My last attempt at being lean

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress for 7 weeks... What is it, down something like 17lbs?

Keep it up bro.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Get them big man.. I hope to be following right in your footsteps... Just started my program today..

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
I had the exact same problem If I got really big I leaned down and lost alot of muscle, I finally got my hands on some clen and t3. Then, I made my own fina, took it at 75 mg/day for 4 weeks, two days on two days off with the clen and kept my t3 dose tapered throughout, lost 11 lbs only bodyfat kept every single ounce of muscle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
just wondering why you did 2 days on 2 day off with the clen... with most people it is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..
Sorry for the thread highjack Scotty...

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
just wondering why you did 2 days on 2 day off with the clen... with most people it is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..
hijack away :icon_lol:

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. :icon_lol: :think:

Nimrod !

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
Just trying to help sorry for stepping on anybody's toes!

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some people do 2 days on/2 off because I believe since the half life is so long, many believe blood concentrations are still pretty much the same on day three at least if not 4 as well, so they do it to save product. The half life is 35 hours I think, so on the second rest day the clen concentration would be diminished significantly.

chi_town

Awards
Where has our little bitch been ?
Time for another update.
Bobo is surely not going to get much PR value from you at this rate. Pick up the pace :rant: :whip: :run: :icon_lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I melted him.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
im trying to get the money saved up for my bobo training....... lots of overtime....

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Was on vaca for a week, limited pc access. Got on the scale this morning, not my usual scale, however, read 233. Look much leaner than at 232. Not sure I get it, but I don't give a ****, because I look leaner and the scale went up a lb. Waist continues to diminish, nice work, BOB!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
go get em' lardo!! :icon_lol: :hammer:

.....****, were even! I weighed in at 233 this morning you bastard!

chi_town

Awards
im trying to get the money saved up for my bobo training....... lots of overtime....
Don't you have the 1/2 coupon Bobo sent out last month ? LOL ;)

Whatever Bobo is charging, it sure sounds like people are getting results. Even Mr. Vacation (scotty2), and if Bobo can lean his fat@ss up..........he can do it to anyone. ;)

I better run....... :run:

BTW Scotty, we are all still waiting for progress pics, I am sure you took vacation pics. I mean ****, you have been on like 3 of them this summer. :think:

-- Chi

chi_town

Awards
Scotty appears to be MIA. I sure hope he's not at the Krispy Cream. :think: :icon_lol:

Or is Mr. Vacation on another vacation ?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
well it is nearing the end of the summer Chi, time for another one I suppose :rolleyes: :trout:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Got on the scale this morning, read 235, I suspect the M1T has caused a little bloat. Waist measured at 37", down 3". So, overall, great results. Feeling good, looking more vascular. Strength still good, even going up on some exercises.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work dude. The results are well-earned, I am sure.

What is your eventual target like?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Still checking in around 233-235ish. Looking much leaner, much more vascular. I'm very impressed with my results. My target, I imagine, is prob around a bf% under 10.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 228 this morning. Was slightly alarmed. But, came off M1t a week ago, so the bloat has gone. Look nice and lean, vascular. Strength has increased slightly on some exercises(up to 95lb db for Arnolds) Overall, very happy with my progress, I will attempt to post some pics as soon as i get the chance. I'll try to find some before pics as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lightweight... ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW...that's 20 lbs less from where you started at! Keep up the great work!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 since he went up in the beginning ;)

I count everything...lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some pics of the infamous and anonymous scotty....

with diet in hand....

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Damn Scotty you a big guy... and looking pretty ripped these days

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 224 today. Measured waist at 36". I get psychological counseling from Bobo on a daily basis, feeling a little small right now. Do what needs to be done before I put any size back on. Looking as lean as I've looked, so seems to be working. Very pleasing results to date. Still little to no decrease in strength.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 224 today. Measured waist at 36". I get psychological counseling from Bobo on a daily basis, feeling a little small right now. Do what needs to be done before I put any size back on. Looking as lean as I've looked, so seems to be working. Very pleasing results to date. Still little to no decrease in strength.
No need to feel small man, you look thick and ripped in those pics.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's a mental case...

but then so are we all.... :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Lay off the bigorexia Scotty, I know how that goes ;) You're looking quite big and lean there.....ballbag :icon_lol:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BUMP! Great pics...can't wait to see the final pics! How long are you planning on cutting?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sliced and diced, fromunda man! :rofl: :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Probablt cut another 6, maybe 8 weeks. We'll see what the coach says. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 at most. Then it just gets pointless.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
*runs and hides in the corner*
Lookin big and ripped lunchbox! Holy ****!

ManBeast

chi_town

Awards
Lookin good and thick and getting ripped there buddy !
Great work so far.

For a minute I thought scotty was the fish being held........as he's always crying abotu how small he is. LOL Your not small buddy, just retarded !

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
=For a minute I thought scotty was the fish being held........as he's always crying abotu how small he is. LOL Your not small buddy, just retarded !
:lol:

Good work Scotty. Looking ripped.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering about that "pointless" remark Bobo... Do you recommend taking a break after so many weeks cutting?

What I have found is that cutting for 3 months straight is about the longest one can go before results start getting ridiculously hard to get. I usually advise to take a 1-week break of overeating after about 8 weeks, go on cutting 8 weeks, then if necessary another break (2 weeks) then cut some more...

Is that your point of view also? BTW Looking great, Scotty!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 219 today. Weight coming down more, however, my waist doesn't want to budge from 35.5". Strength seems to be ok, most of the weight I've been using I continue to use. Looking more vascular and leaner, with many weight loss commments as of late.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering about that "pointless" remark Bobo... Do you recommend taking a break after so many weeks cutting?

What I have found is that cutting for 3 months straight is about the longest one can go before results start getting ridiculously hard to get. I usually advise to take a 1-week break of overeating after about 8 weeks, go on cutting 8 weeks, then if necessary another break (2 weeks) then cut some more...

Is that your point of view also? BTW Looking great, Scotty!
Yes. After a certain amount of time your body needs a break.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 219 today. Weight coming down more, however, my waist doesn't want to budge from 35.5". Strength seems to be ok, most of the weight I've been using I continue to use. Looking more vascular and leaner, with many weight loss commments as of late.
excellent. It has to feel good, even in your black pit you call a heart :rofl:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
excellent. It has to feel good, even in your black pit you call a heart :rofl:

nope, not good..............................skinny, I believe is the term! As I've been called. Smallitis(dysmorphia) rearing it's ugly head again. :frustrate

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there dude... I'm buckling down and facing my fear of being sub-200. I like the Smallitis, I always thought of it as Bigorexia :D

ManBeast

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there dude... I'm buckling down and facing my fear of being sub-200. I like the Smallitis, I always thought of it as Bigorexia :D

ManBeast
Dysmorphia= bigorexia, smallitis, et al. Call it what you will, a real bitch, nevertheless.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, not good..............................skinny, I believe is the term! As I've been called. Smallitis(dysmorphia) rearing it's ugly head again. :frustrate

Smallitis = The realization you are not as big and muscular as you though you were. Suck it up and eal with it :D