any REAL vasodilator supps?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. How many articles should I post? There are over 50 years worth!

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I have high blood pressure 150+/90+ then take 20g of arginine and it drops to 124/70 .... I'd say that proves the BP lowering effect,,, and read many articles in Google scholar that report significant gh blood level boosts when taken in a 2:1 ratio with ornithine at levels over
    15g a day..... I'll believe Google scholar over tests done by sites selling stuff
    Ok, 20g/day may have an effect on vasodilation by working against its low oral bioavailability. Most people dose 3-6g/day which does nothing.

    However, arginine attenuates the GH response to exercise.

  3. Oh, and all of your articles lack scientific relevance. If you'd like see the effects of arginine on NO in exercising individuals...well, you'll find one study in favor and a TON against.
    •   
       


  4. I am new to the body building scene, but I've studied health and nutrition for 20+ years..... my main focus, until recently, was noottopics and growth hormone for the anti aging effects.

  5. Show me the articles,,, show me proof

  6. Hello my old nemesis lol. How can you say arginine does not induce vasodilation? Vasodilation via arginine is pretty much the only reason we have eNOS. I would agree that many preparations of arginine would upset your stomach by the time it was beneficial, but it will induce vasodilation.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Arginine and AAKG increase muscle blood volume, not vasodilation. Pump =/= vasodilation...same applies for other ingredients on your list.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Psst....run!

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Show me the articles,,, show me proof
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. I'm always up for real discussions ... these sites frustrate me when people say someone is wrong without backing it up

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Hello my old nemesis lol. How can you say arginine does not induce vasodilation? Vasodilation via arginine is pretty much the only reason we have eNOS. I would agree that many preparations of arginine would upset your stomach by the time it was beneficial, but it will induce vasodilation.
    Ok, context here. Supplemental, oral arginine in reasonable doses does not induce vasodilation. Obviously one of arginine's primary roles in the body is to serve as a NO precursor, but again: context. Anyway, I won't continue this debate, because you and I could go on forever about this, and it's been done before . How's your research coming along?

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'm always up for real discussions ... these sites frustrate me when people say someone is wrong without backing it up
    It's because I have backed it up in countless threads on various boards. The information is out there, and many of the texts are free and do not require a subscription.

  10. The upset stomach can be avoided by gradually increasing dosage up to 20g a day

  11. As with any supplement,,, it won't work if you don't take enough,,,, or if not taken in the proper synergistic balance with other nutrients....which is why multiple sources of info need to be cross referenced

  12. Go to google scholar,,, it is free and has a larger majority of actual research articles minus the commercialization of marketing

  13. I understand that and I'm pro-arginine to the point that I agree there are other options that work too, but don't think it is fair to say that arginine does not induce vasodilation at all. The problem, in my opinion, is that many products don't do it correctly and you get GI problems.

    Cooper is the real deal though and he will back it up. In the future though, could you please at least summarize the studies that you are using? Nobody has the time to click on every site you post up.

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'm always up for real discussions ... these sites frustrate me when people say someone is wrong without backing it up
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Indeed and I was just saying hi Things are going well. Doing more downstream stuff after NO activates sGC. PDE inhibitors and that fun stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Ok, context here. Supplemental, oral arginine in reasonable doses does not induce vasodilation. Obviously one of arginine's primary roles in the body is to serve as a NO precursor, but again: context. Anyway, I won't continue this debate, because you and I could go on forever about this, and it's been done before . How's your research coming along?



    It's because I have backed it up in countless threads on various boards. The information is out there, and many of the texts are free and do not require a subscription.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Indeed and I was just saying hi Things are going well. Doing more downstream stuff after NO activates sGC. PDE inhibitors and that fun stuff.
    Awesome my friend, and glad to see you're with PES. Definitely let me know when the research is available online, I'd love to see what you've been working on

  16. Cool deal..... will do.... I do love to debate and always look for more info,,, and will absolutely admit when it turns out I am wrong.... two major reasons arginine doesn't work for people is, like cooper said, it has poor absorption requiring high dosages and two,,, it needs to be taken alone on an empty stomach so it doesn't need to compete for receptors ..... anyway guys,,, I'm off to the gym...... I'd love to pick your brains about aas,,, they're new to me and right now I'm doing test cyp and adex with hcg and injectable b12 in the mail on it's way ......

  17. Fyi, my arginine supplementation is as follows:
    20g arginine powder
    10g ornithine powder
    5g lcar
    5g creatine
    1 single pack pedialyte powder
    Mixed with water and drank on an empty stomach first thing in the morning ...
    I wait 30 minutes then drink a protein shake and eat breakfast

  18. Who here has used HemaVol?


    It is hands down the highest praised pump/vasodilator.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  19. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post

    I think he was just kidding but if not, i wouldn't do mix viagra w/ CN either. Sounds like a brew for a massive headache, fainting spell or in fl3x's case FACE EXPLOSION.
    ..Yes and possibly death due to an unsafe drop in blood pressure. The commercials even warn you about not taking nitrates with viagra. very dangerous.

    And besides most guys under the age of 70 don't have prescriptions for V or C anyway so not sure how this would be beneficial to most.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Who here has used HemaVol?


    It is hands down the highest praised pump/vasodilator.
    My lemons dropped!!!
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  21. out of curiosity, how do you dose your arginine? i know you said 20g, but do you do 2 servings of 10, 4 of 5, etc?

    thanks!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bill86
    out of curiosity, how do you dose your arginine? i know you said 20g, but do you do 2 servings of 10, 4 of 5, etc?

    thanks!
    I buy the bulk powder and do all 20g in one dose in the regimine I mentioned above ... can't remenber, ,, think it's @ two teaspoons

  23. Arginine does not increase NO...but does help produce pumps.


    Agmatine + Cit Malate + Norvaline + GMS + Alpha-GPC + Vitamin C + Rutacaerpine + Epimedium = win.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre-Workout Vasodilator
    By MF210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:58 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:20 AM
  3. Any real good supps out there?
    By HoserShamrock in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in