How long to come back to trt levels after 12 week blast (Test E)

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Currently 120mg test E / week. Just started my blast for 12 weeks of test E

Starting at 250mg and bumping up every week or couple weeks depending how I respond until I reach 500. I’m a sensitive converter to E2 so taking it slow.

Curious how long it’ll actually take for my test to go back to the 24-28ng/dl levels I am at on TRT? My plan is to drop right back down to 120mg of test E at week 13

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test e has about a 8.5 day half life. Ive seen 7-10 days but 8.5 seems to be the common opinion. Either way, you yould have to stop pinning completely for 5 half lives which is 45-50 days and go back on your trt schedule. If you go straight back to trt without waiting for the half lives to clear it could take closer to 4 months.

If you have a doc visit you could Reschedule it. You're way better off showing up with your levels too low than showing up with your levels too high.

More importantly, you want that time off in case there's any health markers that need to get back in the range. Because the doctor won't like that either.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Currently 120mg test E / week. Just started my blast for 12 weeks of test E

Starting at 250mg and bumping up every week or couple weeks depending how I respond until I reach 500. I’m a sensitive converter to E2 so taking it slow.

Curious how long it’ll actually take for my test to go back to the 24-28ng/dl levels I am at on TRT? My plan is to drop right back down to 120mg of test E at week 13

Thanks!
Am I reading this right? 28ng/dl while on TRT??? The low-end of normal is like 300 ng/dl...
OR are you talking nmol/L??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Am I reading this right? 28ng/dl while on TRT??? The low-end of normal is like 300 ng/dl...
OR are you talking nmol/L??
I think he means 28 nmol/L

That would be top of the range. It's just a different scale that they measure it on

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
28 nmol is like 1000 ng/dl or something like that. I'm sure I'm not completely accurate, but Its close.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Test e has about a 8.5 day half life. Ive seen 7-10 days but 8.5 seems to be the common opinion. Either way, you yould have to stop pinning completely for 5 half lives which is 45-50 days and go back on your trt schedule. If you go straight back to trt without waiting for the half lives to clear it could take closer to 4 months.

If you have a doc visit you could Reschedule it. You're way better off showing up with your levels too low than showing up with your levels too high.

More importantly, you want that time off in case there's any health markers that need to get back in the range. Because the doctor won't like that either.
Thanks dude. Would it make more sense to just add 2-300mg prop / week and come off by pinning TRT at week 13?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I'm not understanding what you're asking

If I add 200mg test prop on top of my test E TRT dose (120), and the. Remove the test prop when the blast is over at 13 weeks but keep the 120mg test E going. Will my levels come back to trt values much faster than if I used just test E for the entire blast. I can’t imagine completely coming off everything for almost 2 months. Also, if I do come off and tank my levels how likely would it be to retain any of the gains from the blast?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I add 200mg test prop on top of my test E TRT dose (120), and the. Remove the test prop when the blast is over at 13 weeks but keep the 120mg test E going. Will my levels come back to trt values much faster than if I used just test E for the entire blast. I can’t imagine completely coming off everything for almost 2 months. Also, if I do come off and tank my levels how likely would it be to retain any of the gains from the blast?
Ya that would shorten the time. Multiply props half life by 5=elimination time

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Ya that would shorten the time. Multiply props half life by 5=elimination time
Can I remove my UG test E that I’m currently adding to my pharma to bring myself to 300mg and start adding 30mg test P / day with my mon/wed/friday TRT protocol dose without screwing anything up?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can I remove my UG test E that I’m currently adding to my pharma to bring myself to 300mg and start adding 30mg test P / day with my mon/wed/friday TRT protocol dose without screwing anything up?
Im not sure how that would play out. Im sure we could do the math and figure out the #'s roughly, whats the reason for Over complicating things? Serious question.

If you really wanna pick it apart try using a steroid plotter

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure how that would play out. Im sure we could do the math and figure out the #'s roughly, whats the reason for Over complicating things? Serious question.

If you really wanna pick it apart try using a steroid plotter

I just want to get back to my trt levels as soon as possible without having to remove my trt dose.

Having a hard time understanding that plotter cuz I’m smooth brain