My last attempt at being lean

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You bitch like a whining liberal. Shut up and do more cardio.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You have to get lean before you can truly bulk. IMO the only real way to see how much pure muscle that you have is to strip down and look at it....no measurement will give you this. This also gives you a clear window to see where you are lacking. After Bobo strips your ass down to POW status, you will enjoy a rebound in "lean mass" building where the weight will just pile on and you will be stronger than ever before.
This sport is more mental than physical. You have to be ready to feel small and puny...just as you should now be preparing for when you bulk up again and feel like a fat ass. In the end, we're never happy....but therein lies the romance of BB'ing. You always have something to look forward to whether it is cutting or getting big.... at least you never get bored when you always have something to achieve :welcome:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some pics of the infamous and anonymous scotty....

with diet in hand....

Scotty looking great....hey you guy's been pumpin M-1-T in those fish..there looking pretty pumped..LOL..

Great job teacher and student :icon_lol:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not, those are some smallish bluefin tuna. Thank you for the kind words, sir. The finish line is near, with end pics to come, followed by a bulking log. I'm assured by Bobo I will not get fat this time around. We shall see.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
Ha !

I can see my favorite retard has been spouting off again.

Great Job....kicking his @ss Bobo ! ;)

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid Scotty. Really good. One question.... why the hell did you go offshore fishing to catch a perch. Geez, I have seen a guppy larger than that. Try the fish bowl on top of the tv next time.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Holding steady at 218. Time to start lowering my volume according to the boss. I'm nearing the end of my taxing odyssey. Stay tuned for end pics. Strength is still about where it was, maybe slightly less, not even noticeable. Bobo has been more a psychiatrist than nutritionist as of late. He has also been losing patience as well! :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scotty will soon have a pic with my foot up his ass. Stay tuned....

:D

sawastea

Awards
Scotty, are you in FL or CA? I'm curious due to the fish. I used to fish a ton in FL

Anyway, great to hear about your fat loss. I just read the whole thread and it was truly an inspiration for those who are looking to shed weight on a diet program. I'm sure bobo's regimen is top notch

Keep it up

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lets see some pics. Scotty nice work bro and I hear ya on the thinking your small. This summer I dropped down to like 7-8% and I felt like a skinny little bitch. Of course others gave me compliments but who wants to hear that ****. LOL Good luck with the rest bro finish strong.

chi_town

Awards
Scotty,

I think it's almost time to change the Avatar.

Nice Job Bro ! I am right behind you, only a few months back. LOL

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Scotty, are you in FL or CA? I'm curious due to the fish. I used to fish a ton in FL

Anyway, great to hear about your fat loss. I just read the whole thread and it was truly an inspiration for those who are looking to shed weight on a diet program. I'm sure bobo's regimen is top notch

Keep it up
That was in NJ. Bobo is great, a bit cranky on occasion, however :hammer:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah lets see some pics. Scotty nice work bro and I hear ya on the thinking your small. This summer I dropped down to like 7-8% and I felt like a skinny little bitch. Of course others gave me compliments but who wants to hear that ****. LOL Good luck with the rest bro finish strong.

I feel like a friggin twig. I measured my waist at 34" this morning, so, I skipped cardio, don't wanna overdo it. Pics soon to come.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was in NJ. Bobo is great, a bit cranky on occasion, however :hammer:
Man is THAT calling the kettle black...

Dealing with scotty is dealing with a woman on PMS :D

:icon_lol:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 241 this morning. Bob is doing well(as am I). Looking much leaner. However, gas has reached it's apex, I am blowing like the southerly wind, and it is NASTY. I offended over 30 people today........................disgusting!
LOLOL.
This is getting ridiculous! I can't read through this thread without laughing my ass off! ROFLMAO!!Ha, ha, ha...

I've had days like that and you're going to be like this for months! LOLOL.

BTW, I'm on page 3, I'll give my props at the end :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
You bitch like a whining liberal. Shut up and do more cardio.
:D:D:D:D

Ok, here's my Scotty update....you're lookin' insane!!!! Quite calling yourself small, you make me feel like **** :frustrate, haha.

I wish I was done with college and had money...I'd happily pay for bobo's training...workin' wonders!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Mis-measured my waist yesterday. It's actually 34.75". Weighed in at 214 yoday, good thing I skipped cardio yesterday. Looks like I will skip it for awhile.

MYNAMEIZGREG

Awards
Well, I just read this entire thread, and all I can say is great job Scotty (and Bobo)! Keep it up.

chi_town

Awards
Mis-measured my waist yesterday. It's actually 34.75". Weighed in at 214 yoday, good thing I skipped cardio yesterday. Looks like I will skip it for awhile.

Did your MASTER say it was ok to skip ? :rofl: :drunk: :trout:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
good job by both of you. Great progress and lookin great scotty.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
last 2 weeks, BTW, home stretch, gotta hope it comes together

size

Awards
  • Established
Scotty.... excellent progress. I hope you are proud of yourself. :thumbsup:

Obviously, a great job for Bobo as well. :thumbsup:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Bobo should be proud, too, he's turned me into John Basedow! :nono:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bobo should be proud, too, he's turned me into John Basedow! :nono:
LOL! Man that guy is hilarious, either is head is too big or his neck is too skinny, but he looks like a bobble head doll. Definitely doesn't look right.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Man that guy is hilarious, either is head is too big or his neck is too skinny, but he looks like a bobble head doll. Definitely doesn't look right.
It's his pencil neck and faggoty ass frosted hair

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ha, ha, ha!! ROFL. John Basedow makes my day everytime he comes on the TV set.

I think, Scotty, that it's the combination of both his pencil neck and his faggoty hair. The complete lack of traps and upper chest doesn't help either. I could go on forever! But hey, he can see his abs and I can't see mine, so I'll keep my mouth shut, for now!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Well, for all of you who have chosen to read this entire thread and aren't bored to death, my waist measured 34" this morning, as my weight continues to drop to 213. I guess now that it's come down this far, I will see it all the way through. Bobo gonna have to put some size back on my Basedowesque frame. :)

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, for all of you who have chosen to read this entire thread and aren't bored to death, my waist measured 34" this morning, as my weight continues to drop to 213. I guess now that it's come down this far, I will see it all the way through. Bobo gonna have to put some size back on my Basedowesque frame. :)
Hah, Basedow is barely pushing 100, quit kidding yourself ;)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
OK, one day before the end of my 16 week odyssey. Weighed in at 207 this morning. Waist was about 33.5-33.75". I am lean, as lean as I've ever been. Bobo has done it. However, I feel like a bitch and can't wait to see how much size he puts back on me. 2 thumbs up for Bob.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****.... Good work you guys... and scotty... I've still got ~5 pounds on you and I feel like a little bitch... I can't wait to see ya get hyoooooge again dude! Maybe then I can get this "i'm small" crap outta my head.... who knows.

ManBeast

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Holy ****.... Good work you guys... and scotty... I've still got ~5 pounds on you and I feel like a little bitch... I can't wait to see ya get hyoooooge again dude! Maybe then I can get this "i'm small" crap outta my head.... who knows.

ManBeast

When I post pics, if I hear 1 "where's the beef" comment, I'll fucking ban all of you! :hammer:

J_MAN

Awards
how tall are you scotty? I didn't see it in the thread if it's there. of course I am an idiot so it probably is there.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO.... Dude... I'm ganna be scared shitless to post pics when I get down below 2 bills.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm one pound heavier than you.. :D

Good work, brothers.. Now get some size on Scotty so he can cease the whining.. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the finished product...Great job guys!

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wait wait wait... so that ISN'T you in your avatar??

Dredlockguy

Awards
awsome

just read the whole thread. impressive! I may have to check into the fat farm myself

Jason161

Awards
You wont regret it, just the packet alone makes me think its worth 300, then you get him to change it and learn all about it for the next 8 weeks. Hes a real smart guy man, my advice i to do it asap before he get to busy

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
gotta get them developed, I'll post them here and the new thread

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Well sound's like u kicked ass bro good job!!!!!!!!!