Wraping up 8 weeks of ANABETA Elite....what's next??

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
First off I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum, your recommendations have been great. So I'm finishing up a 8 week run of Anabeta Elite and MP Assault, I really would like to keep the momentum going...was thinking of jumping on to ALPHAMAX and a no-stim PWO (Hemavol?)

Thoughts?
(The one caveat is no supps that will cause me to piss hot)

Stats:
Male/47/210lbs
Diet: Primal
Training: Hybrid (crossfit + heavy basic lifting)
Objectives: Size & strength

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look into;

Myokem magnitropin (www.myokem.com) and use "BLACKFRIDAY40" and get 40% off.

Additional supplements to stack with it would be:
Bulk TMG (SNS bulk Betaine anhydrous) creatine mono hydrate or HCL, Ironflex Lexabolic

Or

SNS or Molecular Nutritions X factor/x gels with LCLT, GMS.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im with kbayne

ArA + soy lecithin

pumps and muscle fullness like you wouldnt believe

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With size and strength as your main goals I'd look at MyoSynergy and/or ArA. Both go with those goals quite well.

I'd also echo the High Volume recommendation. The Amentoflavone content particularly aids strength gains extremely well, while the performance benefits of nitrates, agmatine, citrulline, and taurine have solid performance improving feedback/data. They'd pair quite well with the type of training you do IMO.

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
This might be a stupid question...

the OP states his diet type is Primal. Can he take soy lecithin? Soy itself is a no no on primal/paleo.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
This might be a stupid question...

the OP states his diet type is Primal. Can he take soy lecithin? Soy itself is a no no on primal/paleo.
I avoid soy as best I can but I'm not a hardcore Paleo maniac. Supplements all together would be off the table...I'm not down with that nonsense :afro:

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Look into;

Bulk TMG (SNS bulk Betaine anhydrous) creatine mono hydrate or HCL, Ironflex Lexabolic

Or

This. Magnitropin would be an awesome follow up to Abe and it's 40% off right now

Non stim pre, high volumes the way to go

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I avoid soy as best I can but I'm not a hardcore Paleo maniac. Supplements all together would be off the table...I'm not down with that nonsense :afro:
soy lecithin is soy but does not have the estrogenic properties normal soy has. I would stack it with everything TBH
ARA+SL -> best for size gains
MyoSynergy+SL -> great for recovery and endurance
Alphamax+SL -> great for test boosting and mental confidence
Magnitropin+SL -> great for test boosting and mental confidence

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off I want to say thanks to everyone on this forum, your recommendations have been great. So I'm finishing up a 8 week run of Anabeta Elite and MP Assault, I really would like to keep the momentum going...was thinking of jumping on to ALPHAMAX and a no-stim PWO (Hemavol?)

Thoughts?

Stats:
Male/47/210lbs
Alphamax is a great option, you should be able to continue to gain some size and strength if calories are elevated. Its a full open label so you know exactly what your getting and its a proven combo of quality ingredients!! Really cant go wrong with Alphamax!

For a non-stim i would look into High-Volume by PES, best non stim out right now.

Check out Get Ripped Nutrition, they have "buy Alphamax receive 30 serv. CreMax for free", get both for $35., CreMax contains 5g Creatine, gram doses of Betaine Anhydrous, Creatinol O Phosphate, Taurine and an electrolyte mix.

And if you were interested in High Volume they have a great deal on it as well, think its only $22 :shock:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax is a great option, you should be able to continue to gain some size and strength if calories are elevated. Its a full open label so you know exactly what your getting and its a proven combo of quality ingredients!! Really cant go wrong with Alphamax! For a non-stim i would look into High-Volume by PES, best non stim out right now. Check out Get Ripped Nutrition, they have "buy Alphamax receive 30 serv. CreMax for free", get both for $35., CreMax contains 5g Creatine, gram doses of Betaine Anhydrous, Creatinol O Phosphate, Taurine and an electrolyte mix. And if you were interested in High Volume they have a great deal on it as well, think its only $22 :shock:
CreMax will be what I buy (creatine wise) from now on. I forgot it had TMG in it. I've been mixing bulk TMG in my coffee or intra for a while now. CreMax would be more convenient tho

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax will be what I buy (creatine wise) from now on. I forgot it had TMG in it. I've been mixing bulk TMG in my coffee or intra for a while now. CreMax would be more convenient tho
Thanks for the support, its actually a really solid product especially considering the price! Also i get good increases in endurance from the added Creatinol O Phosphate!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP has a great deal on it right now.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look into;

Or

I was ready to jump on 4 jars of that Magnitropin that came with a container of Nitramine as a bogo for each jar
over Tiger Fitness and 20% off but now I went over to purchase NO more BOGO that sucks. I just have to wait
and see if it goes back on bogo for cyber Monday and then I'll stock up. Never tried Magnitropin but reviews look
solid and Nitramine is LEGIT as an excellent PW.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I was ready to jump on 4 jars of that Magnitropin that came with a container of Nitramine as a bogo for each jar
over Tiger Fitness and 20% off but now I went over to purchase NO more BOGO that sucks. I just have to wait
and see if it goes back on bogo for cyber Monday and then I'll stock up. Never tried Magnitropin but reviews look
solid and Nitramine is LEGIT as an excellent PW.
PM me, there's another retailer having a similar promo soon

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES High Volume is the best non-stim preworkout on the market, by far. Not only do we use significantly effective doses for all of the ingredients (much more than our competitors can say), but our product is designed to be synergistic. You get pumps, mood enhancement, exercise performance enhancement, and more all from one supplement.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well Tiger didn't put it back on bogo for Cyber Monday and they actually offered only 10% off there site for Cyber Mon
so I will be waiting it out and see there's always Christmas Sale and New Years to see if a REAL good sale comes along.
Cyber Mon turned out to be a CYBER BUST Lol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thoughts?

Stats:
Male/47/210lbs
You could look into our new inhibit E. Last I saw it was 20 bucks on Nutraplanet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If your interested on a great deal with Alpha, check out GetvRipped Nutrition i think they have Alpha for $26 :shock:

That's the cost for Forskolin alone, plus you get Arimistane, Divanill, LDopa, Vitamin D3 and Zinc.

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Alright, I'm ready...What's the recommended dosing?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
thats a tower of power you got right there, buddy

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm ready...What's the recommended dosing?
1-2g (4-8 gels) X-gels + 1-2 scoops High Volume + 2-4 Tablespoons Lecithin

Honestly with that combo I'd start on the low end (1g ArA, 1 scoop High Volume) as you most likely won't need more than that. :)

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
What's the PA content on The Vitamin Shoppe Lecithin Granules? It's not listed in the Supplement Facts, and the phosphatides are about half that of some of the other brands like Fearn.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the PA content on The Vitamin Shoppe Lecithin Granules? It's not listed in the Supplement Facts, and the phosphatides are about half that of some of the other brands like Fearn.
Generally for SL products, PA content is somewhere between 7-12% I believe. Maybe better off to get a brand that specifically states the PA content just to be safe and so you know how much you're ingesting.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES High Volume is the best non-stim preworkout on the market, by far. Not only do we use significantly effective doses for all of the ingredients (much more than our competitors can say), but our product is designed to be synergistic. You get pumps, mood enhancement, exercise performance enhancement, and more all from one supplement.
Best part of PES is that

All products go well with one another

I never use just one Pes product it's always 2 or more

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Not saying one is better than another. But I'm finding Rich Piana's pre-workout is quite amazing...

Doorkicker

Doorkicker

Awards
Thanks for pointing that out...I returned the VS brand a picked up the Fearn.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for pointing that out...I returned the VS brand a picked up the Fearn.
Check the serving size though on the VS, they list 1 TBS as a serving, while Fearn and most others list 2 TBS as the serving size...I've seen others comment that they noticed no difference when going from Fearns to VS, fwiw...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best part of PES is that

All products go well with one another

I never use just one Pes product it's always 2 or more
Thank you for the kind words :) We know people like to keep it simple and stick to brands they trust, so we try our best at being inclusive for all spectrum of customers.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Pretty jealous of that stack! Excellent choices.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the kind words :) We know people like to keep it simple and stick to brands they trust, so we try our best at being inclusive for all spectrum of customers.
josh and all you guys have all been great to talk to

I only support companies I trust