My last attempt at being lean

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing this bulk/cut nonsense for years. Bulking always resulted in me getting fatter than anticipated, followed by too long a cutting regimen that always left me not as lean as I would have liked, and often left me feeling smaller than I feel comfortable with. With all this information and the fact that Bobo was gonna choose this as his career, I decided to put it in the hands of a "pro." So, this will be dedicated to my progress as Bobo's 1st official paying client. If I am lean, Bobo will be exulted as the new fat loss king, if he fails, I will smear his name all over these boards :D . Stay tuned for pics to be posted along with results. Bobo, pray that I am successful, you will receive no greater free advertising than me, nor will you receive any harsher criticism elsewhere! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not worried ;)

Hell you've had a week headstart on everyone else! :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Start, I will be your biggest challenge, I assure you. BTW, my abs have never seen the light of day!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just remember that you DO have to put the ice cream down. There is only SO much I can do.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Cant wait to hear about your updates and pic of your new 6 pack!!!! Goodlucky scotty!

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think i've seen them before, but what are your stats Scotty2?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If I am lean, Bobo will be exulted as the new fat loss king, if he fails, I will smear his name all over these boards :D . Stay tuned for pics to be posted along with results. Bobo, pray that I am successful, you will receive no greater free advertising than me, nor will you receive any harsher criticism elsewhere! :D
LOL same goes for me Scotty. Bobo has his work cut out for him. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last attempts, but the first actually doing it the right way! :D

hiphop

Awards
trust me i have the same problem cutting its a nightmare :( i hate cutting

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I usually talk to him daily telling him he can't eat this and that.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i think he should post his before pics now so everyone can see where he is starting from

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Client pics usually stay in the Private forum unless they choose otherwise.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
oh i should have clarified i was just saying "he" should post them not you bobo, i understand all of that.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much is lost through the typed word ;)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Well, the first thing you can do is stop shoving that damn spoon in your mouth everytime I see you:D

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Bobo,
Nice avatar BTW...your hard work shows.
You sure your ready for Scotty2 ? LOL

This B*tch.........is a pain in the @ss.

I mean he f@cking killed Scotty1.....or was that.... he ate him ? Hmmmm I forget now. LOL

Scotty,
Good Luck Bro !

Bobo,
If you can lean this b*tch up....you can lean anyone up. :eek:

-- Chi

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
good luck fatty :p

BTW I'm at 228 right now man, hell I may even get abs at some distant point :eek:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
WTf happened to you!
with the weight? clean diet at around 2500 cals, tri-max, alternating clen/ecy and that test/winny cycle really helped. Actually I think I've lost some muscle post cycle, but at this point I'm not too pissed, gotta get the lard of sometime ;)

and I'm quite sure if you can follow Bobo's plans you'll be right on track, I can only imagine how anal his diet must be :shoot:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo,
Nice avatar BTW...your hard work shows.
You sure your ready for Scotty2 ? LOL
Thanks Chi.

I think the question should be reversed :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and I'm quite sure if you can follow Bobo's plans you'll be right on track, I can only imagine how anal his diet must be :shoot:

Npursuit loves my diet and he's eating much less than Scotty :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going there.... :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
248 this morning, I think Bob gave me the bulking plan. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good. Since your coming off a CKD, thats good news. Thats only about a 2-3lb increase after stopping your previous diet and considering you were 245, your on track.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
OK, 249 today, however, pants are looser. I've been informed by the guru that M1T is the culprit in my slight weight gain. But, pants are looser, so who gives a **** about the rest! :saw:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it when a plan comes together :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
probably water retention, I retained a surprising amount of water last time I was on M1T. All I do now is try and focus on the mirror, the measurements, and the clothes.....weight is but a number for some guidance ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Gaining weight but having your waist shrink isn't that bad a thing ;)

chi_town

Awards
Time for an update Slacker :).

Energy levels ?
Training and how it is going ?
Things noticed ? Mirror, scale, clothes fitting, calipers ect.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He will access to a computer tonight. :D

chi_town

Awards
LOL............what is he at the Bobo Fat Farm and you only give him computer acess once a week for an hr ? ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I talked to him last night. He's up to 252 but is getting leaner in the arms, shoulders and waist.

Once the effects of the M1T, etc...start to normalzie his weight will start dropping. But he can tell you all that whenever he gets a chance...

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Damn Bobo, can't wait for me to post a reply. Weighed in at 248.5 this morning, the rest Bobo has impatiently disclosed. As far as everything else, energy has been fine. My waist has come down since I started 2 weeks ago. As far as strength goes, damn Bobo has me doing a "clown" workout, I'm using weights from the wrong side of the dumbbell rack. But, overall, seems as though I'm losing fat, I look far tighter in the midsection than 2 weeks ago. Bob may be on to something here with the skim milk. :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Skim milk is great isn't it. Looks like bobo has you on the right track and accomplishing your goals is just around the corner. Keep up the good work scotty and bobo congrats on things going well.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
keep it up chubbs! :poke:

I'm starting HST training today, what a knock to ego lifting that appears to be, so I'll be in the same boat basically ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
it's great, went from using the 120's for 5-6, to 80's, BLEH!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason why some don't ever get the look they want. They don't want to decrease the weight used because it hits the ego to hard. Happens to all of us...

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another reason why some don't ever get the look they want. They don't want to decrease the weight used because it hits the ego to hard. Happens to all of us...

Story of my life.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then we will have to fix that when you decide too :D

RIght now, you want size so we will give you that ;)

chi_town

Awards
Since Scotty has limited access to the net while at the BOBO FAT FARM, he asked me to post this link showing semi recent pics of himself. He wanted me to add that while these were not he most revealing of pics, he did feel they were quite impressive. :)
He added, that he would like you all to read the story which somewhat chronicles his life........at the same time he is trying sell the dress to raise some money so he can afford more M1T and the cost of BOBO's Services. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343

Always happy to help a good bro out..........enjoy folks :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! Is that really scotty?

Bobo, how many clients do you take at a time?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no set number. When I feel I'm going nuts with phone calls, emails and plan design, I won't take them right away. It also depends what I'm doing locally. I could never take the amount most online trainers take.