110 x 8, 8, 8 *

Dumbbell Rows (left arm)
    115 x 8, 8, 8 *

Seated Cable Rows
    120 x 9, 8, 8 *

Bicep:

Reverse Grip E-Z Curls (left arm)*
    60 x 8, 8, 8 - Superset last set DB Hammer 20 x 10

Preacher Curl Machine Negatives (left arm)
    25 x 10, 10, 10

Treadmill:
    20 mins med/high intensity treadmill cardio - Level 15 x 3.5mph *

* Increases in weight and or reps where indicated. See previous for reference.

Observations:
    Cleared the last few chunk out of my chest this morning. Brain fog is clearing up a bit. Picking up my son at the airport at noon.

I think I may go country. See ya!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMHoEv7jj_U"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Don't do it!!

Just kidding......well, not really.

Nice work B. How are you feeling today?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Well I didn't say see "YA'LL" So I'll be OK. I won't go Brett Michaels or BonJovi on ya'll

I'm better. My chest is cleared up pretty well at the moment but still some nasal congestion. I think I may have a mild fever still. But it is pretty damned hot out and the A/C is working hard to keep us cool. Plus I am practicing recreational use of Recreate

My son is coming in today for about 16 days. Short but I'll make the best of it. So, I'm doing real good

Heading out to pick him up right now. May be absent for a while.

Be good. See you later.
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Wednesday 06/25

10 mins treadmill warm-up and stretching

Shoulders:

One Arm Upright Cable Row Alternating R/L:
    120 x 9, 9, 8 *

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 9, 8, 8 *

Machine Lateral Delt Raise Alternating R/L:
    135 x 12, 140 x 9, 8 *

DB Shrug Right Side Only:
    105 x 8, 8, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 12 *

Arnold Press:
    30 x 14, 35 x 12, 10 *

Treadmill:
    10 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    This has become nuts really. The only down side is I feel I am experiencing a psyco-tropic reaction to this stack. I border on euphoria with a bit of anxiety that is becoming unpleasant. I suspect it to be the cumulative effect but I do feel that the Recreate is a culprit that puts it over the top in the anxiety department.

I will be adjusting by eliminating 1 Recreate from my pre workout stack to assess any changes and hopefully a reduction in anxiety.

I am beginning to suspect that, although in theory and in practice, this is very potent, I may have issues with this personally and or need to add more overall carbohydrates to my system altogether in order to sustain my sanity.

I do suspect the Recreate though as today I dosed one solo and experienced the beginnings of a similar anxiety issue and staved it off with some more food.

Wednesday I was at the Van's Warped Tour concert. Oh, gosh. These youth are our future. God please help us. Too many details to explain but I had no intentions of attending based on the weather report. 110F in the shade. We spent the entire day, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, on an asphalt parking lot. Suffice is to say I skipped my Thursday leg workout.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Shoulders:

120 x 9, 9, 8 *

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 9, 8, 8 *

135 x 12, 140 x 9, 8 *

105 x 8, 8, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 12 *

Arnold Press:
    30 x 14, 35 x 12, 10 *

Treadmill:
    10 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    This has become nuts really. The only down side is I feel I am experiencing a psyco-tropic reaction to this stack. I border on euphoria with a bit of anxiety that is becoming unpleasant. I suspect it to be the cumulative effect but I do feel that the Recreate is a culprit that puts it over the top in the anxiety department.

I will be adjusting by eliminating 1 Recreate from my pre workout stack to assess any changes and hopefully a reduction in anxiety.

I am beginning to suspect that, although in theory and in practice, this is very potent, I may have issues with this personally and or need to add more overall carbohydrates to my system altogether in order to sustain my sanity.

I do suspect the Recreate though as today I dosed one solo and experienced the beginnings of a similar anxiety issue and staved it off with some more food.

Wednesday I was at the Van's Warped Tour concert. Oh, gosh. These youth are our future. God please help us. Too many details to explain but I had no intentions of attending based on the weather report. 110F in the shade. We spent the entire day, 9:00AM to 6:00PM, on an asphalt parking lot. Suffice is to say I skipped my Thursday leg workout.

You could increase total CHO without sacrificing the beneficial aspects of the no-carb workout. If possible, increase by 30-40% your last, or second last, meal of the day containing carbohydrates. The glycogen storage from that meal should be enough to combat some of the oxidative stress and "highness" which is accompanied by dopamine fluctuations due to triglyceride/FFA metabolism.

Would you agree it's an amazing feeling when bearable though Brian? It's almost a cycle-like 'Alpha Male' euphoria. I know such an analogy is a dead horse, but each time I've utilized this particular protocol, I have not suffered in attitude and motivation but increased them! Similar to, "**** these weights and the horse they rode in on" type feeling.
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You could increase total CHO without sacrificing the beneficial aspects of the no-carb workout. If possible, increase by 30-40% your last, or second last, meal of the day containing carbohydrates. The glycogen storage from that meal should be enough to combat some of the oxidative stress and "highness" which is accompanied by dopamine fluctuations due to triglyceride/FFA metabolism.
    That is my hope. The challenge it to maintain self control while consuming them later in the night.
    Would you agree it's an amazing feeling when bearable though Brian? It's almost a cycle-like 'Alpha Male' euphoria. I know such an analogy is a dead horse, but each time I've utilized this particular protocol, I have not suffered in attitude and motivation but increased them! Similar to, "**** these weights and the horse they rode in on" type feeling.
    Absolutely amazing progressive endurance, which if you note the weight increase, is also accompanied by performance increase as well. So aside from the issue I mentioned I have nothing but great things to say about the stack.

Candidly, my spirit can be quite frail and tender, despite the boldness of and strength in my faith, and anxiety can grieve it deeply at times, so I do my best to guard it.
  7. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Chest/Back

10 mins treadmill warm-up

I mixed things up today.

Incline (closer to 45 than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral
    70 x 8, 8, 8 Drop - 45 x 10 left only

Pull-Ups
    BW x 8, 8, 8

Decline DB Press
    70 x 8, 8, 8 Drop - 45 x 10 left only

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows Bilateral
    180 x 10, 10, 10

Cable Crossover Flys
    45 x 10, 10, 10, Drop - 30 x 10, Drop 20 x 10

Close Grip Handle Pull Downs Bilateral
    140 x 10, 160 x 9, 9

Observation:
    I ate like **** yesterday. Last night I ate more ****, focusing on carbs. This morning I did not add Recreate at all to my pre w/o stack. Same euphoric feeling, increased stamina, endurance and performance without the anxiety. Hmmmm? Could be the increased glycogen stores. Could be the cold I had is beginning to pass. Could be anything right now. Don't care really, right now.

I'm out of town up north to my mother's cabin for the next couple few days. I need a break from the stress of work, the stress of the heat, the stress of obsessive training. Did I mention I need a break from the stress.

Peace!
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Go get some PEACE man!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great log/journal, B5150!
    I too, would like to see Bulk PowerFULL to come back!
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Back in town from time up in Northern AZ. Damn. 20-25 cooler, rain, peace, quite and tranquility was much needed.

A serious anecdotal response was a drop in RHR by 10BPM. Seriously. My HR and BP have been elevated due to insane amounts of stress. A good portion work related, most specifically environmental noise toxicity as well as complete organized chaos.

At home I have been remodeling for a couple months, spending money on credit, strategizing the process for efficiency. Some major projects have come to near completion and the remainder of any exterior modifications and upgrades/maintenance need to be put off due to the insane heat we have here in AZ.

To clarify the eating like ****, it was a couple slices of pizza. But then this last several days I ate French Toast, Ice Cream, Apple Pie, lots of French bread, Doritos, Chips and Salsa to name a few items. Nothing like a gorge fest but really poor food choice.

I woke this morning with a nice swell and fullness. I have really been neglecting to eat as much as I should and could and my body is grateful for the surplus. Not to mention the extra sleep and rest days have been a blessing.

Came home and needed to get away from all the "face time" with the family and hit the gym in the evening around 6:00PM. This is very out of the ordinary. Very unusual as I am a 6:00AM trainer.

I hit arms only. This workout and the last on Monday is a complete departure from the norm. I kept in some basics but sequence and exercises have been mixed up a bit.

Arms:

10 mins treadmill warm-up

CGBP:
    135 x 8, 155 x 8, 8, 7

Hammer Curls (left):
    50 x 10, 55 x 8, 9

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
    140 x 9, 9, 150 x 8 - Drop 80 x 8, 40 x 8

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side (very very slow):
    35 x lost count x 3

Tricep Overhead Deck Extension Machine (left side assisted):
    105 x 12, 12, 12

Some accessory cable tri and bi work.

Treadmill:
    10 mins low intensity.

Observations:
    Holy moly! Glycogen stores pumped my asz big big time. The negatives on my preacher work had me in near tears. I put on a real good swell that I have not had in a while. Rest and surplus calories were much appreciated. Despite holding some considerable visible water weight from my over indulgences there is still pronounce vascularity.

I have noticed that the psycho-tropic effects are gone. I have eliminated the recreate since the last several episodes. I will reintroduce it in the morning for shoulder work, but only at one cap to see how I respond.

As usual my endurance was sustained, progressive and remarkable. The sense of well being was as usual pronounced and a pleasure.

I am almost to a point where I feel I am going to start to work more bilateral and do accessory work in the unilateral fashion. I know that some of the bilateral work seems light but it is done with emphasis on the left side with the right side just for balance and stability. Hard to explain but picture it in your head and imagine the mind muscle connection and contraction only on the left side...a challenge but effective. Despite my less than impressive strength I do display what may be called a "strong physique"

I'll hit it again in the morning then I will be spending the day at the in-laws putting on the tan at the pool.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

I'll be tanning it up florida style today!

I need one. I'm looking mighty white right now.

Legendary

12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Shoulders

120 x 10, 10, 10

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 10, 9, 9

140 x 12, 145 x 10, 8

105 x 12, 10, 8, Drop (bi lateral) - 45 x 15

Arnold Press Left Side Only:
    35 x 12, 40 x 10, 8

Treadmill:
    20 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

Observations:
    Reintroduced recreate this morning. This mornings pre workout stack looks like this:
    3-Powerfull/1-AP/1-Recreate. I need to cap up my SupperCissusRx and my PureDopa. I have been scooping the PuerDopa in the PM but forget to do so with the SupperCissusRx in the AM as I am already in this routtine and it slipped my mind.

As usual, the same endurance, stamina, well being with the touch of euphoria again. No anxiety. This is good to see. It may be attributed to greater glycogen store or even the stress management I have achieved in the last several days. Time will tell. I will dose recreate throughout the day again beginning with one additional and assessing from there.

By the way, for those of you can can read...every single exercise is increasing in weight and/or reps every single workout. I am 43yo, have been training for 7 years and am not experiencing a placebo effect. USPLabs products in the application and protocol I have outlined is over the top in my personal experience. I have used pre workout MDHT, M5AA, I/N - In Rage (5aa or 3aa can't recall), 50mg ephedrine, I/N Yohimbine and all intermittently stacked as well.

This USPLabs stack provides a greater sense of well being, a greater sustainable endurance and stamina without the insanity of stimulant and adrogenic aggressiveness that will hurt myself and others around me. On the contrary. I am more outgoing, approachable, friendly, social and have a smile on my face that is contagious. I am making new friends and acquaintances in the gym on a daily basis.

Anyone that knows me knows that this is walking in the spirit that I often fail to be able to achieve because of some self esteem and insecurity issues that are rather deep seated from childhood abuses and abandonment issues. Now, I am not giving USPLabs all the credit by any means. I have been prayerful and obedient in many aspects of my personal life but I find the timing a lot more than coincidence. God helps those who helps themselves...help others.

Thank you!

PS: count all your fingers and toes and other appendages. Fireworks are dangerous and a lot more fun when stacked with alcohol. I will be particiapting in neither. But a lot of others will. Please be careful!
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Like I've told you personally B, you're a testament to sense of accomplishment in more ways than one! I would be very humbled if I had even a small part in assisting you in achieving your sought after physique! Learn - teach - lead.
  14. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I am sure that you and I would concur that any physique achievement is purely consequential. This of course is not intended to diminish a single bit of the outstanding USPLabs protocol you have outlined for me.

There are no small parts.
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Legs

Leg Press:
    225 x 10, 12, 12

Leg Curls:
    100 x 10, 10, 10

Leg Extensions:
    60 x 12, 12, 12

SLDL/Walking Lunges SuperSet:
    Bar/BW x 12/20, 12/20, 12/20

Calf Raises:
    255 x 12, 270 x 12, 14

Observations/Comments:

Missed a few leg workouts recently and went easy.

<rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>

In doors; Yankees/RedSox 12:55PM AZ time.

Go D-Rays!!!
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%

<rant>EDIT: NEVERMIND</rant>
    Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man?
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Wha, wha, what is this?!? I log on here with my new Blackberry and you don't deliver tha goods? C'mon now, we all need to vent sometime... and you're fortunate enough to have superb mental health worker as a good friend.

So now that I've gone house hunting, I'm thinking I'll finally be able to meet up with you and Elvis in Vegas. Are you up for being a best man?
    What is this?!?

Yes, not only are you superb mental health worker but I am a tremendous case study. Text book I tell

I'll be your best man only if you allow me to throw you the bachelor party I wish I would have had. Of course what happens in Vegas must absolutely positively stay in Vegas. I'm mean it. Seriously. No one can ever find out Kidding. I'm an open book.

Call or write Steve too. You know it would be great for the three of us to meet up. He's surely capable of enjoying himself as much as I am. What better time or place or occasion.

I was going to log my workout but I used up my time with the above. The NYY/Sox game is on and my son is sitting on the couch waiting for me to join him. GTG. Be back later.
  18. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral:
    70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
    BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
    75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
    47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
    Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I still have things a bit mixed up. Plus I am hitting this again with one less day rest.

Chest/Back

Incline (than usual 30) DB Press Bilateral:
    70 x 11, 75 x 8, 8 w/drop - 45 x 8 left only *

Pull-Ups
    BW x 9, 8, 8 *

Decline DB Press
    75 x 8, 6, 5, w/drop - 45 x 8 left only

180 x 12, 12, 10 *

Cable Crossover Press
    47.5 x 10, 10, 10, w/drop - 37.5 x 7, 27.5 x 7, 17.5 x 7

170 x 10, 9, 8 *

20 mins low/medium treadmill

* increase in weight and or reps

Observations/Comments:
    Still getting stronger. Still feel great. The above was done with one less day rest which is notable. Wonder how it would have faired with the regular interval. I really need to get that extra day back tomorrow.

I have been eating freely and starting to pay for it. I will likely hit the treadmill for 45 mins or so to get some activity and burn off some excess consumption.
    After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    After Thursday I'll finally be able to do some long cardio sessions. I've been doing HIIT for the past 2 months because I've been studying for my MCAT's (Although I've overstudied so now I'm just lazing around, reading everything on AM lol), but post-Thursday I'm a free man I might get back on the elliptical and cut to 5% for fun.

PS I Saw you were doing SLDL, nothing better or more painful than those. I got up to 4x10 at 225, and it's brutal the next day lol. The GVT I'm starting doesn't call for it, but I might keep them up because my body responds so well to it!
    I do the SLDL with a bar and no weight. I have a C7 disk injury and can't afford to do any damage. It would be a serious detriment and set me back a long long way. I use it for just enough 'counterweight' to get the stretch as far down as I need to to work my hams without hurting my neck. I follow up each set with the superset of 20 steps of very deep walking lunges with just BW. Soon I will add some DB's to my BW, but at close to 200lbs it works just fine for stimulating my hams and glutes.

MCAT's?!? Good for you. Good luck!
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Arms:

CGBP:
    155 x 10, 9, 8 *

Hammer Curls (left):
    55 x 10, 10, 10 *

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side assisted):
    150 x 11, 10, 10 w/drop 80 x 10, 40 x 10 *

Preacher Machine Negatives Left Side (very very slow):
    35 x 9, 8, 8 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side assisted):
    110 x 12, 115x 12, 120 x 11, 8 *+

Treadmill:
    20 mins medium intensity.

* increase in weight or repetitions or both
    + new exercise
  22. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Tuesday 07/07/08

Shoulders

120 x 12, 12, 12 *

Seated Levered High Row:
    250 x 12, 11, 10 *

145 x 12, 10, 9 *

105 x 12, 12, 12 w/brop (bi lateral) - 45 x 15 *

Arnold Press Left Side Only:
    45 x 10, 8, 6 w/drop 25 x 6 *

Treadmill:
    20 mins low/med intensity treadmill cardio

23. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Wednesday 07/09/08

No weight training.

Treadmill:
    45 mins med intensity treadmill cardio

Dropped my son off at the airport. I had the most fun with him. I am going to miss him. We had so much banter and fun with each other.

He has such a great sense of humor. "You know Dad, I just graduated High School" The play on words that he used with me was so funny.

We saw several movies on DVD and at the theater. Hancock - Great. The Bucket List - Great!

House of D (2004) was on cable. My wife captured it on DVR just based on the synopsis. I recommend it. I enjoyed it.

Today, started some yard work and as usual there is so much that I put off I cannot get all the mess in the trash can. I have become smart enough to not clip and trim more than I can dispose of at one time. That means more to do.

I plan on not working out again until Monday morning unless of course I get motivated to run some cardio. The surplus of overeating is paying off very well. I need to get some recovery to grow some. I will be dropping down my carb intake for the next several days to skim off some water weight and to keep from getting fat. I have AP/P-Slin and will continue to use the AP and all the others goodies as well. AP works real well at drawing my surplus water and glycogen into my LBM even when I do not eat much carbs and or workout. It really does dry me out nicely. So that is the plan.

That is all.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%

Very good B! Glad you and your son had fun!!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

Great to hear that you had a good time with your son brian!

Keep up the good work my friend!

Legendary

26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

You should have seen Wall-E. Maybe I'm a sap, but I thought that movie was well-produced, and amazingly created genuine pathos (there is little dialogue in the movie).
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.4%

You should have seen Wall-E. Maybe I'm a sap, but I thought that movie was well-produced, and amazingly created genuine pathos (there is little dialogue in the movie).

Dude, I almost cried at Wall-E.

Pathetic. I love cartoons!
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    Dude, I almost cried at Wall-E.

Pathetic. I love cartoons!
    Awesome, I am glad somebody else owned up to it! I nearly did at the end, and for some strange reason am not ashamed to admit that.

It was hilarious, because there was a group of three mid-teen boys seated behind my girlfriend and I the entire movie. At the beginning, they were usual mid-teen boys: cackling and wise-cracking to hide their emotions. By the end of the movie, each time something happened I would hear, "Aw, dude that's pretty sad"..."Yeah man".

29. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

YouTube - The Pursuit of Happiness "I'm an Adult Now"

I'm an Adult Now

Well, I don't hate my parents
    I don't get drunk just to spite them
    I've got my own reasons to drink now
    I think I'll call my dad up and invite him

I can sleep in till noon anytime I want
    Though there's not many days that I do
    Gotta get up and take on that world
    When you're an adult it's no cliche it's the truth

(Chorus)
    'Cause I'm an adult now
    I'm an adult now
    I've got the problems of an adult
    On my head and on my shoulders
    I'm an adult now

I can't even look at young girls anymore
    People will think I'm some kind of pervert
    Adult sex is either boring or dirty
    Young people they can get away with murder

I don't write songs about girls anymore
    I have to write songs about women
    No more boy meets girl boy loses girl
    More like man tries to figure out what the hell went wrong

(Chorus)

I can't take any more illicit drugs
    I can't afford any artificial joy
    I'd sure look like a fool dead in a ditch somewhere
    With a mind full of chemicals
    Like some cheese-eating high school boy

(Chorus)

Sometimes my head hurts and sometimes my stomach hurts
    And I guess it won't be long
    Till I'm sitting in a room with a bunch
    of people whose necks and backs are aching
    Whose sight and hearing's failing
    Who just can't seem to get it up

Speaking of hearing, I can't take too much loud music
    I mean I like to play it, but I sure don't like the racket
    Noise, but I can't hear anything
    Just guitars screaming, screaming, screaming
    Some guy screaming in a leather jacket
    Wooah!

This was some of the last few banters we had. Ironically, this is so fitting. Especially the last verse.

I was at the Warped Tour with him and it got to a point where we were there for 8 hours in the blazing sun. I wanted to go, but did not want to yell over the loud music while trying to communicate, as I already had a less than happy expression on my face. So we were walking away from one stage and as we were just enough out of sound range to be able to speak without yelling we would walk into the next. I was juts about livid at that point.

I think I recited those very same damned lines. "I can't even speak to you over the damned racket!" I'm getting old.
  30. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

"Life can be difficult for me here. After all I am the only one of my kind. You deserve better from me. I will be better" - John Hancock

Mullet. Have you seen it? Let me know so I don't give a spoiler. Tremendous metaphors on many levels.

YouTube - New! HANCOCK Trailer #2 - Added May 2nd, 2008!
  31. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Chest/Back

Chest:
    30 Incline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
    185 x 10, 10, 10 w/drop - 135 x 8

Decline Smith Bench Press (left side dominant)
    185 x 8, 8, 8 w/drop - 135 x 8

Flat DB Press/Flys (left arm only)
    55 x 10, 10, 8, w/drop - 30 x 8

Cable Press (left arm only)
    40 x 10, 10, 8, w/drop - 30 x 8, 20 x 12

Back:

Wide Grip Pull-Ups
    BW x 10, 8, 6

Dumbbell Rows (left arm)
    105 x 10, 110 x 10, 10

Lat Pull Downs (left arm)
    100 x 10, 10, 10 *

Seated Cable Rows
    110 x 10, 10, 10

Cardio:

20 mins low/med intensity treadmill.

Observations/Comments:

Working back into unilateral work this week. I did not offer much at the end of my chest work on the cables. I pushed myself pretty good on the previous exercises.

I did not give much effort for weight on my back. Numbers are lower than previous. Just did not feel up too it.

Rough weekend at work. Poor sleep last night. I woke up earlier than usual and stayed up. Probably could have gotten a couple more hours of sleep but I stayed up instead.

I'm going to taking a nap and then hitting the yard maintenance.
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

I've not seen Hancock yet Brian, but am going to take my girlfriend tonight most likely!
  33. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Pay attention. There is much more to the movie than is on the surface. Much. I think you'll like it.
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

I still need to see Wall-E. I'm quite excited for Dark Knight, going to see it in IMAX on Friday
    PS Never even heard of Hancock, I'll look into that though. Watched Serenity last night after wanting to for a long time, and thought it was well done, a unique plot.
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Seriously, I almost cried at Wall-E - good stuff.
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

I took my nephew to see that this past Friday... I laughed the whole time. Did you catch the short film before hand about the rabbit? That had my sides hurting!
    Hancock was a great movie, with a great script.
    Batman is in scope for Friday for myself and my wife. Scott Bail is the best Batman of all!

Brian, is the Ephedrine that you're taking pure?
    Seriously, I almost cried at Wall-E - good stuff.
  37. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    the best Batman of all!

Brian, is the Ephedrine that you're taking pure?
    I addition to the stack in my signature all else I am taking is:

As tolerance to my USPLabs pre workout stack is assessed I may add in 1 to 2 caps of NutarPlanet TEA-GCG™ as well as the possibility 5-10mg of NutraPlanet Yohimbine bulk powder.

There are also your standard antioxidants such as NutraPlanets NAC and ALA as well as Multi-V, E and C, Policosanol, Niacin, Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna Bark), Fish Oil, Sesamin...and maybe a staple or two I am forgetting at this time.
    I have just added 2 caps of NutarPlanet TEA-GCG™ as of this weekend. Not yet adding the Y.

Did you mistake the "E" as Ephedrine? It is Vitamin E and Vitamin C. Sorry. Actually I have not used Ephedrine in quite some time. It's nice to have it out of my system. When I did it was Vasopro Ephedrine HCL/25mg w/Guaifenesin/200mg.

EDIT: I made an edit to my opening post adding that it is "Vitamin"
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

HaHa! Sorry about that... It's easy for my mind to assume that you were refering to Ephedrine. LOL!
  39. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

ARMS:

CGBP (left side dominant):
    160 x 9, 7, 7 *

Hammer Curls (left):
    55 x 10, 10, 10

Tricep Cable Push Down (left side w/assist):
    150 x 12, 11, 9 w/drop 80 x 9, 40 x 12 *

Preacher Machine Left Side (negative):
    35 x 10, 37.5 x 8, 8 *

Tricep Extension Horizontal Deck Machine (left side w/assist):
    120 x 12, 125x 12, 12, w/drop 80 x 15 *

Treadmill:
    20 mins medium intensity.

40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.23%

What's Policosanol used for out of curiousity?

I have not looked into it so pardon my ignorance in advance, but a quick search resulted in this:

Policosanol: Popular supplement doesn't reduce cholesterol

It's also in iSatori's stim I use on occasion which I seems a little odd.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat Miser conducts a NutraPlanet Shipment Audit
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:05 AM
  2. Callin' out Heat Miser!
    By jmh80 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:50 AM
  3. Heat Miser vs. Cold Miser....the ultimate showdown
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35