Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    "Don't want to miss a thing" is more my oldest 20yo daughter. Brother, I was weeping...sobbing...in that movie...and of course I was Bruce Willis I had all I could do just to post that link. Another is Nicklebacks - Far Away. Neither can I hear or sing from memory without nearly balling.

I am not so affectionate towards Green Day but my 6yo daughter used to sing "Wake me up when september comes" even that far back when it was getting lots of air play.

Now we, her and I, share Rob Thomas/Matchbox Twenty songs. We make fun of mom, with 3AM..."she thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway" and our recent fun is the new CD which has an interactive DVD and we are having fun with "How far we've come". Firtunately, despite her advance reading skill she does not see the irony in having fun with that song..."I believe the world is burning to the ground...lets see how far we've come. I believe the world is coming to end, I guess were gonna pretend....lets see how far we've come"

BTW.. remind me why steel oats are better than regular whole oats.
    Steel cut oats are less processed. They take the whole oat groat and loosely cut it, whereas oats that are in flakes have gone through a processing and milling stage. Although the difference in nutritional value is rather negligible, the flavour and texture of steel cut oats if not over cooked is well worth the time. Nobody likes oatmeal because it's "Mushy", but steel cut oats have a nutty flavour and texture too!

As a student I got lazy and would just microwave some Oatbran instead of steelcut oats in university, so before I headed home I picked up a 25lb bag of oat bran. Now that I have the time to finally cook the steel cut oats, I'm stuck with a mountain of oatbran
    Good blog read at Healthy, yummy breakfast…for pennies The Cleaner Plate Club

2. Unbreakable

I remember now about the steel cut. The thing is I grind them up and put them in with my protein powder. Otherwise I don't eat them cooked, with the exception of when implementing a refeed when doing a CKD. I just love them. But I belive the carb deprivation might have a lot to do with it too. Thanks for the tip though.
    •   

3. Unbreakable

I did yard work on Thursday. Weed pulling, clean-up from two double window removals for two French door installs. Caught a mild cold/allergy. Had a mild drip and drainage yesterday. Woke to a horse voice today. More drainage all day and it is now in my chest as we speak. At this time just prior to bed I am about spent, which means I will be in bad shape in the morning. It gets into my chest and it get rough. Infrequent but happens about once a years.

Side note. My son comes in for a few weeks on Tuesday the 24th. Another cool piece of news. My two cousins are coming into town the same day. They and their band are playing The Vans Warped Tour stop here in Phoenix on the 25th.

What About Pluto? | 100% Organic Rock-N-Roll

This is so very cool! These are real good Christian young men, cousins, brothers. Josh and Chris are my cousins. My son Jordon will be working merchandise and promotions. I might bring my 'presence' for 'security purposes'. God IS good.

Vans Warped Tour 2008 Concert Tickets - Cricket Wireless Pavilion Phoenix, AZ | A Live Nation Event

MySpace.com - What About Pluto? (is playing Warped Tour in AZ) - GREELEY / FT. COLLINS, Colorado - Rock / Powerpop / Classic Rock - www.myspace.com/whataboutpluto

4. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I did yard work on Thursday. Weed pulling, clean-up from two double window removals for two French door installs. Caught a mild cold/allergy. Had a mild drip and drainage yesterday. Woke to a horse voice today. More drainage all day and it is now in my chest as we speak. At this time just prior to bed I am about spent, which means I will be in bad shape in the morning. It gets into my chest and it get rough. Infrequent but happens about once a years.

Side note. My son comes in for a few weeks on Tuesday the 24th. Another cool piece of news. My two cousins are coming into town the same day. They and their band are playing The Vans Warped Tour stop here in Phoenix on the 25th.

What About Pluto? | 100% Organic Rock-N-Roll

This is so very cool! These are real good Christian young men, cousins, brothers. Josh and Chris are my cousins. My son Jordon will be working merchandise and promotions. I might bring my 'presence' for 'security purposes'. God IS good.

Vans Warped Tour 2008 Concert Tickets - Cricket Wireless Pavilion Phoenix, AZ | A Live Nation Event

MySpace.com - What About Pluto? (is playing Warped Tour in AZ) - GREELEY / FT. COLLINS, Colorado - Rock / Powerpop / Classic Rock - www.myspace.com/whataboutpluto
    Sounds like fun B!!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  5. Unbreakable

I'm a messed up now by this cold. It is effectively attacked the chest and head to the point of making me miserable. I'm hoping I can shake it tonight. I really am having a good ride with this training and supplementation that I hate to miss the first day of the week. We'll see.

It does sound like fun. Thing is that it is 113 and it is an outdoor show. I'll likely enjoy the fact that they will enjoy themselves...from my comfortably air conditioned home.
    •   

6. Nothing bothers me more than sickness during a strong run of training, supplementation, and diet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I'm a messed up now by this cold. It is effectively attacked the chest and head to the point of making me miserable. I'm hoping I can shake it tonight. I really am having a good ride with this training and supplementation that I hate to miss the first day of the week. We'll see.

It does sound like fun. Thing is that it is 113 and it is an outdoor show. I'll likely enjoy the fact that they will enjoy themselves...from my comfortably air conditioned home.
    Get well soon brother.

Can you believe that yet again today was filled with nothing but violent thunderstorms here in florida?

Well, it is the rainy season down here, but still. I'll take the thunderstroms, just keep the damn hurricanes far, far away!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

I rarely get sick, but a few weeks ago when I caught a cold it was so hard to take my own advice that I give to others; Take a day or two off and let your body recover! Luckily with all the Vitamin C/Ginseng/Echinacea/Rest I was able to only be out of the gym for 2 days

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I rarely get sick, but a few weeks ago when I caught a cold it was so hard to take my own advice that I give to others; Take a day or two off and let your body recover! Luckily with all the Vitamin C/Ginseng/Echinacea/Rest I was able to only be out of the gym for 2 days
    :Shameless plug:

Try a little Gut Health too to strengthen that immune system!

Legendary

10. Unbreakable

Chest/Triceps

10 mins treadmill warm-up and stretching

Chest:

Light Incline Smith Bench Press
    185 x 8, 8, 8

Decline Smith Bench Press
    185 x 8, 8, 8

Flat DB Press/Flys (left arm only)
    50 x 10, 55 x 10, 8, Drop Fly - 35 x 6 *

Cable Press (left arm only)
    42.5 x 10, 9, 8, Drop - 32.5 x 6, 22.5 x 6, 12.5 x 10 *

Triceps:

Tricep Cable Press (left arm only - assisted)
    130 x 10, 9, 8, Drop - 90 x 8, 50 x 8 *

Tricep Deck Extension (left arm only - assisted)
    100 x 10, 105 x 8, 8, Drop - 65 x 8, 35 x 10 *

Treadmill:
    None

* Increases in weight and or reps where indicated. See previous for reference.

Observations:
    Against better judgment and common sense I went to the gym this morning. I woke earlier and got a good head start on the morning before cold symptoms could hit me. I looked like shat but my training was very good. Skipped cardio.

I'm eating and sleeping and being a couch potato most all the day.

Rented as watched Rambo - The Fight Continues. Watched it in the van while I watched my daughter through the window at gymnastics. Both the wife and I are sick so we had a late lunch and a movie and chilled out for a bit. I like the movie a lot. "Live for nothing. Or die for something"

Still feeling bad but I sense the worst is behind me with some more Vit. C, liquids, food and sleep.

EDIT: I have more videos to watch and need to get some rest. If you see me here again in the next 3-4 hours you have permission to ban me.
  11. Unbreakable

Back/Bi's

Back:

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
    BW x 9, 7, 7

Lat Pull Downs (left arm)
    110 x 8, 8, 8 *

Dumbbell Rows (left arm)
    115 x 8, 8, 8 *

Seated Cable Rows
    120 x 9, 8, 8 *

Bicep:

Reverse Grip E-Z Curls (left arm)*
    60 x 8, 8, 8 - Superset last set DB Hammer 20 x 10

Preacher Curl Machine Negatives (left arm)
    25 x 10, 10, 10

Treadmill:
    20 mins med/high intensity treadmill cardio - Level 15 x 3.5mph *

Observations:
    Cleared the last few chunk out of my chest this morning. Brain fog is clearing up a bit. Picking up my son at the airport at noon.

I think I may go country. See ya!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHoEv7jj_U"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Don't do it!!

Just kidding......well, not really.

Nice work B. How are you feeling today?

Legendary

13. Unbreakable

Well I didn't say see "YA'LL" So I'll be OK. I won't go Brett Michaels or BonJovi on ya'll

I'm better. My chest is cleared up pretty well at the moment but still some nasal congestion. I think I may have a mild fever still. But it is pretty damned hot out and the A/C is working hard to keep us cool. Plus I am practicing recreational use of Recreate

My son is coming in today for about 16 days. Short but I'll make the best of it. So, I'm doing real good

Heading out to pick him up right now. May be absent for a while.

Be good. See you later.
  14. Unbreakable

Wednesday 06/25

Shoulders:

One Arm Upright Cable Row Alternating R/L:
    120 x 9, 9, 8 *

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 9, 8, 8 *

Machine Lateral Delt Raise Alternating R/L:
    135 x 12, 140 x 9, 8 *

DB Shrug Right Side Only:
    105 x 8, 8, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 12 *

Arnold Press:
    30 x 14, 35 x 12, 10 *

Treadmill:
    10 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    This has become nuts really. The only down side is I feel I am experiencing a psyco-tropic reaction to this stack. I border on euphoria with a bit of anxiety that is becoming unpleasant. I suspect it to be the cumulative effect but I do feel that the Recreate is a culprit that puts it over the top in the anxiety department.

I will be adjusting by eliminating 1 Recreate from my pre workout stack to assess any changes and hopefully a reduction in anxiety.

I am beginning to suspect that, although in theory and in practice, this is very potent, I may have issues with this personally and or need to add more overall carbohydrates to my system altogether in order to sustain my sanity.

I do suspect the Recreate though as today I dosed one solo and experienced the beginnings of a similar anxiety issue and staved it off with some more food.

Wednesday I was at the Van's Warped Tour concert. Oh, gosh. These youth are our future. God please help us. Too many details to explain but I had no intentions of attending based on the weather report. 110F in the shade. We spent the entire day, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, on an asphalt parking lot. Suffice is to say I skipped my Thursday leg workout.

15. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post

Shoulders:

120 x 9, 9, 8 *

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 9, 8, 8 *

135 x 12, 140 x 9, 8 *

105 x 8, 8, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 12 *

Arnold Press:
    30 x 14, 35 x 12, 10 *

Treadmill:
    10 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    This has become nuts really. The only down side is I feel I am experiencing a psyco-tropic reaction to this stack. I border on euphoria with a bit of anxiety that is becoming unpleasant. I suspect it to be the cumulative effect but I do feel that the Recreate is a culprit that puts it over the top in the anxiety department.

I will be adjusting by eliminating 1 Recreate from my pre workout stack to assess any changes and hopefully a reduction in anxiety.

I am beginning to suspect that, although in theory and in practice, this is very potent, I may have issues with this personally and or need to add more overall carbohydrates to my system altogether in order to sustain my sanity.

I do suspect the Recreate though as today I dosed one solo and experienced the beginnings of a similar anxiety issue and staved it off with some more food.

Wednesday I was at the Van's Warped Tour concert. Oh, gosh. These youth are our future. God please help us. Too many details to explain but I had no intentions of attending based on the weather report. 110F in the shade. We spent the entire day, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, on an asphalt parking lot. Suffice is to say I skipped my Thursday leg workout.

You could increase total CHO without sacrificing the beneficial aspects of the no-carb workout. If possible, increase by 30-40% your last, or second last, meal of the day containing carbohydrates. The glycogen storage from that meal should be enough to combat some of the oxidative stress and "highness" which is accompanied by dopamine fluctuations due to triglyceride/FFA metabolism.

Would you agree it's an amazing feeling when bearable though Brian? It's almost a cycle-like 'Alpha Male' euphoria. I know such an analogy is a dead horse, but each time I've utilized this particular protocol, I have not suffered in attitude and motivation but increased them! Similar to, "**** these weights and the horse they rode in on" type feeling.
  16. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You could increase total CHO without sacrificing the beneficial aspects of the no-carb workout. If possible, increase by 30-40% your last, or second last, meal of the day containing carbohydrates. The glycogen storage from that meal should be enough to combat some of the oxidative stress and "highness" which is accompanied by dopamine fluctuations due to triglyceride/FFA metabolism.
    That is my hope. The challenge it to maintain self control while consuming them later in the night.
    Would you agree it's an amazing feeling when bearable though Brian? It's almost a cycle-like 'Alpha Male' euphoria. I know such an analogy is a dead horse, but each time I've utilized this particular protocol, I have not suffered in attitude and motivation but increased them! Similar to, "**** these weights and the horse they rode in on" type feeling.
    Absolutely amazing progressive endurance, which if you note the weight increase, is also accompanied by performance increase as well. So aside from the issue I mentioned I have nothing but great things to say about the stack.

Candidly, my spirit can be quite frail and tender, despite the boldness of and strength in my faith, and anxiety can grieve it deeply at times, so I do my best to guard it.
  17. Unbreakable

Chest/Back

10 mins treadmill warm-up

I mixed things up today.

Incline (closer to 45 than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral
    70 x 8, 8, 8 Drop - 45 x 10 left only

Pull-Ups
    BW x 8, 8, 8

Decline DB Press
    70 x 8, 8, 8 Drop - 45 x 10 left only

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows Bilateral
    180 x 10, 10, 10

Cable Crossover Flys
    45 x 10, 10, 10, Drop - 30 x 10, Drop 20 x 10

Close Grip Handle Pull Downs Bilateral
    140 x 10, 160 x 9, 9

Observation:
    I ate like **** yesterday. Last night I ate more ****, focusing on carbs. This morning I did not add Recreate at all to my pre w/o stack. Same euphoric feeling, increased stamina, endurance and performance without the anxiety. Hmmmm? Could be the increased glycogen stores. Could be the cold I had is beginning to pass. Could be anything right now. Don't care really, right now.

I'm out of town up north to my mother's cabin for the next couple few days. I need a break from the stress of work, the stress of the heat, the stress of obsessive training. Did I mention I need a break from the stress.

Peace!

18. Go get some PEACE man!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

19. Great log/journal, B5150!
    I too, would like to see Bulk PowerFULL to come back!
  20. Unbreakable

Back in town from time up in Northern AZ. Damn. 20-25 cooler, rain, peace, quite and tranquility was much needed.

A serious anecdotal response was a drop in RHR by 10BPM. Seriously. My HR and BP have been elevated due to insane amounts of stress. A good portion work related, most specifically environmental noise toxicity as well as complete organized chaos.

At home I have been remodeling for a couple months, spending money on credit, strategizing the process for efficiency. Some major projects have come to near completion and the remainder of any exterior modifications and upgrades/maintenance need to be put off due to the insane heat we have here in AZ.

To clarify the eating like ****, it was a couple slices of pizza. But then this last several days I ate French Toast, Ice Cream, Apple Pie, lots of French bread, Doritos, Chips and Salsa to name a few items. Nothing like a gorge fest but really poor food choice.

I woke this morning with a nice swell and fullness. I have really been neglecting to eat as much as I should and could and my body is grateful for the surplus. Not to mention the extra sleep and rest days have been a blessing.

Came home and needed to get away from all the "face time" with the family and hit the gym in the evening around 6:00PM. This is very out of the ordinary. Very unusual as I am a 6:00AM trainer.

I hit arms only. This workout and the last on Monday is a complete departure from the norm. I kept in some basics but sequence and exercises have been mixed up a bit.

Arms:

10 mins treadmill warm-up

CGBP:
    135 x 8, 155 x 8, 8, 7

Hammer Curls (left):
    50 x 10, 55 x 8, 9

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
    140 x 9, 9, 150 x 8 - Drop 80 x 8, 40 x 8

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side (very very slow):
    35 x lost count x 3

Tricep Overhead Deck Extension Machine (left side assisted):
    105 x 12, 12, 12

Some accessory cable tri and bi work.

Treadmill:
    10 mins low intensity.

Observations:
    Holy moly! Glycogen stores pumped my asz big big time. The negatives on my preacher work had me in near tears. I put on a real good swell that I have not had in a while. Rest and surplus calories were much appreciated. Despite holding some considerable visible water weight from my over indulgences there is still pronounce vascularity.

I have noticed that the psycho-tropic effects are gone. I have eliminated the recreate since the last several episodes. I will reintroduce it in the morning for shoulder work, but only at one cap to see how I respond.

As usual my endurance was sustained, progressive and remarkable. The sense of well being was as usual pronounced and a pleasure.

I am almost to a point where I feel I am going to start to work more bilateral and do accessory work in the unilateral fashion. I know that some of the bilateral work seems light but it is done with emphasis on the left side with the right side just for balance and stability. Hard to explain but picture it in your head and imagine the mind muscle connection and contraction only on the left side...a challenge but effective. Despite my less than impressive strength I do display what may be called a "strong physique"

I'll hit it again in the morning then I will be spending the day at the in-laws putting on the tan at the pool.

21. I'll be tanning it up florida style today!

I need one. I'm looking mighty white right now.

Legendary

22. Unbreakable

Shoulders

120 x 10, 10, 10

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 10, 9, 9

140 x 12, 145 x 10, 8

105 x 12, 10, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 15

Arnold Press Left Side Only:
    35 x 12, 40 x 10, 8

Treadmill:
    20 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    Reintroduced recreate this morning. This mornings pre workout stack looks like this:
    3-Powerfull/1-AP/1-Recreate. I need to cap up my SupperCissusRx and my PureDopa. I have been scooping the PuerDopa in the PM but forget to do so with the SupperCissusRx in the AM as I am already in this routtine and it slipped my mind.

As usual, the same endurance, stamina, well being with the touch of euphoria again. No anxiety. This is good to see. It may be attributed to greater glycogen store or even the stress management I have achieved in the last several days. Time will tell. I will dose recreate throughout the day again beginning with one additional and assessing from there.

By the way, for those of you can can read...every single exercise is increasing in weight and/or reps every single workout. I am 43yo, have been training for 7 years and am not experiencing a placebo effect. USPLabs products in the application and protocol I have outlined is over the top in my personal experience. I have used pre workout MDHT, M5AA, I/N - In Rage (5aa or 3aa can't recall), 50mg ephedrine, I/N Yohimbine and all intermittently stacked as well.

This USPLabs stack provides a greater sense of well being, a greater sustainable endurance and stamina without the insanity of stimulant and adrogenic aggressiveness that will hurt myself and others around me. On the contrary. I am more outgoing, approachable, friendly, social and have a smile on my face that is contagious. I am making new friends and acquaintances in the gym on a daily basis.

Anyone that knows me knows that this is walking in the spirit that I often fail to be able to achieve because of some self esteem and insecurity issues that are rather deep seated from childhood abuses and abandonment issues. Now, I am not giving USPLabs all the credit by any means. I have been prayerful and obedient in many aspects of my personal life but I find the timing a lot more than coincidence. God helps those who helps themselves...help others.

Thank you!

PS: count all your fingers and toes and other appendages. Fireworks are dangerous and a lot more fun when stacked with alcohol. I will be particiapting in neither. But a lot of others will. Please be careful!

23. Like I've told you personally B, you're a testament to sense of accomplishment in more ways than one! I would be very humbled if I had even a small part in assisting you in achieving your sought after physique! Learn - teach - lead.
  24. Unbreakable

I am sure that you and I would concur that any physique achievement is purely consequential. This of course is not intended to diminish a single bit of the outstanding USPLabs protocol you have outlined for me.

There are no small parts.
  25. Unbreakable

Legs

Leg Press:
    225 x 10, 12, 12

Leg Curls:
    100 x 10, 10, 10

Leg Extensions:
    60 x 12, 12, 12

SLDL/Walking Lunges SuperSet:
    Bar/BW x 12/20, 12/20, 12/20

Calf Raises:
    255 x 12, 270 x 12, 14

Observations/Comments:

Missed a few leg workouts recently and went easy.

<rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>

In doors; Yankees/RedSox 12:55PM AZ time.

Go D-Rays!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    <rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>
    Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man?
  27. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man?
    What is this?!?

Yes, not only are you superb mental health worker but I am a tremendous case study. Text book I tell

I'll be your best man only if you allow me to throw you the bachelor party I wish I would have had. Of course what happens in Vegas must absolutely positively stay in Vegas. I'm mean it. Seriously. No one can ever find out Kidding. I'm an open book.

Call or write Steve too. You know it would be great for the three of us to meet up. He's surely capable of enjoying himself as much as I am. What better time or place or occasion.

I was going to log my workout but I used up my time with the above. The NYY/Sox game is on and my son is sitting on the couch waiting for me to join him. GTG. Be back later.
  28. Unbreakable

I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral:
    70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
    BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
    75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
    47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
    Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.

29. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral:
    70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
    BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
    75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
    47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
    Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.
    After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!
  30. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!
    I do the SLDL with a bar and no weight. I have a C7 disk injury and can't afford to do any damage. It would be a serious detriment and set me back a long long way. I use it for just enough 'counterweight' to get the stretch as far down as I need to to work my hams without hurting my neck. I follow up each set with the superset of 20 steps of very deep walking lunges with just BW. Soon I will add some DB's to my BW, but at close to 200lbs it works just fine for stimulating my hams and glutes.

MCAT's?!? Good for you. Good luck!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat Miser conducts a NutraPlanet Shipment Audit
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 07:05 AM
  2. Callin' out Heat Miser!
    By jmh80 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 08:50 AM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown