Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so very happy to be back and USPLabs stacked again. I highly recommend that if anyone ever gets a chance to run the stack I'm running to do so. The fasted state ReCreate/AP/PowerFULL is allowing me to burn fat for fuel to train very well, and the P-Slin is very efficiently utilizing my post workout carbohydrates.

All that's missing at the moment is Prime. That would certainly be over the top.

Between my high rep work and the USPlabs stack I have in the last two week visibly leaned out and put on 2 lbs. I'm almost back into my skinny jeans already and two lbs heavier. I actually had to remind myself that I was not taking steroids...:D

BTW - Thanks again Mullet for the validation/affirmation and application strategy for the fasted state protocol.

Once you go Heat Miser you never go back!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulder and Arms this morning.

Same 3-PowerFULL/1-AP/2-ReCreate with 2 scoops of Jacked.

Two seems to be the right spot for me. I may experiment with three again but honestly I really don't want it the spaz energy.

The focus and intensity of two scoops is just sufficient with the stack of USPlabs products I am already using.

I may begin to keep this log with more detail as I have my new work shift/hours worked out so I am doing 5 days consecutive again.

Split
Monday: Chest/Back - A
Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms - A
Wednesdays: Legs - A
Thursday: Chest/Back - B
Friday: Shoulders/Arms - B
Saturday; Off
Sunday: Off

I have some goals and plans but I also have been enjoying my new time arrangement with my daughter and wife and may not really want to take my time away from them to spend my time to keep a journal.

I may just log some training stuff...or not...we'll see.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so very happy to be back and USPLabs stacked again. I highly recommend that if anyone ever gets a chance to run the stack I'm running to do so. The fasted state ReCreate/AP/PowerFULL is allowing me to burn fat for fuel to train very well, and the P-Slin is very efficiently utilizing my post workout carbohydrates.

All that's missing at the moment is Prime. That would certainly be over the top.

Between my high rep work and the USPlabs stack I have in the last two week visibly leaned out and put on 2 lbs. I'm almost back into my skinny jeans already and two lbs heavier. I actually had to remind myself that I was not taking steroids...:D

BTW - Thanks again Mullet for the validation/affirmation and application strategy for the fasted state protocol.

Once you go Heat Miser you never go back!
You must not have heard: USP Labs is a scam.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I heard. I've been "duped".
I see. You must have been forced to purchase Jacked for $14.99; and then, to your astonishment, had an USP Labs employee show up at your door and force a PowerFULL sample upon you.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs Fasted Preworkout Stack:

3 PowerFULL
2 ReCreate
1 Anabolic Pump
1 (gram) Super Cissus

2 scoops Jacked

+15 mins begin sipping intra workout drink:

Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

+15 mins:

workout

Upon completion of last set:

1 P-Slin

+30 mins max:

30g complex carbs
60g wpi

+30 mins max:
30g complex carbs
20g protein

Additional USPlabs products throughout the day:

2 PowerFULL
2 Anabolic Pump
1-2 ReCreate
2g Supper Cissus

2-3g of PureDOPA (1-carboxy) - presently suspended to test IBE's X-Dreams.

I would like to call this the "Heat Miser is Dilusional Stack!!!" :D

Increased strength, increased LBM, increased performance and endurance, maintain or decrease in body fat, increase erectile size, increase semen volume, increased libido, increased sexual performance, improved complexion, increased hair and nail growth, increased sense of well being...increased dilusions :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"...increased dillusions."
Hahahaa!
This stack looks to be a solid non-hormonal powerhouse. I am taking notes! :D

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Increased strength, increased LBM, increased performance and endurance, maintain or decrease in body fat, increase erectile size, increase semen volume, increased libido, increased sexual performance, improved complexion, increased hair and nail growth, increased sense of well being...increased dilusions

LMAO!...delusional:jaw: stack!...good one brian!..do it up bro!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I would like to call this the "Heat Miser is Dilusional Stack!!!" :D

Increased strength, increased LBM, increased performance and endurance, maintain or decrease in body fat, increase erectile size, increase semen volume, increased libido, increased sexual performance, improved complexion, increased hair and nail growth, increased sense of well being...increased dilusions :thumbsup:
This stack is certainly infectious! I get delusional just by going through the documented effects! :thumbsup:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Mr.101!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C3bHVefvTo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like Mr.Miagi, watching the Karate Kid take his teachings and run with them!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs Fasted Preworkout Stack:

3 PowerFULL
2 ReCreate
1 Anabolic Pump
1 (gram) Super Cissus

2 scoops Jacked

+15 mins begin sipping intra workout drink:

Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

+15 mins:

workout

Upon completion of last set:

1 P-Slin

+30 mins max:

30g complex carbs
60g wpi

+30 mins max:
30g complex carbs
20g protein

Additional USPlabs products throughout the day:

2 PowerFULL
2 Anabolic Pump
1-2 ReCreate
2g Supper Cissus

2-3g of PureDOPA (1-carboxy) - presently suspended to test IBE's X-Dreams.

I would like to call this the "Heat Miser is Dilusional Stack!!!" :D

Nice combo id love to run a stack like this, i ran something similar earlier this year and had great results, all the best with this, and im subbed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks RS,

I have run this combo for quite some time, with a few breaks here and there.

For the most part over the last 18 months or so I have been using a hybrid unilateral rehab training program while recovering from a neck/disk injury that atrophied my left side (pec, lat, tri). As of today I am pretty near 98% recovered. Actually my left arm is ≥ to my right.

As a result I have not longed a routine or diet simply because it is so unorthodox and hard to follow.

I may begin to become more consistent with my journal after the new year.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the most part over the last 18 months or so I have been using a hybrid unilateral rehab training program while recovering from a neck/disk injury that atrophied my left side (pec, lat, tri). As of today I am pretty near 98% recovered. Actually my left arm is ≥ to my right.

As a result I have not longed a routine or diet simply because it is so unorthodox and hard to follow.

I may begin to become more consistent with my journal after the new year.
I wish you continued and excellent recovery. Looking forward to the journal.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 P-Slin

+30 mins max:

30g complex carbs
60g wpi

+30 mins max:
30g complex carbs
20g protein
B - is this postWO nutrition a split between liquid and solid?

60g total carbs seems a little light (for me) - is this your P-Slin sweet spot?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B - is this postWO nutrition a split between liquid and solid?

60g total carbs seems a little light (for me) - is this your P-Slin sweet spot?
First is liquid and here is the breakdown exactly:

Meal - P/C/F

WPI - 60g/9g/3g
Oats - 8g/31g/3g

Total - 68g/40g/6g

+30 mins

1cup FiberOne - 4g/*50g/2g
1cup skim milk - 8g/12g/0g

Total - 12g/*62g/2g

Grand Total - 80g/*102g(78)/8g

*Total carbs before Fiber One fiber debit of 24g

I really do not nor cannot eat much more carbs. I don't lift very heavy any more and as we speak my cardio is non existent.

Trust that I am no nutrition guru nor a specimen of size or shreddedness.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Mr. Miser, is it true that ran the original DS Superdrol? I'm just curious. I actually have a few bottles left.

Also, have you tried a stim-machine for your arm? (Mini E-Stem)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mr. Miser, is it true that ran the original DS Superdrol? I'm just curious. I actually have a few bottles left.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21223-superdrol-live-right.html
Also, have you tried a stim-machine for your arm? (Mini E-Stem)
Actually I do have one. My wife managed to score it during an auto whiplash insurance settlement.

The issue is nerves. There innervation at the C6/C7 nerve root. Ultimately some nerve just does not regenerate.

I did use the machine initially on my pec because I simply could not recruit and or contract muscle.

All is good right now as far as contraction and recruitment of all effected muscle. A have a lingering medial head deficit that is real stubborn and hard to target. I am a bit hypersensitive now when in reality my right dominant tricep was already rather over developed in comparison.

It really is a matter of time, as if I over load in my training I WILL re-injure my neck and that would be worse than a little medial head deficit.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sometimes those machines will help, and sometimes they will not. Nerves are the one thing that is the most difficult to rectify once they become damaged. I hope you stay healthy and safe, man.

Thanks for the link - I am book-marking it so I may read on it later on.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Very good question. Thanks for asking Jordan. I likewise was curious if not skepticalI am hopeful that Mullet will further contribute and or elaborate.
When you don't provide that 1/3 in glucose, what happens... conversion of aminos to glucose?

I'm interested with regard to Keto diets.

If I have no / very low carb amounts throughout tha day, then would a glucose solution be preferred? Would tha AP protocol quoted be any different?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you don't provide that 1/3 in glucose, what happens... conversion of aminos to glucose?

I'm interested with regard to Keto diets.

If I have no / very low carb amounts throughout tha day, then would a glucose solution be preferred? Would tha AP protocol quoted be any different?
I am nowhere near well versed in that level of discussion.

I can say that I no longer do Keto diets since I am able to more efficiently use carbohydrates. I do, when being strict, limit my carbs to post w/o and the next meal of the day after my post w/o meal/drink.

Personally, in my layman understanding of aminos to glucose - if my body needs them that bad then go ahead and convert my aminos to glucose. My phenotype has told me not to worry too much about not enough carbs (glucose) but rather too much.

Bump this for Mullet...he's much smarter than I...or at least writes that way :kiss:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In prolonged ketogenic [fasted state] states, amino-acid conversion may occur, but most likely only in the case of hyperaminoacidemia: an over-expression of aminos may saturate blood levels, and the body can only utilize 'so much'. However, in transient fasted-state training, the body is highly unlikely to deaminate amino acids to glucose; in fact, much of the research I have seen shows increased levels of glycogen resynthesis and protein synthesis post-fasted-state training due to the regulation of key metabolic proteins.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
However, in transient fasted-state training, the body is highly unlikely to deaminate amino acids to glucose; in fact, much of the research I have seen shows increased levels of glycogen resynthesis and protein synthesis post-fasted-state training due to the regulation of key metabolic proteins.

This is from providing carbohydrate PWO correct?

What if carbs are not ingested?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread has gone rather inactive but I'm still alive and kicking pretty well for an old guy. Good to see you.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Gluconeogenesis has a mind of its own, so I don't worry about it unless there's a reason.

And, of course, dormant threads are easier to digest....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is from providing carbohydrate PWO correct?

What if carbs are not ingested?
That presents a condition for gluconeogenesis. I am a big proponent of controlled fasted-state training, such as the scheme I crafted for Brian here. Prolonged fasts should be avoided, IMO.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
That presents a condition for gluconeogenesis. I am a big proponent of controlled fasted-state training, such as the scheme I crafted for Brian here. Prolonged fasts should be avoided, IMO.

I assumed as much. Thanks for tha response. In that case I'll keep my intra-workout BC(E)AA / CHO solution until I get more trusting of AP and specific carb amounts.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mullet - I have the AP missing from my stack, but still getting very satisfactory results. I do have, however a lot of bulk P-Slin.

In your opinion would it be worth adding a small quantity to the preWO supplementation regime?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet - I have the AP missing from my stack, but still getting very satisfactory results. I do have, however a lot of bulk P-Slin.

In your opinion would it be worth adding a small quantity to the preWO supplementation regime?
In all honesty Nick I would suggest against it!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kent - 4.2lb per week over the last 3 weeks via that veg juice detox and fast training regime not bad, eh?
I need one of your bone-crushing juicers...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, if you are still following along with this dormant thread, I am looking to start up a diet plan. I've hit 207lb with a good amount of new LBM, but my sleep is suffering again (snoring/apnea). I have a desire to get back into my 34" jeans. I can fit into them just not out in public ;)

It will likely consist of the same strategy with less carbohydrates. I have my bulk P-Slin capped in '0' caps which gives them a weight of 300mg each. So I have the ability to use less to allow for less carbs post workout.

My concern is when and where to introduce the Prime. I have 4 bottles so it can be dosed generously.

I still enjoy and find success with the fasted training and will likely keep it that way with the addition of post training cardio. Unless of course you can give me some new ideas.

Supplies:

P-Slin - Bulk Capped 300mg each
SuperCissus - Bulk Capped 1g each
1-Carboxy - Bulk Capped 1g each
SuperSap - Bulk Capped 1g each
PowerFULL - to be discontinued and replaced with SuperSap
Prime
AnabolicPump
Recreate

:feedback:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, if you are still following along with this dormant thread, I am looking to start up a diet plan. I've hit 207lb with a good amount of new LBM, but my sleep is suffering again (snoring/apnea). I have a desire to get back into my 34" jeans. I can fit into them just not out in public ;)

It will likely consist of the same strategy with less carbohydrates. I have my bulk P-Slin capped in '0' caps which gives them a weight of 300mg each. So I have the ability to use less to allow for less carbs post workout.

My concern is when and where to introduce the Prime. I have 4 bottles so it can be dosed generously.

I still enjoy and find success with the fasted training and will likely keep it that way with the addition of post training cardio. Unless of course you can give me some new ideas.

Supplies:

P-Slin - Bulk Capped 300mg each
SuperCissus - Bulk Capped 1g each
1-Carboxy - Bulk Capped 1g each
SuperSap - Bulk Capped 1g each
PowerFULL - to be discontinued and replaced with SuperSap
Prime
AnabolicPump
Recreate

:feedback:

Put up the Mullet-Light and I respond! Hmm, are you looking to implement fasted-training again, or do you want to take this in a new direction?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have come to enjoy the fasted protocol because I can simply wake up, supplement and train.

So keeping in line with the fasted protocol I would like to continue to do what I have been with consideration for slightly less post workout carbohydrates as well as throughout the day and the addition of Prime.

This is not to say that there may not be other things included like GTE, Yohimbine, and things unmentionable.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have come to enjoy the fasted protocol because I can simply wake up, supplement and train.

So keeping in line with the fasted protocol I would like to continue to do what I have been with consideration for slightly less post workout carbohydrates as well as throughout the day and the addition of Prime.

This is not to say that there may not be other things included like GTE, Yohimbine, and things unmentionable.
If adipose attenuation is a primary goal, this is what I would suggest: retain your carbohydrate-heavy Post-WO meal, adjust your daily CHO intake to occur at the next two meals Post-Post-WO, and implement a carbohydrate cutoff for the last three meals. Also introduce between-meal BCAA supplementation gradually over the entire between-meal period to avoid the 'protein refractory period' noted in the literature. Therefore, your immediate Post-WO meal would be P-Slin only; the next two carbohydrate-containing meals would be P-Slin and Anabolic Pump.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If adipose attenuation is a primary goal, this is what I would suggest: retain your carbohydrate-heavy Post-WO meal, adjust your daily CHO intake to occur at the next two meals Post-Post-WO, and implement a carbohydrate cutoff for the last three meals. Also introduce between-meal BCAA supplementation gradually over the entire between-meal period to avoid the 'protein refractory period' noted in the literature. Therefore, your immediate Post-WO meal would be P-Slin only; the next two carbohydrate-containing meals would be P-Slin and Anabolic Pump.
...and the prime? what are your feelings on dosing Prime pre-WO with omega-3 oils only? Would it impact on the effectiveness of the fasted stack?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes, beat me to it. Dose timing for the Prime.

Additionally, I have been using 1-C purely at night pre bed and using PowerFULL pre workout and once again during the day. I will be capping up more 1-C as well as needing to cap up the SuperSap. Shall I use the SuperSap with the 1-C or can I just simply replace my PowerFULL with the SuperSap?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full Bug!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwAgmnXgK7U"]YouTube - Van Halen - Full Bug (Live 82)[/ame]

Attachments

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YouTube - Mudvayne - Forget To Remember
Mudvayne - Forget To Remember
What have I done?
Where have I come from?
When I burnt the backs with the sun through a glass did I seal the loss that's become me?

Feeling undone
What have I become?
When I turned my back on you I turned my back on myself and became this machine

Thoughtlessness
Selfishness
Hopelessness
Arrogant

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting
Memory has shaped me once again

Still feel you on the inside
Biting through and stinging
Will I ever forget to remember?

Shadows in the sun
Filter through us
Still wrestle the demons that arrested me as a child
Confession rejected
We grow up
To give up
People step on the cracks for wounds owed paid back
Through the words of surrender

Emptiness
Loneliness
Listlessness
Worthless

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting

Can you save me?
From myself
From these memories
Can you save me?
From myself
From these memories

Surrender
To the shadows
Haunting inside
Bleed through you
Surrender to the secrets...inside
Lies within you

I feel it on the inside
Twisting and contorting

Can't feel you on the inside
Set down the bag and left it
Lost memory has left me
One again
Open up the inside
Admission for the cleansing
Now that I've forgotten to remember

Surrender
To the shadows
Haunting inside
Bleed through you

YouTube - Mudvayne - Do What You Do
Mudvayne - Do What You Do
Lips bleed from the rings
All these little bruises, the little things
That promote the segregation, lead to seperation
Cage and clip the wings
Little noises, the little screams
That start the operation, conscience amputation

Just do what you do what you do what you did to me
Now Im stuck in between a rock and nowhere
With nothing, with no one
Just do what you do what you do what you done to me
Draw the chalk line around the scene its over
Now its all over

Broken heart that's lost its beat
A little boy that softly weeps
Overwhelmed with emotion
Fuse burns to explosion
Lost the forest through the trees
Little whispers, the little dreams
That spark the recollection
Constant suffocation

Now Im stuck in between a rock and nowhere
Now its all over

I can feel my life is changing (changing)
I can feel my heart is jaded (jaded)
Left the sticks, left the stones
Words dont hurt, mend the bones
I can feel my life is changing

Now Im stuck between a rock and nowhere
Now its all over

We'll erase the past and leave the pain
Cleanse the wounds and forget the name
Lost the will, ran far away
So its all over
Spread the ash and fill the grave
Lost the time I make my way
Do what you do and go away
Now its all over

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I manage to live to and survive my 44th birthday on the 4th.

Today my oldest daughter turned 21 and I am really coming into my second wind off life.

Just got fitted yesterday for my tuxedo for her wedding next month.

Cardio will commence in preparartion for much pool side festivities pre/inta/post wedding reception as I am staying at the hotel where the reception is being held.

My 44th year is off to a great start...and damn I look good!!! :D