Machine Lateral Delt Raise Alternating R/L:
    155 x 12, 10, 9 *

DB Shrug Right Side Only:
    115 x 12, 10, 10 w/drop (bi lateral) 65 x 8, 65 x 10 *

Cardio:
    20 mins med/mod intensity treadmill

* increase in weight or repetitions or both

Comments:

Rest is good. Food is good. All is good.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNPebxRP1g&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

LEGS:

20 mins med intensity treadmill and stretching

Seated Leg Press Machine:
    300 x 12, 12, 12

Leg Curls:
    120 x 12, 12, 10

Leg Extensions:
    110 x 12, 12, 10

Calf Raise (seated leg press machine):
    330 x 15, 12, 10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcjOi_3H7gw&feature=re lated"]YouTube - The Classic Underdog Cartoon Intro[/ame]
  3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

As I predicted I will be changing up my split. I have tried various techniques, splits and diets over the years and I am more interested in the experience than than the consequence. I am optimistic of the consequence as I do have an idea of how I will respond.

As I mentioned I have been teetering on doing more work, yet feeling that I needs to be supported with more rest, which I am not always able to produce. The protocol has been promoting very sustainable motivation and endurance. I intend to capitalise on this. This does of course have a cost. The cost being a need for a bit more recovery for the CNS. Well this is going to be the opportunity to do both.

As I stated I have tried various things in the past. I have gone the low volume, high frequency route, training BP's twice a week. Not worth it. I have gone the high volume, high frequency route, less not worth it. This will be the volume high, frequency low route.

Previous:
    Monday - Chest/Back
    Tuesday - Arms
    Wednesday - Shoulders
    Thursday - Legs
    FSS - Off

New:
    Monday - Chest/Back
    Tuesday - Arms/Shoulders
    Wednesday - Off (cardio optional)
    Thurdsay - Legs
    FSS - Off

Monday - Chest/Back:
    Incline (DB or BB) 2-3 sets
    DB Row (left) 2-3 sets
    Decline (DB or BB) 2-3 sets
    Hammer Row (left) 2-3 sets
    DB Flys 2-3 sets
    Seated Cable Row (left) 2-3 sets
    Cable Cross Over 2-3 sets [optional addition or alternative to flys]
    Shrugs (DB or Machine or Smith) 2-3 sets

Tuesday - Arms/Shoulders:
    CGBP 2-3 sets
    Hammer Curl (left) [alternate may be EZ Rev Curls left dominant] 2-3 sets
    Skull Crushers 2-3 sets
    Machine Preacher Curls (left) 2-3 sets
    Cable Push Downs [alternate may be horizontal tricep press machine] 2-3 sets
    Smith Machine Military Press 2-3 sets
    Machine High Rows 2-3 sets
    Machine Later Raise 2-3 sets

Wednesday - Off:
    Cardio Optional

Thursday - Legs:
    Seated Leg Press 3 sets
    Seated Leg Extensions 3 sets
    Seated Legs Curls 3 sets
    Calf Raises [leg press machine] 2-3 sets
    Seated Calf Raise 2-3 sets
    Walking Lunges [optional dependent upon hip tolerance issues]

FSS - Off

See the above log for details of changes if you care to.

Depending upon my endurance and performance may do more or less, hence the 2-3 sets and optional/alternate work. Dependent upon the same the post workout cardio is anticipated to continue as planned if not increased.

With the increase in volume and energy expenditure I am sure to be at least nutrient partioning very well. I know how I respond to volume. But it has its threshold before I over tax myself. Therefore the added rest day.

I will be focusing a bit more on nutrition during the on days with a bit higher calories from protein. Depending upon my response the post workout carbs may or may not be. if so it will be incrementally.

I may add more before or after tomorrow mornings workout. I had time on my hands at work and wanted to get this down into a text format before I tossed my scribbled notes.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Monday - Chest/Back:

10 mins treadmill warm-up and stretching

Low Incline DB Press:
    80 x 10, 8, 8 *

DB Row (left):
    125 x 12, 12, 12

Decline DB Press:
    80 x 9, 6, 70 x 6

Hammer Row (left):
    160 x 12, 12, 12 *

DB Flys:
    55 x 9, 7, 6 w/drop 35 x 7

Seated Cable Row (left):
    120 x 10, 8

Standing Cable Press:
    30 x 12, 12, 10

DB Shrugs (bilateral):
    55 x 10, 75 x 10, 80 x 12, 90 x 9 w drop 55 x 8

Cardio:

20 mins medium intensity treadmill

5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I may just show this log to every Superdrol/Epistane cycle log on the boards.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

CGBP:
    175 x 8, 8, 8

Hammer Curl (left):
    60 x 10, 10, 10

Skull Crushers:
    80 x 10, 10, 8 *

Machine Preacher Curls (left)
    50 x 8, 8

Cable Push Downs (left assisted):
    160 x 8, 8, 6 w/drop 100 x 8, 60 x 10

Smith Military Press:
    130 x 10, 9, 8 *

Machine High Rows:
    260 x 13, 12, 10

Machine Later Raise:
    155 x 12, 10, 10

Cardio:

Comment:

Weight is still steady at 198-199 which is still beyond me. As a matter of fact I have gone through a whole jar of peanut butter and a dozen apples in the last two weeks. Even last night I must have had at least 6 slices of Little Caesar's pizza.

The continued medium intensity cardio is doing wonders at keeping me recomposing. It is allowing me to eat in order to get stronger without getting fat. Actually I may have to eat some more.

I had my wife come and join me at the gym yesterday and today. Today she helped with the CGBP to no avail. She is very naive when it comes to matters of spotting and when you are in the zone. Lot of talking while I'm trying to focus and still she could not follow instruction. She seems to have the need to grab the bar and move it around rather than pacing her fingers under it and keeping it moving. I may have been a bit spent from my increased work yesterday so I can blame her for my lack luster performance. I had 175 for 10, 10 and 8 in mind and missed it.

Skull crushers are moving up nicely. As mentioned those are the most productive for my tricep development and the most hazardous for my neck and disk. I use the solid molded EZ bars that come in increments of 10lbs. I wanted to move up in weight but had not intended to go up 10lbs. But I did anyway. Knocked out the first with no help. The second with just a finger touch and I knew better than to push it for the third. I am very pleased with the progress on this movement and my adherence to my intuition to NOT hurt myself by over doing it. I do a true Skull Crusher...not a lying tricep extension. It can be tough on my neck if I attempt to over reach with weight I cannot do or reps that are not meant to be.

I am planning on resting good and hard this afternoon and tomorrow. I am tired and am adapting to the increased and condensed workload. I will be eating to compensate.

I am thinking of implementing a considerably greater carb and calorie intake on the first two days and then dropping back a considerably toward the end of the week much more like a card cycle diet. I know I can use the calories and carbs just simply based on the increase of workload from three days to two.

Always experimenting.

I will be planning a week of deconditioning the week of 9-8 thru 9-12. Meaning I'm likely going to take the week off. A friend and I have front row seats behind home plate for the NYY/LAA game in LA on the 9th so I will be out of town the 9th and 10th. I may also cycle off of all of my USPLabs stuff that week as I have not done so in quite a while.
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Monday

Chest/Back

Low Incline Smith Rack Bench Press:
    205 x 8 8, 7 w/drop 135 x 8

Hi Hammer Row (left):
    115 x 10, 10, 8

Decline Smith Rack Bench Press:
    205 x 9, 8, 7 w/drop 135 x 10

BD Row (left):
    125 x 12, 12, 11

DB Flys:
    55 x 9, 45 x 9, 9 w/drop 35 x 8

Seated Cable Row (left):
    120 x 10, 10, 8

Standing Cable Press:
    35 x 15, 12, 10 w/drops 25 x 8, 15 x 12

DB Shrugs (bilateral):
    45 x 20, 20, 20

Cardio:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcYkb0lSSI0"]YouTube - Bon Jovi Raise your Hands LIVE[/ame]
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

CGBP:
    175 x 9, 7, 6 w/drop 135 x 8

Hammer Curl (left):
    omitted

Bent Rear Delt Cable Raise (new exercise):
    25 x 12, 30 x 12, 35 x 12

Skull Crushers:
    80 x 10, 10, 10 *

Machine Preacher Curls (left)
    omitted

Machine Later Raise:
    155 x 15, 12, 12

Cable Push Downs (bi lateral):
    120 x 12, 12, 12, w/drops (left assisted) 100 x 10, 50 x 10

Smith Military Press:
    125 x 13, 12, 12

Machine High Rows:
    omitted

Cardio:

Comment:

I omitted direct becip work and any work that aggravates my bicep tendons. It has become bothersome and I really have no desire to injury myself.

As a result my split was odd today and some exercises needed some weight adjustment because of pre exhaustion from other movements. Most in particular my tricep push downs. The lateral delt machine work knock out my subsequent tricep effort and intensity. So I adjusted accordingly.

I am at a point where I am not motivated to keep this up. Meaning it is time for a break. I have been at it for quite some time with considerable discipline, commitment and perseverance. At this point even my obsessiveness is lacking. I will hit my legs tomorrow instead of a day off. Then I am done for a while.

I will not train FSS as scheduled with the early day off of Thursday because I will hit legs tomorrow instead of Thursday. Then the following week I am not even going into the gym. I've grown bored and indifferent to the whole thing and it time for a break. This usually promotes renewed drive and motivation. We will see.

After tomorrow I will discontinue ALL supplement intake with the exception of staple health supplements like F/O, ALA, NAC, etc.

I will discontinue AP, P-Slin, SuperCissusRx, PowerFULL and 1-Carboxy and as well my BCAA/Creatine/BA/Luecine as I will have no need for pre/post workout drinks for 10 days or so. I have used those USPlabs products continuously for quite some time. I am also looking forward to dropping any water weight that I may be holding from the creatine mono intake.

Upon return to the gym I will be running TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet completely solo with the exception of my staple supplements as well as my pre workout drink without creatine.

Stay tuned for my TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet review in a separate log.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhe1SuBGkiA"]YouTube - black sabbath - neon knights[/ame]
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice Log B. Lots of depth and great results!
    1010 Squat @ 220 (#1 ranking in world) 801 Dead @ 198 (#1 ranking in world)
    Sponsored by USPLabs
    Live Your DREAMS -> WWW . KABUKIWARRIOR . COM
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Thanks kabuki.

Progress has been very good. Looking forward to a good rest.

Thanks for stopping in.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Been a while since I have posted. A while since I have had much to update. What was to be a short rest time before I ran TNT turned into a health issue that placed me out of commission and had me concerned for my mortality for a couple weeks and some.

Here is a brief summary I posted elsewhere: What would you have done?

I am just now about nearing 85% in wellness with a 75% in energy with some residual joint and tendon aches.

I do have plans to hit the gym in the morning very early. Will start with considerable treadmill warm-up followed with high rep work in the 15 rep range with lengthy eccentric and concentric.

The initial lay off did me some good with recovery but the duration of inactivity and loose food disciplines the last two weeks has me feeling the chub. I'm ready to tame the appetite and employ the old disciplines again.

Anyway...stay tuned for the NutraPlanet TNT Reporting that is to be forthcoming.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t10REuxbpPw"]YouTube - 3 Doors Down - Its not my time with Lyrics! (Official video)[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2nqcN3EGg"]YouTube - Seether - "Rise Above This" (Official Video)[/ame]
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Woot! to good health, and welcome back!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm still here B - are you going back to the AP/PF/Cissus stack?
  14. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Thanks guys.

I have a surplus of USPlabs products. I'm sure I'll introduce them in again shortly. My nutrition timing is out of whack right now so I have some work to do.

I'm in the process of reintroducing myself to the gym. Intensity and drive is low as I am still just getting over being sick. I bounce back pretty quickly.

I'd like to get a week or more under my belt again before I start the TNT stack.

We'll see how it goes.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

I was becoming concerned, B! Glad to see you are well!
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

That makes both of us.

I'm hopeful to be coming around but it's been slow.

Thanks.
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Well I managed to get to the gym and perform with some success.

Monday I did Chest and Back. Tuesday I did Shoulders and Arms. Wednesday I did a 30 minuted treadmill session and abs/core. I wanted to do legs but did not want to jinx the reduced leg (knees, ankles and feet) soreness I have been experiencing.

I trained very very light with 12 to 15 repetitions with one to two exercises per body part.

Today I repeated Monday and Tuesday into one workout of whole upper body. I am considering doing a full upper body day, a full lower body/core day split which would equate to two upper and one lower per week. So 2 on, 1 off, 1 on with cardio on workout and off days.

Honestly I am not even 90% and have some lingering prostate symptoms (local irritation/discomfort) that I have been hoping will dissipate. The thing is I know that I should just get into a urologist and quit hoping and start doing something about it. I'll be calling for an appointment by Monday if things don't settle down over the weekend.

I'm contemplating my protocol.

I am going to run TNT at label suggested doses - 1 capsule of each x 3/day. I will be dosing those with three meals throughout the day.

I will likely reintroduce my fasted state USPlabs preworkout (less PowerFULL) which will be SuperCissus, AP, and Recreate followed with P-Slin pre post workout drink. I will use PureDopa (1 carboxy) at bed time with my ZMT/Melatonin.

Misc things like F/O NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna and other staples during the day.

I will likely run this until my TNT runs out and then add in the PowerFULL.

That is all for now.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

I was getting a little worried too...

B5150

Shoot me and email when you are not feeling old and let me know when is best to call you these days.
  19. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    The following is an outline of my pre and post workout supplementation.

Upon Rising:
    USPLabs Recreate™ - 2 caps
    USPLabs PowerFULL™ - 3 caps
    USPLabs AnabolicPump™ - 1 cap
    SupperCissus Rx™ - 1g cap

+30 mins later intra w/o drink:
    Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
    NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
    NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
    NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

Last Resistance Training Set:
    P-Slin™ - 1 cap
    Begin 15 to 20 mins static moderate intensity treadmill
    I think I will be resurrecting this journal.

I will be acquiring some Prime as well as some Jacked. My thinking is in lines of:

Upon Rising:

15 mins later and 15 mins re workout:
    Jacked - 2-3 scoops
    Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

Last Resistance Training Set:
    P-Slin™ - 1 cap

I have yet to look at the Prime dose timing yet.

I am already back on the "Upon Rising" stack with my "+30 mins later intra w/o drink" and the post workout P-Slin.

I missed it. I can only imagine how "inspired" I may become with Jacked and Prime added to the mix soon.

I will be USPLabs - fully loaded.
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Yes! With this log gone, I had no shining example for my Fasted Training Protocol!
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Then I shall...shine on!
  22. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Alright! My Jacked is in the house.

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:

10 mins later and 15-20 mins pre workout:
    USPLabs Jacked™ - 2 scoops
    Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

This of course will be followed up with 1 cap P-Slin after my last set.

Buckle up!

I am also hoping to be Primed here in a few day
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%

Thumbs up

right on heat meiser!..you got one hell of a line up of good music videos!..can i add one on!..and good luck with your stack!

YouTube - 3DoorsDown - Here without you
    board supporter
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%

Thumbs up

Well I managed to get to the gym and perform with some success.

Monday I did Chest and Back. Tuesday I did Shoulders and Arms. Wednesday I did a 30 minuted treadmill session and abs/core. I wanted to do legs but did not want to jinx the reduced leg (knees, ankles and feet) soreness I have been experiencing.

I trained very very light with 12 to 15 repetitions with one to two exercises per body part.

Today I repeated Monday and Tuesday into one workout of whole upper body. I am considering doing a full upper body day, a full lower body/core day split which would equate to two upper and one lower per week. So 2 on, 1 off, 1 on with cardio on workout and off days.

Honestly I am not even 90% and have some lingering prostate symptoms (local irritation/discomfort) that I have been hoping will dissipate. The thing is I know that I should just get into a urologist and quit hoping and start doing something about it. I'll be calling for an appointment by Monday if things don't settle down over the weekend.

I'm contemplating my protocol.

I am going to run TNT at label suggested doses - 1 capsule of each x 3/day. I will be dosing those with three meals throughout the day.

I will likely reintroduce my fasted state USPlabs preworkout (less PowerFULL) which will be SuperCissus, AP, and Recreate followed with P-Slin pre post workout drink. I will use PureDopa (1 carboxy) at bed time with my ZMT/Melatonin.

Misc things like F/O NAC, ALA, Saw Palmetto, Policosinol, Arjuna and other staples during the day.

I will likely run this until my TNT runs out and then add in the PowerFULL.

That is all for now.
    you deff. bringing the heat brian,keep up the good work!
    board supporter
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:

10 mins later and 15-20 mins pre workout:
    USPLabs Jacked™ - 2 scoops
    Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

This of course will be followed up with 1 cap P-Slin after my last set.

Buckle up!

I'm running something similar on my cardio-only days.

Prime 3-3-3 dialed in
  26. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Two scoops of Jacked was pretty decent. I noticed a little tingle but I already have some BA and Leucine and Mono mixed into my Xtend.

Fairly intense but nothing over the top. I do have a stimulant tolerance.

Tomorrow - 3 scoops Jacked.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Buckle up!

Stttrrap... click!

Looking forward to some trustworthy unbiased feedback.
  28. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.45%

Two scoops of Jacked was pretty decent. I noticed a little tingle but I already have some BA and Leucine and Mono mixed into my Xtend.

Fairly intense but nothing over the top. I do have a stimulant tolerance.

Tomorrow - 3 scoops Jacked.
    Dang.........2 scoops of Purple Wraath gets my skin crawling good.....
  29. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Well as previously stated:

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:
    USPLabs Jacked™ - 3 scoops

20 mins later and 10-15 mins pre workout:
    Sipping Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

Keep in mind I wake at 3:45AM. I am on the drive to the gym about 20-25 mins after my dose and have a very good sense of well being, alertness and anticpation for my workout. No jitters but certainly energized.

Legs/Core -

Upright Legs Raises 3 x 15
    Laying Leg Raises 3 x 10
    Leg Press 2 x 25
    Leg Curls 2 x 20
    Leg Extensions 1 x 20....

At this point I begin to sweat profusely. I experience light headedness as well as some nausea. It takes me near 15 mins to get my head together.

Afterwards:

Seated Calf Raises 3 x 25

I have experience using the USPlabs stack above in a fasted state. The only addition at this time was three scoops of Jacked.

Keep in mind thsi was fasted, very empty stomach, on leg day. I will try it again tomorrow for Chest and Back and see how I do. Three scoops fealt great until that intense leg extension set...
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Well as previously stated:

In the AM tomorrow:

Upon Rising:
    USPLabs Jacked™ - 3 scoops

20 mins later and 10-15 mins pre workout:
    Sipping Xtend BCAA - 12.5g +

At this point I begin to sweat profusely. I experience light headedness as well as some nausea. It takes me near 15 mins to get my head together.
    Hey mate,

I got the good word from Jacob not to take ReCreate (or any other thermo) and Jacked together.

He recommended taking ReCreate an hour postWO.

You'll give yourself a headtick otherwise.

Cheers,

JKP
  31. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I am so very happy to be back and USPLabs stacked again. I highly recommend that if anyone ever gets a chance to run the stack I'm running to do so. The fasted state ReCreate/AP/PowerFULL is allowing me to burn fat for fuel to train very well, and the P-Slin is very efficiently utilizing my post workout carbohydrates.

All that's missing at the moment is Prime. That would certainly be over the top.

Between my high rep work and the USPlabs stack I have in the last two week visibly leaned out and put on 2 lbs. I'm almost back into my skinny jeans already and two lbs heavier. I actually had to remind myself that I was not taking steroids...

BTW - Thanks again Mullet for the validation/affirmation and application strategy for the fasted state protocol.

Once you go Heat Miser you never go back!
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Same as above with 2 scoops - chest and back
  33. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Shoulder and Arms this morning.

Same 3-PowerFULL/1-AP/2-ReCreate with 2 scoops of Jacked.

Two seems to be the right spot for me. I may experiment with three again but honestly I really don't want it the spaz energy.

The focus and intensity of two scoops is just sufficient with the stack of USPlabs products I am already using.

I may begin to keep this log with more detail as I have my new work shift/hours worked out so I am doing 5 days consecutive again.

Split
    Monday: Chest/Back - A
    Tuesday: Shoulders/Arms - A
    Wednesdays: Legs - A
    Thursday: Chest/Back - B
    Friday: Shoulders/Arms - B
    Saturday; Off
    Sunday: Off

I have some goals and plans but I also have been enjoying my new time arrangement with my daughter and wife and may not really want to take my time away from them to spend my time to keep a journal.

I may just log some training stuff...or not...we'll see.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

I am so very happy to be back and USPLabs stacked again. I highly recommend that if anyone ever gets a chance to run the stack I'm running to do so. The fasted state ReCreate/AP/PowerFULL is allowing me to burn fat for fuel to train very well, and the P-Slin is very efficiently utilizing my post workout carbohydrates.

All that's missing at the moment is Prime. That would certainly be over the top.

Between my high rep work and the USPlabs stack I have in the last two week visibly leaned out and put on 2 lbs. I'm almost back into my skinny jeans already and two lbs heavier. I actually had to remind myself that I was not taking steroids...

BTW - Thanks again Mullet for the validation/affirmation and application strategy for the fasted state protocol.

Once you go Heat Miser you never go back!
    You must not have heard: USP Labs is a scam.
  35. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, I heard. I've been "duped".
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

No, I heard. I've been "duped".
    I see. You must have been forced to purchase Jacked for $14.99; and then, to your astonishment, had an USP Labs employee show up at your door and force a PowerFULL sample upon you.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    WHAT? YOU FKN AR$EHOLES!

Why is it working then?
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

USPlabs Fasted Preworkout Stack:

3 PowerFULL
    2 ReCreate
    1 Anabolic Pump
    1 (gram) Super Cissus

2 scoops Jacked

+15 mins begin sipping intra workout drink:

Xtend BCAA - 12.5g
    NutraPlanet Leucine - 7g
    NutraPlanet Beta Alanine - 3g
    NutraPlanet Creatine Mono - 2.5g

+15 mins:

workout

Upon completion of last set:

1 P-Slin

+30 mins max:

30g complex carbs
    60g wpi

+30 mins max:
    30g complex carbs
    20g protein

Additional USPlabs products throughout the day:

2 PowerFULL
    2 Anabolic Pump
    1-2 ReCreate
    2g Supper Cissus

2-3g of PureDOPA (1-carboxy) - presently suspended to test IBE's X-Dreams.

I would like to call this the "Heat Miser is Dilusional Stack!!!"

Increased strength, increased LBM, increased performance and endurance, maintain or decrease in body fat, increase erectile size, increase semen volume, increased libido, increased sexual performance, improved complexion, increased hair and nail growth, increased sense of well being...increased dilusions
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

"...increased dillusions."
    Hahahaa!
    This stack looks to be a solid non-hormonal powerhouse. I am taking notes!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.4%

Increased strength, increased LBM, increased performance and endurance, maintain or decrease in body fat, increase erectile size, increase semen volume, increased libido, increased sexual performance, improved complexion, increased hair and nail growth, increased sense of well being...increased dilusions

LMAO!...delusional stack!...good one brian!..do it up bro!
    board supporter

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat Miser conducts a NutraPlanet Shipment Audit
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:05 AM
  2. Callin' out Heat Miser!
    By jmh80 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:50 AM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown
    By thesinner in forum General Chat