Myokem Is Looking For 6 Loggers!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
What's up guys!

I'm going to run a little promo so we can get some logs up for ALL of our products!

I'm going to select two people to log Pyroxamine, Alphadex, and Magnitropin, so we need a total of 6 loggers

Rules​

1. Must Live in the US
2. Must leave a review on the AM site in the Product Reviews section

Das it mayne

Applications​

1. Which product would you like to log and how would it help you reach your goals?
2. Are you willing to post at least 3-4x a week?
3. Are you willing to do before and afters?
4. Past logging experience?
5. Training style, diet, and any info you're willing to share so i can see how the product will best suit you and your goals.
6. Other supplementation you plan on using during your run

I'll be choosing the winners on Monday, so get those apps in!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Will apply for pyroxamine, but I am also applying to iron flexs lexabolic. So let me see if they will be okay with this as long as it's okay with you.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just put that in the app, shouldn't see an issue as long as you can do a desperate log bruha

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
1) I would love to run pyroxamine as I am in a recomp and constantly looking to become leaner and meaner
2) Of Course!
3) As I said in the other promo, it's dependent on whether or not affiliation with a ph board will hurt my chances as becoming a doc in the navy, it shouldn't but I just want to make sure
4) I'll post previous logs when I get off mobile
5) I am switching to a modified PHAT where I vastly increase the volume. My diet is 3500 calories and is a 30/50/20 fat/protein/carb split. I am looking to compete again next year after 8 years off, so I am looking to be as lean as possible!
6) I will be on Formabolic, viron, and potentially laxabolic.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already bought Mag! Will log it too as a thank you for the free Pyroxamine from before!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
1) I would love to run pyroxamine as I am in a recomp and constantly looking to become leaner and meaner
2) Of Course!
3) As I said in the other promo, it's dependent on whether or not affiliation with a ph board will hurt my chances as becoming a doc in the navy, it shouldn't but I just want to make sure
4) I'll post previous logs when I get off mobile
5) I am switching to a modified PHAT where I vastly increase the volume. My diet is 3500 calories and is a 30/50/20 fat/protein/carb split. I am looking to compete again next year after 8 years off, so I am looking to be as lean as possible!
6) I will be on Formabolic, viron, and potentially laxabolic.
Nice! What kind of product is laxabolic? Gotta look that up

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Transdermal laxogenin similar to olympus labs dermastrength

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Haha ever since I started working sales, that's the first thing store owners say to me Throw an app in Abe!
Would but signed up that other promo, the lineup looks interesting here.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I am going to have to respectively withdraw my app for now as ironflex does not allow this. I will definitely run this in the future and right a review!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd to help and follow loggers

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here for the gangbang... I'll throw an app on here right after I write a paper for school :(

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm here for the gangbang... I'll throw an app on here right after I write a paper for school :(
Silly school and their homework :/

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man that profile on Pyroxamine is awesome!
I know what I am going to be running on my next cut.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man this is AMAZING I did a log on proxymine and I loves it but I would want to give alphadex a shot YES WILLING TO POST 3X@WEEK And share it on my YouTube page . http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=187416 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232967-iforce-nutrition-conquer.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250655-myokem-proxymine-log.html ....does alphadex require a post product?
No it doesn't. It's an estrogen modulator and test booster

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know TheMovement needs to toss an app in!
You rang good SIR!!!

Man killer promo here and very interesting products on the line and Im baffled there isnt people beating down the pages! I have so much going on right now that I had to even cut my just for fun log short so I wouldn't dare attempt to fall short on an official one. Hopefully things will slow down soon so I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for another opportunity in the future!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. Maybe I'll throw and app in for magnitropin later this week. Haven't used any myokem products yet but reviews always look good.

wideguy1979

Awards
1. Alphadex first choice
2. Yes I am willing to log 3-4 times a week
3 I will do before and rafters
4. I have quite a bit of logging.g experience on this forum under the scree name of wideguy.
5. I train a body part a day currently with MOUNTAIN DOG style. Diet is simple just my lbm x 1.5 in grams of protein, lbm x 3-4 in carbs and I just keep.fats from.fish oil coconut oil nuts and other clean sources as much as possible.
6.I use humapro, shattered and may be running a prohormone at the time hence the reason I am interested in this product soo much.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
1. I would love to give Magnitropin a run in my upcoming PCT, I'm currently in a lean bulk and would like to have something that gives me a little edge with sustaining my gains.

2. Yes I'll update frequently with detailed workouts and progress, haven't been able to post much lately cause I've been swamped with school but I'm getting back into things.

3. Would be willing to do before and afters, think it would help show the products effectiveness in a pct.

4. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255505-purus-labs-noxygen.html

5. Currently running a high volume split, and on a clean above maintenance diet. I've gained a lot of strength and size thus far on cycle and feel Magnitropin is just what I'm looking for to help me keep my gains and keep moving forward.

6. DAA, OL's Super PCT, Torem

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was gonna log mag later down the track at my cost, but your boss didn't respond to my email soo no beuno now!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
In just to say Ill be running Magnitripon (unsponsored) from December 11th.

Ill be stacking it with Soy Lechithin/Most Wanted

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Man that profile on Pyroxamine is awesome!
I know what I am going to be running on my next cut.
nice! the results have been awesome. my dad just lost 22 lbs in a month (Granted, he had a lot of weight to lose). I like it personally as a focus pill during my bulk lol.

Good stuff. Maybe I'll throw and app in for magnitropin later this week. Haven't used any myokem products yet but reviews always look good.
do it bruha!

hmmm, very interesting
do it, you won't.

1. Alvadex first choice
2. Yes I am willing to log 3-4 times a week
3 I will do before and rafters
4. I have quite a bit of logging.g experience on this forum under the scree name of wideguy.
5. I train a body part a day currently with MOUNTAIN DOG style. Diet is simple just my lbm x 1.5 in grams of protein, lbm x 3-4 in carbs and I just keep.fats from.fish oil coconut oil nuts and other clean sources as much as possible.
6.I use humapro, shattered and may be running a prohormone at the time hence the reason I am interested in this product soo much.
nice app man, gotta look up some of your logs. if you wanna link me them that would be cool

1. I would love to give Magnitropin a run in my upcoming PCT, I'm currently in a lean bulk and would like to have something that gives me a little edge with sustaining my gains.

2. Yes I'll update frequently with detailed workouts and progress, haven't been able to post much lately cause I've been swamped with school but I'm getting back into things.

3. Would be willing to do before and afters, think it would help show the products effectiveness in a pct.

4. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/255505-purus-labs-noxygen.html

5. Currently running a high volume split, and on a clean above maintenance diet. I've gained a lot of strength and size thus far on cycle and feel Magnitropin is just what I'm looking for to help me keep my gains and keep moving forward.

6. DAA, OL's Super PCT, Torem
another great app!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys! I'm going to run a little promo so we can get some logs up for ALL of our products! I'm going to select two people to log Pyroxamine, Alphadex, and Magnitropin, so we need a total of 6 loggers Rules 1. Must Live in the US 2. Must leave a review on the AM site in the Product Reviews section Das it mayne Applications 1. Which product would you like to log and how would it help you reach your goals? 2. Are you willing to post at least 3-4x a week? 3. Are you willing to do before and afters? 4. Past logging experience? 5. Training style, diet, and any info you're willing to share so i can see how the product will best suit you and your goals. 6. Other supplementation you plan on using during your run I'll be choosing the winners on Monday, so get those apps in!
1. I would definitely like to log magnitropin, I'm trying to ge HYOOOOGE! Magnitropin should definitely help on that front
2. I update every workout except ab/cardio days so that's 5 days a week
3. I post pics almost weekly so no problem there
4. I've never applied to log a product but I have a training log on here, the link is in my sig
5. I do an upper lower split hitting each muscle twice a week once for low reps and heavy weight and once in the 8-12 rep range with slightly less heavy weight, I'm currently cutting and would like to use this to reverse out of my cut leading into a ph run
6. I'm currently using osta, pes high volume pre and xtend intra, the only one I need to continue using is osta I'm using that at a lowish dose to bridge into my ph's

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. I would definitely like to log magnitropin, I'm trying to ge HYOOOOGE! Magnitropin should definitely help on that front
2. I update every workout except ab/cardio days so that's 5 days a week
3. I post pics almost weekly so no problem there
4. I've never applied to log a product but I have a training log on here, the link is in my sig
5. I do an upper lower split hitting each muscle twice a week once for low reps and heavy weight and once in the 8-12 rep range with slightly less heavy weight, I'm currently cutting and would like to use this to reverse out of my cut leading into a ph run
6. I'm currently using osta, pes high volume pre and xtend intra, the only one I need to continue using is osta I'm using that at a lowish dose to bridge into my ph's
^^This guy is very consistent with his non-sponsored training log. +1 for Z

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
^^This guy is very consistent with his non-sponsored training log. +1 for Z
so i see, i checked it out. he's made some impressive strides, proofs in the progress pics. zcol94 you should be proud!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
so i see, i checked it out. he's made some impressive strides, proofs in the progress pics. zcol94 you should be proud!
I'm definitely proud of it, I have to stop myself from posting multiple pics a day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some solid applications in!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if puccah is cutting but I know she follows your log tyga, think she would be interested in pyroxamine? Ladies love pyrox
she may! @puccah wanna log anything?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
This thread needs more apps... Bump

guido6701

Awards
Those products interest me too...........but, I'm in the same spot as JackedJack.

guido6701

Awards
I put my app in at Iron Flex for one their products yesterday. It wouldn't be right if I withdrew my app..........next time perhaps?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Of course my dude. If they mke their picks before Monday cone on through if you're not chosen

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, these loggers are definitely in for a treat. Magnitropin solo was pretty awesome.