Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. Registered User

Atta Boy B5150! Keep up the good work and have fun with your family! Thats the best thing I have found worth doing in this life!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Hit that training, and then embarrass your daughter's fiancee's friends!
  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Atta Boy B5150! Keep up the good work and have fun with your family! Thats the best thing I have found worth doing in this life!
    Hey, Brother-Man! Thanks. It's going to be a "celebration" for sure.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hit that training, and then embarrass your daughter's fiancee's friends!
    Her fiance has been through boot camp and is an Army Airbourne Ranger since I have seen him last. He "could" probably kill me with his bare hands by now.
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

BTW - I am in serious execution of the fasted protocol as we speak. SuperSap, SuperCissus, 1-C, AP, ReCreate, GTE, Y-hcl, DCP, Lean Extreme, followed by P-Slin on training days.
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Her fiance has been through boot camp and is an Army Airbourne Ranger since I have seen him last. He "could" probably kill me with his bare hands by now.
    Yes, but you can still kill his ego as his shit-ripped father-in-law.

BTW - I am in serious execution of the fasted protocol as we speak. SuperSap, SuperCissus, 1-C, AP, ReCreate, GTE, Y-hcl, DCP, Lean Extreme, followed by P-Slin on training days.
    Don't keep me in suspense! How are things? Still progressing wildly?
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Re-activate the log B
  8. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

As much as I would like to, I can't.

My new job is a regular 5 day work week of 10+ hrs a day.
    I lead a men's group study on Saturday mornings and an other one on Monday nights.

When I train weekdays I'm up at 3:15 to get to the gym by 4:00 to get to work by 5:00 to not get home before 5:00 on most nights.

My 7yo daughter and I are in the prime of both of our lives and I give the little I have left to her.

Sorry.

I love you - just not that way.
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3T8Gmn0io"]YouTube - Queensryche - Speak[/nomedia]
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NeM_4qRa3w&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Queensryche - Take Hold Of The Flame[/ame]
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

When you feel like kicking up the fasted cardio, add in 1g PLCAR + 2g ALCAR, some Alpha-Burn and Slim-Xtreme and remember to leave the puddle on the floor
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyFDn7gUHRg"]YouTube - Queensryche - Revolution Calling (Live)[/nomedia]
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

14. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD0YMb-7hlY"]YouTube - The Beast Inside[/ame]
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump this mo'fo...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

"...there's still some stuff in the basement"

Wow. Nice bump.

Grandpa is taking a rest right now and preparing to vacation. I have not taken more than two week off, aside from my neck injury, in probably 6 or more years. I'm into my third week off right now. When I return from vacation I will be renewed and refreshed. Maybe we can bring this back to life.

Just for the record - my supplement protocol hardly deviates the outline in the opening post - Jack3d/BCAA's/AP/Recreate are my staple fasted protocol as I only train in the very early AM.
  19. Senior Member

i was wondering where this was at. That's been awhile with no change. must be a good thing.
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

B is a definite testament to the effectiveness of the fasted training protocol to retain lean mass while shedding some adipose tissue!
  21. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I cannot at my age contemplate the idea of 'bulking' or 'lean bulking' or any other diet protocol that allow for the accrual of body fat. Don't get me wrong, my body style and age lend itself to easily gain body fat.

At 44yo, 5'9" and 200lbs I am challenged with a couple things:

BMI, regardless of composition increase symptoms OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) which I suffer from mildly at ≥200lbs. Even 5lbs in body mass increase it noticeably.

I work on my feet all day and the added OA body weight strain my knees, feet, hips and eventually, lower back (those injuries you blew off and walked away from in your late teens early 20's didn't just go away).

There is enough emperical evidence that lower BMI and leanness increase longevity.

Over the last several years, using this USPLabs fasted protocol I have transposed 3-5lbs of body fat and LBM and transformed body composition to a quite fit 200lbs.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

And that is just the purpose! I created this approach for gentle yet permanent recomposing of body tissue, and that is achieved through literally altering the function of your metabolism. The constant recruitment of IMTGs for energy quite literally will lead to phenotypic adaptations in muscle-fiber type and gene expression - making the process easier as it goes.
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

...and I thank you for mentoring me (through the comprehension of the physiological mechanism) and guiding me through the practical application for myself.
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Haha, well I equally as appreciate you being a guinea pig and not shunning me when I said, "Yes, I want you to take all that, and use absolutely no carbohdyrates when doing it!" That takes trust.
  25. Senior Member

Kenton,

how would you approach the fasted protocol when training late in the day? I only have 1 am training session. I have scheduled my gpp for am to accomodate this when I'm cutting, but that doesn't fit my normal schedule.
  26. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Kenton,

how would you approach the fasted protocol when training late in the day? I only have 1 am training session. I have scheduled my gpp for am to accomodate this when I'm cutting, but that doesn't fit my normal schedule.
    I'm not he but I will share what I know from my experience and see what you or he thinks.

When I am implementing a "fasted" protocol my last meal would be the one I had before bed or sleep which are not always one in the same. Meaning I may go to bed at 9:00PM but depending upon my insomnia or hunger or a combination of both, may eat again at 11:00 or 12:00. I try not to, but hey, you know how it can be.

In the ideal situation for me I usually eat at 6:00-7:00PM and will have a pre-bed fiber and protein shake at 8:30-9:00PM just before bed. I wake at 3:15PM to take my USPlabs stuff (AP/Recreate/Jacked/[PowerFULL]) at 3:30AM. I leave to the gym and by 3:50AM I start sipping my BCAA's. I reach the gym by 4:00AM and begin warm up and train.

As you can see by the time line I might have been "fasted" up to 6 hours, and at worst case it can be as little as 4 hours.

Ideally I don't want my training to be from carb energy but rather use IMTGs for energy. I know I can get away with that even though I may have only been fasted for as much as 6 hours or as little as 4 because I do not consume carbohydates in those last meals or the few before hand.

I know I was long winded and Mullet will be able to condense it more from the physiologically mechanism. My point is that if you avoid eating for 4 to 5 hours before you train and make a conscious effort to have those meals free of or scarce in carbohydrates I believe you will do just fine in applying the fasted protocol. For me it is very easily implemented because my only carb rich meals or immediately post workout and the following one. I do my best when I am weak to make my nighttime cheat foods carb free.

I guess you could call that my "layman's" explanation.
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Chris,

The issue here is nighttime lipolysis: your body's normal diurnal cycle is to preferentially hydrolyze (break up) and then oxidize (burn) fatty acids (derived from free floating pools, as well as IMTG [intramuscular triglyceride] stores if necessary) during the "fasting" period of night, and move towards the oxidative phosphorylation of glucose throughout the day. This only makes sense, as fatty acids are a high yield energy source, and when no external energy (i.e., food) is coming in, your body will utilize these stores. Through evolution, however, the human body adapted to this diurnal cycle under the pretense you would eat beginning in the morning, until a nighttime period.

What I am trying to say is this: fasting for, say, five hours in the day is entirely different than fasting five hours overnight, because of your body's diurnal cycle. It may not be effective and/or useful to train fasted at any other period other than immediately upon waking. This is an obvious limitation to the system.
  28. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Chris,

The issue here is nighttime lipolysis: your body's normal diurnal cycle is to preferentially hydrolyze (break up) and then oxidize (burn) fatty acids (derived from free floating pools, as well as IMTG [intramuscular triglyceride] stores if necessary) during the "fasting" period of night, and move towards the oxidative phosphorylation of glucose throughout the day. This only makes sense, as fatty acids are a high yield energy source, and when no external energy (i.e., food) is coming in, your body will utilize these stores. Through evolution, however, the human body adapted to this diurnal cycle under the pretense you would eat beginning in the morning, until a nighttime period.

What I am trying to say is this: fasting for, say, five hours in the day is entirely different than fasting five hours overnight, because of your body's diurnal cycle. It may not be effective and/or useful to train fasted at any other period other than immediately upon waking. This is an obvious limitation to the system.
    Interesting.

I guess I am additionally fortunate that I train in the AM and fasted. Thanks for the knowledge.

If you recall that was essentially why I wanted to use this protocol as there was literally no time to consume anything between waking and training. A case where a perceived liability was really an asset disguised when utilized properly. Cool. Thanks again!
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

No problem, B! I actually stumbled upon the setup accidentally myself, as you know. I was in Las Vegas for a conference with USPlabs when I accidentally took my Anabolic Pump prior to a breakfast that did not come until an hour later, and I decided to workout out in the meantime. After having a phenomenal workout, I realized what should have been apparent all along, haha.

But yes, I would not suggest training fasted at any other time during the morning. Carbohydrate consumption, of any form, will naturally lessen the pool of available FAs to draw from, and inhibit the processes responsible for freeing and oxidizing those FAs. That is unfortunately how our body uses energy.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOVE the information here. Thank You K!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

De nada, senor.
  32. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I created the Sound of Madness
    Wrote the book on pain
    Somehow I'm still here to explain
    that the darkest hour never comes in the night
    You can sleep with a gun
    When you gonna wake up and fight...
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

What a timely bump, B! (Given that Modern BCAAs has just been released, which will make purchasing leucine individually unnecessary.)
  34. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

35. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

What a timely bump, B! (Given that Modern BCAAs has just been released, which will make purchasing leucine individually unnecessary.)
    I'm stocking my supplies for this recomp/leaning plan after one more 'period' of 'pulsing' my way to 220lbs as leanly as possible.

I have examined with interest your newly released Modern BCAAs
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Oh my.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

thats a nice stack coming up DD. Looking forward to seeing what results you get from it. Also quite interested in Modern BCAA's. 8-1-1 has peaked my interest as has sustamine
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Oh my.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    thats a nice stack coming up DD.
    The only concern I have in that stack is stimulant tolerance, RHR, and in particularly elevated BP.

Like with all good things they need to be cycle off once in a while. AnabolicPump and Recreate have been a staple. As of late I have been off of Recreate for several to many weeks and have noticed my RHR is back down to below 60 and my BP is back down to 120/70.

Over the last several checks over this last year my RHR has been in the 70's and my BP has been in the 130's/80's. I had always just wrote it of to being unconditioned - no cardio in quite a long time.

Low and behold over the last 6 weeks I remove the Recreate, still put on 10lbs, and my RHR and BP are back at my normal levels. This is by no means a slam on Recreate - it elevates metabolism.

So with that in mind I will be cautious when using all of that and or at least limit it's duration. Hypertension issues at 45yo are not to be taken lightly in any case.
  39. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

It is fast approaching!

A.M. Pre/WorkOut:
    1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
    1 cap PES Erase
    1 cap USPlabs OxyElite Pro
    1 cap USPlabs Recreate
    1 cap USPlabs AnabolicPump

P.M. Pre Lunch:
    1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
    1 cap PES Erase
    1 cap USPlabs Recreate

That is the basics of The Get Shredded Fast Stack with the addition of AnabolicPump and Recreate. I will increase the Alpha-T2 to 2 caps in the morning as outlined and I may also add a second Recreate cap in the morning as tolerance permits. I will dose AnabolicPump one more time before my evening meal.

The A.M. Pre/Workout dose and training will be fasted with 20g of BCAA pre/intra workout. I will take 1 cap of P-Slin post workout 20-30 before post workout shake.

The plan is to begin just after Thanksgiving with an initial 4 weeks run that may extend an additional 4 weeks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  40. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

This looks like the final draft of the plan.

A.M. Pre/WorkOut:
    1 (2*)cap PES ALPHA-T2
    1 (2*)cap PES Erase
    1 (2*)cap USPlabs OxyElite Pro
    1 (2*)cap USPlabs Recreate

Post Workout:
    1 cap P-Slin

P.M. Pre Lunch:
    1 cap PES ALPHA-T2
    1 cap PES Erase
    1 cap USPlabs Recreate

Pre Evening Meal:

*week 2 as tolerated

I am on vacation from work and training as we speak and will be until next Monday. I will begin on Monday to move into a new split which incorporates a body part/group per day and cardio. This will be a 5 day per week program.

I may extend my resistance training off period to two weeks and do only cardio for the first week back to the gym simply because my body needs rest. I have trained DC for more than 6 months and have gone from a lean 195lbs to a less lean 215lbs. I have grown considerably and my old bones need some R&R.

Not sure if or how much I will log this as I am not as inclined to engage in these sort of things as I once was. I will post up anything significant regarding efficacy of The Get Shredded Fast Stack w/extras.

I have used USPlabs products extensively and am well aware of their effects. I have used OxyElite Pro with little discipline and it was very effective. I will be looking to see how well PES ALPHA-T2 and Erase work and the overall synergy of the stack of mine will be. I am inclined to believe it will be quite potent.

I welcome the PES and USPlabs guys input and feedback to keep product topic discussion engaging.

Until then (if you look close you can't see me in the audience - but I was there )...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat Miser conducts a NutraPlanet Shipment Audit
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:05 AM
  2. Callin' out Heat Miser!
    By jmh80 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:50 AM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown
    By thesinner in forum General Chat