Test blast from TRT using UG lab advice

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

So I’m currently on 120mg/week trt and I’m planning on blasting to 350/400mg for 12 weeks.

I’m only allowed my pharmacy provided test at my therapeutic dose so obviously can’t use that for my blast

I have 2 vials of UG Test E 250mg/ml

Question is

Should I mix the pharma / UG lab during the blast?

(Keep doing my 120 pharma + add 250 UG per week)

Or should I just run 400 of the UG / week and bank the pharma grade test E, go back to it when cycle is finished after 12 weeks

Thanks

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test is test. As long as it's legit it doesn't matter which you use.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with the posters above. Assuming your prescribed ester matches ugl and As long as your lab is reputable than run your open vile at whatever mg you want and then get into your ugl vials.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would save your Pharmacy Test and use the UGL for the blast. Always good to have extra scripted Test around incase of travel or other situations were you have to show where your Test is from.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would save your Pharmacy Test and use the UGL for the blast. Always good to have extra scripted Test around incase of travel or other situations were you have to show where your Test is from.
Great point!!

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is actually an excellent idea. I agree 100%

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. I always saved the last few doses in my script for travel purposes so I had it and could prove it's legitimacy and if for whatever reason it was confiscated (never had a single issue traveling with it globally in 14 years), at least I was only giving up a few doses. I called it my "travel medicine".