Olympic Labs Ostarine; Is it the real legitimate stuff?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone,

I have faith Ostarine is better than regular anabolics. However, how do we know Olympic Labs has the real stuff?

Remember High-Tech's naming of simple protein powders like "Anavar" "Dianabol" etc. I could see what a joke it was! I don't want to be a sucker to this stuff.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Hello Everyone, I have faith Ostarine is better than regular anabolics. However, how do we know Olympic Labs has the real stuff? Remember High-Tech's naming of simple protein powders like "Anavar" "Dianabol" etc. I could see what a joke it was! I don't want to be a sucker to this stuff.
they post out third party testing, have numerous logs and reviews on an array of websites, and have some of the best reps who are knowledgeable in their products specifically ostarine...what more could you want for proof? I am sure Spaniard@olympuslabs would be more than happy to assist you in furthering their legitimacy with you

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
We don't. One of the ways you/us as consumers can know is by running the same compound from multiple sources: OL, Celtic, then RC (in whatever order you'd like). Corroborate your findings with your fellow peers and report back. Also, we all react to products differently.

I'm saying this as a member of this site and not a rep, Celtic Labs is verified by PA.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone,

I have faith Ostarine is better than regular anabolics. However, how do we know Olympic Labs has the real stuff?

Remember High-Tech's naming of simple protein powders like "Anavar" "Dianabol" etc. I could see what a joke it was! I don't want to be a sucker to this stuff.
Better in terms of what? Have you used it before?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
We don't. One of the ways you/us as consumers can know is by running the same compound from multiple sources: OL, Celtic, then RC (in whatever order you'd like). Corroborate your findings with your fellow peers and report back. Also, we all react to products differently.

I'm saying this as a member of this site and not a rep, Celtic Labs is verified by PA.

Is PA still doing this, to date? I know he was, wasn't sure if he still is or not. Dont really hear much about it. Kinda surprised Celtic isn't pushed more knowing PA tests everything, still.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Is PA still doing this, to date? I know he was, wasn't sure if he still is or not. Dont really hear much about it. Kinda surprised Celtic isn't pushed more knowing PA tests everything, still.
He tests all of their new products for purity.

BA (head honcho over at phf) acquires the raws from very reputable sources.

He's also called out Olympus Labs multiple times and their presence isn't allowed over there.

Not trying to start anything, just informing the general public.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I have heard they have some drama. Never really looked into it. I dont read over there.

They (OL) supposedly have tests for purity as well, so... Who knows.

I ran Ostar1ne. Was thinking of trying Ostabol.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

He's also called out Olympus Labs multiple times and their presence isn't allowed over there.

What a joke! No one goes through more steps than OL in showing the public the level of transparency we show.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Interesting. What's his relationship? Does he have a stake in Celtic Labs, or is he just doing third party testing for them?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they post out third party testing, have numerous logs and reviews on an array of websites, and have some of the best reps who are knowledgeable in their products specifically ostarine...what more could you want for proof? I am sure Spaniard@olympuslabs would be more than happy to assist you in furthering their legitimacy with you
This, 100%. We are the only ones that go to such great lengths to test each and every single batch that is ever sold. No company does this.

This leads to other companies and their reps trying to manipulate the public image of us. Unfortunately, for all of those that partake in the slandering and unprofessional behavior, it's simply not working ;). It also says a lot about the owners of the companies and their reps. Rather than put more quantity in their products and or lowering the price of their products to compete professionally, they gossip and spread rumors.
What a joke! No one goes through more steps than OL in showing the public the level of transparency we show.
Agreed.

On another note, all drama with PHF has been put to rest. The Celtic Reps are in general good dudes that we've conversed with several times over here.

As far as not being allowed over at PHF, duh. Come on, does that really say anything or come as a surprise to any of you? What man would allow a competing company, without production issues and more quantity for often a better price market on his personal home forum? Quit trying to make nothing into something.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
spaniard and kleen are 2 of the most trust worthy guys i have known on this forum in all the years i have been here. i can't see them being involved with a company that doesn't have the highest standards. to me this says a lot for olympus labs!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I think that whole issue on PHF is pure drama. I ran a bottle of Ostar1ne for them, and had great results. I have faith in their products, and will most likely be purchasing more soon.

PHF is directly affiliated with Celtic Labs, keep that in mind.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This, 100%. We are the only ones that go to such great lengths to test each and every single batch that is ever sold. No company does this.
I know a company that used to do that, you could say it gave them an edge over their competitors ;)

This leads to other companies and their reps trying to manipulate the public image of us. Unfortunately, for all of those that partake in the slandering and unprofessional behavior, it's simply not working ;). It also says a lot about the owners of the companies and their reps. Rather than put more quantity in their products and or lowering the price of their products to compete professionally, they gossip and spread rumors.

Agreed.

On another note, all drama with PHF has been put to rest. The Celtic Reps are in general good dudes that we've conversed with several times over here.

As far as not being allowed over at PHF, duh. Come on, does that really say anything or come as a surprise to any of you? What man would allow a competing company, without production issues and more quantity for often a better price market on his personal home forum? Quit trying to make nothing into something.
Yeah, having that interaction going on, just sets the stage for drama and issues.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have ran Olympus labs products multiple times and have never been let down. My next run is all ol products because I think they are the best! I am not a rep or have any affiliation with ol, just think they are the best bang for your $

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Have ran Olympus labs products multiple times and have never been let down. My next run is all ol products because I think they are the best! I am not a rep or have any affiliation with ol, just think they are the best bang for your $
Same here; excellent products. (What I've tried at least)

MuscleJ

Awards
Another wasteful thread! Bro look at logs and what people had to say.
I'm sure in grade school they taught you how to research something, yes?
There's endless Info and tips on these forums. There's a search button if you haven't seen it.

Here's the secret that all bodybuilders use.....
http://mobile.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-The-AB-BELT-by-SPORT-ELEC/15567629

Hello Everyone,

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Ol's osta is g2g
But don't use it in a bulk that is not where it's best results are seen, from my run and looking at logs it isn't great at adding muscle, but used in a deficit it is great at retaining muscle and aiding in strength gains

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would just do a lot of research before you purchase Ostarine. Check on this forum and other forums. I know theres logs on it, so ask questions. I personally havent used Olympus labs Ostarine so i'm not exactly sure but i know Olympus labs has pretty high quality products.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have used olympus labs Osta, only during pct at a low dose tho. It seemed to help me maintain muscle mass, but ultimately that came down to me and how I dieted and trained.

Also, not sure if it is really king of anything.. Have heard people get better results from natty anabolics like sns x-gels, ABE, etc.

Kendal07

Awards
I have used RC ostarine in my first cycle and currently I am ostar1ne OL in week 4. My experience so far is identical to my first cycle in terms of muscle gain, pump, fullness and hunger. So far so good. I am not e rep, just an user.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used RC ostarine in my first cycle and currently I am ostar1ne OL in week 4. My experience so far is identical to my first cycle in terms of muscle gain, pump, fullness and hunger. So far so good. I am not e rep, just an user.
It will continue on that way as well. All of our batches are purity tested! :)

Reactions: mw1
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats really good to know that all your batches are purity tested. ha. Thats a good sign when a company does that. If you didnt care about the quality of the product you wouldnt have to do that.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PA is on their payroll pretty much so I dont think you are going to see to much negative from him about Celtic stuff. Celtic/Purity,Pureoils/etc has a strange busniess plan where they like cast suspicions on others companies for months...then boom they come out with same product.
From the years of being with CEL i have always been skeptical of many PH companies because i know the scams and lack of QC that take place. LGI and Olympus are the ONLY two i trust with my money

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Osta used mainly in PCT or on cycle? And if used for a cycle is PCT recommended ? Also wondering about estrogen conversion?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Osta used mainly in PCT or on cycle? And if used for a cycle is PCT recommended ? Also wondering about estrogen conversion?
You can run an Ostar1ne cycle usually around 6-8 weeks. Dosed around 20-25mg a day.
Absolutely need to pct after that. Osta is suppressive especially at those doses. I recommend a full SERM pct.
Some people experience estrogen sides with Osta, myself included. I used exemestane as needed on my Osta cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Olympus is legit. Celtic is legit. Olympus however is priced better which is why they are degraded and not allowed on phf.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna get into a huge debate about this , but wanted to mention I did have some sides on OL ostar1ne that I didn't experience with any other brands . Hair shedding and aggression flair ups were two of the sides I had that I didn't really think much of , but are worth mentioning . However , the more troubling side effect of ostar1ne was a pain in my chest , specifically near my sternum and rib cage , that hurt ridiculously bad. Almost like a ripping, constant pressure type of pain. The pain goes away within a week or two after I stop use , and returned when I reintroduced ostar1ne . Very strange. I have taken alot of stuff supp wise so I'm not gonna cry about it but was not a fun experience and makes me a bit uneasy trying any other of their hormonal products.

1m1body

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
And it sucks not being able to convince myself of their authenticity because I have alot of the OL pct product and their formestane product that I would love to not be stuck with .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can assure you it is not a legitimacy issue. If a dozen people reported chest pain from it then we may have a case here. But this is an isolated incident as far as I know. Which leads me to believe you already had or have some other issue going on, or simply don't respond well to Ostarine. It would be a silly assumption to think that because you had a bad reaction to 1 product that all products from our company are going to give you some unexpected ailment.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Maybe so, like I said I am responsible for my own supplement decisions. However , I will likely not try anything else hormonally from you guys . Just a personal thing i guess. I have ran many cycles over the last 10 years and many easy pcts. This was the first pct I went to the emergency room and had doctors run tests due to a specific ailment that was really freaking me out . Nothing was different about my pct protocol except Ostar1ne being added in. My experience is what it is and I wish your company the best if the products you are selling truly are legit