsule of each x 3/day. I will be dosing those with three meals throughout the day.

I will likely reintroduce my fasted state USPlabs preworkout (less PowerFULL) which will be SuperCissus, AP, and Recreate followed with P-Slin pre post workout drink. I will use PureDopa (1 carboxy) at bed time with my ZMT/Melatonin.

Misc things like F/O NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna and other staples during the day.

I will likely run this until my TNT runs out and then add in the PowerFULL.

That is all for now.
you deff. bringing the heat brian,keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:

10 mins later and 15-20 mins pre workout:
USPLabs Jacked™ - 2 scoops
Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

This of course will be followed up with 1 cap P-Slin after my last set.

Buckle up!

I am also hoping to be Primed here in a few day :thumbsup:
I'm running something similar on my cardio-only days.

Prime 3-3-3 dialed in

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two scoops of Jacked was pretty decent. I noticed a little tingle but I already have some BA and Leucine and Mono mixed into my Xtend.

Fairly intense but nothing over the top. I do have a stimulant tolerance.

Tomorrow - 3 scoops Jacked.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Two scoops of Jacked was pretty decent. I noticed a little tingle but I already have some BA and Leucine and Mono mixed into my Xtend.

Fairly intense but nothing over the top. I do have a stimulant tolerance.

Tomorrow - 3 scoops Jacked.
Dang.........2 scoops of Purple Wraath gets my skin crawling good.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well as previously stated:

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:
USPLabs Jacked™ - 3 scoops

20 mins later and 10-15 mins pre workout:
Sipping Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

Keep in mind I wake at 3:45AM. I am on the drive to the gym about 20-25 mins after my dose and have a very good sense of well being, alertness and anticpation for my workout. No jitters but certainly energized.

Legs/Core -

Upright Legs Raises 3 x 15
Laying Leg Raises 3 x 10
Leg Press 2 x 25
Leg Curls 2 x 20
Leg Extensions 1 x 20....

At this point I begin to sweat profusely. I experience light headedness as well as some nausea. It takes me near 15 mins to get my head together.

Afterwards:

Seated Calf Raises 3 x 25

I have experience using the USPlabs stack above in a fasted state. The only addition at this time was three scoops of Jacked.

Keep in mind thsi was fasted, very empty stomach, on leg day. I will try it again tomorrow for Chest and Back and see how I do. Three scoops fealt great until that intense leg extension set...:)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well as previously stated:

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:
USPLabs Jacked™ - 3 scoops

20 mins later and 10-15 mins pre workout:
Sipping Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

At this point I begin to sweat profusely. I experience light headedness as well as some nausea. It takes me near 15 mins to get my head together.
Hey mate,

I got the good word from Jacob not to take ReCreate (or any other thermo) and Jacked together.

He recommended taking ReCreate an hour postWO.

You'll give yourself a headtick otherwise.

Cheers,

JKP