How long does test go back to normal when blasting and then back on TRT

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
My plan is to blast from my 120mg/week dose to 400mg/week test E starting January 1st for 10 weeks and then hop back my normal TRT dose of 100/120mg/week test E right after.

I have my next labs scheduled for 12-14 weeks from January 1st.

How long will my test take to go back to normal range once starting back on my TRT dose?

Should I just wait till April to blast after my next labs and do 12 weeks?

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you end your cycle and go straigt back to your trt dose it could be 3+ months to go back because every time you pin your 120mg your slowing down the hormones coming back to range. It takes 5 half lives to eliminate s drug so id stop pinning for at least 3 half lives of the drug to get levels significantly down Before going back to a trt dose.

400mg of test e, half life is around 10 days, you can find all kids of conflicting info on this but It's pretty widely accepted that it's about 8-10+ days.

3 half lives is a month

Finish your cycle, wait about 4 weeks and your testosterone should be back around trt range by then and you pick back up your trt protocal at this point.

If you wanna split hairs and get super accurate Then look up one of the steroid planner charts. You can enter the drug name, injection frequency and dosage and it will show you how long to peak and eliminate the drugs.

Dont rember the site off top of my head but theres a few.

Better option for someone whos worried about trt bloods and red flags would be safer using short esters and low toxicity orals (on Occasion)

Test (trt 120mg per week) keep it that way.

Add 75-100mg test prop eod or 3x week

After you finish the prop you skip a week of trt and then go back to normal. Again this is a estimate, you can use a steroid plotter to figure it out.

Some quick acting blast options...

*Test prop
*Mast prop
*Npp
*20-30mg of most orals will present minimal stress in short 6 week runs
*hgh yiu could stay on and that would help you get more out of lower gear doses
*insulin if you know what your doing

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
If you end your cycle and go straigt back to your trt dose it could be 3+ months to go back because every time you pin your 120mg your slowing down the hormones coming back to range. It takes 5 half lives to eliminate s drug so id stop pinning for at least 3 half lives of the drug to get levels significantly down Before going back to a trt dose.

400mg of test e, half life is around 10 days, you can find all kids of conflicting info on this but It's pretty widely accepted that it's about 8-10+ days.

3 half lives is a month

Finish your cycle, wait about 4 weeks and your testosterone should be back around trt range by then and you pick back up your trt protocal at this point.

If you wanna split hairs and get super accurate Then look up one of the steroid planner charts. You can enter the drug name, injection frequency and dosage and it will show you how long to peak and eliminate the drugs.

Dont rember the site off top of my head but theres a few.

Better option for someone whos worried about trt bloods and red flags would be safer using short esters and low toxicity orals (on Occasion)

Test (trt 120mg per week) keep it that way.

Add 75-100mg test prop eod or 3x week

After you finish the prop you skip a week of trt and then go back to normal. Again this is a estimate, you can use a steroid plotter to figure it out.

Some quick acting blast options...

*Test prop
*Mast prop
*Npp
*20-30mg of most orals will present minimal stress in short 6 week runs
*hgh yiu could stay on and that would help you get more out of lower gear doses
*insulin if you know what your doing
The test / test prop protocol is actually a great idea I never even thought of that. Does prop react differently other than its half life? Does it aromatize at a higher rate? I may just wait till march and blast at 400 for 10 weeks then right back to 100mg and ride that out and avoid any bloods issues. Will donate blood before I start my cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test is test, it will get up to peak concentrations faster, and will eliminate faster. Thats it

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Test is test, it will get up to peak concentrations faster, and will eliminate faster. Thats it
Is test E / prop more common for people that want to jump back on their TRT?

Honestly this sounds like a better protocol in general for someone looking to do so

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is test E / prop more common for people that want to jump back on their TRT?

Honestly this sounds like a better protocol in general for someone looking to do so
No clue, but anyone who has deadlines or gets tested for bb or pl will usually make use of fast acting ****. Long esters are better for ppl who dont care about it. I monitor my own trt so i use mostly long esters, i use short esters only when necessary. Short esters come in much lower concentrations so if i wanna run 700 test prop thats 1ml every day, but a long ester 250mg/ml i can pin 1.5ml 2x a week. Or still break it down to small daily injections. Depending on how I'm feeling, but it's just much less oil volume. So you get more bang for your buck with long esters.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
No clue, but anyone who has deadlines or gets tested for bb or pl will usually make use of fast acting ****. Long esters are better for ppl who dont care about it. I monitor my own trt so i use mostly long esters, i use short esters only when necessary. Short esters come in much lower concentrations so if i wanna run 700 test prop thats 1ml every day, but a long ester 250mg/ml i can pin 1.5ml 2x a week. Or still break it down to small daily injections. Depending on how I'm feeling, but it's just much less oil volume. So you get more bang for your buck with long esters.
How do you usually structure your own blasts with your TRT? What does it typically look like

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How do you usually structure your own blasts with your TRT? What does it typically look like
It's gonna take a lot to explain that, i've got tons of logs on here where I talk about it though. I usually start by just doubling my trt from 150 to 300 and add a seccond compound like mast or eq And I alternate between increasing my dosage or increasing food depending on what I need