Is this real and legit anavar?

H4everything

Awards
Not sure what country you are in but a horse on the label is a red flag where I'm from.
Im from romania, this brand also sells testosterone. I dont know how to check if its real Var

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aren't steroids legal over there? If so there is zero reason they would be counterfeited .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly, do you know how to check without taking them?
No.
I mean, technically .... Yes.
But it is expensive..... And you already have them.
Why spend more money on them?
Either they are Legitimate, or they're not.
If you take them, you'll know.

Think about it this way....
What did you expect to get from them, when you bought them?

If you get something similar to that, you'll know they're good.

If you don't get results from them, you'll know they aren't

H4everything

Awards
No.

I mean, technically .... Yes.

But it is expensive..... And you already have them.

Why spend more money on them?

Either they are Legitimate, or they're not.

If you take them, you'll know.

Think about it this way....

What did you expect to get from them, when you bought them?

If you get something similar to that, you'll know they're good.

If you don't get results from them, you'll know they aren't
I guess you're right, I just don't wanna **** my life up you know? I heard the safest thing to take is anavar, that's why I got it. I don't wanna take anything else right now tbh.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess you're right, I just don't wanna **** my life up you know? I heard the safest thing to take is anavar, that's why I got it. I don't wanna take anything else right now tbh.
Well, they MAY be good....
You know what.... I'll send you a message, and try to help you a bit more ....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if its legit you will know in 10days ( long as ure diet / training is there )

if ure new to training .. just use creatine/protein and get accumlated with the program and then jump into steroids after doing more search

with orals you will need more then just "steroids"

H4everything

Awards
if its legit you will know in 10days ( long as ure diet / training is there )

if ure new to training .. just use creatine/protein and get accumlated with the program and then jump into steroids after doing more search

with orals you will need more then just "steroids"
I train for almost 10 years now, Supplements and training are spot on. Just trying to go to the next level with what I heard anavar ist the safest compound. What else do I need ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your taking a oral steroid and your not seeing some kind of strength gains and better gym performance in the first 2 weeks then your gear is fake or your diet and training is sub optimal.

If you never used steroids before then regardless of diet and training your strength will still go up for a little while just from adding the drugs. It will just be less pronounced then someone doing everything right

H4everything

Awards
If your taking a oral steroid and your not seeing some kind of strength gains and better gym performance in the first 2 weeks then your gear is fake or your diet and training is sub optimal.

If you never used steroids before then regardless of diet and training your strength will still go up for a little while just from adding the drugs. It will just be less pronounced then someone doing everything right
You're right, my question is if its anavar or not. I don't wanna take anything else instead of var right now tbh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're right, my question is if its anavar or not. I don't wanna take anything else instead of var right now tbh
You can have it roid tested with a test kit. That will tell you whether or not it is real but it could be as little as 1mg or the full dose because those testing kits don't Tell you the dose

H4everything

Awards
You can have it roid tested with a test kit. That will tell you whether or not it is real but it could be as little as 1mg or the full dose because those testing kits don't Tell you the dose
Where can I get one in Romania tho?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So if you wanted to test your anavar, The kit will tell you whether or not anavar is in the product. It just can't tell you how much,. It could be a 50 milligram pill or it could be a 10mg labeled as a 50