Blackstone Labs and Olympic Labs stack

Martinfenn92

Awards
I'm thinking of starting a cycle soon using a few products from these two companies, just looking for advice on the cycle I'm about to outline

12th December Olympus Labs Ghar1ne 20mg for 45 days, upping to 30mg after this for rest of cycle until 26th March.
2nd January until 26th February Blackstone Labs Abnormal, Brutal 4ce, Chosen 1 along with Blackstone Labs gear support and Eradicate (Ai) followed by Blackstone Labs pct until 26th March
For the full 12 weeks of running the Blackstone products I was also going to use Olympus Labs Cardar1ne at 21mg daily along with some of the products billed as natural like the glycolog, laxogenin and epicatechin.

Mainly looking to pack on some mass and strength

How does this look to you guys?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you need a real pct

Martinfenn92

Awards
What would you suggest as pct? I was under the impression Blackstone on cycle and post cycle would be enough as It's mostly their products I'm using. With the two Olympus products not requiring pct

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you suggest as pct? I was under the impression Blackstone on cycle and post cycle would be enough as It's mostly their products I'm using. With the two Olympus products not requiring pct
Those BSL products are suppressive to the HPTA and thus require more than only twigs and berries(OTC) to reliably restart your HPTA. You need a SERM.

Martinfenn92

Awards
Thanks Yates

So you think scrap the Blackstone pct completely and instead get a 4 week supply of nolvadex and clomid to meet the dosages you outline

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Olympus Labs andros over Blackstone Labs. I've been hearing a lot lately about BSL products being underdosed. OL is a reputable company and you never have to worry about that with them.